Late Bloomer Gets Lucky Ch. 12

Story Info
Jann was my only choice but I needed her in a certain way.
5.5k words
4.61
6.7k
2

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background on Jann is in Chapters 3,4,5,7,8 and 9 so it is recommended to read those chapters first.

It was Saturday evening and I was thinking about sex all day - 100% focused on getting with one of the 3 options that I had of late. I really wanted to get with Shera again, the youngest, best looking and least experienced of the 3 but completely willing due to her pseudo paralysis during sexual activity. It was incredible and satiated my lust completely but Shera had not been around for quite a while though. It seemed like she was away with her parents almost every weekend and out of sight through the week. That was the only drawback with her - availability.

Shera's sister Jann was completely willing and very experienced but her availability was random and unpredictable due to her university program. Ann was my newest and third option and was also my most available since I had learned that she had her own office. She was less experienced than Jann even though she was married and 39. She was reluctantly willing and submissive as the seduction tape gave me all of the power to control the situation. However, Ann was home with her husband on this night, not at her office, so she wasn't an option.

Shera was away this weekend with her parents which had become the norm of late. I gathered it was something to do with specialty education in a technical field. I didn't really know, I just knew that it obstructed me from getting with her. This left me with the possible option of Jann. I wasn't sure if Jann was home from university for the weekend but I had thought that I had seen a light on at the house last night so I was hopeful that she was there. Even if she was home and I could get with her, it would leave me with a dilemma. Jann loved sex and was completely willing but after taking her when she thought that I was Bobby, I was sure that it would be a let-down to have her as a willing participant. When she pretended that she was being forced, it just wasn't the same.

This had me deep in thought, while very horny, wondering how I could possibly replicate the situation that night when she took Bobby home. Normally if a girl wasn't turned on by being forced, I wouldn't be turned on by it either and to my knowledge, the vast majority aren't turned on by it - but Jann was. Jann really was. It certainly wasn't a viable option to wait for another guy to go home with her and take over after he leaves. That was just a once in a lifetime circumstance. I didn't want to just get her drunk enough to pass out because yeah, then I could fuck her but she wouldn't have the physical response and I wouldn't have near the enjoyment.

The one thing that I came up with as I saw a light turn on at her house was that my parents and her parents had exchanged 'emergency keys'. The idea being that if either got locked out, they would have an option. My heart picked up speed with the small adrenaline rush as I thought about using the key to get in and fuck Jann without her knowing it was me. My dick swelled as I thought about what I could do and how it would be to experience Jann living out her carnal fantasy. I watched the house with the light glowing from inside and I didn't see anyone arrive or depart.

After the light went out about 11:30 pm, I waited a while to see if she may have been going to a late party or something. She never appeared so I gathered a ski mask, some cloth, the blindfold that I used on her sister Shera, a roll of duct tape and their emergency key. I also took a sheet of paper and wrote a little on it with a black pen and carried it with my supplies. After leaving to head to her house, I waited around outside for a while. It was a warm, quiet night with bright moonlight. My adrenaline was pumping and I was nervous as I headed toward the step. I was pretty sure Jann was inside sleeping.

Jann's bedroom window was open a little and I listened carefully. Could I hear her breathing over my heartbeat or was that my imagination? I slowly made my way to the door and carefully tried it. It was locked so I used the key slowly and opened the door. The bright moonlight shone in the windows and mixed with the other ambient light in the house, lighting it to the point that I could see pretty well. Quietly, I locked the door behind me and crept through the kitchen toward Jann's room, noting the rum bottle and glass on the table.

As I peered into Jann's room, I saw her sleeping on her front but twisted to one side facing away from my vantage point. Her arms were up, one near her face and one behind her holding the pillow to some degree. I went down the hall to the living room with my supplies to prepare. My heart was pounding and I tried to focus to get ready. It was completely unfounded but I felt like I should be able to fuck Jann any time that I wanted to. Sometimes I might feel bad that I thought that way but my lust was calling the shots right now and my dick was swollen and starting to throb.

