Late Bloomer Gets Lucky Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving between her legs, I lifted the ski mask up over my eyes and put a gentle bite on her cunt. "OH!" she yelped as I started kissing her clit and sucking it lewdly. After only a few seconds, I moved away a foot or so and looked at her spread out in front of me. Thick shiny fluid was slowly running from her pussy and I put both of my hands under her knees and lifted them up so that her thighs were against her breasts and Jann responded with another gasp. My erection was throbbing and leaking its own thick clear fluid as I moved in and put my tongue flat against Jann's ass hole to a chorus of her gasps and moans.

I licked at her ass hole a few times and watched her pussy lube run right down over her puckered anus before standing up and pulling the ski mask over my face again. It must have been uncomfortable for Jann to be on her back with her arms behind her but I quickly decided that she would stay in that position a little longer and I plunged my entire length into her hot cunt right to my balls. "Oh god!" she moaned as I held it in her and pushed hard against her cervix. Jann's depth and my length seemed identical.

I gave Jann a few long strokes before pulling out and placing my slippery cock head against her ass hole once again. "No sir, please! Not again!" she protested and I pushed against the tight resistance. "Take my pussy or my mouth..." she continued to plead but she was interrupted as the fat head of my rod pushed into her and her anus closed tightly on my shaft. "OOOH!!" she protested "No! No! No! Pleeeease!" as I continued to push slowly into her tight, hot ass. I was in her about halfway and pulled back until just the head was in her then pushed my thumb against her clit. I moved my thumbdown her slit with a little pressure and a small wave of her slippery fluid slowly ran down onto my shaft.

I pushed inside her ass again and drew back. I pushed in again and drew back. Jann was panting and moaning and I pushed in again and sunk my full length in her. "Oh fuck!" Jann gasped as her muscles flexed on my throbbing pole. Again and again her muscles flexed as I held my wand deep in her and rubbed her clit with my left thumb. I pulled gently on her nipples while she came as well, trying to give her as much stimulation as possible. As soon as her contractions stopped I began sawing back and forth through her tight anus and I was really starting to get lust blind. My legs were shaking and my arms were vibrating.

I pulled from her tight hot ass and rolled her over and mercilessly pushed my engorged cock back into her ass again. "AAAAH" Jann yelped as I pushed back into her ass. I braced myself on her bed with my right hand and I grabbed a handfull of her hair with my other hand and thrust into her tightness. "JESUS," she yelled as her muscles flexed hard on my staff again. She was coming again! She panted and gasped as her rectum squeezed my cock tightly over and over. I held on until her muscle pulses were weaker and less frequent and I got off of her, quickly pulling my fully swollen meat from her ass.

I roughly moved her to the edge of the bed and grabbed a handfull of her hair, controlling her head but I was already coming. "AAWW..." she uttered as her mouth opened and her tongue came out as soon as my hand grabbed her hair. A long stream of sperm hit her across her cheek and jaw before I placed my cock at her lips and as the second stream shot into her mouth she closed her lips over the head. The rest of my sperm got deposited against her swirling tongue in her sucking mouth as I pushed a couple of inches into it.

Jann loved getting used this way. This wasn't a question which had to be asked - her body told me without a doubt that it was true. After catching my breath with her still sucking my aching dick, I got up behind her and sunk my softening cock into her hot, wet pussy. I humped into her loose pussy while I rubbed her anus with my thumb. After five minutes or so listening to her panting and moaning, I was fully erect again and I pulled my hard pole out of her cunt and placed the end against her ass hole. Moving my slippery cock head back and forth and pressing it against her anus was extra stimulating. "Oh..." Jann moaned as she realized that she was about to have a cock in her ass again and as I pushed into her tight ring she groaned a long "Nooooooooo..."

I reached under her and rubbed her clit as I began pushing into her ass and on my third thrust, I reached full penetration. Jann's rectum began flexing and squeezing as she gasped "Oh fuck!" and her breaths followed in loud gasps. I stroked a little back and forth in her while her orgasm continued and her muscles squeezed and relaxed in a quick rhythm. As her contractions faded away and she breathed deeply to catch her breath, I leaned back, looking at her ass hole and I removed my cock from her completely before every thrust.

Her ass hole flexed to close but stayed slightly open when I pulled out of her so I lifted the ski mask to expose my mouth and drooled saliva on and into her ass while I plunged into her and pulled completely out of her over and over. Jann was panting and groaning as I packed her ass, whining "No." each time my cock bumped her slightly gaping anus as I thrust into her. I had both hands on her ass cheeks, squeezing them and giving her a random slap occasionally.

I got about a dozen strokes in before Jann hissed again "Jesus fucking Christ!" and I felt the tight flex on my pole. My cock was already twitching so I pushed in and kept it buried in her ass as her contractions gripped my dick and my sperm started shooting into her hot, tight channel. Her whole body was shaking and vibrating and she was gasping louder than ever before. I leaned forward and put a hand between her shoulder blades, pressing a fair amount of weight on her while I unloaded in her pulsing ass. I had her pinned from my weight and I was thrusting with my hips as her body shook.

Jann stopped shaking and I couldn't feel any contractions from her ass as my cock stopped pumping. We were both breathing extremely heavily and I waited a minute or so before I slowly pulled my softening, aching cock out of her. As I took my weight off of her she moaned a sound of relief and lay there breathing. I fixed the ski mask and put my semi soft cock to her lips and she opened her mouth, taking it in. She salivated over it and squeezed it a little with her lips which felt good against my aching penis. There was a large wet spot where her face was due to all of her drooling but it was nothing compared to the dampness of her bed where the secretions from her cunt had soaked.

I pulled my dick from her mouth and I left her room. I quickly found a pen and returned to Jann's room, taking the sign that I had made and scrawling a note on the opposite side. I took some tape and stuck it to the same place on the wall. Flattening Jann out, I got on her again and straddled her, taking a handful of hair and moving the blindfold so she could see. I then grabbed another handful of her hair and steered her head, pointing it directly at the page and giving her time to read it.

The message read: "WE will be back. Do not report this. Do not tell anyone. Do not have sex with anyone. WE will be watching even at university. When WE contact you with instructions, you will know it is US." I had circled 'US' to make it stand out like a signature. I gave her way more time than she would need to read the message and she eventually said "Ok. I got it." I put the blindfold on her again and got off of her. I slapped her ass gently and squeezed her ass cheek then pushed my middle finger in her ass hole and she groaned a muffled sound.

Pulling my finger from her ass, I stepped back and got dressed. I took a pillowcase off of a pillow and put it over her head, removing the blindfold inside. Then I pulled her covers up and covered her over, collected my supplies, including the page with the writing and I left. I went through a path in the woods so that she wouldn't be able to see me under the street lights if she got up to look. Despite having some minor apprehension associated with how much Jann would follow the instructions, the night could not have gone any better.

12