Late Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred pumped his hips, getting slightly deeper with this new, intrusive angle, deep enough that it made Jane moan slightly, and she sat back and watched her pup bury himself in her ass, the gentlest, most loveable young man in the world trying to empty his nutsack into her butthole. She cooed as he made a series of jerking thrusts, all three inches of dick being withdrawn and shoved back into her.

God he was so inexperienced, it was like watching a baby gazelle learn to walk, and Jane was lost in tender affection as he looked into her eyes with ecstasy clear on his features, bucking his hips wildly so that his penis was undulating in and out of her as fast as his slight frame could manage.

***

Stacey sniffed as she jogged back to the clubhouse. Today of all days, she had left her wallet behind. She was already late for wine tasting night (which in reality usually meant gossiping with her girlfriends all evening as they guzzled a few bottles). Charlene was joining them as well, and Stacey already knew that girl would probably have a whole raft of juicy stories ready to tell. She racked her brains for where she could have left it. It had definitely been with her before training started...

Stacey made her way up the path, checking to see if she had dropped the wallet on the way out and found herself approaching the clubhouse door. She was about to grab the doorhandle when her ears began picking up odd sounds, getting louder and louder, emanating from inside.

She scrunched her eyebrows together. There better not be any funny business going on. As a member of the neighbourhood watch, she felt obligated to confront any anti-social behaviour to the local peace... Still, best not put herself at too much risk.

She carefully sidled up to the window of the door and peeked in. What she saw made her gasp, before she clamped her hand to her mouth, retracting her head as if her eyes had been stung by killer bees.

The two figures inside had barely noticed, too busy rutting away. They were both naked, and Stacey had also had the shock of seeing a boy's open ass, whilst he was pumping away at some girl! She was shocked, but nonetheless peered back in to see if she could glimpse who was having sex in the clubhouse...

The guy looked kind of small... brown hair... Oh GOODNESS, it was Freddie!

Part of her was impressed he'd actually managed to entice a female of the species at all, and there was no doubt they both seemed pretty keen. She couldn't make out much of the lady except for the fact that she seemed to be much taller than him, athletic, and pretty flexible.

She narrowed her eyes... They looked like they were both thoroughly enjoying themselves. She watched as Freddie pumped up away manically.

He wasn't exactly Casanova. Wait until she told the rest of the t...

Her eyes would have popped out of her skull if they had gone any further. She had just managed to catch a glimpse of the face beyond Freddie's gyrating thrusts.

It was Coach Matherson.

Stacey's eyes were locked on the two figures as they grunted and writhed, her hands frozen in utter shock. This was unbelievable. She could just about see the blond hair and toned cheeks, but it was definitely her. How had Freddie managed to entice a woman like Matherson? This kind of thing definitely didn't happen often round here.

She tore herself from the door and nervously began powerwalking in the direction of the gate. She could pick up the wallet tomorrow.

Just wait until Charlene and the girls heard about this.

***

Fred was sweating. It rolled down the sides of his face, and he wiped it away, putting his hands back on Jane's thighs and tenderly kneading the muscles whilst grinding away at her backside.

It was a beautiful sight, and Jane could do nothing but watch and touch herself at the sight of her ass being humped by Fred. She grabbed hold of her huge dong and started jerking it, bucking her hips (as much as she could whilst being folded in half), so that Fred could hit her as hard as possible with his baby cock.

The sound of her fist wanking up and down her thick shaft was like someone slapping a huge piece of raw meat, a loud, filthy *Thwap* *Thwap* *Thwap* that completely stole Fred's attention. He could only ogle at the filthy sight of Jane milking herself with an expression of pure ecstasy. Even when he had his dick inside her she still brutally unmanned him.

Freddie landed another spank on Jane's tush, and she growled at him, her blood up. A part of her was so enamoured at his enthusiasm and flowering belief that it genuinely made her want to be his sweet lover girl, a gentle flower, and another part wanted to flip him over and pummel him with her Daddy dick until he couldn't remember his own name.

She let out a long undulating moan as she put both hands into rapidly jerking her monster shaft, and Fred closed his eyes and screamed as she squeezed her arse sharply around the hilt of his penis, crushing the notion of control from him as he began to spew his load into her rectum. The feeling of release was all-consuming. Fred's hips were grinding against Jane's tight butt-cheeks, and his hands pawed at the left, and then the right in a constant cycle as he spent his semen in her waiting anus.