I tore off 3 pieces of tape about a foot long. It was loud coming off of the roll and that's why I went to the living room to get ready. I stuck cloth on the middle 6 to 8 inches of 2 of the strips then I put the sheet of paper in one of my pockets and the blindfold in the other then pulled on the ski mask. Picking up the roll of duct tape, I also took the strips of tape and headed to Jann's room again. As I stood close to her bedside, I stuck the strips on the edge of her nightstand and set the roll down on it. She was breathing deeply and I could smell the liquor so I was encouraged that the alcohol in her system would help me.

I tore a small piece of tape slowly off of the roll as quietly as I could and Jann didn't react at all. Then I took the paper from my pocket and, straightening it, taped it to the wall behind Jann's headboard where it could be easily seen. Then I carefully wrapped her hand with one of the cloth-lined strips of tape. She didn't react at all so I wrapped her other wrist with the other cloth-lined strip, effectively putting a cuff on both of her wrists. I hadn't achieved the main goal of immobilizing her yet but my lust was driving me and my cock was growing, my adrenaline was surging and my heart was beating in my ears.

I went to the lamp and turned it on and briefly thought about removing my clothes but I wanted to have control of the situation first. Jann still had not stirred and as I moved back to her bed, I took the other piece of tape off of her nightstand. I moved her arm carefully behind her back and as I rolled her to one side and pulled her other arm down, she started to awaken so I quickly put her wrists together and taped them together at the cuffs which I had just applied. Jann grunted a little and mumbled a bit before somewhat clearly saying "What's going on?"

At this point I straddled her over her hips pinning her face down on her bed. "Hey!" she blurted out in a confused, drunken protest. My cock was fully erect as I took her by her hair with both hands and lifted her head so that she was looking right at the sheet of paper that I had taped to her wall. "AAAHH!!" she gasped and I let go of her hair with one hand to point at the page.

I gave her ample time to have her eyes adjust after having just been suddenly awakened and I paused a long time to allow her to read the words that I had scrawled on the paper. The page read: "We are here to fuck you. Don't scream, don't fight. If you behave, we will not hurt you. Don't report it when we leave and we will not hurt you. Are you on birth control?" Jann's breathing became heavy as she read it.

"Oh no." Jann protested lowly and I pointed at the question about birth control. She continued to gasp and I tugged at her hair while I thrust my finger toward the page again. "Yes!Yes! I am on the pill!" she assured and I put the blindfold over her eyes, tightening it securely. The ski mask wasn't enough. I didn't want her to see anything about me that would be familiar and I am sure she would recognize my body as we had been together numerous times. I moved her covers off of her and pulled at the light shorts and underwear that she had on. "Please..." Jann sounded a little frightened but not anything approaching hysterical as I tossed her shorts and underwear on the floor. Her pussy was already wet as I grabbed it and ran a finger in her slit. I could even see her wetness in the lamp light. Just what I wanted.

I spread her legs and pulled my pants and underwear off immediately sticking my fat cock head against her ass hole. "Oh!" Jann gasped and I pushed 2 fingers into her cunt and put the slippery, shiny wetness onto my shaft. "OH! Please don't..." she gasped again and moaned "Not my ass." I spread more of her wetness on my hard, throbbing cock and began pushing against her anus. "Nooooo..." Jann pleaded but I pushed on. I stuck my slippery finger into her anus and she gasped, then inhaled loudly. After taking my finger out of her tight ring a couple more gentle pushes got the head of my rod in her tight hole.

"Oh no. No! No!" she protested as I pushed slowly but firmly into her tight heat then pulled my pole back out of her, spreading more of her abundant pussy secretions on my engorged member before pushing into her ass again. "Oh please..." she pleaded again as I pushed a couple more times. Just as I got most of my cock in her I felt Jann's muscles flex and spasm. "Oh Jesus!" she moaned as her ass flexed again and again on my hard shaft. I reached under her and grabbed her pussy with my left hand and alternated between rubbing her clit and pushing my fingers into her wet cunt as she came, gasping and panting. I didn't use my right hand as I normally used my right hand on her clit and I didn't want any familiarity to be recognized.

Her ass was flexing over and over on my dick and her pussy squeezed my fingers when I had them in her. I pushed back and forth in short slow strokes as her spasms weakened and her moaning subsided a little. It was amazing to have Jann come so quickly. I didn't have much doubt before but there was no longer even a hint of doubt that Jann was turned on most by being fucked in her ass against her will.

