Late Night at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben let his head fall back on to the cushions, lost in this sea of pleasure. Nothing could possibly compare to the warm, dripping waves of pleasure he was now feeling. He felt his cock somehow get even harder, swelling inside her mouth. The entire time he could feel the vibrations as Katherine moaned around his cock and balls.

He lifted his head just to see Katherine grin at him, before returning her focus back to the task at hand, taking the full cock back in her mouth, hollowing out her cheeks. Her tight throat squeezed around his cock as her eyes watered staring up at him, choking his shaft. Like with the woman herself, Katherine sucked away with only one thing on her mind, winning. There was no grace, no daintiness, she sucked as if her life depended on it. She sucked his cock like a starved animal and one that cherished every single second of it. And looking up at him, her fake friendly persona was now gone, she looked at him the way a wolf does finding helpless prey. She had trapped him and made no pretence at hiding it, they both knew no matter what happened, Ben wouldn't leave this office for any reason. Not until he was allowed to and not until he had a chance to cum.

Her eyes had lost all the warmth they once had and were now cool and teasing. The smug arrogance from before was now oozing off her with every action, she was in complete and total control over him, she owned him.

Katherine dove down and slowly, teasingly sucked all the way to the tip of the cock, letting it leave her mouth with a wet pop. Leaning back on her knees, she let a huge strand of spit fall from her mouth and land in her cleavage. With one hand furiously jacking off the cock before her, the other rubbed the spit all over her tits, sliding over the now well lubricated breasts. Ben felt his balls begin to churn at this sight, Katherine looking down at him, biting her bottom lip.

Ben's eyes darted around the room, looking for a way out and he started to sit up. "Oh shit" he thought as Katherines long fingers pushed him back down. "Oh no baby, you're gonna stay right there." She shifted her weight and lifted herself above him, so the tip of his cock was rubbing the lips of her pussy.

All objections died on Bens lips and came out as a groan as Katherine slowly lowered herself onto him, taking him all the way in one fluid motion.

With a sigh she ground on his cock, letting her fingers trail down his chest lightly as she settled, enfolding his cock inside her.

"Are you ready then hun?" the took his hands in hers and brushed them up her body and onto her breasts, instinctively Ben spread his fingers and squeezed her soft flesh. She firmly kept his hands in place, squeezing in rhythm and tandem her breasts through his hands while pulsing waves of pleasure through his cock.

With a grunt Ben jerked his hips upwards, trying to get some release and satisfaction from the sweet torture he was in. Katherine smirked and began to bounce on his cock, building up speed and steam until she was nearly a blur, bouncing on his cock taking him until just the tip was left inside, before taking him inside her snug wet pussy all the way down to his balls.

Moaning Ben pumped his cock in and out of this complete bitch, his hands moved to grip her hips and fuck her even harder. His fingers dug deep into her toned and tight body, impaling her again and again on him, his balls bouncing of her firm ass cheeks. Her red hair shimmered and bounced of her pale skin, covered already with a thin sheen of sweat. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back exposing her long swan neck, her mouth slightly open as small gasps of air came out.

"Fuck that feels SO GOOD!" She moaned out, relentlessly milking him, as the sound of flesh striking flesh rang out into the office.

Ben grunted as he tried to block out her voice, but she wouldn't let him. "Fuck tell me, tell me how good it feels" Katherine moaned out. "You like it don't you, you like this pussy don't you! Tell me! Tell me you love this pussy, tell me you love me!"

She leaned forwards over him and grabbed him by the back of his head with a hand and pulled his head into her breasts. Slamming her ass down into him over and over, she released his head and began sucking furiously on his neck and ear, her warm wet tongue working its way deep into his ear. Pushing his breasts into his chest and running her fingers down his face and scratching his hair, Ben felt overwhelmed from the sensations.

"Urgh.... Of fuck yes" Ben sighed out, losing control as he grabbed two handfuls of her ass and slammed her down even harder onto him.

