Late Night Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
The sisters' secret is out.
2.4k words
4.38
83.4k
23
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm pretty sure we've made love in every room in the house. When mom leaves on her business trips and our little brother is away at college we really go to town." I giggled thinking how much I loved my older sister, how attractive she was.

"Ok, well then we need to go for at least twice in every room." Haley leaned over and kissed me as she brushed her hand against my breast, my nipple, driving me crazy. She knew just how to touch me. I slept in the nude, as always, although my sister had on an over-sized night shirt. So not fair, but easily remedied.

Haley rolled on top of me pressing her lean body against mine. "Ok, so where do we want to start? Pick a room." "It's late. Why don't we just have sex here?"

"Have sex? So clinical." Haley started to tickle me, a major weakness of mine. I laughed and squirmed but couldn't stop her. She was on top of me and was taller and stronger.

My sister Haley and I had been lovers for nearly a year, since that late night knock on my bedroom door. I had no idea she was bi-sexual before then. Haley was far more sexually adventurous than me. But she was slowly introducing me to more and different forms of pleasure.

"Ok, ok. How about the back yard?" I teased.

"Sounds great!"

"Wait! I said. I was just kidding. I'm not ready to do it in front of our pervy neighbors. How about guest bedroom."

"Well, not the most creative choice, but that'll work." She pushed herself up and off of me. "Last one there eats out the winner." She leapt up and rushed out of my bedroom.

"Sounds like we both win either way." I followed behind her as fast as I could.

Haley got there first, of course. Her toned, impossibly-long legs propelled her faster than I could go. She threw herself on the bed, spread her legs wide, and showed me exactly where she wanted me to start licking her. As soon as I hopped onto the bed I eagerly complied.

I caressed her unbelievable thighs and slid my mouth over her wet pussy, teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue. I felt her respond as I lightly licked and teased the gorgeous pink, folds between her legs. She was smooth, no hair at all, her lips swollen and wet. Her juices were nectar to me. I was so happy to be with Haley. We'd talked of getting out own place together but didn't want to leave mom alone.

I could tell Haley was getting close, her breathing rapid and shallow. I backed off just a little and then went in for the kill. When she got this turned on, her clit pushed out and gently flitting my tongue against the side usually pushed her over the edge.

Haley arched her back and moaned. "I'm cuummmming." She grabbed my head and pushed me to her. My tongue continued to work. "Oh...my.....gawd. So freakin' good..."

As her orgasm subsided, Haley stretched and let out a huge sigh. We fell into each other's arms. I held Haley's lithe body against mine, kissing her face, her mouth, her neck.

"What the...." Our little brother Bryan stood in the doorway to the guest bedroom wearing only his boxer shorts and looking mostly asleep. "Are you two doing what I think you are?"

It is hard to imagine what else we could possibly be doing. Two nubile sisters, completely nude, in bed, with our supple limbs intertwined, and our lean bodies pressed together.

Bryan was frozen in place staring blankly at us. "Does mom know about this?"

That was enough to jolt Haley and me back to reality. Of course, mom didn't know. She could never know. Admittedly she was easy to fool. Even if we might have accidentally dropped clues, she would never have suspected her two daughters were lovers. That just wasn't something she could contemplate. But Bryan could blow everything.

As Haley and I started to get up, Bryan turned and left.

Haley whispered in my ear, "You know what to do. He's had a crush on you forever." She wrapped her arms around me. "But I want to do something special just for me. Ok?"

I nodded. Of course I'd do anything she asked. She was my everything.

"I want to watch him fuck you. I want him to bury his cock deep inside you and pump his cum into your pussy. No condom. Just skin on skin. Will you do that for me?"

The thought of being watched having sex caused a tingling between my legs. And I'd occasionally fantasized about making love to Bryan before, but he was always too shy to make a move. And the thought that he could impregnate me was a crazy rush as well. So risky.

I kissed Haley long and deep, took a deep breath, and then whispered back to her. "Of course babe. Anything for you."

"Mmmm, thanks you freakin' crazy little hottie." We kissed again and then Haley pulled back from me and grabbed my ass. "Better go strike while the iron's hot, so to speak."

I got up, took one last look at my gorgeous sister's naked form spread out on the guestroom bed, and padded down the hall to my brother's room.

Without knocking I opened the door and peeked in. "Hey Bry. Is everything ok?"

My little brother was standing a few feet away, staring out the window. "Uh, yeah, I guess. That was just, well, pretty unexpected. I didn't know you two were, well, liked girls...well, whatever."

"Oh sweetheart. We love each other and just happen to both be girls. We both like being with guys too. We've both had boyfriends. And Haley has had girlfriends before too. You remember Amber don't you." I left the door open and walked into my brother's bedroom, moving slowly toward him.

"Uh, ok. It's just...."

I reached out to my brother and put a hand on each of his arms. I looked down, trying to appear coy. I let my hands slide down his arms until out hands touched. I grasped his hands in mine. We stood about two feet apart. Me totally naked. I slowly looked up and saw that he was checking me out. So far so good.

"You can, uh, you can touch me again if you'd like." I looked down again. "Like you did in the hallway before. I liked that a lot."

"Uh, sis. I'm not sure about this. I mean, before when you let me get to second base with you. That was amazing and all. But I'm not sure how I feel about going further with my own sister."

I feigned surprise. "Who said anything about going further?" I let go of his hands. "I just said you could touch me."

My brother's face turned red. "I just though you meant...like Haley...I'm sorry." He looked away.

He genuinely looked sorry. I felt bad for him. "That's ok. It's just. I thought you'd want to touch me." Now I looked away. "But I understand if you don't."