She watched him spasm on top of him and it drove her wild that he was still her bitch, even when fucking her ass. Jane felt her own balls tighten, and the sensation of ecstasy crashed through her as cum exploded out of her cock, a volcanic eruption that splurged all over Jane's upper body as she writhed, mouth open as she hosed herself with her own jizz. It landed on her tongue and she tasted her own salty tang, her balls loosened like a rubber band which had finally been released and flung across the room, and all of the tension spouted out from her cock, fountaining onto her tits and face.

Fred's movements ground to a halt as the last drops of his love found their way into Jane's crevasse, watching dreamily as she whimpered into a growing mouthful of semen. Ten glorious seconds of Jane's hose pipe dousing herself in hot cream finally came to a finish with a slow trickle of jizz from her slit drooping down into the sea of white, Fred's lover submerged beneath an ocean of spunk.

They both breathed slowly. They'd fucked in the clubhouse, less than an hour after training, where anyone could walk in and see them covered in hot cum. This was insanity.

Jane wiped a deep layer of spunk from her eyelids, and opened them gingerly, blinking the last vestiges of cum from them. She felt like she was wearing a liquid shirt, and she took in the sight of Freddie trying not to smile too loudly as he bashfully rubbed his hands up and down her thighs.

Freddie opened his mouth.

"You... look like a work of art," he said softly, grinning.

Jane blurted out a rough laugh.

"Oh do I? Well it's not finished yet," she said as she grabbed him under the armpits and pulled him on top of her, wrapping her legs around so that his whole upper body was smothered in the white coat of cum on her chest.

Fred squealed with laughter as she began to roll on top of him, trying to push her off and utterly failing as she wiped her face on his cheeks and hair, her tits on his chest, depositing large portions of ejaculate onto every bit of him that she could reach. They both giggled as they rolled around, wrestling with each other.

The air was thick with sweat and bodily fluids as the couple merged into a ball of squabbling, doting silliness.

Jane smeared her face into his hair, belly flopping completely onto Fred who felt the wind go out of his lungs slightly, and she kissed him a few times on his cheeks and forehead, eventually pulling back, smiling.

"Now THAT's art," she grinned.

Fred was now covered in a healthy sheen of glistening fluid. He lay there, warm milky white on his skin, smiling, defeated, and content. He reached up and rubbed his hands up and down her belly, making small circles over her skin, around her belly button, across the powerful abdominal muscles lurking under a thin layer of fat.

"Hey... Jane," said Fred sheepishly.

"Yes Fred?" she said, wiping a glob of jizz from his nipple and sucking it, which made him blush.

"would you like to go... I mean... are you free tonight? For a drink?"

Jane's eyebrows rose.

'That is so cute.'

"Well let's not go down to the local bar just yet..."

Fred looked a little crestfallen at this response.

Jane smiled.

"But... I have some drinks at my place. Sound good?"

Fred's face lit up.

"Yes M... yes Jane," he said.

She trilled and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Fred tried to explore her mouth, but she shoved him back.

"Not now... Later, my sweet bitch," she said with an amused look on her face.

Jane lifted herself to her feet and let out a small breath of satisfaction, her now-limp cock swinging around in front of her as she sauntered over to a bag in the corner. She caught him staring out of the corner of her eye and a sultry look crossed her face. Widening her legs, she performed a stripper bend forwards to her bag.

Fred drank in the sight as she bent over, her back straight, legs much wider than necessary, exposing the cum trickling from her open asshole and crack as she leant forward, searching slowly and meticulously through her bag. Her big dick swung back and forth gently underneath, an obscene third leg in the centre of this visage.

It was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen, Jane straight legged, jizz dripping down onto her balls, making them look like two shiny marbles clinging together, one droplet running further, parallel to a long blue vein on the side of her dick, a translucent trail creeping down the side of a beast.

Jane retrieved her towel and stood up. She turned into Fred's doughy eyed gaze.

'He is just insanely cute', she thought to herself as Freddie sighed, in his own little world of Matherson.

She flung the towel over, covering his face.

