Late For Work - Pt. 01 of 04

Story Info
By obeying one you can fall fowl of another!
1.3k words
4.48
3.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This 4 part story incorporates a reworking of one I have had previously published on Literotica, 'The Panel'. This Part 1 tells what led up to the events.

Repercussions -- slave girl sara

I know this as fact, you may think it fiction, and which ever you decide I hope you enjoy your next few minutes read.

One morning Sir Don kept me waiting for ages before he came into my room. I think he knew I would miss my bus if not careful. He eventually came in and I knelt down and sucked him stiff. He stood me and then bent me over double and fucked me for what seemed ages, and yes I was late for work and yes it was brilliant.

I ran from the station but was still twenty minutes late. In my time at work I was never ever late, l was always thirty minutes or more early. The thought of sneaking in briefly went through my mind, but as I said, briefly.

I knocked my Manager's door.

"Come in, yes sara how can I help?"

"Just want to apologise for being late Sir and say I am here and if needed will stay after work and also work through lunch."

"Sit down sara."

"Yes Sir."

"Is there a reason?"

"Well Sir, Daisy was not so well."

"Good girl, you saw to her needs first?"

"No Sir, I had to see to Mr. Brown's needs."

I must have blushed the colours of the rainbow.

"I see, that`s ok sara?"

"Yes thank you very much Sir."

"Tell me Sara, when was the last time you were invited to the church panel?"

********

The church panel was all empowering in our faith, they dealt with lots of young adult and family type problems through pain. Spanking, hair brush, strap or cane, no choice if it was deemed you needed discipline, but all the punishments if deemed serious enough were possible. Wives were also sent if their husbands felt they would benefit from the humiliation of being naked in front of, and being dealt with by a panel mainly of male elders. This no longer happens, our Pastor now deals with such rare matters alone.

********

"A long, long time ago Sir."

I did a huge sigh.

"Are you saying I should go Sir?"

"I will have a word with Mr. Brown. As you came to see me, and apologised, no lunch time spanking."

"Thank you Sir, you sure?"

He smiled and nodded and I left his office. The girls were saying, bet it`s a spanking for you for sure, I just pulled a face and nodded, but what was going on, I could not work it out. I worked through my lunch, it was fair, I ate my sandwich at my desk and had a drink from the water fountain.

On Friday I nearly missed my train stop going home, I was daydreaming, something just did not seem right. I called into the lounge,

"How are you feeling Daisy, better I hope?"

"Much better thanks sara,"

"That is good news, Sir, please may I go shower?"

"Yes you may, and pop your dressing gown on."

"Awww thank you Sir."

Hmmmmm, strange.

I helped Sir with dinner, it just needed warming up from the night before, but still needed sorting. No one said too much, so, I put my hand up to ask a question.

"It had better be good sara."

I put my hand down. A good question gets an answer a bad or frivolous one gets a spanking at best. It was soon bath time and Sir washed me just as thoroughly and as gentle as he always did. Before he finished he said,

"I will spank you at lights out so if you want to risk asking your question, it would not get any worse for you."

I hugged him as I got out of the bath,

"Thank you so much Sir."

I was dried and put into bed and for an hour I wondered what to say, or even if to say, sighs. Sir was coming the stairs, I got out of bed, ready go over his knee, a quick pinch of my puffy pink nipples, arms folded behind my back and tits well pushed out another quick pinch of my nipples and I was ready. Sir sat on my bed, and out of nowhere my hand shot into the air.

"Yes sara?"

"Sir, you know sometimes when you get a feeling in your tummy?"

As I was talking I was guided over his knee,

"Well, it`s as though everyone knows something, and you don't!"

SLAP, SLAP.

"Yes sara, I do, and always trust your tummy."

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

"You will go in front of the Elders' panel tomorrow morning after the boy`s education,"

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. Time I was crying, and I did, lots, SLAP, SLAP SLAP. Sir stopped and rubbed my bottom and slid me onto my knees and I grappled with his stiff cock, he laid back onto his back as I sucked him off. I cleaned him, got into bed and he tucked me in and kissed my forehead. Nothing else needed saying or even asking, it did not matter, the decision had been made, and made for my benefit.

I woke my Master up in the morning in the usual way, he just wanted my soft hand and mouth on his cock, Daisy just turned over, she was still not too well, better, but not her usual self. I showered and went down to start making breakfast. I put up a tray of toast, home-made marmalade, and coffee and took it upstairs for Daisy. Sir and I had breakfast, I only fancied half a slice of toast and only just ate that.

"sara, after breakfast I will be taking you to the Elders' panel, the one you were warned about earlier in the week for being late"

"Yes Sir," I put my hand up.

"Yes sara?"

"Sir, what will happen exactly and why?"

"You would usually get a hiding for being so inquisitive sara, but I will allow it this time due to your pending visit."

"Your mother probably told you of the times she went in front of Pastor Goode, for extra education?"

I nodded and began to tear up.

"Well it will be nowhere near as harsh as that, but will be a hiding of some scale indeed. I will not dwell on the procedure. The reason is plain, sometimes a girl over eighteen and reaching womanhood needs certain guidelines put down, it may be for rudeness, insubordination, wrong doing to others or in your case just a shake up to help you accept the life you lead and have."

I put my toast down, I could have been sick, my hand went up again.

"Yes."

"Sir, is it like you do on your panels with the single ladies who are parents, and Sir, may I ask if you will be with me?"

"Yes it is the same sara and yes I will be with you, not sure if I will be taking part but you can be sure I will be in the same room all the time."

"I will be your chaperone, all the other girls' mums can chaperone them; it is encouraged, now, upstairs and get ready."

I put my new knickers and matching bra on and just a jumper, pull up jeggings and a pair of slip-on pumps. I plaited my hair into two pigtails and put my favourite perfume on. I was not so much scared as petrified, maybe an exaggeration, but wish it were either Sunday or not happening. My mum always told me our paths are determined for us and with this strength I got in Sir`s car and off we went.