Late Bloomer Gets Lucky Ch. 19

Story Info
Out of left field.
5k words
4.65
2.9k
3
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After succeeding in fucking Christa, I was quite pleased with myself as she was the hottest looking thing that I could imagine and seemingly, I got her first. However, even though she was the most obviously beautiful, I had to be gentle with her, or at least I was convinced that I had to be gentle with her. That was hot in its own way but my lust had an animal side to it. I don't know where it came from but it made me want to force myself onto women to get sex.

The odd aspect of my primal desires was that there was a delicate balance - if a girl cried, I would be done. Even if I perceived that their level of fear or anxiety was significant at all, I wouldn't be able to proceed. The good thing for me was that it never got to that point. Perhaps that is complex aspect of psyche but my desire, quite simply, was to impose my will, be resisted but submitted to, and to have the female who was the target of my advances react positively to the liberties that I chose to take.

A more basic description would be that my evil, lusty side wanted me to force myself onto a woman and have her accept it and enjoy it. Everyone has their thing and well, that was mine. I didn't make it that way, it just was that way and if that makes me a 'perv' well, so be it. Of course variety is great too so I enjoyed sex of all kinds with women but eventually, I always needed my fix of submission.

On Friday, I had been planning to head to the university to fuck Jann if I could get that to work out, but when I asked Steve, rather jokingly, if he was going to bang his girlfriend on the weekend, he said that he was going out of town with his Dad for a swim meet. I said "Oh the whole family hitting the road for the weekend...sounds exciting."

"No just me and Dad this time." he replied, and that's when my plans changed and my cock jerked and pressed against my clothing in anticipation. The day couldn't go fast enough and my dick was half hard for the rest of it. Ann was perfect for my lust as she seemed uninterested, resisted me but her body responded even while protesting - that drove me wild.

After the sun went down, I knocked on Ann's door, my cock was hard, thobbing, and my pre come was already flowing. I thought back to a month or so prior when I had last been with her. It was a fairly rough few hours for her as my lust was through the roof with my efforts trying to get Christa. The more I thought about it, the more that I thought that I felt the same now and the fact that I knew that I could be completely reckless with Ann sent my lust even higher.

The house looked deserted and I knocked one more time but there was no answer and not a light on that I could see. I was vibrating with adrenaline and my cock was completely hard. Frustrated, I waited a minute or two to let my erection calm down a bit because it was just too uncomfortable to walk with it fully engorged.

This was so completely disappointing for me and I walked from the front step feeling a little low. As I passed by the next house I heard "She left about an hour ago." and I walked up to the front deck where Susan Wilson was sitting having a cigarette. I had never seen her smoke before. Getting closer, I could see a wry smirk on her face. My erection had calmed down about half way but lust still had a brain fog on me while surprised and scrambling to explain myself.

"I was just looking for Steve." I said, trying to sound casual.

"Yeah, sure." Susan replied, "I have eyes and I'm not stupid, Kevin." That was a bit of a bold statement as it pretty much challenged me to talk about what I had previously thought was private.

Susan was good friends with Ann and there were stories that she and her husband used to swap partners with Ann and her husband. I didn't know anything about that, but knowing Ann like I did, my bet was that it was just a rumor. Ann was too conservative for that sort of thing. I believed the rumors before I got to know her but after I got to know her, my perspective on that changed completely.

Ann had told me of how Susan was feeling very self conscious and very insecure since her husband had left her a couple of months ago. To add to this, Susan had turned 40 a couple of weeks after his departure and this was, according to Ann, hitting her hard.

I thought that Susan was a hot babe so my response was "Really nice eyes actually, and I never said that you were stupid."

"Oh you little charmer." she sang, "What I would do if I were a young woman."

"What would you do?" I asked as she stubbed out her cigarette. My dick was in limbo about half erect, not softening or getting harder. I quickly checked out her small frame in the mid-calf length casual dress that she was wearing with a sweater over top of it.

"Well, I have a pretty good idea of what you do with Ann." she said in a rather 'gotcha' manner and very confident, walking to her door and slowly opening it.

"Really?" I replied as she stepped inside. "Are you sure about that?" Susan held the door open just a couple of inches as I approached it.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." she stated confidently, "And I could let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, if I chose to."

