All Comments on 'Late Night at Tax Time'

by CanadianM

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.

I can identify in part because I am a Canadian with an accounting practice. Unfortunately, I have never had the kind of experience that Ken had, but from the other side. There is one female client though.....

Thanks for a very good and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Being a man in his 60's, I really enjoy reading a story about a man, in my age group, that can still bring it, as they say. Erotic, sexy, and a fun read ... ch 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

Sorry, I stopped reading at the neck massage thing. That concept is so over used and highly unlikely to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cliches work for a reason

Yeah, the neck massage is cliche, but if two people are interested in one another, they find ways to express it. It's a way for him to get close while giving her plenty of room to say no, and absolutely is realistic if they've been flirting subtly for a while.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Great Flash Story*****

A complete story with an ending leaving an opening for a part TWO!!!!!! Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Tax refund indeed!

Don't mind what was said about the massage, it works and is a good way to get first contact. A very nice story that ended well and left an opening for more chapters, but it's still good enough to stand alone. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done

The email dripping with double entendres was a nice touch.

Tigr2Tigr2almost 4 years ago

As a tax professional, I can only dream one of my clients would have the same fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanadianM@CanadianM
I enjoy writing stories for others in the hopes that it will turn them on and give them some pleasure, please feel free to comment and give constructive criticism. I also love to take photographs, and would like to expand my boundaries in that pursuit. I am a mature male and e...