Late Flight From Phoenix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I began a slow rhythm of pulling it slowly out until only the head was in her pussy, followed by a rapid thrust up to the hilt. Each time I thrust, she grunted.

I paused again, fully into her, and she began wiggling her ass and flexing her cunt muscles. The sensation was incredible. In response I began a quicker rhythmic fuck. As I went on, I gradually increased the pace until I was slapping my legs and balls against her. By now she was crying and whining more or less continuously.

"Oh fuck that is good. Oh, oh, oh, fuck! Come on Ray. Fuck me. Oh shit! Don't stop don't stop. That is so good. That's it faster! Oh, oh, oh, Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

It wasn't long before she climaxed with a scream. She hadn't exaggerated. She really was loud. I just held my cock in place until she came down and then she pulled away and sat in a chair.

"You didn't cum," she said between gasps for breath.

"No. Not yet."

"I want you to cum on my tits," she said.

So you like it when a guy cums on your tits?"

"Oh yes! It's so nasty. I hope you have a lot of cum stored up in your balls to spray on my tits."

I stood between her legs and begin to pull on my cock. I knew it wasn't going to take long and after a minute or two of masturbating, my cock erupted several long streams of white cum all over her tits.

"Oh shit, that was good," Susan said as she rubbed my cum into her tits. "Now, let's go upstairs to one of our rooms and have a more leisurely fuck."

So we did.

12