Late Night at Tax Time

Story Info
A late evening business meeting turns into something else...
2.7k words
4.58
26k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
298 Followers

This story was inspired by a good Lit friend...

Ken Hughes looked at his watch as he left the Chamber of Commerce meeting. It had gone overtime and he was going to be late for his appointment at the accountant's office. He grabbed his iPhone and quickly dialled their number.

"Acme Accounting, Veronica Lang speaking." a sultry voice answered.

"Oh hi Ronnie, it's Ken, I am sorry, my meeting ran late and I am going to be another 15 or 20 minutes before I can get to your office, is that going to work."

"Not a problem," she replied, "My last clients just left and hey, it is tax season so I usually work until 10 or later. The other associates have gone home, so I have to lock the door, but I'll be looking for you."

"That's great, I was hoping I didn't have to put it off until tomorrow. See you soon."

As he hung up, he thought about Veronica. She was in her 40's and something about her had always turned his crank. She had been handling his business for a couple years since her dad retired and moved to Florida and it was always a treat to meet with her. He jumped in his car and started heading toward her office.

Veronica locked the front door of the office and wondered if it had been anyone but Ken, whether she would have just put him off. She had been working 12 and 14 hour days for the past couple weeks and was starting to get stressed. But Ken was always a fun guy. He was in his early 60's but looked much younger, and a couple times she had fantasized about the two of them hooking up. She walked to the washroom and threw some water on her face, combed her hair and touched up her makeup. She looked at herself in the mirror and although she thought she looked a bit tired, she felt she was a pretty hot MILF, or what ever that was they called women around her age. Taking one last look in the mirror, she undid one more button on her blue blouse so that the top of her black bra showed just a little. Then she went to her desk and pulled out Ken's file.

Less than 15 minutes later she looked out and saw Ken's Lexus pulling into a parking spot out front. She walked to the door and watched as he walked from the car. As always he was dressed sharply, nice jeans, a white button down shirt and grey sports coat. He looked great, and must have been somewhere warm as his white hair and white shirt showed off a nice tan.

She opened the door for him and let him in. "You know where my office is Ken," she said as she turned to lock the door.

"So glad you could stay for me Ronnie," Ken said, "I just have had too much on my plate this week since getting back from Mexico."

They walked to her office and she offered him some water, which he declined. He handed her the folder of receipts from his business that he had forgotten to include when he first brought in his tax materials. They chatted a bit about Mexico and Veronica told him that with all the long hours she could sure use a few beach days.

As she sorted through his receipts, he startled her by taking her hand and saying, "Your nails look great, French tips, right?"

She blushed a bit at this attention, but remembered that Ken had always been complimentary on previous meeting, about her hair or her clothes, or something. He seemed to be a really nice guy. He held her hand maybe a bit longer than she thought he should, but she didn't pull away at all.

They spent the next 15 minutes going over his file and at the end she said, "Well, looks like everything is in order and from what I can see you will be getting a healthy refund again this year."

He smiled and said, "That's why I come here, always great service, and my consultant is great to look at!"

She smiled back at him, not knowing quite how to respond. Was he coming on to her, she wondered?

Before she could respond he said, "You are looking a little tired Ronnie, is everything OK?"

"Oh, it is fine," she responded, "just these long hours at tax time and trying to make sure everything gets done has me a little stressed."

He looked at her and smiled and said, "Well, I could give you one of my famous neck massages to help with that stress... if you'd like?"

She should have said no, should have just been businesslike, but something about him made her say, "That would be wonderful... but I'll have to be the judge of how 'famous' it is."

"Well, I like a challenge," he said, getting up closing the venetian blinds in her office windows and walking around behind her. He took off his sports coat and then his strong hands found her shoulders and he began to deftly massage the tightness in her shoulders and neck. His thumbs working the back of her neck.

"Mmmm," she breathed, "that feels amazing."

"Told you," he said, "Just relax and let Dr. Ken do his magic."

Expertly his fingers kneaded her muscles and he kept saying, "just relax", "let your body go limp", "enjoy".

