Late Bloomer Gets Lucky Ch. 16

Story Info
I take Jann deeper into deception and control.
4.4k words
4.41
4.6k
1
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the month after having Jann again, under the guise of WE, I had been pretty busy. An unplanned meeting with her sister Shera the next weekend took place. It was amazing but nothing really different. She was walking and I picked her up to give her a lift and we ended up fucking in the car. It was good. Ok, really good! But there wasn't really anything of note. We fucked, I came in her mouth and ass and I wanted to do it again.

Another meeting with Ann at her office the Friday after that went as it had before with Ann acting like she didn't want it and ended with her cunt squeezing my cock so firmly that I thought that it was going to cause me injury. I used her multiple times, fucking her ass and cunt so thoroughly that I was surprised that she looked so professional and together upon my departure. After questioning her, she told me that she hadn't had sex since the previous time that I had been there. It made no sense to me that her husband wasn't fucking her but if I had to be her source for sexual gratification, I would volunteer for that role.

Kelly and I got together the weekend after that and I fucked her three times in one night, coming in her ass each time. I kept my pattern of getting in her ass early to fuck her little anus a bit before getting off, and each time she begged for me to come and begged me to take my cock out of her ass. It was damn hot and she seemed open to doing it again so I was more than ok with that.

That was four different women in four straight weekends and I thought that maybe I would get with Jann again to begin the rotation all over. It ended up that Jann was moving into her own apartment during the following weekend but I had burned up so much time thinking that she would be home and that I might be able to take advantage, that I couldn't redirect my efforts to someone else. When I had seen her, I thought that she would be there at night but I hadn't noticed the furniture being moved so I was rather surprised when the house was completely dark in the evening with nothing changing into the night. I ended up going another full week without any sex.

The next Friday I drove to the town where Jann's university was and I just hung out a bit, waiting for Jann to get out of class. When she finally emerged from the building my dick lengthened as soon as I saw her. She was walking in a direction that wouldn't pass my location so I had to catch up to her.

"Jann!" I called "Hey Jann!" as I caught up to her.

"Kevin. Hi. What brings you here?" she asked cheerfully.

"Not too much. I had to meet someone across town to buy a car part and it ended quickly so I had some extra time." I explained. "And I heard that you got your own apartment here so I thought that I would stop and see you before I headed back. How is that going?"

"It's going great. It's only been a week but still great." she laughed.

"Well can I give to a drive to your new place?" I asked, "My car is just over there."

"Ok that would be fantastic!" she said, "I'm ready for the weekend."

"Yeah. Let's go." I said and led her to the car.

As we drove and chatted, she directed me to her new place. She had on a snug t-shirt which showed off her big tits and she had a tight bra on too as they were mashed together and pushed up. My eyes dragged over them and I had to keep reminding myself to look away or I would just stare at her nipples which pushed out obvious bumps through the material. I was checking out her legs too with little glances while I drove, just shooting little looks to the edge of her cut off denim shorts.

It was a small apartment above a little antique shop maybe a mile and a half from the university. She had offered to show me the apartment with a casual "Want to check the new place out?" so I parked the car and went up with her. As I followed her up the stairs I was just staring at her ass swaying right in front of me and my cock pumped a couple of times and swelled. We chatted a little and my dick throbbed during the tour of the place and as Jann showed me the last room of her new place, she said "And this is the bedroom." There were some boxes which looked like they could be unpacked.

"Maybe we should stay here for a while." I suggested as I moved closer to her.

"I can't do that." Jann answered quickly and moved away from me.

"Jann." I said seriously and calmly "Yes you can." And I moved close to her again and put my arms around her from behind her.

"No!" she replied abruptly and tried to move away from me again but I caught her while she was only 2 feet away and I pulled her back to me. She struggled against me as I held her tightly and my cock strained against my clothes. I crouched down and pushed my hard bulge into her ass cheeks.

"We haven't been together for a long time Jann." I said flatly, while grinding into her.

"Kevin, I can't and there's no way that I can explain it to you." she implored anxiously.

"You don't have to explain Jann." I told her as I leaned my weight on her and we both fell onto her bed. My hands immediately began pulling at her clothes and groping her tits.

"No! No!" she blurted out "You don't understand!"

