Late Night Coffee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber cried out and thrashed under him. He kept his hands on her hips and held her in place. He thrust deeply enjoying the sight of his cock in her ass. Amber grunted. "About. Time."

Her words encouraged him, and he thrust harder. He grabbed the lube and pulled out. He positioned himself behind Brigitte, shot more lube into her ass, and plunged himself deep inside her. Her ass was tighter than Amber's. He thrust harder and harder. He didn't care if he hurt them. He wanted his pleasure and took it.

"Fuck. Yeah," grunted Brigitte. "Take me."

Ethan felt his cum boil hard. He was going to come. "I'm going to cum!"

Brigitte pulled away from him. The girls swung around and knelt quickly in front of him. "Blast our faces! Cum on our faces!"

Ethan grabbed his cock and stroked it hard and furiously. The girls turned their faces up toward him with their mouths gaped open like two starving birds. He grunted and felt his orgasm hit him. He stroked once, then twice, and his cum erupted from him in thick white ropes. He aimed for their mouths. He ejaculated his first rope in Brigitte's mouth and then shot the second into Amber's. He kept coming and shot one more rope into each of their mouths.

He thrust his cock into Brigitte's mouth, and she clamped her lips around him and started to suck and blow him. Amber ducked her face down lower and lapped at his balls. Ethan looked down and watched his women clean him up.

"That was excellent," he finally managed to say.

Amber nodded her head and stood up and kissed him. Brigitte kept sucking his cock. "It was. Jesus, Ethan. I love your cum."

"I love making it for you."

"We need a break," declared Brigitte. She reached behind herself and winced. "My ass is on fire."

Ethan apologised, horrified.

They girls chuckled and kissed him. "It's fine. Just a little sore. You fucked us pretty hard, baby."

Ethan looked relieved.

"More drinks!" ordered Amber.

"As you wish," replied Ethan. The girls chuckled and Ethan wondered if they got the joke. He looked at Amber and she smiled at him.

"Inconceivable!" She laughed.

Ethan laughed with her. These girls are a wonder. He fixed the drinks while the girls cleaned up the supper remains. They still had nigiri and maki and it disappeared into the fridge. Brigitte found a full bag and squealed and pulled out bags of chips and pop.

"I thought we might need snack food," he said and handed Amber her drink.

Brigitte came over and took hers. They clinked glasses and toasted each other. Ethan admired their breasts. He would never get tired of their blatant exposure. He loved the look of them. The swell and rise. The nipples stand out so predominantly. The girls watched him staring at them and grinned at each other.

"I think he likes us," stage whispered Amber to Brigitte, glancing sideways at Ethan.

"Me thinks he does. Look at his staff. Tis hard and erect! Is that for us, I wonder?"

Amber sidled up next to him switched hands on her drink. She lowered her hand down to his cock and wrapped it around him and the cold from the drink and ice shocked him. He yelped and jumped away. The girls exploded into laughter.

"What the fuck?"

"Poor baby!" replied Brigitte.

Ethan growled and opened the ice bucket and grabbed a handful of ice. He turned toward Brigitte and ran at her. She squealed and turned to run but Ethan caught her and held her from behind. He took his hand full of ice and rammed ice up inside her pussy.

Brigitte froze and gasped and then cried out. "Fuck! Get it out!" She pawed at her pussy and squatted. The ice fell out and she pointed a finger at him. "It was Amber, not me!"

"True," he said and ran to the ice bucket and grabbed more ice.

"No, no, no!" cried Amber and ran around the bed.

"Get her, Breeg!" he ordered, and Brigitte shot after her. He watched them chase each other, enjoying the look of beautiful sexy women cavorting before him. Brigitte caught Amber and pulled her down on the bed on top of her. Amber lay on her back.

Ethan crept up and Amber squealed and kicked at him. He waited and then darted between her legs and shoved his ice into her pussy. She gasped and squealed. The ice shot out and Ethan grabbed it and this time jammed it into her ass. She froze and then screamed.

"Jesus! Get it out!" She grunted and pushed, and the ice shot out hitting Ethan on the head. Amber saw that and started laughing. Brigitte reached down and started playing with her pussy and her laughter turned to noises of pleasure.

Ethan watched for a moment and then knelt and lapped at her pussy. Brigitte concentrated on her clit and Ethan inserted two curled fingers into her pussy. He reached in and found her g-spot. He stroked it gently and Amber moaned hard. He would spit on her pussy to add lubrication to help Brigitte.