Veronica closed her eyes and just savoured his touch, feeling her body start to totally relax.

Then Ken, pulled her hair aside, baring the side of her neck and she felt his soft lips against her skin. She felt all tingly and then heard him whisper close to her ear, "Do you want me to totally relax you Ronnie, I would love to make you feel good tonight."

She hesitated, thinking it was unprofessional, but she couldn't get past that tingling feeling she felt from his kiss and said, "Yes!"

"Good," he replied kissing her again, "Just do exactly what I tell you to do, and I will make you feel special."

She leaned back to feel his lips on her neck again and replied, "Yes!"

With that he kissed her and moved around beside her, turning her chair so that she faced him. "Stand up" he told her, "I want to look at you".

She stood and watched as his eyes roamed her body, the room quiet and the only sound seemed to be her breathing. She could feel her heart thumping in her chest and wondered if he could hear it.

He moved a step closer and his fingertips deftly undid the buttons of her blouse and he slowly pulled it open. His eyes fixed on her deep cleavage and the tops of her breasts that were visible above the black lacy bra. He leaned forward and kissed the top of each one, then drew back and smiled and said, "You are a beautiful woman Ronnie."

She did not respond, as no response seemed necessary. Their eyes met and she could see his passion and hoped that he could see hers.

"Take off that blouse and bra, I want to see your amazing breasts."

She hesitated, about to say no and end what was happening, but she could not and quickly complied with what he asked. She slipped off the blouse and laid it on the desk. Leaning forward she reached back and unclasped the bra and then let if fall off baring her full breasts to his eyes.

"More beautiful than I had imagined" he said gazing at the beautiful globes of flesh, the dark pink areola and the very taut nipples. He leaned forward, his hands cupping beneath her breasts and lifting them to his lips. He took his time, licking and sucking each nipple, playfully nipping them with his teeth. He felt her shiver at this touch.

She knew this was wrong, yet it felt so right. And she knew she would do whatever he asked of her tonight.

He flicked his tongue against her nipple and then slid down to his knees, kissing down her belly, his tongue lingering in her navel as he undid her black skirt. He moved down, unzipping her high leather boots and pulling them off. Then he raised up and nuzzled his face into her belly as he slid the skirt downward. It fell to the floor around her feet.

He moved back slightly, so that he could look at her, standing there in just her black panties and some calf high stockings. Leaning forward he slid off one stocking then the other, Veronica's head was spinning with thoughts and emotions. She quivered at his every touch, and so wanted his hands everywhere on her body.

"And now the best part," he said, looking up at her. His fingertips found the waistband of her panties and ever so slowly slid them downward. He smiled as her sex was revealed, the little tuft of hair above, the glistening wet lips. His head moved forward and he started kissing her mound. His nostrils flared as he inhaled the hot scent of her sex.

"Sit," he told her and as she obeyed he positioned her with her legs spread and her sex at the edge of the leather office chair. As his head dipped, he said, "Now I am going to take all your stress away."

She felt his hot breath on her, his fingertips opening her and his tongue exploring. Soft moans of pleasure escaped her lips as he ministered to her. She looked down and smiled as she saw the wavy white hair on top of his head down between her legs. 'Could this really be happening, or am I dreaming?' she thought.

But she knew it was no dream as his tongue swirled around the sensitive little nub of flesh sending waves of pleasure through her body. She whimpered and her one hand found his hair, her fingertips running through it as he pleasured her with lips and tongue. The sensations kept building and when he slipped two fingers into her it pushed her over the edge and she cried out, "Yes, yes, oh fuck yes!"

He kept going, taking her on a roller coaster of pleasure. It had been a long time since she had experienced multiple orgasms and her body was shaking as this wonderful man took her to new heights. Finally it was too much, and she pulled his face away. He smiled up at her, his face wet with her juices and said, "I hope your stress is gone!"

