Late Bloomer Gets Lucky Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to..." she began but just then I thrust into her wet pussy and she finished with "Uhhnnn." as I immediately started fucking her again. Her cunt was deep and I could pound all of the way into her and not feel her cervix. So, with full length strokes I began fucking her cunt in earnest and soon the wet sounds were filling my ears, CLUK CLUK CLUK as I thrust into her. Her moans intensified and I reached down and held her ass cheeks again while I sucked her panting mouth.

I continued slapping it into her steadily and her stimulation was building so much so that I thought that she was coming a couple of times when she wasn't. When I finally felt a flex on my hard tool it was already tingling so I pulled out and positioned my fat knob against her ass hole, painting it up and down.

Susan's orgasm had already started but she was able to grunt out "NO!" just as the big head pushed past her tight barrier and it gripped my shaft, then my sperm jetted from my cock into her hot tunnel again. Her ass squeezed my spasming cock as we came together and she gasped out "Yes..." with each involuntary contraction of her muscles.

After recovering a little I got up and washed my tool off again. My erection didn't seem to soften so much as just not point up as high. When I got back to the bed, I got between Susan's legs again and once again slid my cock into her warm cunt. "Are you going to untie my hands?" she asked once more.

"I like them tied up." I told her and began fucking her again. I alternated between sucking at her mouth and sucking at her nipples as she panted and gasped.

Susan's arousal was rising rapidly and with a little more steady stroking, she went about 30 seconds seeming like she was trying to catch her breath and then her cunt squeezed me and her flexing orgasm began. Riding it out, I concentrated on holding back and after her contractions were finished, I bucked into her hard 3 times and then pulled out of her wet cunt. Frantically, I got up and got my jerking cock to her panting mouth as the sperm started to fling out of it.

The streams weren't big and powerful but they still had quite a bit of volume and as she closed her mouth over the plum head, I held her hair with both hands as I pushed in her mouth a little. "Swallow Susan, swallow." I told her as a couple more squirts were deposited on her tongue. "Good. Good." I said lowly as I pulled my sensitive tool from her mouth and she gasped, panting as I got between her legs again and pushed my cock head against her ass hole.

"Oh...no...don't..." she panted and my dick pushed past her resistance, burying about halfway in her snug canal.

"Oh yeah Susan." I whispered, "It's perfect!" as I pushed the rest of my overly sensitive rod into her tight heat. Lowering my weight partially on her, she was still breathing heavily as my chest pressed against her big tits. I just stayed on top of her while my cock softened and our breathing slowed to normal. When my dick had softened significantly, I pulled it out of her little butt hole and untied her arms. It wasn'tlong after that, I fell asleep.

Early in the morning, when I had stirred awake to see that Susan was getting into the bed carefully. She was obviously trying not to disturb me but as soon as I saw her curves in that little nightshirt that she was wearing, my cock swelled. Moving in against her as she settled in, I humped against her a few times, grabbing at her tits and pussy while burying my face in her neck. "Kevin!" she complained, "Let's go back to sleep."

"In a little while." I said as I reached down and pulled her panties off. Spreading her ass cheeks, I lodged my bone in her hot crack while I continued groping her body. Her nipples stiffened under my rough clutching and I reached down to lay a slap on her curvy ass once in a while under the covers while I humped in her crevice.

"Can't we sleep some more?" she weakly protested and I pressed my now slippery cock head against her ass hole. "No." she said abruptly. Ignoring her, I pressed on, pushing my now fully erect rod against her little hole. "NO!" she elevated her voice.

"Hey!" I said sternly as I reached up and grabbed her face with my right hand around her jaw from below. Susan rather froze in place and I lightly ground my pole against her, feeling the incredibly sensitive contact of my cock head and her wrinkled little circle. Holding her face and slowly grinding against her for about 20 seconds more, I then shifted away from her and let go of her face. Grabbing her hips, I positioned her so that she was face down and spread her legs on either side of me, placing my large slippery cock head against her ass hole which I had been painting with my clear liquid.

"No Kevin!" Susan begged as I pushed the head of my erection past the tight resistance.

"Yes Susan. Yes!" I hissed "Right in your hot ass hole." and I pulled back a bit before pushing into her tight rectum.

She pushed her forehead down into the bed and moaned "Ohhhhh..." as I pushed my hard dick into her and gripped her hip with my right hand. As I started working into a steady rhythm, Susan met each thrust with a "No!" or a "Kevin stop!" or similar, which I loved. My hip squeezing hand slid around in front of her and started to manipulate her pussy and clit. Her pussy got nice and wet so that made me enjoy her protests even more and I began hitting her with full length strokes. Her anus stretched over my knob when I withdrew and the fat head bumped against her slippery butthole as I moved toward her before relenting then squeezing all of the way down my shaft as I sunk it in her.

"Stop Kevin, stop!" she said and as I thrust my fully erect cock into her tight rectum, I slapped Susan's ass cheek. It wasn't hard, but harder than a playfull slap. Her gasp seemed more intense and I pushed on her shoulder blades with my left hand as I bucked into her ass hole. Slapping her ass again, she gasped seemingly more intensely and after a couple more strokes in her tight hole I slapped her ass with every second stroke. She seemed to gasp even more intensely and I felt her anus pulse strongly around my tingling cock.

Burying two fingers into her cunt removed any doubt that her orgasm had begun as her spasming muscles squeezed my fingers and I bucked a couple more strokes into her pulsing ass, sending me over the edge.

As my come pumped into her, I hissed "Take my load in your ass Susan. Take it all deep in your ass!" while she gasped and moaned. "What a fucking hot ass!" I finally whispered to her as my pole flexed and jerked inside her spasming tunnel. Fully spent, we drifted off to sleep again.

12