Amber started to make strange noises and encouraged by the sounds Ethan worked harder but kept his fingertips gentle on her spot. He could see Brigitte peering over Amber's shoulder at him. Her eyes were round, and she looked surprised. Amber was making a low guttural sound. Her breathing came in hitches. Ethan saw a tear stream down her face.

On a whim he reached up with his free hand and stroked her gaping asshole. The effect was immediate. She came explosively. Brigitte was barely able to hold on to her. She came hard around his fingers still deep in her pussy. He could feel her clench with force and her legs tried to clamp shut around him. He pulled his hand free and a large gush of warm liquid shot from her and splashed all over his head and chest. Amber cried out in pleasure and a second stream of liquid shot from her and landed on him.

Ethan had his mouth open in shock. Amber was still coming hard. She was shaking all over and Brigitte held her tight against her. He watched her pussy, liquid still dripping off him. Her pussy flowed with a small stream of liquid. The mattress was soaked under her. He had never seen a woman come this hard before. Not in person and not in porn. It had been so real and powerful. Brigitte was still staring up at him and mouthed the letter "O".

Ethan crawled up and carefully pulled Amber off Brigitte. Amber closed her legs and shoved her hands between her legs. She curled up on her side and Ethan held her, spooning behind her. She was still shaking.

"I think she's still coming," he whispered to Brigitte.

She nodded and bit her lip. She stroked Amber's hair and pulled loose strands from her hair. "She squirted. She only did that once before with me. She squirted twice! You're soaked."

Ethan could feel the liquid cooling. "What is it?"

"Pee, I think. She lost control of her bladder. She came so hard!"

"She just peed on me?"

Brigitte nodded. "I think so."

Ethan laughed and held Amber closer. Brigitte lay down and hugged her from the front. Amber eventually stopped shaking. Brigitte was wiping at Amber's eyes.

Brigitte tutted. "You okay, hon?"

Amber nodded but remained silent.

"That was pretty powerful."

"Y-yes," murmured Amber. "I couldn't stop coming. It was so huge. I had no control. Never felt anything like that. Jesus."

Brigitte stroked her hair. "I'm jealous."

Amber chuckled a little. "You're next. Careful what you wish for. I'd do anything for this man, now. Anything. Jesus. I'm his."

"What?"

"Kidding. But Jesus fuck that was amazing. Ethan?"

"Yes?"

"You can do whatever you want with me. Anything. Anytime."

"Um, okay. I already thought we were."

"Hmm. True. Well, we can DP Brigitte later, anyway."

"DP Brigitte?"

"Yeah, it's on our list."

"You have a list?"

"Uh-huh."

Ethan grew silent. After a bit he stirred. "Can I see this list?"

"Nope."

"Well, if I can do anything, I would like you to repeat what you did to me today. Exploring my body."

"Oh, goody. I liked that. Okay."

"Awesome!"

"Baby, I owe you. Now shush, I need to close my eyes. I'm wiped out."

"Um, okay."

Ethan looked at Brigitte and saw her wink at him.

"I'm next."

Ethan nodded and closed his eyes.

* * *

The next two weeks were a blur of pleasure. The girls returned to their work at the Coffee Shop and Ethan went back to his seminar during the day. But they spent all their spare time together exploring each other.

The hotel room became a den of sex. Brigitte had her powerful orgasm and passed out. Ethan was getting better at it and knew just how to get the girls off. They were finding new ways to get him to cum. They ate in the room, fucked and sucked and did whatever they wanted to one another.

The girls were insatiable. They loved his cock and spent all their time simply holding it. They never stopped touching it. His ego had never been higher. He came inside them both over and over. They insisted, saying it made them feel so much closer.

But all good things had to come to an end. Ethan was flying home to Virginia Beach in the morning. His time in Seattle was over and he would have to return to his mundane life.

He cared for these two women. They had bonded emotionally. Ethan caught them crying more and more and when asked they would tell him to shut up and leave him alone. He understood.

Tonight was their last night. They wanted to make it special. Amber and Brigitte had filled the room with candles. The bed was made fresh and they had all showered. They asked Ethan to give them a moment and then they called him in.

He found them lying together in the bed making out. He moved to join them when Amber stopped him.

"No. Watch. We're lesbians, Ethan. These past two weeks were something we needed. We needed a man, but when you leave we will have each other. We want you to see the love we have for each other. Sit there. In the chair. Watch us make love to one another as only women can. You can stroke yourself but don't come baby, okay?"

