Late Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*THWAP*

'OH'

*THWAP*

'So deep.'

*THWAP*

'Breed me Mommy.'

The animal on top of Freddie was hammering him at a furious pace, and he found himself trying to reach up to her as she drove herself in, a tiny trickle of drool beginning to run down the side of his mouth. Both arms remained motionless, and he tried to push himself to not give in completely, clinging to his masculinity in her violent world, but finding his soul empty of it. What had once been pride was now nothing but slutty deference to his lover's whim.

He clung to the furry carpet and stared at the ceiling, but he wasn't seeing anything - There was only the persecuting dick sliding back into him, relentless, always returning. He could almost see her long white shaft with the pink, shiny top rearranging his insides and he let out an unbidden squeal as she punished him for loving her, for being her beautiful boy.

*schllick schllick schlick*

For the next few minutes the wet slaps of sweaty skin on skin became the only sound in the dead silence of Jane's pristine home, as Fred no longer had the lung capacity to scream and was simply splayed out, legs in the air, eyes bulging from the pressure of being dicked.

Jane milked him. Fiery eyes of someone he didn't know looked down at him, and the intensity was frightening. There was a madness there, a true dominant monster that he had never witnessed before. She eyeballed him as she did it; like the thought of just fucking him wasn't enough, like she was trying to fuck his soul from his body. He simply lay back and took that dick like it was the only thing that mattered.

"Yeah... Yeah," muttered Jane, who knew she had Fred pacified like a baby with a dummy in its mouth. She wasn't really speaking to him, more to herself, because the boy she was fucking was clinging onto the carpet, suffering multiple orgasms and drooling. Anyone who had seen the sight would have assumed the most brutal of rapes was occurring, such was the malevolence with which Jane was treating him, until they noticed the creepy smile curled onto Fred's face. Her young slut arched, shivering as his cock began to spew strings of translucent glue all over his chest, leaving thin snail trails glistening on smooth skin.

Jane grunted, watching her boy trembling, peaking under her perfect cycle of delicious torment, and everything came to a juddering halt on her next thrust as the tightness of his asshole finally succeeded in extracting her first batch of cream. The climax that followed permeated through her entire being, her eager balls releasing as she let out a savage moan. Sperm flowed into Fred's anus like he was sitting directly on a fire hydrant, and Jane felt a huge pressure around her cock as Fred's eyelids began to flicker rapidly.

Her thick soup sloshed into his bowels, belly beginning to distend slightly from all the liquid coursing into his butthole. A pitiful "Ugh," was all Fred could manage. He was being filled by a giant cock that was hosing at full blast all over the inner walls of his asshole, and he clung to the carpet as the bitter tang of jizz stung his nostrils, Jane grabbing his face so that he was forced to lock eyes with her electric blue spheres as she flooded him with her cum.

"Look at me, LOOK AT ME," she snarled.

His legs rocked back and forth but his body remained pressed between Jane's carpet and its owner, an ocean of viscous spunk seeping through the distended entrance to Fred's body, spraying all over her groin as she watched him writhe beneath her, totally subsumed within her physical superiority.

"FUUUUUUCCKKKKK!"

The last vestiges of her load deposited themselves in Fred's tight hole, and Jane heaved a sigh of satisfaction as a few spasms rippled through Fred, who was still spread-eagled underneath her. She watched his gaze wander before coming back to her, his face melting into a dazed smile.

Was he biting his lip?

One of Jane's eyelids twitched.

Mistake.

She felt the tiger returning with a vengeance and lifted him up like a child, carrying him swiftly over to the dark sofa. Fred was only half-aware when he found himself being rotated on her cock and bent over a pillowy armrest, his rear uncompromisingly positioned with Jane's cock at the entrance once more.

Fred keened, a begging, mourning sound that would have given most people pause for thought if the person in question sliding a huge penis back into him hadn't been Jane Matherson. She did it slower this time, causing a huge slurping noise as cum was sloshing inside his ass around the intruder. She made sure it was slow enough this time that he had to wait for what felt like an age for her to bottom out, an agonising slow entry, driving home the feeling of being broken in, sodomised by her sheer physical superiority.

"Yeah, bitch," she breathed as she watched her previous ejaculate running down Fred's balls and inner thighs, making his entire rear look like it had been dipped in a bucket of molten wax.

'Fu..fuck...,' Fred mouthed, not quite having the motor skills to summon words anymore as Jane gently rotated her hips, opening back up her slutty boy that she knew was just waiting to take that deep dick again. Fingers snaked into his hair and tightened into a fist, pulling his head back as she reversed her hips. *Shlick*. A sopping wet anus spluttered as the thick rod was gradually pulled away, almost out of its clutches, leaving just the head inside.

Empty. That's how it felt to what was left of Fred. Like a hole that desperately needed filling. Jane waited a few more seconds, letting her boy squirm beneath her. Then she snapped her hips. A single strike of purposeful cock.

Fred screamed. She had hilted straight into his prostate, arm flexing as she kept a firm grasp on his head.

"Mmmm, is it good in your pussy darling?" Jane grinned as she rotated her hips again, making him swoon, knees weak, fingers grabbing hold of the couch to provide some stability, some form of comfort.

