Late For Work - Pt. 02 of 04

Story Info
The Panel know best and also know the best way to educate!
1.3k words
4.65
3.1k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This 4 part story incorporates a reworking of one I have had previously published on Literotica, 'The Panel'. This Part 2 details the events at the Panel and have previously been published, it has been edited to correct typos etc.

Panel Time -- slave girl sara

I know this as fact, you may think it fiction, and which ever you decide I hope you enjoy your next few minutes read.

Arrangements had been made for me to visit the church panel. I got ready and we set off in Sir's car.

I had put my new knickers and matching bra on and just a jumper, pull up jeggings and a pair of slip-on pumps. I plaited my hair into two pigtails and put my favourite perfume on. I was not so much scared as petrified, maybe an exaggeration, but wish it were either Sunday or not happening. My mum always told me our paths are determined for us and with this strength I got in Sir`s car and off we went.

The drive was one of those moments we all get where our heads are full of clouds and cotton wool. We pulled into the car park and I walked a pace behind Sir into the church hall. We could hear distant slapping and cries as we walked to one of the rooms off the main hall. It was used as a cloakroom, four pegs on one side of the room, which each had sets of clothes on, and four empty pegs on the other side of the room.

I was told to sit, and three more girls came in, two with their mums and one with an older sister. They all sat on my side of the room. The two with mums were my age and we had been in the same school year. We smiled one of those 'I could cry my eyes out' smiles. The other with her sister was older than us. It would not be fair describing their shaking bodies, I just prayed to myself that I hoped it was their first and last time ever. Mrs. Belton came into the room ahead of four crying girls and their mums. All had bright red bottoms from a hand and belt and three had three purple cane stripes. Mrs. Belton looked at us,

"Please undress and wait for my return, everything, even shoes and socks."

We stared at the others dressing and they stared at us undressing, how surreal. Did I get a tingle, below, or did I want a pee? We were all naked, the other three covered their breasts and pussies, I folded my arms behind me, their mums saw, and told their daughters to do the same. The others all dressed and left, we were all stood waiting, I felt my nipples stretching my breasts with the cold, I shivered, the bonus was so were the other three girls' nipples. The door opened again; it was Mrs. Belton.

"This way ladies."

We walked up the two steps into the bigger, sparsely furnished, hall we used as a dressing room during our concerts. Four people stood next to four chairs. The first chair was empty, second had a small wooden paddle the size of a hairbrush, the third chair a curled-up belt/strap and the last one three canes, junior, intermediate and senior. One of the girls, Jane, began to cry, I unfolded my arms from behind my back and pulled her to my breast to comfort her. I saw Sir and he nodded his approval to me, had he looked angry I would have still cuddled her. Sir Don began to speak.

"The reason you are here this morning is to instil into you the reasons we follow the path we do, and why. You will all visit each chair in turn and the Elder at that chair will issue you with the punishment at their disposal, hand, paddle and strap."

"No one in your quartet has been naughty enough to warrant the cane so that chair and Mrs. Belton will not be used."

"As grown up girls you have the right to decline the correction offered and to dress and leave with no repercussions. Also during the corrections you may do the same at any time. This is a better way to say you have all volunteered to be punished."

A few of the girls and mums laughed.

I was now concentrating on just me, Sir nodded at me and I walked to the first chair and draped over the Elder's knee. He waited for me to position myself, and then began to spank me, had it been an Olympics he would have be in a medal position for sure. I never held back and cried my eyes out, not only because it hurt like fuck but to show the other girls it was good to cry.

I was told to stand and I walked to the next chair. The Elder patted his knee and I went over, before a blow was struck I heard Jane being spanked and in tears. I would gladly have taken her place. I had not had a paddle before, and do not care to feel it ever again, it was a short but fast spanking which really hurt, hurt enough for a few screams. I was stood and told I could rub, as I rubbed I felt a tingle below, so stopped. I was not sure what to do at the next chair. Was I to be belted as he sat, over his knee, touching my toes, what? The Elder stood up and turned his chair round so the back was facing me. He pulled me forward and as I bent over he lifted my tits over too and he placed my hands on the chair arms.

"The count is Twenty sara, I will not strike the next lash until you have said the number, so the quicker you count the soonest it's over"

I nodded, then, whoosh crack, "one Sir" whoosh crack, "two Sir"... whoosh crack, "eight Sir" and so it went on. I counted as quick as I could as I cried, whoosh crack, "Twenty Sir, and thank you."

He stood me up and took me past Sir and into a corner, I folded my hands behind my back. I heard all the rest, young Jane only got ten from his strap, the other two, same as me. We were all in corners for maybe ten minutes. Sir Don then spoke.

"Girls, face me. You have all acted with decorum and like the Ladies you have all become, well done and let`s hope we do not see any of you back here or I can guarantee chair four will be used."

"Go with your chaperone and get dressed and see you all at church in the morning."

I was not sure what do then until I felt the arm of Mrs. Belton around my shoulder and she took me back.

"Any mums want some soothing cream?" she asked.

They all did, and we all went over our respective mums, sister, and me Mrs. Belton`s knees for some cream on our bottoms. Mrs. Belton stood me up and put my knickers on me, carefully, and sat me on her knee for a cuddle, I cried again as did the rest of the young ladies. I looked up and the sight of all those bobbing tits and nipples made my clitty push out of my hood all by itself. The others changed and left.

"Maybe you need to visit me sometime sara, at my house."

"Yes Miss, I would love that."

She dressed me, and I let her, she put my bra over my arms and gently lifted each tit into its cup with my nipples. A knock on the door, it was Sir checking if everyone was decent, I was the last, so he said his goodbyes and we left. He put the radio on, knowing I probably did not want to speak, he just said,

"You ok sara?"

"Yes Sir, as well as can be expected."

We got home and I went straight in to see Daisy, we did not have to speak, I just collapsed into her arms and cried, Sir left us to it.