Her anxiety was elevating and as I was working my hands into her clothes I said "I do understand Jann. I understand more than you know." By this time my left hand was inside her top and her bra, fondling her nipple which was stiff to the touch. My right hand was on her mound which had a little hair on it - I guessed at 4 or 5 days of growth. My cock felt like it was going to explode.

"You don't. You don't know anything about it." she whined as her anxiety intensified. I had worked my hand down to her slit which was already slippery with her juice and this was when I decided to go for it. I tugged hard at the button of her shorts and pulled the zipper down. I jerked hard and pulled at the shorts and they moved down over her hips. My dick was throbbing, seemingly trying to break out of my clothes.

"Kevin stop!" she begged while I worked her shorts off of her but my lust was over the top. I felt like I could only see right in front of me and my hearing seemed muffled. My cock was pulsing and straining as I wrestled with her. Her small bikini underwear came part way down when I had pulled her cutoffs down so I grabbed them and pulled them off, tossing them on the floor.

"Just stay there." I told her as I placed a hand on her shoulder blades, leaning a little weight on her. My cock was aching in my jeans while I stared at Jann's bare ass so I unbuttoned them and pulled the zipper down which gave me immense relief. I moved down so the my face was below her ass and spread her legs.

"Kevin! Stop!" she said desperately again but my eyes were locked on her wet cunt and her pink asshole. I felt my hard pole lurch as she begged. There was a little bit of whisker present so I agreed with my earlier guess of 4 or 5 days since she shaved. Her entire slit was puffy and shiny with wetness and there was already a small amount forming which would drip from her momentarily. The miracle of Jann's wet cunt.

"Stick your ass up." I ordered as I slapped her ass cheek lightly and as she gasped, her ass started to rise.

"Kevin we can't do this." Jann said but she raised her ass up as I had instructed and when she raised it sufficiently, I put my mouth on her wet cunt while both my hands lightly squeezed and spread her cheeks.

"Oh fuck!" Jann gasped as my mouth made contact with her intimate parts. I tongued her recklessly while my eyes were locked on her little pink ass hole. It was only a few seconds before I licked my way up to it and pressed my tongue against it. "Jesus Christ!" she moaned and I began licking her pink circle hungrily.

"I want to fuck that little hole." I said as my tongue probed her pink button and licked her pussy before returning to it.

"No Kevin. No." Jann gasped as my tongue snaked over her pussy and ass hole.

"Yes Jann. Yes" I hissed at her as I pulled my jeans down and pulled my wet underwear off of my straining erection while moving up and laying on her. The wet head of my hard poker clumsily lodged against her inner thigh as I laid on her but it slipped away quickly from all of the pre cum on it and deflected up and made contact against her wet crotch. A couple of seconds later and my jeans and underwear were on the floor.

"Wait! Wait! We can't do this!" Jann begged just as my cock pushed into the soft warm folds of her cunt. My left forearm was across her shoulder blades as I leaned some of my weight on her, pinning her down.

"We ARE doing it Jann." I corrected her.

"Oh god!" she moaned with my hard dick halfway in her. I pulled back a couple of inches and then pushed in again, burying my rod in her wet cunt. "Oh my fuck..." she mumbled and I began stroking the full length back and forth in her, pushing slightly against her cervix then pulling out until just half of the head of my rod was still in her.

"Yeah, take that cock Jann." I told her as I began thrusting into her and the 'shluk shluk shluk' filled the room. I worked both of my hands under her and manipulated her t-shirt and bra up by her neck so I could grip her tits, and play with her firm nipples. After a few dozen strokes in her cunt, with Jann gasping and moaning, as well as every few seconds whining out 'No!" in weak protest, I pulled out and placed my sloppy fat cock head against her tiny ass hole. "Here now. It's time to get your ass fucked." I stated.

"No!" she gasped "No!" with every exhale and she continued after I pushed the big mushroom head past her tight back door.

"Yes I am taking that ass Jann." I said as I worked another couple of inches into her hot tunnel.

"No." she gasped weakly, "No."

I pulled my hard dick out of her and stood over her before hunching down tightly against her. I was still on my feet and, grabbing my throbbing erection again, I stabbed her ass with it. "Ohhh!" she cried out as the fat head and a couple inches of my shaft smashed through her ass hole and reclaimed the first part of her tight sleeve again. I turned her head and cradled it slightly, pulling up on it while I stuck my tongue in her gasping mouth.