I opened the door, which she was still propping open just a crack, and I stepped inside. "That wouldn't be good." I said in a concerned tone. "Do you want me to come in?" I asked.

"Uh, you can come in." she said, seemingly apprehensive.

"Is anyone else here?" I asked as I closed the storm door behind me.

"No there isn't anyone here but me. Did you want someone else to be here?" she asked.

"Uh, no Susan." I answered "If you are ok with being alone with me, I am more than happy to be alone with you." I closed the inside door as well and locked it, then walked slowly over to her standing a couple of inches from her.

"Uh...Kevin...I'm not..." Susan stammered and looked up at me. Her eyes were large and her blonde hair was about 6 inches past her shoulders and very full. She had high cheek bones and a small chin that was almost pointy. At about 5 foot 6 inches in height, her thin, muscular body was a real turn on. With almost no hips but large tits for a thin woman, and a sexy, flat midsection. Large enough tits that I thought that they were fake or that she padded her clothes, but it turned out that both of those theories were incorrect.

"You're not what?" I questioned, noticing that her previous confidence seemed to fade away rather quickly.

She cleared her throat a little and replied, "I'm not sure."

I touched her hair gently and stroked down slowly, the faint smell of the cigarette on her. "Well, I always thought about being alone with you so if you wanted me to stay." I said trying to make it sound as though it was all up to her. She didn't recoil so I kissed her forehead as softly as I could. "I mean," I continued, "you are very beautiful."

The tension of the moment had my cock hardening again, pulsing. Susan exhaled audibly and unsteadily and she did take slow steps away from me but more like she was leading me instead of departing. Just like she did with the door but I moved with her and stopped her against the wall.

Slowly inhaling the scent of her hair mixed with the cigarette smoke, I kissed her forehead again...then her eyebrow and temple. Kissing her cheekbone just below her eye and barely touching her face with my lips, I dragged them down to her mouth. When I kissed her mouth, she hesitated, but moments later reacted with deepened breathing and she kissed me back enthusiastically. The taste of the cigarette on her mouth reminded me that I always associated a woman who smoked with lowered inhibitions. Not accurate at all but that's what I thought at the time.

Our kissing continued and I pulled her lithe body against mine, feeling her tits flatten against my chest as I leaned toward her. Her breathing really deepened and it excited me so that my dick pulsed and throbbed hard as I let my right hand stray down to her ass. I didn't immediately go for a lewd grab, I just put my hand on the small of her back and slid down a little, giving her flesh a little squeeze. Letting my hand stray lower, I cupped her buttock and then with my left hand I lifted her breast a little from below while we were kissing. "Can we go to your room?" I whispered.

Susan slowly turned and I followed her into a very dark room. She turned on a lamp that was extra dim from a dark shade and an artistic fabric placement. As soon as she straightened up from turning the lamp on, I re-engaged kissing her and pulled off her sweater. Gently rubbing her soft tits and squeezing her little ass while kissing her and probing her mouth with my tongue, I pushed my hard bulge toward her, desperate for some contact. Leaning into her, I eased her down to lay out on the bed and I laid down beside her.

"Are you OK?" I asked her after I kissed her again.

"Yes!" she gasped in a whisper as I moved my mouth toward hers again. My right hand moved up to gently squeeze her big tits and run my thumb and fingers over her nipples. Susan's mouth was locked to mine so I reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled it up. I stroked her bare thighs and when I worked around and touched her inner thigh, she gasped and spread her legs so I went right for her crotch. "Oh!" she gasped as my hand first touched her mound. Her pussy was hot and firm and covered in a thin layer of cotton. It felt amazing and I stroked it and rubbed it as I bumped my bulge into her hip.

Susan was gasping and panting as I stroked her pussy through the thin fabric of her briefs. I could tell that there was no hair on her and I wanted to get her underwear off but my throbbing erection was driving me mad and I took a few moments to open my pants and pull them and my underwear off after kicking off my shoes. It felt fantastic to be free from my snug clothing and I went under Susan's dress again, stroking her pussy a few times as she moaned in my mouth while I continued sucking her lips and tongue.

