Late Night at the Office

Story Info
Being fucked across my desk is one of my biggest fantasies.
1.8k words
4.29
27.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruzlove
Cruzlove
17 Followers

Another late night at the office...

I was hoping to leave the office early today since it's Friday. It was 2:30pm when my manager called me into his office.

Manager: "Hey, Sarah, I have to leave early today to pick up my son from school. He doesn't have a ride home. May you complete the SpaceX presentation for me? I have to present it on Monday morning, but I would love to have it completed by tomorrow afternoon so I can review it. May you handle this?

Me: "Of course, Mr. O'Neil, I will take care of it for you."

Mr. O'Neil: "You're the best. Thank you so much. I will send it you now. Have a wonderful weekend!"

Me: "You're welcome and I hope you do as well."

Now, I'm sitting at my desk watching everyone leave their cubicle one by one. It's nearly 4:30pm as I reach the midway point of the assignment. I work as a Data Analyst for a tech company focusing providing insight on how companies can grow their profit margins and ways to afford their budgets accordingly. I enjoyed my last three years working here. The salary allows me to splurge on buying clothes and traveling. For work, I love dressing fashionably. Today, I'm wearing a white blouse with a knee high black skirt and black heels. My outfits tend to catch the eye of my male coworkers. Sometimes, I catch them seeking looks at me as I walk by or standing up talking to someone. I'm 27 as well, so I'm one of the youngest women in the office. I work out 4 times a week focusing on being in great shape, having a sleek body, and my booty. I love getting compliments on my body. I'm a natural dirty blonde while being 5'7. I'm taller than average and even taller when wearing heels.

I hear footsteps approaching, it was Mike, one of the managers in my office. Mike always flirts with me and tries to convince me to come to his department. He's a pig at times.

Mike: "Fine to still see you here."

Me: "Hey, Mike. I'm working on an assignment with a short deadline, so I have to stay late."

Mike: "Oh really, I may have to stay here late to keep an eye on you."

Me: "Aw, you really shouldn't, others will be here as well. Goodbye Mike."

Mike: "You don't have to be so rude, maybe one day I will be your boss and you will regret how you act towards me."

He winks before heading back to his office.

I wish Mike was attractive like James then maybe his actions won't seem as creepy. Mike is 55, married with two kids, and loves preying on the women in the office.

James is the complete opposite. He is one of the new guys in my department and he sits at the cubicle adjacent from mine. Gosh, he's so cute. I love how he dresses and he tends to wear fashionably, fitted clothing to work. He's 6'4 with a beard, light brown eyes, and in great physical shape. Every time he smiles, it makes me want to melt. It is cute on how shy he is. I always try to have a conversation with him. A few times we have went out to lunch together and talk about work or our personal lives. It turns out we have many things in common such as working out, fashion, traveling, and painting. Being around him, makes me want to kiss him all over.

Last week, when he got up from his desk, I caught a sneak peak at his pants and my god, his dick looked so huge. I admire his confidence but I didn't realize he was so well hung. Just thinking about him makes me horny. Sometimes I wish he could bend me over my desk and fuck me.

I stand up to see if James was still here and who else was here. Much of the office have cleared out. James caught me peeping a look at him so I waved and told him "Hey." He waved back and smile. At times, I believe he has a crush on me.

*Two hours have passed by...

It's nearly 7pm and majority of the lights in the office have turned off. Thankfully, the assignment is almost completed. I just have to review it. I am excited to go home and watch my favorite show while sipping on my wine.

I noticed James was still here as well. The light above his desk is on. Thinking of James makes my mind start to wonder. I imagine him approaching me as I sit at my desk. He begins to massage my shoulders then telling me how beautiful I look today. His hands rubs across my body, slowly unbuttoning my blouse. My hands follows his lead, working across my body. First feeling my boobs and massaging them. I continue to work my way down, sliding my hand underneath my skirt against my thong. I let out a soft moan as I start to rub myself. I whisper underneath my breath, "James, please fuck me baby. I want you badly." Without noticing it, two of my fingers slipped inside of me and I was fingering myself.

I snapped back to reality when someone said "Sarah, are you okay? I thought I heard you call my name."

I open my eyes, it was James. He was starring directly me with my hand inside of my skirt. I'm so embarrassed right now. I know my cheeks are turning red.

Me: Nervously I say "Hey, James! My apologies I didn't mean for anyone to hear me. I got lost in the moment... I should probably go home now. It's getting late."

*Starts to pack up

James: "No, please don't go. You shouldn't be embarrassed at all. I was enjoying what I was seeing."

*James grabs my hand, stoping me from packing up.

James: "You've always looked beautiful to me. I love your cute outfits and how you showed them off to me."

James walked behind my office chair and places his hands on my shoulders. I look up at him and smile sheepishly. He leans down and kisses me passionately. I can feel his hand around my throat as he pulls me closer. Our tongues touching one another as I moan in his mouth. I can't help but think, this is a fantasy coming true. While kissing me, he slides his other hand underneath my skirt, slowly massaging my pussy. Two of his fingers slides in me so easily as he wants to finger me. I gasp as he picks up pace. I can feel myself getting wetter. I tell him, "I want to cum for you baby."

James: "Cum for me baby. Cum all over daddy's fingers."

He starts to finger me even faster. I feel my body tense up as my orgasm rolls through me. I let out a loud moan as my body rides his fingers. It feels so naughty to be fingered in the office. He brings his fingers to my mouth, telling me to taste myself. I happy oblige as I suck on his fingers. He swings my office chair around to face him. I immediately see his large bulge showing in his pants. I take both of my hands to undo his belt and pants then proceed to pull out his manhood. It nearly hits me as I pull it out. My goodness, its so thick and long... It's bigger than I imagined. It looks to be over 8" long. I instantly licked my lips thinking on how can my pussy handle all of this.

I kiss the tip of his dick before licking it. I open my mouth wide as possible as he glided his dick across my tongue into my mouth. Instantly filling my mouth up. I look up to him with my blue eyes as I start to suck his dick. I'm sucking much of him as possible while using my hands to stroke him. Hearing his moans turns me on more. He pulls his pants completely down so he can stand up better. I focus my attention on his tip, sucking and licking on it, hoping he'll cum for me.

He pulls me up and tells me he wants to fuck me. I pull my red thong down and pull my skirt up so I can show off my ass to him. He bends me across my desk before teasing my entrance with the tip of his dick. My wetness coating his tip each time he rubs it against me. I moan as he slowly slides inside of me. My pussy is getting stretched out as he slides in me inch by inch. I let out a long moan as I feel him go balls deep in me. I'm amazed by how he has me feeling already. I'm stuffed. He slowly start to stroke his dick inside of me. Fuck, it feels so good. I know I can cum again easily. He starts to pick up pace. He arches my back as he starts to fuck me deeply and fast. I can feel his balls slapping against my pussy.

Me: "Fuck me harder, baby. I want to cum for you."

He pulls my hair back and starts to drill me. I can feel myself getting closer to orgasm. I take one of my hands to rub myself as he fucks me. My body starts to tense up as my orgasm rushes through me. James continues to fuck me through my orgasm, filling me up with pleasure during each stroke.

He tells me to switch positions. He sits me on top of my desk, sliding my keyboard and everything out of the way. The desk was at the perfect height. James begins to fuck me as I held my arms around his neck as if I was hugging him. As he fucked me, I start to kiss him. This dick is feeling too good. James start to moan in my ear as his strokes start to slow down.

Me: "James, I want you to cum for me. I want your cum all over my face."

James: "Okay baby, I'm going to cum all over you."

I lean back across my desk as James fucked me. His dress shirt was ripped open, so his abs were on full view. I can only think about how much I wish we can fuck all night long.

James starts to moan louder, telling me he's about to cum soon. I drop to my knees and start sucking his dick. I suck hard on his tip before him telling me he's going to cum. I open my mouth and James starts to cum all over my face, I can feel it shooting onto my tongue and face. He releases load and after load. I'm loving every drop. His cum taste so sweet. As he stops cumming, I suck the last drop from his tip and gives it a kiss.

We're both breathing heavily after having some of the best sex of our life. I suck on my fingers, swallowing much of James' cum as possibly. I look over at James, we both smile at each other. Best work day ever.

Cruzlove
Cruzlove
17 Followers