"You take that cock in your ass Jann. You take it while I fuck you." I said right in her panting mouth, almost taunting her while working more of my twitching meat into her tunnel. I buried my hard cock in her ass with another thrust and licked at her mouth as my semen began pumping into her depths and her ass flexed on my pumping rod.

"Aaaaah! Aaaaah!" she gasped with each contraction of her muscles while we came together and my lurching cock filled her ass with my come. Her flexing ass squeezed in perfect time with my contractions, shooting streams of sperm into her snug canal. I held my rod in her and tried to catch my breath after our orgasms finished but soon Jann was saying again "We can't do this. Get off of me!"

My cock was still fully erect but it jumped noticeably when she said that so I started stroking in her slippery ass again and told her "Jann, we're doing it."

"We have to stop. Now!" she said urgently, "You don't understand."

And this was when I decided to go for it again. "Listen Jann." I said sternly. "They know." And my fingers rubbed her soaked slit and her clit. "They gave you to me." I told her as I fingered her pussy. "They GAVE you to me."

Jann almost froze and yelped "What!?"

"Oh, where do I start?" I began while still fingering her pussy and tweaking her nipple, "They came to me 2 weeks ago. The group called WE. They are a highly connected criminal organization. I don't know why they are even working in the small towns - I thought they just operated in big cities."

"Oh my god! They talked to you?" Jann said.

"Uh...yeah." I continued, "They told me that they wanted me to take care of you from now on and they said that your family and my family would not be harmed as long as I treated you like they want me to treat you." I was still fingering her pussy and fucking her ass hole slowly.

"What did they mean by that?" she questioned.

"Well Jann, they want me to treat you roughly and as my sex toy." I told her "And they said that they will be watching to make sure that I do. They have been watching you for a long time and they have many photos of you, your sister, your parents, all kinds of shots of you here at university. It's like a spy movie." I continued finger fucking her and sawing my hard cock in and out of her ass slowly.

"Oh my god!" Jann said again.

"Jann. Listen." I paused, "There were 5 guys in one vehicle talking to me and a big van right behind them. They all had fucking guns that looked like army shit and they kept saying 'WE' and showed me video of you. Video of them having sex with you." I explained while I kept slowly fucking her ass.

"They have video of me?" she said in a panicked tone.

"Yes they do Jann. And I saw them one night in your driveway when you were home. 4 of them went inside for quite a while." I continued.

I pulled my hard cock from her ass and I turned Jann over and sat her up on the edge of her bed. "Put that in your mouth." I told her and waved my erection in front of her face. Immediately I felt her mouth and tongue on my knob, then her lips sliding down my shaft. It felt incredible and I was trying to concentrate on the story while she sucked me. A few seconds later I had to pull my cock from her sucking mouth to take her t-shirt and bra off over her head. As soon as I had the clothes past her mouth, her hand put my dick back inside her warm mouth again.

"Jann..." I continued, " They showed me video of them fucking your ass and coming in your mouth."

"They made me..." she pleaded in an anxious tone backing off of my cock just long enough to get the words out, "I begged them not to fuck my ass."

I moved away from her, pulling my cock from her mouth and I got between her legs, pushing her back down on the bed. I placed my rock hard cock at her soaking wet pussy and sunk it in with one push. "Oh fuck!" Jann gasped. I didn't pull back, I just left my thobbing poker completely buried in her wet heat, pushing on her cervix.

As I held my erection inside her wet box I had my mouth right at her ear. "They showed me video of you licking your own pussy while they fucked you." I said in a serious tone, waiting for her reaction.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed.

"They were very specific when they told me to make sure that you lick your pussy while I fuck you every time we are together." I continued "And one guy was tapping his fucking gun while he repeated those instructions to me." As I finished saying that, I pulled my hard, shiny, wet cock from her pussy and stood beside the bed. I moved her so that her ass was perfectly on the edge of the bed and I put my finger on her clit. "I am not about to risk anything with these guys Jann, so you suck it." I told her. "Suck your pussy."

I watched as Jann started with a crunch and lifted her legs as high as she could. Occasionally she would look at my eyes and she seemed very tentative. Her pussy was still slowly streaming clear juice and some of my load was running out of her ass hole. She grabbed one leg and put her arm behind her knee. She did the same with her other leg and she pulled with both hands on her ass.