Moments later, I pulled her underwear down and off of her as her gasps elevated in volume and intensity. After I tossed her small wet cotton garment aside, I took her hand and put it on my straining hard cock and my hand went back inside her dress to her hot cunt in less than a heartbeat. Fingering her bare pussy gently, I slid my fingers into her wet slit and spread her slippery juice onto her clit. She was losing her mind as I repeatedly went from fingering her warm cunt to tapping and circling her little button and rubbing my palm on her bare mound.

While I paid attention to her pussy and sucked at her panting mough, her hand moved just a little on my straining erection, giving it a little stimulation and I felt it flexing in her hand. The contact for me was almost a tease as her legs were spread so wide while I stroked her cunt. Her hand was wet with my clear fluid and she rubbed up over the head again and again, only moving about two inches up and down

Her pussy was so smooth that she must have shaved only hours ago. I pulled her dress up around her waist and moved between her legs, feeling my hard rod spring free from her light grip and slap against her inner thigh. "Oh! I dunno..." Susan gasped as I lined up and my cock bumped against her. "I'm not sure if..." she whispered as my fat cock head pushed up against her wet cunt hole. She gasped again "Just a sec-" and was cut off as I thrust forward and the big head popped in and my cock sunk about 5 inches into her "OH GOD!" she moaned and I immediately drew back and started bucking back and forth in her smoothly.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she blurted in time with my hardness sinking into her wet fuck hole. As I continued to fuck her, I grabbed her dress that I raised up around her waist and began pulling it up. Susan's flat midsection was a sight to behold and even in the dim light I could see her abdominal muscles. She almost had a magazine level six pack. Her little buttocks flared out a bit with her legs raised up as they were.

The rhythmic 'CLUK CLUK CLUK' along with her gasping "Oh!" every time I buried my cock in her was the soundtrack for me pulling her dress up over her body and I would stop stroking occasionally to work it out from under her but I would quickly return to spearing her wet cunt again and again. I would give her 4 or 5 good thrusts, then hold my cock in her as deep as I could get it and pull at her dress. As soon as I made some progress, I would start fucking her cunt again.

Over her tits I pulled the dress and as I began thrusting again, her boobs shook as the lacey bra that she wore barely contained them and the dress covered her face. Susan gasped loudly while her dress covered her face and said my name over and over so as I continued to pull the dress up and off of her face, I stuck my tongue in her mouth immediately. 'CLUK CLUK CLUK' again as I stroked my pole into her wet cunt.

As I worked the dress up over her head, I realized that her arms were somewhat immobilized and entangled in the garment so I wrapped and twisted the material again and again until it was getting quite snug. Susan gasped "Kevin..." as I held her arms over her head with one hand holding the twisted dress. Pounding long strokes into her hot hole, I pulled and fumbled with her bra until I set her tits free, then sucked and licked at her nipples sloppily while I fucked her and she groaned "Oh fuck! Kevin!"

She moved her torso as I pulled at the bra to get it from under her and I tossed it aside. "My god Susan those tits are incredible!" I told her before licking and kissing them again, leaving the hard nipples shining with my saliva.

"Oh fuck!" she panted and I could feel her pussy contracting on me as she gasped and moaned, turning her head side to side with closed eyes. "Yes Kevin! Yes!" she whispered, gasping as her orgasm shook her.

"That's it Susan." I encouraged her, "Come! Come hard!" I told her as I fucked forcefully into her wet spasming cunt. Her contractions weren't as strong as Ann's but they were strong enough to feel even as I stroked hard in her warm wet tunnel. I kept my pace up until her orgasm wound down and I just held my cock still inside her while she breathed heavily.

I liked the way that her hands and arms were confined above her and I reached down and took my sock off. After stretching the sock, I was able to use it to further tie her entangled arms to the bars on the headboard. Susan was recovering from getting off and I took advantage of the opportunity to repeat the process with my other sock shortly after. Now both my hands were free and hers were restrained as I sucked at her panting mouth.

"How did you like that Susan?" I asked her, more taunting her than actually wondering what she thought. She just continued deeply breathing with sometimes an "Ohhhhh..." during her exhale.

She was perfectly exposed as I began stroking my hard cock back and forth in her wet cunt again while groping both of her soft tits which were like 2 cakes being served to me. Her nipples were standing hard and I licked and gently tugged them with my teeth.