"Yes, say it, say it. Tell me you love it" Katherine said pouring sickly syrup into his ear and worming her tongue inside. Groaning Ben's eyes lidded over from the pleasure he was getting from every angle. "Fuuuuck yes, god I love it I love it. I love your pussy. I love your tits. I love your ass. I love your hair. Fuck I love you" He felt his balls begin to churn as he got ready to explode deep inside this woman, his cock numb with pleasure.

Sitting upright suddenly, Katherine stopped moving on top of him, her calves and feet still rubbing slightly against his sides but other than that not moving a bit. Ben let out an animalistic groan of frustration as he tried to jerk upwards to get some relief.

"No, no, no I don't think so" She purred rolling her hips "Do you want to cum?"

"God yes!" Ben moaned head swimming and unable to think straight.

"Hmmm how much?"

"Fuck Jesus just let me cum" Ben pleaded.

"The offer, I want it" Katherine declared slowly running her hands up her body, squeezing her breasts in her hands, the flesh oozing between her fingers.

"What" Ben said in a daze watching this vixen flex her body above him as she rolled her stomach muscles, flexing above him.

"The. Offer" She ran her hands further up, over her neck and through her cascade of crimson hair. "Give it to me, and I'll let you cum."

Ben tried to think, but fuck it felt so good. Her tight, wet pussy squeezing him over and over. "Fuck fine yes you can have it!"

With a condescending grin she began slamming back into him, harder than ever before, working her entire body into his breaking him into the ground, coiling her body up to release everything she could down onto him, pummelling him.

Ben felt himself begin to lose control as he felt this woman fuck him senseless. Her smooth skin felt heavenly in his hands and her velvet pussy drowned his cock in pleasure.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" Katherine moaned as she threw her head back digging her nails hard into his chest. Clamping down on his cock, she moved in a blur fucking him harder than he had ever been fucked in his life before, her firm ass slapping against his thighs.

She was relentless landing on top of him, over and over again, knocking the wind out of him. Sweat dripped from her body and down onto him. Her skin shining and slippery as she gasped for every breath. Writing beneath her, Ben struggled as he thrust upwards wildly, all rhythm gone just two people slamming their bodies as hard as they could into each other. With a grunt Ben felt himself begin to reach the edge as he groaned out "AHHHH FUCK YES TAKE IT ALL" Katherine kept bouncing on top of him letting out high pitched squeals of pleasure as her pussy tightened around him, "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! YES! FILL ME UP! FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM!"

"FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Ben groaned as he felt his balls fire off load after load inside her, shooting deep in her pussy as it clamped down on him. Falling on top of him Katherine cooed in his ear and lovingly rubbed her fingers up and down his arms, as he held two handfuls of her ass and fucked her like an object, jerking her down on his cock repeatedly.

"Mmmm yes baby" Katherine whispered in his ear "You get it all out of your system. All that hot. Sticky. Cum." Looking her shoulder, she marvelled at the sight of her tight body, gleaming with sweat, her long hair falling in his face.

Moaning Ben couldn't help himself as he was drowned in her crimson hair, her breasts sliding against his chest from the sweat, as he slowly began to stop fucking her. His body spent, he let go of her ass and felt his body collapse and go limp. He let out a small whimper as his cock was slowly pulled out to slap back against his stomach. The last thing he felt before he passed out was Katherine curling up on top of him, gently kissing him up and down his face, his neck, chest, cock. Showering him with soft kisses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming to, Ben gazed down at his body. Scratches covered his front, his legs and arms felt full of lead and he felt lightheaded. Wearily he propped himself up on his elbows and looked around. Katherine was leaning on the desk, fully dressed, and leafing through the report, a loose strand of hair tucked behind her ear.

Turning to look at him she flashed him a smile, the only signs of the physical exertion she must have been feeling a slight faintness of her smile. She had even found time to, again, touch up her make up, and her body was back in her tight skirt and blouse. "Thanks again stud. I'll be seeing your around..." With one last appraising look up and down his war torn body she sauntered out of the office. Ben watched her shapely ass sway out the door and thought about getting up but found he couldn't sit up. Lying back he tried to figure out just who had really taken advantage of who there?

12