Late Night Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,310 Followers

"Like that?" I tease.

I begin to pump my cock in and out of her as hard as I can now, the sounds of our skin slapping together filling the room. With each thrust, I feel her tighten around my cock. The room smells of sweat and sex, which turns me on even more, knowing that Caroline and I caused all of this.

I spank her again and again, making the red hand print disappear as her entire ass became red. With each spank, her moans get louder and she pushes against me more, wanting my cock to go as deep as possible.

I grab a fistful of her hair and pull back, making her tighten up even more. Not only that, but her moans increase in intensity too. Who would've guessed that sweet Mrs. Winslow was actually a horny slut who loves to be dominated? I'll make sure to keep that a secret though. I wouldn't want her reputation as a perfect housewife to get ruined.

I slam into her again and again, and I can feel myself getting close to cumming. My thrusts get more erratic, and I begin to moan louder. Caroline can obviously tell too.

"Cum for me, baby..." she moans out.

I start thrusting faster, and the room is filled with the sounds of our moans and skin slapping together.

"Fuck, Tony!" she moans out.

With one final thrust, I shoot my load inside of her, filling her up completely. I shoot rope after rope inside of her, making her moan. I collapse on top of her when I finish cumming, panting.

"That was so fucking good, baby..." she moans.

"I hope no one heard us." I say, smiling.

"With how loud I was getting, I'd be surprised if they're all still asleep!" she says.

I laugh, and slide out of her. I'm more sensitive now, so I shake with pleasure a little bit as I pull out. I watch and see some cum start to spill out of her. She reaches around and feels some of it.

"Fuck, you really did fill me up!" she says.

"Told you I would." I tell her, smirking.

She shakily stands up, and laughs when some more drips out of her.

"You can go on back downstairs now. I'll make sure I clean everything up." she tells me.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, don't worry about it." she says.

I turn and begin to make my way to the door to downstairs, but she speaks up again.

"Oh, Tony? Make sure you get some rest. I think I'll want some more tomorrow morning." she says with a wink.

Jesus, this woman is amazing.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,310 Followers
12