She layback in the chair, her body limp from the amazing pleasure she had received. She watched as Ken stood up, and moved a couple steps back from the chair and began unbuttoning his shirt. "Your turn!" he said, and she knew what he wanted, because she wanted it too.

She moved from the chair, kneeling naked in front of him. She looked up and saw him pull his shirt off and lay it on the credenza beside her desk. He was in amazing shape, a broad chest with whispy greying hair and nice muscular arms. She couldn't believe he was over 20 years her senior.

Veronica bent down and removed his shoes and socks, then raised up and undid the belt of his jeans. Unsnapping the button and sliding down the zipper she saw the outline of his cock straining against the white CK briefs. She leaned in and rubbed her face against him, so turned on by this man. Quickly she removed his jeans and then her fingertips found the waistband of his briefs and she slowly peeled them downward. His cock sprang in front of her face, nice and thick with a big head that was oozing a drop of pre cum. After removing his undies, she took his manhood in her hand and leaned in and swirled her tongue over the velvet of the head. She wanted to give him an amazing blowjob, wanted him to enjoy as much as she just had. She lifted his shaft and kissed and gently sucked his balls, her tongue running over his flesh. Then she started kissing up the underside his shaft, finally allowing her lips to engulf the head. She heard his soft moan of pleasure as her lips slid downward. His wonderful cock filled her mouth and she began moving up and down the thick shaft. Her fingertips found his sac and she teased him with her nails. She felt his hand in her hair, guiding her, controlling the rhythm of her sucking.

She so wanted to feel him spurt, to taste his cum, to swallow every bit of his seed. But she was surprised when he pulled her lips from his flesh. She looked up, wondering if he had disapproved, but no, she saw him smile and heard his words, "I want to fuck you!"

He told her to bend over her desk, and as she did he moved behind her. He took his cock in hand and rubbed up up and down the lips of her slick pussy. She tried to push back, wanting him inside. Then without warning she felt him give her bottom a hard slap, just before he took her, thrusting his cock deep. He began fucking her hard, her breasts rubbing against the hard wood of her desk. She felt him slap her ass again as his cock moved like a piston deep inside.

His one hand slid around her hip and his fingertip found her clit, teasing it as he continued to thrust into her. She felt her body react and the sensations building again. She pushed back to meet his thrusts as she began to quiver. She felt his rhythm quicken and heard a deep growl escape his throat as he pushed deep. He cried out her name as he felt the sweet release and his cock spurted deep inside.

The pace slowed and she felt him lean forward and shower her back and shoulders with soft kisses. He held her, and they both savoured the afterglow of their lovemaking until he softened and slipped from her. She lay on the desk, panting and enjoying the tingling that she felt.

After a moment, she got up gave Ken a kiss and picked up her clothes and headed to the washroom to clean up a bit. When she came out he was standing there fully dressed. No words were exchanged as he took her into his arms and kissed her long and deeply.

Their kiss broke and their eyes met. This had been something that they had both fantasized about and now it had actually happened. He smiled and said, "I hope I was able to help you with your stress Ronnie,"

She replied, "It is all gone, Dr. Ken certainly knows what a lady needs!"

They laughed and realized that it was time to part. Veronica watched Ken walk to his car and drive away. She went back to her office, straightened up the papers that had been pushed aside on the desk and then sat down in the chair and ran the events of the evening through her mind. A thought formed in her mind and she turned on the computer. With a wicked little smile on her lips she drafted an email to Ken.

"Dear Mr. Hughes:

Reference our meeting of March 24th.

Thank you for coming tonight. I think our meeting was very productive and I do hope that I provided the service you expected. At Acme Accounting we try to make sure that all our clients needs are met. I was very happy for all your input and suggestions. I do hope we can meet again very soon as there is one other area that I think you should explore in depth. Call me anytime and I will be delighted to be of service again.

Yours sincerely,

Veronica Lang."

She sat there for a minute reading the message and smiling at the innuendo. Then she pressed send, turned off the computer, put on her coat and headed to her car, still feeling tingly from her encounter with Ken.

CanadianM
CanadianM
298 Followers