After there were no more contractions, I pulled my fully engorged erection from her ass as she was breathing hard and gasping. I got off of her and stood beside the bed and started pulling at her snug little top. I turned her on her side and lifted it in the front freeing her soft tits and roughly squeezed them.

My idea was to be rougher with her than I ever was to minimize familiarity and I pulled her little top over and behind her head carefully so as to not disturb the blindfold. Jann gasped open mouthed and I continued roughly fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples. I lightly slapped her breasts too, causing her to yelp before I grabbed a handful of her hair and steered her face toward me, sticking my fat cock head in her mouth.

She let out a stifled sound as I pushed into her mouth hard. Immediately I began stabbing into her mouth harder and deeper than usual. It kept with my strategy of less familiarity and I was enjoying using her recklessly. I pulled at her hair as I steered her mouth on me and I reached down and slapped her ass - not too hard but hard enough to sting a little. Jann grunted and gasped from the slap as best she could with my cock in her mouth. I stabbed at her throat with my hard rod as she choked and gagged a bit.

Pulling from her mouth, Jann gasped, sounding relieved but I climbed back on her and flattened her out on her front placing my saliva covered cock head against her tight sphincter again. Jann protested immediately at the contact "No! No! Please..." As I pushed against her, I felt the head of my cock sink into her ass and I reached my left hand down to her soaking wet cunt burying 2 fingers in it. There was so much wetness there and I palmed it before moving that hand to Jann's mouth and sticking those same 2 fingers into her gasping mouth while she continued protesting. I poked around, feeling her tongue while I pushed my pole into her ass again and a couple of inches sunk into the tight warmth.

"Oh God!" Jann moaned around my fingers as I continued to push into her ass. A couple more pushes and I was buried to my balls in her. My cock was twitching as I held still for a moment to take in the tight sensation and I felt a random flex on my pole as Jann gasped "Oh fuck!" I took my fingers from her mouth then covered it with my wet palm as she gasped. On the third flex of her ass, my cock jerked and I started coming too. I reached my hand back under her and fingered at her clit while I sawed back and forth through her anus dumping my load into her flexing ass as she gasped and panted. I growled as I came to keep from saying anything that might identify me and I continued stroking in her ass until her muscles were no longer spasming and my cock had stopped pulsing.

I slowly pulled my cock from Jann's ass and I pulled her legs up so that she was on her knees. She gasped with each movement while she tried to catch her breath and since I had her hands taped behind her back, her head and shoulders remained down and her head was turned to one side. Her head happened to be turned away from the side that I was standing on so I turned her face toward me and checked the blindfold while I roughly bumped her lips with my still hard cock.

A couple of bumps later along with a few moaned protests and my rod was back in Jann's mouth. I was completely aware that she might not enjoy me going from her ass to her mouth but I really didn't care and it made the situation more intense. I took a large handfull of her hair and held it as I pushed my dick roughly into her mouth and into her throat a bit so she coughed a little. I would pull my rod from her mouth when she gagged to let her regain her composure and my cock was covered in her shiny saliva. As soon as she would stop coughing I would push it back into her mouth.

I pushed deep again and made her cough so I withdrew my twitching pole and rubbed it on her face. I rubbed her saliva and my copious pre cum fluid along her upper lip and her cheeks and down over her chin. I pressed my erection against both sides of her nose before sticking it back in her mouth again. After pushing shallowly into her mouth for a while, feeling her tongue swirl around my cock I withdrew it again and got up behind her on her bed.

I buried my cock in her pussy with one stroke and Jann responded with a loud gasp and moan. As I pulled back until just the head of my prick was still in her, I slapped her ass with a loud crack and I thrust forward and went balls deep in her cunt again. "OH!" she yelped at the contact and the penetration and I held her hips and began fucking her in long strokes while I stared at her puckered ass hole.

I wanted that tightness again so after only a half dozen or so thrusts in her cunt, I pulled back enough to have my cock free of her fuck hole and I placed the throbbing end on her anus. I pushed the head back and forth against it with her slippery juice accentuating the contact. "No. Please! Not again..." Jann pleaded as I changed my angle and pushed half of the head inside her ass.

