Late Night Coffee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan looked down at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Kidding. I only like it fresh from the source. Hot and sweet."

Amber was still lying up against the headboard.

"Amber what are you doing?" he asked.

"Um, nothing." Amber slid down and crawled over beside Brigitte. Her mouth went to his nuts and she started licking him gently. Brigitte kept herself busy on his head and shaft.

Soon they had Ethan on all fours. Amber and Brigitte ate his ass together and stroked his cock between his legs. Soon it was just Brigitte. She tongued his ass hard, working her tongue inside. Soon she had a finger in his ass, and he moaned in pleasure. She added a second finger and then squirted lube inside him. He was lost to the pleasure. She rubbed his prostate and waves of pleasure surged through him.

Ethan wondered where Amber was when he suddenly felt something hard against his asshole. He looked back and saw Amber wearing her strap-on. She pushed it inside his ass, and he moaned in pain and pleasure. She's fucking my ass, he thought in horror.

Brigitte put her head between his knees and sucked his cock into her mouth. Amber stroked his lower back and thrust deeper. To Ethan it felt like ten feet of strap-on was inside him.

"That's it, baby. Take it. You want it. I'll be gentle."

Ethan didn't fight it. A part of him wanted it. No way this is gay having a threesome with two women. Just go with it. Fuck it feels good.

Soon Amber was thrusting gently into his ass. He was surprised by how good it felt. It was a unique feeling. His ears started to ring. "Fuck," he grunted.

Brigitte stopped sucking him. "Are you going to cum, baby?"

"I think so."

"Wait! I need you to fuck me while she does that!"

Brigitte scrambled out from under him and then lay on her back and spread her legs. Amber pulled out and pushed him toward her. He positioned himself between her legs and thrust himself inside her pussy. Brigitte cried out and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in tight.

He felt Amber settle on top of him and then the strap-on was inserted back inside his ass. It took a while, but he soon found a way to thrust into Brigitte and then back against the dildo. He was overwhelmed with pleasure. Brigitte was crying out in joy.

Amber fumbled a hand between them and found his cock and gripped the base. She stroked him as he fucked Brigitte. The added sensation was too much and he cried out with a powerful orgasm. His orgasm hit before he came. His cock spasmed once and twice and then erupted with his cum. He ejaculated deep inside Brigitte. He was crying in pleasure. The dildo added to everything. It was one of the most powerful orgasms of his life.

When it was over he could no longer support himself. He lost all strength and collapsed on Brigitte. Her breasts pressed hard between them. Amber pulled out.

"Oh shit," she said.

"Wah?" murmured Ethan against Brigitte's neck. She still had her legs wrapped around him and she was still coming down from her own orgasm.

"Um, well we had a little mess back here. Don't move. I'll clean it up."

"Huh?"

"There's shit everywhere. Men. Jesus."

"Oh, fuck. How bad is it?" Ethan felt so embarrassed.

Amber kissed the back of his neck. "Don't worry baby. It's nothing."

Ethan closed his eyes. He woke with the feeling of wet wipes wiping his ass. It felt good and so he closed his eyes again.

When he woke, Brigitte and Amber were nestled up against him. They were whispering to one another, not aware he was awake.

"I'm gonna miss him, Breeg."

"I know. This was too much. It's gonna hurt."

"Our fault. We should have only done the one night."

"It was so wonderful. That was the best. I never thought a man could pleasure me like that. Did you like watching me get fucked?" asked Brigitte.

"You know I did. It was even better than I hoped. I love you, Breeg."

"Of course you do. Soon we'll have a family. Just you and me. One of us is bound to have it happen."

"I hope it's both of us."

"Me, too."

"Go to sleep. I want to blow him one more time. Fuck, his cum is delicious."

Brigitte snorted. "I know, right? How's that possible?"

"I dunno. Kelly is going to eat him up."

"Lucky girl."

"Lucky Ethan."

"Maybe we can see him again?"

"Not for a year, baby," whispered Amber. "If this works. We'll talk about it then, okay?"

"Okay, night Breeg. Love you."

"Night, love."

Ethan lay awake for a bit, trying to understand the conversation. He found himself thinking only about the woman Kelly and wondering what she would be like. He hoped he would like her. It excited him he would have a lover in Virginia Beach. It made leaving the girls so much more bearable. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, savouring the delicious smell of pussy that filled the room.