Ethan nodded and looked at the chair set up at the end of the bed. He sat down and watched.

Brigitte lay on the left side of the bed on her side facing Amber. They moved together and starting kissing. It was gentle and loving. Ethan could sense their desire, smell their arousal. They kissed and their hands caressed each other. They stroked exposed skin, gently and tenderly. Ethan could see the hairs on their bodies rise up.

Their kissing and caressing became more frantic, but still controlled. They were in tune with one another. He could feel the love in the room. Legs opened and fingers probed. He could see them gently inserting their fingers in their openings, and just how wet they both were. Fingers rose up to gently circle their exposed clits.

Little moans escaped their mouths, only to be breathed in by the other. By some invisible cue, they broke their kiss and found each other's neck and ears. Their breasts were mashed together, and Ethan could see them moving their chests to rub them together. Hands sought ass cheeks and squeezed.

Ethan could hear the wet sound of fingers making love to their pussies. The sound only made the scene in front of him hotter. He stroked his aching cock. He wanted to taste them. Feel them. Join them.

Brigitte growled and pushed Amber onto her back. She followed her over and started running her tongue down her body. She continued down past Amber's glistening pussy and licked the inside of her thighs. She kissed down the leg and lifted her right foot. As Ethan watched, Brigitte ran her tongue along Amber's arch and up to her toes. She leaned forward and gently inserted a finger in Amber's pussy while taking all of her toes into her mouth and sucking on them.

Amber had a small orgasm. Ethan could recognise it now. She shuddered and forced her thighs together crushing Brigitte's hand in her pussy. Brigitte kept sucking and Ethan could see her hand still working on Amber's pussy.

In time, Amber spread her legs. Ethan could see just how wet she was now. Brigitte lowered the right foot and repeated it with the left. He had never sucked toes and would never be convinced to do it. But watching Brigitte doing it to Amber, he felt himself grow harder.

Brigitte lowered the foot and Amber sat up and gently laid Brigitte down on her back. She slid down between her legs and used her fingers to spread her pussy wide. Ethan could see Brigitte was soaking wet. Her lips were swollen with arousal and her hood was already pulled back exposing her glorious clit. Amber sucked the clit into her mouth and made love to it. She sucked it gently, bobbing her head on it like she was giving it a blow job. Her fingers snaked up and started finger fucking her pussy. Brigitte was making noises of pleasure and writhing her ass.

Amber pushed her left leg back exposing the crack of Brigitte's ass and her perfect asshole. Ethan knew Brigitte adored having attention on her asshole. He watched Amber move her mouth down and lick it and probe it with her tongue. He heard Brigitte moan and knew she wasn't far from coming.

Amber moved her mouth back to her clit and return her fingers to her pussy opening. She took her pinkie and ring finger and slid then effortlessly into Brigitte's asshole. Brigitte cried out and pulled her own leg back to give Amber full access. Amber drove her fingers into her pussy and ass. Her mouth worked her clit with tender passion.

Ethan felt his cum boil and he released his cock, panting with how close he was to coming. Brigitte looked down at him and smiled. Then her eyes rolled back, and she came. She cried out and Amber continued to fuck her and suck her clit. Brigitte seemed to calm and then she came again, harder and longer.

Amber removed her hand and then spun around on top of Brigitte. They assumed the sixty-nine position with their sides toward Ethan. He could no longer see what they were doing but he could hear them. They licked and sucked and moaned. Hands grabbed ass cheeks to pull their pussies down harder. They thrust into each other's face, going faster and harder. Moans filled the room and Ethan watched with his mouth open.

Soon their asses were bucking and then they froze for a second and came together. Hips thrust wildly and moans grew louder. Ethan was sure they were done, but they kept licking each other. Asses slowed and the resumed quietly eating each other. This continued for some time, but Ethan was enthralled. Soon their moans grew louder, and their hips thrust wildly, and they came again.

I wish I was a woman, he thought with envy. They can come and come.

Ethan looked down at his engorged cock. His head was deep purple. He was full of come. His balls felt heavy between his legs. His scrotum was relaxed, and his balls were on display. He lifted them and felt their weight. When he looked up the girls had their heads turned toward him and they were smiling.

Amber spoke first. "That's a nice cock, Ethan."

"I like his balls. Look at them! Hanging so low. They look full."

"Uh-huh. Full of baby batter, just for us. Did you like the show?"

Ethan nodded. "That was beautiful."