"Clean up. Exhibition's closed."

***

The car ride to Jane's place was silent apart from the rumble of the engine, Jane keeping her eyes firmly on the road so that she wouldn't be distracted by Freddie's aura, and before long they had arrived at a modern looking square building, with pleasant smooth surfaces and balconies on a number of flats overlooking the surrounding residences. A small forest sprouted up behind it, surrounding the mini-car park and forming a pleasant backdrop to the quaintness of the houses around them.

Freddie stepped out into the small grey square and felt a drop of rain, casting his eyes up to the clouds loitering overhead. A hand appeared at his side and gripped him, and he found himself being led into the house by Jane, who was clearly not bringing him in on the pretence of having a quiet chat, her face lined with anticipation. She guided him around the small block of flats to the entrance, a glass doorway. The grip on Freddie's side was uncompromising, and he found himself being unceremoniously pressed into the front of the door as her other hand swung in to take a firm hold on his peeking love handles.

Jane began grinding her hips into his butt so that they were dry humping up against the doorway. Delighting in the openness of their demented act, Freddie began to push his ass back excitedly into her crotch, and he found himself getting even more roughly humped, his face and chest squeezed against the glass as Jane spanked him up against the entrance to her home.

"Oh!"

His breath plumed on the glass as she struck him with her palm, the sound lewd and unnatural in the quiet suburban air.

*Smack*

Freddie whined into the glass, the hard pole in Jane's trousers pressing his cheeks hard as her hips ground into him.

"I'm going to breed you tonight bitch," she hissed into his ear, pumping a few violent thrusts into him, before slamming her key card against the receptor, and Freddie almost fell to the floor as the door swung open.

Jane was about to jump on top of him when a door opened, revealing two of Jane's downstairs neighbours stepping into the hall. They seemed to have been in the middle of an argument as they spotted Freddie red-faced, panting on his knees, and gawped in surprise at the odd sight. Jane promptly turned away so Jonathon and Sandra wouldn't see the obvious bulge in the front of her pants.

Jonathon, a tallish, blond haired man with a kind face, managed to plaster a polite grin on his face, whilst Sandra, a brunette with impenetrable grey eyes that seemed a bit more nuanced, gazed at the two of them. They were wearing casual, but stylish attire, stuck in almost comically static poses between steps.

"Hey there Jane," said Jonathon in an overtly cheerful tone. "Ah...Everything alright?"

Jane smiled as if the world they were living in had replaced all tarmac with candy floss.

"Oh absolutely," she said brightly, still awkwardly turned away from them towards the building entrance. "It's a ghastly day out."

She gestured at the weather like she was observing a fine painting on the wall.

Jonathon and Sandra nodded slowly in agreement whilst looking down at Freddie, who stood up and bashfully moved to the side so they could get past.

"Right well, ah... careful with the step there buddy!" said Jonathon in an overly chipper tone to Fred.

"Sure," muttered Fred, who could feel Jane sliding behind him so she could hide her probably quite large protuberance.

Jonathon nodded and walked briskly out to the car, and Sandra followed, stopping next to Jane as she did so.

"I'm happy for you... he seems nice," she said, flashing a smile before hurrying outside.

Jane's expression snapped to one of complete shock, eyebrows sky high and mouth open as Sandra hurried off, and it took her a moment to realise Fred had intertwined his hand with hers. She looked at him and he gave a gentle squeeze.

"She's right... I am nice," he said grinning.

Jane snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Just because we're having sex doesn't mean you're God's gift to women mister," she said, pulling him towards the stairs. "Now hurry up, because I've got a present that needs urgent unwrapping."

Fred felt exhilarated as she almost dragged him up the stairs, such was her impatience to bring him into her flat. She was so focused that she growled in frustration when she couldn't find the right key for her front door, and Fred added to her exasperation by sliding his hands along the edge of her throbbing crotch. When she finally clicked the latch her self-control threw itself off a cliff, and she barged into her flat, grabbing Fred and throwing him onto the floor. The door was slammed so hard it nearly broke the hinges. Before Freddie could even process what had happened, a caged tiger pounced on him, grappling him into the soft, cream coloured carpet.