She dug her heels in and began to rail him, and Fred convulsed as his prostate was once again being mercilessly attacked. "Tight fucking boy-pussy," she hissed as the pounding dick took its toll on Fred's already orgasm-racked frame, and his legs collapsed. Jane didn't stop, she simply shoved him forwards with a thrust that sent his face fully down into the seat of the sofa, legs in the air as she slammed him over the armrest, machine-gun thrusts with slaps so fast that they sounded like an endless procession of spanking *THWAPS*, with malicious aligning of his hole so that she could dig as deep as possible into the pink goldmine of Freddie's hidden pleasure hole.

Freddie was terrified, and in total euphoria. Taking a perfect, relentless dicking was one thing, but the real depth of obsession and love behind Jane's wild rutting drove his body to new levels of fear and delight; he felt like his bones might shatter under the brutal joy he was receiving.

Time seemed to stand still as an endless series of orgasms crescendoed under his skin until Fred began to lose track of everything. When he came to he was bent over the kitchen counter, and Jane was massaging his balls even as she pumped short sharp nudges, barely leaving his anus before hilting again. Before he could speak she hit the spot again, everything went white and suddenly cool air was hitting his face.

With a shock he realised he was being held on the balcony, hands subconsciously keeping hold of the railing even as Jane had one of his legs cocked under her elbow so she could enjoy a new angle with which to sodomize him. He managed to look back and her expression was one of furious determination. There was no wavering in her gaze, and he turned back to the street, the silent trees on the sidewalk their audience as they performed their ungainly dance of pleasure.

A car came into view, and Fred felt a thrill run through him as he could make out a balding man fiddling with the radio whilst Jane's balls were openly slapping his own. He shuddered as his ring tightened around its fleshy invader, and suddenly he was in the throes of another climax, a cry into the air that had just enough power to reach beyond his lips. Tiny ropes of cum ejected from his cock, some of it launching over the edge and some falling weakly on to the floor. Fred's body collapsed, held up only by his lover, and it was in almost a dream like state that he registered the pressure inside his butthole, meaning Jane must have filled him to the brim once more. There was a long slow release as the cum soup inside his ass was uncorked, and his anal ring squeezed tight in the vacuum left where Jane's huge cock had previously occupied. The river released like a stream down his thighs, over his balls, a warm, glistening waterfall of spunk.

There were flashes as he briefly registered resting his head on Jane's shoulder as she stroked his cheek. Mixed within the comfort and warmth was something new... a vein of fear.

He was sleeping in the arms of an animal.

Fred felt the deepest of exhausted sleeps beckoning him. His eyelids had been replaced by anchors, and as they fused shut Freddie sniffed, his mind drifting off to a place of warmth and calm, even as the fire in Jane's eyes loomed, waiting for him in his dreams.

***

Fred's head felt heavy. Tortured muscles lifted what felt like a blanket made of stone, but what turned out to be a blanket made of... Blanket. He pushed at the soft material, and blearily forced one eye open. He could see the tiniest of wrinkles in a woman's neck. The warmth of the woman was all around him, and he realised he was clutching to her. It wasn't as inviting as he expected it to be. In fact he felt... Nervous?

He gently pulled himself off of Jane, and stood up from the sofa where he had been sitting in her arms, before his legs promptly collapsed.

He dropped to the floor, his legs shivering like they were being controlled entirely independent from one other.

"Shit," he mumbled. His ass felt like it had been barbecued and drizzled in tabasco sauce.

He felt foggy, but somehow he just knew he needed to leave...

Fred began to crawl towards the door, and winced as jizz trickled from his asshole and onto the floor, leaving a trail on the carpet.

He wasn't exactly sure what he was going to do when he got there, but he could worry about it later. It took him a few minutes of slow crawling to get halfway. Somehow his muscles refused to respond, tired, aching slivers of meat that would have been easy food for a predator.

Fred felt something moving towards him. He turned, legs failing him so that he ended up losing his footing. His back hit the carpet and he gazed up at Jane, standing triumphant above him.

"That's fucking hot," she breathed.

Light played in from the window, leaving half her face shrouded in darkness.

"Let's get you cleaned up bitch."

Fred winced. This time it hurt when she called him that.

***

Fred stood in the middle of the room, dressed humiliatingly in one of Jane's shirts, lacy underwear (her other underwear was too big, and he needed something comfortable against his asshole) and some old baggy cargo trousers which needed a belt to be adequately tight enough to fit around his waist. His old clothes had been thrown away, ripped apart as they were.

Jane was humming to herself as she walked out in a scintillating combination of bra and short shorts. She began to busy herself in the kitchen whilst Fred continued to wait awkwardly.

Jane checked the cupboard.

'Flour, bowl, whisk...baking powder.'

"Urm...Jane."

'Butter, milk, eggs..'

"Jane?"

Jane cocked her head to the side as she laid out the ingredients on the granite surface.

"Hmmm?"

Fred was looking at her with a doleful expression.

"Jane I... About yesterday..."

She grinned whilst pouring flour liberally into the glass bowl.

"Yeah...I think I got carried away a little..."

"Yeah, you did..."

There was a nasty pause that Jane didn't notice, too busy preparing their breakfast.

"I think I should go, if that's okay."

Jane's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Oh, really? I was going to cook us some ..."

"I've got to go," he uttered, walking swiftly to the door and unlatching it.

He took one look behind him and then closed the door with a gentle click.

"...Pancakes," she finished, nonplussed.

She stared at the place where Fred had been as a wad of butter slipped lamely from her knife, settling into the flour.

***