Late-Night Anal & More Dorm Hijinx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whoa, life is crazy. And great. I located my boxers, but a quick search for my shirt was hopeless. That's okay; long odds that I'd see another soul on my bathroom break. No way would I take the steel stairs back to the men's restroom on the second floor. Not with the women's so close. I'd been in there plenty -- Vanessa and I screwed in both the partitioned shower cubes and a random stall when need overcame discretion. I think the risk turned her on.

I cracked the door and peered down the hallway. No one. Padding down the carpet, I heard nothing more than quiet chatter emanating from one room. Madonna behind Amber's door. So on-brand. The faux folk tones of the Indigo Girls. Jeezus, this granola school. (I loved it, don't get me wrong.) Guess what the goths by the stairwell were playing? That's correct: the Cure.

I entered the empty bathroom and blew out a stream of air. Whew, that was something. I stared at the ceiling for a few seconds, breathing deeply. I took a step toward one of the sinks against the mirrored wall when the door suddenly swung open behind me. I saw her reflection before I even turned around. Amber. Standing sans silk wrap or kimono or whatever the hell it was. Same light blue bra and panties. And nothing else. Perfect pale skin, and soooo much of it.

She held a bathroom clutch in one hand and an unlit cigarette in the other. If the teen was surprised to see me she hardly let on, pausing for just a moment but barely breaking stride. She opened her bag on the counter and removed a toothbrush, toothpaste...and lighter.

The first-year flicked her Bic and sparked the stick, appraising me the whole while. She leaned against a sink and took a deep drag. "You're not supposed to be here," she said coolly, exhaling a long stream of smoke. "Men's is downstairs."

I nodded, nearly naked, feeling very exposed. Feet on cold tile. "And you're not supposed to be smoking," I replied. Not a threat, just something to fill the space.

She took another pull. "Is that right?" So casual, but a grin played at the corners of her mouth. "I won't tell if you don't."

"I mean, of course not," I answered. I obviously was in a far more compromising position. Besides, this was way too fun for either of us to tattle to Queen Catherine.

She stretched, running a hand through her dyed locks. More importantly, the stretch thrust her chest at me. The light blue was nearly translucent, prominent nipples forced against the fabric. My bare knees weakened, cleavage capturing my concentration.

Her arm found a home just beneath the bra, pushing her big tits together and higher on her chest. Fucking eighteen and just owning it. And me.

"Nice boxers," she said, pointing at my groin with the butt of her smoke before ashing in the sink. I glanced down as she briefly looked away: This pair was plastered with a pattern of lots of lipstick kisses. Right. Totally forgot.

My cock still hung heavy from fucking Vanessa's ass and the club was impossible to miss, protruding against the cotton and snaking down my leg. The head leaking leftover come, an unmistakable wet spot spread across a graphic of red lips. Seemed appropriate.

Amber hooked a thumb in her panties, the weight pulling them down slightly, inviting my gaze down below her flat belly. Her fleshy mound filling the silk, lips visible. I wasn't the only one with a wet spot.

I've been blessed with powers of quick recovery, and my dick began to stir again. It was always, always ahead of my brain.

"So that's what Vanessa sees in you," Amber said nonchalantly. Did she mean that in a good way? "You better pee and get back before she misses you."

The tease stubbed out her cig in the porcelain. She reached for her toothbrush, looked at me in the mirror and nodded over her shoulder, past me, at the toilets. I guess I was dismissed? She had me so off-balance.

I shuffled off to a stall, shaking my head. I chose the one where Vanessa and I had snuck off for a couple urgent ruts, hoping for continued luck and a boost of confidence. I exited while Amber finished brushing and washed my hands a couple basins down from her.

She swished water around her mouth and spit into the sink. "Was Tess awake when you guys fucked tonight?"

I snapped my head around. The girl needed to rinse her mouth out again; it was still dirty. Bent over the bowl, big tits practically spilling out of straining cups. Words failed me.

She straightened, corralling her things into the clutch. I was between Amber and the door, and she started toward me. "I can hear you spanking Vanessa after Tess leaves for class in the morning," she said matter-of-factly, stopping when she reached me. What. The. Fuck.

"Uh, sorry?" Did I hear that correctly? I was out of my league. "Um, sorry."

"Don't be," she said, looking at my boxers once more, lingering, before raising her ice blue orbs. I jerked my eyes from that pale cleavage to meet hers.

Amber stood on tiptoes and craned her neck until cherry-red lips were just below my ear. Those glorious breasts pressed against my arm, and I felt the back of her dainty hand brush against my newest erection.

"Don't be sorry," she breathed. "I like it." With that, she turned, strutting to the door. The hairs on the back of my neck were up. Like the rest of me.

I stared after her sashaying ass. She was hot. She left little to the imagination. She was trouble. And Vanessa had the better butt.

I gave Amber a head start while I gathered myself, then followed out the door -- staff still stiff. Might have to wake my girl.

12