Fred cried out in surprise as Jane shoved him onto his back and ripped his t-shirt apart like it was made of paper. His softball shorts and boxers suffered a similar fate, the whole front torn off, exposing his soft flower and adorable penis just waiting to be abused. A small ripple of fear travelled through his extremities as Jane knelt between his now naked legs with unsated lust thundered across her features.

He had never seen her like this.

In one smooth movement her shirt was gone, revealing her supple breasts, and she stood up and flung her pants down, wearing nothing but her birthday suit as she dropped onto him. Freddie watched her unceremoniously sling her monster cock so that it was prodding straight at his asshole, sending nervous contortions through his puckered anal ring.

"Jane," whimpered Fred as Jane lined him up, "maybe we should go to the bedrooOOHHHHH-!"

Jane pressed herself into him in one vicious motion, no energy wasted as the lubrication provided by her pre-cum proved ample to squeeze her phallus snugly into Fred's warm hole. Freddie shrieked as ten inches of meat slid up inside him, and his entire body tightened around it, hugging it for survival. There was no loving gaze, no gentle words from Jane who snarled, teeth bared as she pumped her hips out and snapped them back in like she was trying to stab him, as if not having her cock in him for a millisecond was insulting to her very core.

She grabbed his legs and widened them so that they both could see each and every inch of the meaty snake which started to plunge rapidly in and out of his anus. Freddie had the weirdly specific feeling of Jane's cock having a slight ridge at the base of its mushroomed head, which seemed to pull back across an extremely sensitive spot like a fleshy cock ring, making him automatically arch like a bow. That one feeling kept making him taut, like the touch of a finger to a wet pussy.

"Oh, fu... MPPPHHH!"

Jane began to pump her hips, butt cheeks flexing, back tightening in a hypnotic, speedy rhythm that was more akin to a sprinter than a marathon runner, the aim for immediate satisfaction rather than slow burning love as she pounded away with wanton abandon at Freddie's mesmeric butt.

Fred tried to speak but he'd forgotten how words worked, and the rapid-fire destroyer kicked the air from his lungs with each hilting. The feeling of her dick in him was just so good. It was like being dragged back into heaven, a fulfilment that overpowered his senses like the most dangerous drug, hooking him back to that indefinable, perfect moment.

The cavewoman look on Jane's face was one of near starvation, and it never wavered except for when a particularly pleasurable thrust would send shivers back up the length of her spine, spreading her lips in a demented 'O'. Freddie began convulsing from her vicious thrusts, his body so easily stimulated that after a few seconds of aggressive drilling he had begun to go slightly cross-eyed.

Jane was frothing at the mouth. She dug her toes into the carpet and angled downwards, trying to make him feel as much of her love as she could, crushing him into the carpet as the thick sausage sawed up the insides of his anal wall, sending shockwaves coursing through the slight frame beneath her. The thick, mushroomed head pummelled against his prostate as she attacked it maliciously so that his whimpers grew louder and louder until he was screaming. Jane didn't stop, in fact she couldn't stop. Her legs were simply part of a machine, gyrating pistons in a high-powered engine, her arms stabilising for smooth traction, her cock the vengeful pounding source of desire as she ploughed Fred like a pneumatic drill.

Freddie's whole body rocked backwards every time her hips slammed into his buttocks, and Jane's jaw clenched as she watched him oscillate to the rhythm of her thrusts. There were tears running down Fred's cheeks as she molested the deepest parts of him with her God-cock, and she roared into his face as she claimed her prize, endorphins coursing through her body in a flood of sexual gratification.

Both lovers made loud, lewd sounds into the still air, filling it with a cocktail of fear, fury and pleasure as their bodies became one. Each snap of her hips was like a lightning bolt to Freddie's abdomen, the slurping sound of pre-cum flooding his butthole; He could feel it greasing the skin of Jane's penis as she slid past his abused ring, like a wet, throbbing salami.

"OOGHH!"

It was almost too much for Fred to take in.

A light sheen of sweat was beginning to dapple his forehead, the movement and rhythm of getting animalistically fucked by Jane taxing his weak frame. The strangely sterile smell of Jane's home was being invaded by the smell of sex, the taint of sweat, whilst Fred keened to himself, a soft call of delight tinged with fear. Tiny thoughts popped into his head in-between each lurid slapping connection of their bodies.