"It is. The love of a woman and the pleasure of her body is what we crave, Ethan. We needed to reaffirm our love for each other. We wanted to share that with you. When you leave us, know that we are together and happy, okay?"

Ethan nodded. He had his life to go back to. They had theirs. "I understand."

"After you leave, that's it, okay? We never meet again, okay? This is important."

Ethan nodded, instantly saddened.

"I see the look on your face, baby. I get it. This was a onetime thing for us. Brigitte and I wanted this. We needed it and we lucked out with you. Boy, did we ever. Fuck, it's gonna be so hard to see you go."

Brigitte gave Amber's pussy a quick lick, eliciting a gasp from Amber. "Shush, Amber. Ethan, it's not so bad. We have a surprise for you. We know someone in your hometown. She was married, like you. Her name is Kelly, and she needs love in her life. Passion. So we told her what you are capable of. She wants to meet."

Ethan blinked at the words. "Um, what? Someone in my hometown? She knows about me? What did you say?"

"That you are an amazing attentive lover. That you can make women come like there's no tomorrow. That you are up for anything. And then some."

Amber laughed. "She has other friends, too. Another married couple, Angela and Donald. They all live together down there. We visited once." Amber looked at Brigitte and they smiled at one another. "It was memorable. You're gonna thank us later. Trust us."

Ethan nodded, unsure.

"Okay," said Amber. "Now get behind me and fuck me, baby. I need your cock."

Ethan smiled and rose. He climbed up behind Amber and looked down at Brigitte. Brigitte smiled up at him and then reached up with both hands and spread Amber's ass cheeks. Ethan grabbed his cock and ran it along the length of Amber's pussy and then up and over her asshole. He rubbed it up and down, enjoying the feeling and the freedom to be able to do this.

He had been liberated sexually. Every dream he had imagined had been fulfilled this past two weeks. He felt satiated and whole. He felt a confidence about him stronger than ever. He pressed his cock up against Amber's pussy opening and with one steady push buried himself. He groaned and the tight wet feel. He loved this pussy. It was the best. Every square inch of his cock was in her pussy and soaking in her juices. Pleasure rippled through him.

Brigitte reached up and tongued his balls with a broad soft touch. Ethan groaned with the added pressure.

"Fuck, Breeg. I love your mouth on my balls. Don't stop licking them. Lick my fucking balls while I fuck this gorgeous pussy."

Ethan slowly withdrew and pushed back in. He loved watching her pussy grip him tight and seeing her pussy stretch out when he pulled back. When she got relaxed and excited, he knew her asshole would open slightly. He would insert his finger then and finger fuck her ass. Meanwhile Brigitte was sucking on his right testicle. It hurt slightly but the pleasure of it made it worthwhile.

He never felt harder. His cock never felt bigger. He thrust gently letting Brigitte work her magic on his balls. She squirmed under Amber and suddenly she was licking his taint.

"Oh fuck, baby. That's awesome. Lick my fucking ass. Brigitte, eat my fucking ass while I fuck Amber."

Brigitte rose higher and she grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them. Her tongue snaked out and lapped his asshole. He thrust and Brigitte kept her face pressed tight against his ass. Her tongue rimmed his asshole and then probed inside. He couldn't believe how deep she was. He grunted with the pleasure.

Amber reached between their legs and found his balls and stroked them. "Cum inside me, baby. Fill me up."

Ethan was lost to the pleasure. Threesomes had become his norm and he loved it. He needed a tongue in his ass and his cock buried in a tight pussy. He thrust and thrust, and he felt his balls tighten painfully against him.

"I'm coming..." he grunted and thrust deep and ejaculated his thick white cream deep inside Amber. She came around his cock and Brigitte grew more frantic and fucked his ass with her tongue. He shot rope after rope of cum grunting with each release. He could come inside this woman forever.

Spent he pulled out and Brigitte dropped her head. He lifted a leg and moved away from the girls. Amber scooted over to the headboard and lifted her legs up, pushing her shoulders to the bed. Brigitte knelt in front of her and Amber dove her face into her pussy.

Brigitte did the same and lapped at Amber's cum drenched pussy. Ethan watched and stroked his cock. These women are amazing.

Brigitte came on Amber's face and then flopped down beside Ethan with her head near his lap. She spied his cock and grabbed it and pulled it into her mouth. She sucked it hard and swallowed what little cum she could extract.

"Fuck I love your cum. Maybe you can send me some? A care package?"