Late Bloomer Gets Lucky Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling my soaking wet erection from her cunt, I pushed the fat head against her clit and it was immediately met by Jann's tongue and her hot breath as she moaned. Her lips reached for my cock head but I was just at the limit of her reach so that she could get her tongue on it. I moved it against her pussy lips a little and against her clit and then moved up and pushed my dick into her mouth. Jann sucked and hummed on it while swirling her tongue all over my throbbing manhood.

After she sucked and licked me until I thought that I would explode, I pulled away from her mouth and pushed on her forehead gently. "Lay back now Jann" I told her and she slowly unfolded herself, breathing deeply. Jann seemed to relax a little as she moved a little further onto the bed and settled on her back, with her feet flat on the bed as well keeping her knees elevated.

"Ok, move over this way." I said and motioned along the length of the bed so she shifted over. "And turn over." I added. Jann turned and popped up onto her knees. I got on the bed behind her and pushed my pulsing rod down, pressing the swollen head against her ass hole. Rubbing it on her wrinkled pink circle, it slipped around freely to a chorus of Jann's gasps and moans before I leaned against it and the head disappeared into her hot backside.

"Oh fuck!" Jann gasped just before I leaned toward her again, burying another inch of my shaft in her ass. Jann was really breathing hard as I pushed more of my throbbing dick into her hot tightness and I could feel that I wasn't too much further from coming. I leaned into her fully and bucked uncontrollably a couple of times before her muscles pulsed all around my cock, squeezing it rhythmically. She was panting and gasping while mumbling incoherently as my sperm pumped into her ass.

I was pushing against her trying to get my lurching cock deeper into her ass and suddenly some of my mental fog cleared so I withdrew from her flexing ass and stood beside the bed. "Your mouth Jann." I said as a small squirt of semen landed on the bedjust before her lips closed around my pole. There were a couple small squirts left for her tongue as it swirled around my still pulsing dick.

When my orgasm was finished I said "Ok, no tongue. Just suck." and I stayed in her mouth just letting her suck me as the dull ache set in and my cock started to soften. When I got down to a little under half of my normal erection I pulled from her mouth and got dressed.

"Ok Jann, nice place. I will probably be back next Saturday. You should make sure that you are shaved clean." I instructed. "I hope those guys don't come and talk to me again." Jann didn't say anything and was just on the bed naked with come running out of her ass when I walked out.

12