My previous load had her ass well lubed and I pushed in steadily. When my cock was halfway in her ass, Jann begged again, "Please not there! Not my ass!" and I slapped her buttock again before sinking fully into her tight heat as she let out a yelp. I pulled back halfway and buried my pole in her 3 times pretty hard. Then I pulled out slowly only half way before easing back into her depths and she gasped "Oh fuck!" as I felt her muscles contracting all around my throbbing knob and shaft.

I reached under her and rubbed at her clit with my left hand again as she came. "Jesus Christ!" she uttered in a groan as her ass flexed around my twitching pole. The way that her ass squeezed tightly on my cock when she came was incredible. I barely held on, trying not to come and when I felt no more contractions, I pulled my cock from her smooth, tight tunnel, stepped off of the bed and stood beside her again.

I pushed my tingling cock into her mouth just as I started coming and I could feel how big the streams were by the strength of the pulses. I growled as muffled sounds came from Jann's mouth and I shot 4 big streams into her. She swallowed it all while I clutched her hair with both hands. She was breathing big breaths through her nose and my cock continued to deposit a few more smaller squirts into her mouth.

Pulling out of her mouth, I moved my veiny pole around as the last few small squirts fell out on Jann's face, depositing one on her cheek and another on her upper lip and nose. The last, and smallest on her chin as her tongue darted out onto my cock head. I held my dick with one hand while still controlling her head with my other hand and spread the sperm over her face with my cock while she panted, her tongue randomly darting from her mouth.

My cock softened a little as I stood back a bit catching my breath. As Jann caught her breath I walked back toward her and put a hand on the ass cheek that I had slapped a couple of times. I squeezed it and rubbed it as if I were applying tanning lotion. I moved my hand between her cheeks and put my finger tip on her ass hole which raised a gasp from Jann immediately.

"Sir," she said in an apprehensive manner, "I need to use the washroom." I patted her ass 4 times very gently and helped her up off of the bed. I held her by the tape cuffs on her wrists and pulled right up against her back, with my other arm around her, squeezing and groping her soft tits to steer her as we shuffled. We didn't cover much ground and I stopped our progress just outside of her bedroom to put my semi-erect cock in her hand. Jann clutched it gently and I moved forward so we began shuffling again.

While we moved along, Jann made little sounds as the already tense situation was heightened by the act of being led along still deprived of sight by the blindfold. As we got to the washroom I flicked the light on, then moved her in front of the toilet. A small shift of my hips and a tug on her taped wrists freed my cock from her hand and I turned her then pushed her shoulders to sit her on the throne. She was there perhaps a minute, breathing deeply and slowly before the flow started. As she finished up I turned the hot water faucet on in the sink and grabbed a fresh cloth. When the water was nice and hot I soaked the cloth then wrung it out a little and moved toward Jann.

Covering my right hand with the cloth, I held it to her face and gently washed it with light wiping movements. I rinsed the cloth again and returned to continue wiping her face and as I did, I placed my cock against her lips which she immediately opened. She moaned a little as it pushed against her tongue and she closed her lips on the shaft. My cock hadn't fully softened but it had drooped down a little and after putting it in Jann's mouth it grew back to fully erect in seconds. I continued gently wiping her face with the cloth and inspecting the blindfold as I moved my rod back and forth through her lips and she swirled her tongue around it.

Pulling my cock out of her mouth I went to the sink and rinsed the cloth again. When I returned to Jann, I reached down with my cloth covered hand between her legs and she responded by opening them as far as she could. "Ooooo" she sucked air though her teeth as I held the warm, damp cloth against her cunt, rubbing it gently. As I finished, I pulled her up and stood her against the vanity facing the sink and spread her legs a little. After rinsing the cloth again in hot water and wringing it out, I pressed it against her cunt once more and she gasped again before I moved it to her asshole and gently cleaned the area.

I rinsed the cloth once more before tending to her ass and pussy a final time then led her from the bathroom again. This time I put my cock in her hand first and held both her tits as we shuffled to her room. Jann gasped periodically, as I groped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. She pumped my throbbing hard cock the best she could with the restriction of the tape and position of her hands. When we got to her bed I removed my dick from her grip and pushed her toward the mattress but turned her so that she was on her back and she grunted as she settled there.

12