"Untangle my arms Kevin." she panted and I lewdly licked at her mouth and fucked into her wet cunt. My hands moved under her and grasped both of her ass cheeks as I began fully withdrawing from her wet box and burying full length strokes back into her warm, wet flesh. Her nipples poked into my chest while I constantly repositioned my hands until my fingertips could feel the rim of my cock head brush past into her fuck hole, I squeezed and kneaded her ass cheeks, eventually getting the middle finger of my right hand against her ass hole.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she grunted in time with my long strokes as a wet smack sounded with each withdrawal and every couple of entries were accompanied by a squish as the big head made contact and invaded her warm cunt. "Oh fuck!" she gasped as I continued fucking her hot pussy with reckless abandon and circling my finger against her ass hole.

After withdrawing from her wet snatch I positioned my cock head against her ass hole and held it there a moment before brushing it up and down against her little hole. I was sucking Susan's mouth and looking into her eyes as I was doing this. Her eyes seemed to open a little wider as I pushed my hard cock against her slippery ass hole. Susan's breathing seemed to intensify but she didn't say anything.

When I pushed against her anus again, she grunted "Oh!." moving her hips to the side beneath me, breaking the contact between my cock head and her anus even though I still had her ass cheeks in my hands. I moved again into position between her legs and pulled my right hand out from under her, steering and pressing my fat cock head against her tight hole and this time she grunted, "No!" and she shifted her hips back the other way, breaking the sensitive contact between my fleshy invader and her discreet rosebud.

My adrenaline was surging and my cock was throbbing as I shifted again and pressed my cock head to her ass hole and she pleaded, whispering "Not there Kevin!" And when I pushed again, she once again bucked her hips to the side and broke the contact between my throbbing erection and her slippery ass hole.

This time I got up on my knees, stopped a moment to suck and lick at her hard nipples, then I moved up and positioned my hips a foot or so from Susan's face. She looked at my engorged cock and back to my eyes a couple of times and I pushed my thumb on the shaft to aim it into her mouth. She sucked well and moaned while she was doing it and the image of her arms still tied above her head added greatly to the scene. Her tongue was also active and it felt great swirling around as I moved back and forth a bit in her mouth.

Pulling my erection right out of her mouth, she gasped and looked at my eyes before I promptly stuck it toward her mouth again and her lips parted, accepting it against her tongue once more. I moved back and forth in her mouth a few more times then pulled my hard dick out and away from her lips.

With my pole waving back and forth, I moved down between her open legs again. Her knees were raised and her feet were flat on the mattress. "Untie me Kevin." she requested very softly. Sucking her mouth and then sucking and licking at her hard nipples again, I ignored her request and sunk my full hard length into her warm cunt. "AAAAAH!" she blurted out before I started rocking back and forth in her.

Working my hands under her, I got my middle finger of my right hand against her slippery anus again and pushed it in through her tight resistance. Susan gasped noticeably louder before my mouth covered her lips again. I pistoned my tingling cock inside her cunt about 10 times then quickly removed my finger from her ass hole. Pulling my cock from her velvety smooth pussy and pressing the head into her ass, Susan protested "No!" just as the big head popped in.

She continued, "Please don't." as I felt her tight grip moving along my shaft as I sunk into her before my hard tool began spasming and lurching over and over as my load squirted into her hot tunnel.

"Oh yes!" I hissed in her ear "Take it in your ass!" and I continued thrusting toward her, pumping my come into her as my cock flexed.

"No..." she whispered weakly, "No Kevin... stop." My cock seemed to flex and pump for a full minute and as my orgasm wound down, my head was spinning. After a few more minutes of recovery, I rose from the bed and Susan requested again, "Can you untie my arms?"

"Yes, just a moment." I said as I went to the bathroom with my shiny tool waving in front of me. My cock was still three quarters erect as I washed it with warm water and it stood a little taller. Returning to Susan's bedroom and seeing her restrained on the bed like that, my cock stood up the rest of the way and I laid between her legs again. Sliding my cock against her slippery pussy and sucking at her nipples coaxed a couple of moans from her and I straighted my hips between her thighs.

12