I could see her mouth getting closer to her pussy as she looked up at my eyes again. A few deep breaths later and her chin was on her mound. Jann's tongue fell from her mouth and landed right on her clit as I pushed my cock against her clit and tongue. I plunged into her hot, wet box a few times watching her tongue slide over her pussy lips and clit before I started alternating between burying my cock in her cunt and then in her mouth. After repeating pussy to mouth only a half dozen times my dick was throbbing and completely engorged.

I pulled out of her soaking pussy and as Jann's tongue hung out to welcome my purple knob I just slid it against her slit and against her tongue. The feeling of her hot wet cunt against my throbbing erection and her tongue dancing on the mushroom head had me tingling. I pulled back a bit and pushed on my shaft with my thumb to place the fat wet knob against her ass hole.

As soon as I felt the contact on the head of my poker with her slippery wrinkled button I saw Jann's tongue fall straight to her clit which she quickly covered with a sucking kiss. Slowly, I eased my weight forward as my knob pushed against her sphincter and a steady stream of clear juice slowly ran from Jann's pussy to her anus which resisted against the pressure of my pulsing cock.

"Take it in your ass Jann." I instructed as she continued sucking and kissing her cunt. "Let me in there." I ordered while pushing a little harder and as my knob finally gained admittance past her tight entrance, she moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck!" Jann gasped before attacking her clit again with her puckered lips. Slowly I continued to ease my length into her hot slippery grasp while she sucked herself and moaned. After I had about half of my twitching cock in her ass, I pulled it from her heat and poked it into her mouth.

Her familiar swirling tongue spun around and all over my tingling bone. Pulling from her mouth I returned my cock to her back door again and pushed into her. It went in rather easily after getting past her ass hole and I fucked a few shallow thrusts into her. My whole body vibrated as I pushed my rod past halfway into her and as Jann continued sucking her clit, I pushed again.

Jann moaned "Oh god..." as I buried my twitching cock in her and started spilling my seed in her ass again. A spasm flexed a quick squeeze all around my lurching dick and Jann gasped "Fuck!"

I pulled her hair toward me and told her "Suck that cunt Jann." To which, she responded by gasping right on her warm fleshy lips and clit as I felt the contractions of her climax pulsing on my spasming, squirting tool. After 3 big streams, I pulled out of her ass and watched it flex closed immediately before I pushed my veiny cock to her lips. Another fairly big stream shot into her mouth just before her lips closed around the shaft as it bounced and squirted.

"Yes! Swallow my load Jann." I said lowly as her tongue swirled and darted around my hard tool while she sucked me and swallowed my semen. After I was finished my orgasm, I pulled my cock from Jann's mouth. She was still licking and kissing her pussy as I went to her washroom and grabbed a cloth, soaking it with hot water and wringing it out. I returned to her and she was just gently sucking her clit and poking it with her tongue. Jann gasped as I wiped her pussy and asshole with the cloth, cleaning up a fair amount of the liquid that was on her.

"Keep sucking it Jann." I said before I went back to the washroom and rinsed the cloth again. I held it on my cock for a few moments. It felt good on my spongy dick - refreshing. Then I rinsed the cloth and wrung it out again before returning to Jann. She was still all folded up, gently poking at her clit with her tongue and moaning "Ohh...ohh..." I felt my cock lengthen immediately and I rubbed her cunt and ass with the cloth again. I got right down on my knees and tossed the cloth aside.

Looking at her intimate parts splayed out before me, I hung my tongue out and dragged it over her ass hole then up to her labia and finally against her clit and her own tongue. My cock was fully erect again as my tongue jousted with Jann's tongue against her clit. Standing up, I pushed the fat head of my cock to her opening and slowly pushed my full length into her wet cunt.

"Oh god Kev!" she gasped as I sunk deep into her, pushing against her cervix. After holding my rod fully buried in her for a good ten seconds, I began pulling back and thrusting into her again as soon as the head of my erection emerged from her pussy. I slowly repeated this, drawing my cock out and then pushing it into her again over and over. Jann panted and wiggled her tongue back and forth over her clit, an incredible sight to behold as I watched my dick disappear into her.

12