All Comments on 'Late in Life and It Is Great!'

by seeape

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
tell us more

It's great that your wife supports you in your male-to-male sex life. It makes it more exciting knowing that your wife already knows and is encouraging you to suck cock. Does she get involved next time ? Does she watch ?

forfun44forfun44over 14 years ago
Very Hot story!

I liked this story because it describes me to a T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot

very nice , hot , erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I too enjoy being with gay men

I too enjoy being with gay men. I tell people I'm bi but the more sex I have with gay men the more I realize I feel comfortable with them. I can now admit to myself and everyone that I only want to have sex with men and I guess that makes me "gay". I can now say I'm proud to be gay and I'm looking forward to many great sexual adventures - with men only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nipple play

I especially liked the feelings he had of his nipples being played with.

I think about that sort of encounter a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i loved it

i am also on the rdge i am married but i want to have hot sex with a man i will do anything he asks i want to suck him an taste his cum i also want anal sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Smile

It was great reading your story.

Made me feel good to know some men actually were being able to find , discuss and be given the opportunity to actually try and actually be happy. In real life, all three people are to be commended.

:) Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I got so horny reading this 😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Could've been better but still got me rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i wish my cum would spurt out like Bill's in your story. Your fictitious description made me so hard that I jerked off and as usual my cum flowed out down my unct cock like a river of cream. Much less dramatic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous