Late Night at the Office

Story Info
The office minx really needs a break.
5.5k words
4
15.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben walked up to his office with more than a little frustration on his mind. Head burrowed in reports he had no idea how they were going to keep in business for longer than a few months. No one said that being a senior salesman would be easy but if that supplier didn't come through with the offer, he knew he could be laid off. If Ben was the one to bring it to the boss though, a bonus and even a promotion might be on the cards. Make or break time for the whole office. Opening the door and walking up to his desk he could just see though the cubicles and office workers his opposite number being verbally ripped apart in her office by MacNamara the head manager.

Katherine, a perfectly adequate saleswoman, had manged to get this far in the company by her looks alone, far outstripping where her abilities should have landed her. Her long red hair, slim body and rich brown eyes was enough to make her stand out among the grey workplace but that wasn't helping her now. No new sales, no new ideas to get them out of this hole and no real commitment to the job was all being laid out for her by the manager. Watching those eyes start to water and lips tremble you could almost forget she wasn't some schoolgirl but a professional woman and all round sociopath. The amount of men she had left in her wake in the office, all superiors, gave everyone around the water cooler some notion of how she had kept her post, so far.

Storming out of the room Mac, as he was affectionately nicknamed, marched over to accounting and let out a cry of dismay at whatever he had just stumbled upon there. Ben could just make out Katherine wiping a tear away and smiling as she got up to shut the door. Crocodile tears or not though, she couldn't quite hide the worry on her face, not about the company surely, but her own job prospects.

Ben was interrupted from his musings by a fresh stack of papers landing on his desk. With dismay he began flipping through them as his assistant Mike smiled sympathetically at him, always cool and collected, Ben would have been surprised to see any stress on his face.

"Wait are these the sales reports leading up to the New Year" Ben groaned scanning page after page.

"'Fraid so boss, some clown decided to suggest going over all the department's expenditure see if we can cut some more costs somewhere." Mike sucked his teeth and shook his head "Do you want that sofa bed pulled out? Gonna be a late night with this. Mac is making the whole sales staff stay to comb through them. Try and see if we can pull some extra funds together from somewhere."

Ben sighed and rubbed his forehead with his palms trying to ignore the fact this pointed towards more staff layouts, "Sure might as well, and if that deal from the suppliers comes through, bring it straight here okay? Christ might as well hope for some good news tonight."

With an affirmative nod and another tight smile of sympathy Mike exited, shutting the door behind him.

Ben let out another long sigh and got started. Checking the clock on the wall he concluded that if he worked hard, kept his head down and stay focused he might be able to get this done in only a few hours and leave the office at... half ten. With a grim chuckle to himself, he grabbed the top page and started reading. - - - - - - The knock on the door startled Ben jolting him awake. Mike laughed as he came in, "Hard at work eh?"

Rubbing his eyes Ben looked at the clock seeing it was just past 11pm. "What the hell are you still doing here, you didn't need to stay in for me."

A grin crossed Mikes face as he casually dropped a binder on the desk, "Well, was just doing a bit of admin, waiting on hearing from the West Coast suppliers and guess what? Get a signature of you and Mac tomorrow and it's all done and dusted mate."

Ben stared at the binder in disbelief, "They went for it, we actually got them?" Snatching it up from the desk, he held it almost at arm's length as if afraid it might disappear. "We got them?" he repeated, the corners of him mouth starting to curl into a smile.

With a cheer he pulled Mike into a hug, nearly tripping over the pull out sofa. The two men took a moment to relish the idea that the company was saved and broke apart grinning. All down the office people poked their heads out to see what the excitement was about, and from the sight of one worker with a post it stuck to his face, at least some of them had been woken up by the shouting as well.

With a wide smile Ben waved to them all "Head on home guys, I'll clear it up with Mac tomorrow. We might just have a way out of this after all!"

A weary cheer went up as people starting to stand, stretch and begin trickling out. Shaking hands and brushing off questions Ben stood holding the door waving them all out smiling, pausing only to put a hand on someone's shoulder to stop them long enough to pick a post it note off their face and pop it in their shirt pocket. Mike slapped a hand on his shoulder "I'd grab a coffee if I was you before heading back, you're looking like a bit of a zombie now."

Ben gave a faint smile back and nodded in agreement. Falling asleep at the wheel and crashing his car on the way home wasn't the ideal end to the evening. "Just a second Mike, did you see Katherine leave at all?"

Mike shrugged "Knowing her she probably left as soon as Mac did."

"Yeah I suppose so, alright you head on home." With a wave Ben watched as the last of the workers trickled out. Shutting the door, he passed through the now empty office and into the kitchen. Standing there waiting for the water to boil he couldn't help himself from tapping the counter with anticipation despite how late it was. Coursing with excitement he nearly skipped back to his desk, wanting to start looking over the supplier's contract immediately.

Through the large windows of the office he could just make out a figure searching his desk and begin flipping through the contract.

"Hey Mike, I thought I told you to g-" Ben stopped in his tracks, Katherine turned to look at him while bent over the desk, binder in hand. Her outfit, standard for offices, she made almost scandalous. A tight white blouse and black pencil skirt seemed almost moulded to her and the sharp colours contrasted with the red hair pulled back into a ponytail. Even while pissed off Ben couldn't help noticing the curves of her ass and long nylon stocking covered legs pointed towards him, or the perky breasts brushing against his desk. Despite almost certainly being as tired as he was, she seemed to have found the time to touch up her make up, red lipstick and dark eye liner. Her mouth slightly parted and eyes widened in shock at being caught.

She spun around quickly trying to hide the binder behind her back and flashed a smile with her bright white teeth, "Hi stranger! Thought I just heard you leave." Resting her hands behind her on the desk and pushing her chest out towards him, he almost rolled his eyes at the blatancy of it.

"Give that here and get the hell out" he sternly told her striding to face her. Reaching round she stretched her arm just out of reach so he was leaning into her, just an inch or two from her pressing her into the desk. She let out a nervous giggle "Oh come on, why are you so hard on me. I just came to say hi and ask if you needed a ride home."

With a snort of disbelief, Ben grabbed both her wrists and with a jerk brought them from behind her back. "Oops" With a blast of that charming smile Katherine let her arms go slack. "What a girl does to get ahead huh."

"I can't believe you" Ben muttered, trying to ignore the way Katherines body felt against his, or the leg sliding in between his. He picked the binder from her hand with his. Blood boiling, he was furious at her something not helped by her superior smirk. Slowly she moved her hands to rest on his chest and let out a slow breath of air onto his lips, pursing her lips into a pout. Ben scowled down at her "You know I think you're some piece of work and when Mac hea- oomph!"

Stunned into silence by Katherine leaning in and kissing his forcefully and hard, his mind was wiped blank. Her hands began rubbing his chest, pulling his tucked in shirt out and unbuttoning it to rub his bare chest. Ben stood there stunned, hands now resting by his sides as Katherine began to work her tongue in his mouth. Hesitantly, and almost by themselves, his hands moved to rest on her waist. With a low moan Katherine moved her hands up resting on his shoulders and round to dig into the back of his head, scratching his hair and pulling him in deeper. Instinctively, Ben pushed back against her, grinding his hardening cock against her long leg. Suddenly realising what he was doing, Ben grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off him. Sweeping her around, he pushed her against the wall pinning her wrist against it and shoving the other hand on her shoulder.

"You crazy bitch!" He panted, his erection straining through his trousers. "You really think that's going to work on me?" Katherine laughed seductively and bit her bottom lip. "Mmm yeah I think it just might baby." Her hand snaked down and began squeezing his cock through his trousers.

Ben gritted his teeth and shut his eyes trying to ignore the feeling. Opening his eyes, he looked down to see Katherine smiling up at him, her tongue sliding over her top lip, eyes locked on his. She pursed her lips and blew a kiss at him. "Oh yeah this is gonna work between us" she whispered up at him as she continued squeezing and rubbing his cock. A small moan from Ben was all she needed to slide her tongue back in his mouth. His hands slid down her body, grabbing a handful of her ass and wrapping his fingers around her neck with the other. Katherine, now with both hands free, unbuckled his belt throwing it aside and reached into his trousers and began stroking up and down his shaft and grabbing his neck in return pulling his mouth down to her. She began tugging his shirt with her hand, and without breaking off Ben began frantically pulling his arms out of his sleeves, chucking his shirt off and with one hand hiking her leg in the air, the other began rubbing the front of her panties. Letting out a squeal Katherine arched her back, thrusting her chest out towards him.

Ripping her blouse open, Ben buried his face in her cleavage, inhaling deeply while rubbing his cheeks and lips over her soft skin. His hand grabbed her thigh roughly holding her up as the other pulled the panties aside to begin exploring her

already wet pussy. He pushed her hands away as Katherine tried weakly to resume the handjob she had been giving and she quickly gave up digging her long nails into his muscled back and grinding against his hand as he began kissing and sucking up and down her neck and collarbone. Throwing her head back, her loud moans began to fill the office.

Ben felt his head begin to clear slightly as he started to finger her up against the wall and pulled back to stare down at her impressive cleavage. He gazed upwards at her smug and self satisfied expression and thrust her tongue back into his mouth, their tongues duelling spit. With a gasp they broke apart Katherine cocking her head looking down at him "Who's the little bitch now huh?"

Grabbing his cock, she gently pushed his arm away so she could be dropped back down on the ground and lead him backwards all the while smiling sweetly up at him. Stumbling over his trousers he kicked them off, then his shoes and socks followed, and let himself be lead by her her until she bumped into the desk and hopped on top of it, tossing her blouse aside as she did so revealing a lacy black bra underneath. Reaching back, she let her hair fall in crimson waves and luxuriously stretched out first one leg then the other, the subdued light of the desk lamp leaving long reflections of the shiny stockings letting each high heel dangle for a moment from her toes before falling onto the office carpet, finally giving him an unmistakable daring 'come and get it look'. Pulling him in by his cock, he began squeezing her breasts, running his fingers down the straps of her bra and through her soft red hair. Reaching down with both her hands she began grabbing his cock from the base and running her hand all the way to the tip while being replaced by the other hand at the base. After pausing to let a long strand of saliva drop down on his shaft to lubricate it, it had an incredible effect of constant massaging pressure on him. Ben felt himself beginning to lose control as his breathing quickened.

Katherine broke away and matched his breathing right in his face, letting out puffs of hot air onto his face. He leaned in for a kiss only for her to pull her lips away from him just as he was about to make contact, while giving his cock a two handed twist. Frustrated he tried again, with the same result as she laughed arrogantly at him. She parted her lips slightly, her eyes glassy and moved to kiss him and again he tried to lean in as she teasingly kept out of touching distance, his eyes now in line with the tops of the curves of her breasts. With a groan of frustration, he let his head fall into her cleavage and rest there, his hands running up to the top of her nylon thigh high stockings.

Katherine gave a low purr that Ben felt as it rumbled deep in her chest, her hands working over and over his shaft, tightening ever so slightly as it reached the sensitive tip. The spit over the shaft let her fingers glide over the skin, the edge of her palm occasionally grazing his balls as she returned to the base of the shaft and even rarer he would feel the tip rub against her smooth inner thigh for just a second or push into the front of her black cotton panties that let out waves of heat.

Very low Katherine murmured into his ear "Mmm good boy, who's my special little boy and is gonna help me out, you help me and maybe. Mmm maybe I can give you a little something. Would you like that baby?" She softly planted a kiss on his ear and started quickly jacking him off with one hand while scrubbing his face into her cleavage with the other.

Grunting into her cleavage, alarm bells began faintly wringing in the back of Ben's head. He was so close, so close already to giving in, to letting her do whatever she wanted to him, for him. He roughly freed his head and stepped back. Grabbing her by the jaw he yanked her off the desk and pushed her down on to her knees. She let out a tone of arousal at this surprising forceful move, and stared up at him, big brown eyes wide and cleavage rising and falling as she breathed quickly.

"Oh so you came to play then, good because I hate boring men" She said teasingly, running her fingers up her thighs pushing her skirt up to show a strip of creamy thigh, opening her mouth to moan up towards him. Gasping for air and with his head swimming, Ben grabbed a handful of her hair by the scalp and drove his cock into her mouth. a base need for more from her and for release. With an indignant noise of surprise, she opened her mouth wider relaxing her throat to let as much of this cock in as possible. Her hands moved to scratch at Ben's thighs, and one hand reached round to grab his ass and to help drive the cock even further inside her mouth. Ben grunted looking down at this sight, a waterfall of

red hair falling down to just past her shoulders obscuring the bobbing of her head back and forth, pale slim long arms reaching out and the soles of her stockinged feet with toes curled upwards.

"Fuck for a complete monster you're so good at this" Ben sighed letting her do what she did best, her hair tickling his thighs with every thrust. Katherine let out a distracted mewl of agreement as she sucked his cock back in and began reaching up to dig her nails in deeper to his abdomen, his thighs, his lower back, anywhere she could reach. She was like an animal, unable to be contained even from this more submissive position.

Ben let out a content sigh as he let her gag over his cock, pushing it in and out of her wet mouth. With one hard push he fit the entire thing in her mouth and felt it slide down her throat and slowly pulling it out, he looked down at her panting for air, spit drooling down her chin and eyes watering. The relatively cool air of the office made his cock feel especially sensitive. Grinning Katherine looked up at him, a slutty little red haired angel, and licked her lips. "What do you want me to do now, I'm all yours" She crooned seductively to him, looking every part the submissive whore of a man's dreams. "Please honey, please just let me... let me... give ... you... everything", With each word she gave the slick cock a slow stroke. Ben's head swam at the thought of her being his, fully his, and let his eyes close slowly at the feeling.

"I'm gonna treat you so well and you're gonna make me so full and it'll be our little secret okay? I just want to show you" She let out a moan as she dragged the tip of Ben's cock across her inner cheek and popped it out the side of her mouth "How much of a man you are."

Ben looked down at her, this perfect woman, perfect hair, perfect ruby lips planting kisses up his shaft and perfect wide doe eyes staring up at him innocent and loving. Ben stared at her and showed everything on his face, this emotionally serene moment.

Then with a smirk, sensing weakness, Katherine regained the upper hand. Digging a hand into his stomach she gave him a shove, knocking him so he fell back onto the pull out couch. Sitting upright, he cradled her face in his hands pulling her in for a long kiss as she crawled towards him over the floor towards him, meeting him in a fiery embrace. Swiftly she reached behind her to the clasps on her back freeing her breasts. She broke off the kiss to pull the bra off, Ben immediately reaching to twist her hard pink nipples.

"Lie back baby, get comfortable and let me take care of you." Ben slid up to the headboard and looked down as Katherine unzipped, and shook out of her skirt letting it pool on the floor beneath her. She crawled up the bed, long pale legs, thigh high stockings and tiny black panties still on, the only clothes either was

still wearing, and curled her fingers around his shaft and gave it a long slow squeeze and a lick up the side of the shaft. Her other hand was rolling his balls in her palm, gently but firmly. Ben reached down to grab a handful of her hair and force

himself back down her throat when the grabbed his wrist stopping him. Bringing his hand down she took his thumb and sucked it in her mouth before letting it trail over her lips. "No, this time let me take the lead. You can feel just how good it is with me well, on top." Ben looked down at this woman, this complete bitch, slowly stroke his cock with dark lustful eyes. Her back was arched pushing her ass into the air, her soft breasts that he could still remember the feel of and he took in the curves of it all. The waves of red hair framing her oval face and the small secretive smile gently biting down on his hand and knew one thing.

He was so fucked.

Katherine let out a contented moan as she slowly began sucking the tip of Ben's cock, dancing the tips of her fingers over the shaft, massaging the head with her tongue. The gentle and teasing method was incredible, and Ben leaned on his elbows and reached out to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear to better watch this vixen begin to work. Katherine attacked the cock with her warm wet mouth and Ben knew immediately that this would be the best blowjob he would ever get in his life. She did it without a second thought, without hesitation and seemingly with nothing bure pure craving.

"Fuck me" Ben groaned letting his hand rest on the back of her head, taking a handful of her silky hair between his fingers.

She seemed to have no issue taking his cock in her throat but now being in control, took greater care running her tongue along the underside of the cock, constantly sucking in. Her lips forming a tight seal around the cock the entire time, sliding in and out of her mouth without taking a single breath. With a gasp of air, she broke off, thick strands of saliva stretched between her mouth and cock and she swung in to suck Ben's balls in her mouth one then the other, while furiously jacking him off.

12