"Oh no. That's not...I... well. Of course you're beautiful and all." The bulge in his shorts suggested he meant it.

I did my best to blush and inched closer to him. "Do you really think so."

"Definitely, I, ahhh, really do. Is this really ok? I mean...."

I responded by lightly but deliberately pushing his body against the wall. Then I slowly moved my hand to his waist and slipped one finger into the waistband of his underwear.

"Well...I certainly don't want to do anything that would make you uncomfortable." I pulled slightly at the waistband. "Is this ok?"

"Uh yeah, that's uh, just....."

"Good," I cooed. I pulled the waistband out just enough so that the head of his cock peeked out. "How about this."

"That's, ahhh, ok." He was trembling.

I slowly slid down his shorts to reveal his rapidly hardening manhood.

"How about that? You still ok?"

His response was inaudible, but in the affirmative.

"Look...I really don't want you to be uncomfortable." I reached out and touched his penis lightly. "Is this ok?"

"Ahhh...that...feels...ahhhh."

I wrapped my hand around my brother's cock and squeezed slightly. The look on his face was one of sheer ecstasy. I began moving my hand up and down on the shaft of my brother's cock. "It's ok, enjoy it. Just let go."

"Soo...good...ahhhhhh...don't.... stop...."

"Oh don't worry. If I stop it will only be to do something you'll like even more." I rubbed my brother's penis slowly, not wanting to get him going too quickly.

After a couple of minutes I slowly dropped to my knees and began licking his balls as I let go his cock and reached around, grabbing his ass with both hands.

His crotch smelled musky, but nice. So different from Haley's scent. And unlike her, my brother still had pubic hair. I continued licking his balls and licking around his cock, teasing him. After a good while, ever so gently I flitted the tip of my tongue along the shaft of his penis.

At this point, Bryan was so distracted I don't think he even realized Haley had walked into his bedroom and was watching us, with her hand between her legs.

After several minutes, I took the head of my brother's penis into my mouth. Just enough to taste the bit of semen that was leaking out. It had been a long time since I'd had a cock in my mouth. I liked it as I slowly slid my mouth down the length of his cock.

I didn't want my brother to cum too soon. I knew exactly where Haley wanted to watch him shoot his cum in me. So, I pulled back and let his cock fall out of my mouth and I slowly stood up kissing my brother's chest at I did.

"So little brother." I stared directly into his eyes. "Don't you want to fuck me? Don't you want to put your cock inside your sister? Grab me and throw me down on the bed and take me however you want?"

I was so turned on. And I so wanted him to take charge. But ordering him around like this gave me a bit of a rush too. My heart was beating like mad. If he didn't make a move soon I'd have to.

"Don't we, uhh, need protection or something," he stuttered.

"No, I'm on the pill," I lied.

I shouldn't have worried. When he finally cut loose he really cut loose. I felt strong hands grab my arms, felt my body off balance. I fell back onto my brother's bed. My wrists were pulled up above my head and held down firmly. I felt my legs being pushed open. It felt so good. I put up no resistance. Then I felt my brother's cock probing between my legs. He thrust but missed my pussy, his clock skidding down against my asshole. Oh my gawd. I told him to take me as he wanted. Did he mean to fuck my ass? The thought was terrifying and powerfully arousing at the same time.

My brother pulled back and thrust again, this time driving his penis deep inside me, deep into my pussy. We both moaned with pleasure. I wanted this to last forever but was afraid it wouldn't take long and I was right. After fewer than a dozen clumsy but forceful thrusts my brother climaxed. As his cock tensed up before his orgasm, he cried out, and pumped streams of cum into my eager, exposed pussy. He slowed down his strokes as his contractions grew further apart and then he released my wrists and collapsed on top of me in a big sweaty heap. I held him close to me and stroked his hair. He really was a pretty sweet guy.

"Oh my gawd sis. Oh my gawd. That was amazing. Soooo, good. I didn't hurt you did I? I didn't mean to. I just got carried away. I love you so much."

"I love you too little brother. Of course you didn't hurt me. It felt amazingly wonderful."

Haley broke her silence. "I agree little brother. That was amazing."

Bryan was startled and twisted around to look at his other sister, also nude, in his bedroom. His penis, still half hard, slipped out of me.

"Whaaat? I don't...." my brother stammered.

Haley stepped forward, grabbed Bryan's shoulders and lovingly but firmly pushed him off of me and onto his back. "Just relax and enjoy little brother. Watching you bone Lauren. Watching you fuck our sister got me completely turned on."

I couldn't tell if she meant it or she was making sure he didn't tattle to mom. I scooted over to give my siblings more room on the bed. Pulled myself up and propped myself up against the headboard, spread my legs wide apart, and touched myself as I watched Haley and Bryan go at it. She pushed him down and climbed on top of him, her hands on his chest, rubbing herself against his cock.

"Oh my gawd little brother. You are so hot. Your tight ass. Your gorgeous cock. So big. So much cum."

"Damn, sis. I don't know ...if I can...I mean with you both...so soon."

Haley wasn't letting him off that easily. "Oh you can. Believe me you can. Just tell me what you want. Anything, you name it."

Wow. Haley was really going for it. I loved watching her like this. We'd talked about watching each other with other people but had decided not to do it. But this was turning out better than we possibly could have planned.

Bryan seemed frozen. He must have fantasized about all kinds of sex all the time. He's a guy after all. But now that he had a tall, sexy, kinky, brunette on top of him offering him any kind of sex he wanted he was at a loss for words. He'd definitely kick himself later.

My brother finally spoke. "Uh...well...I don't know...can I uh, watch you and Lauren again?"

Not that I didn't enjoy watching my brother and sister, but this was way better. And Haley probably couldn't believe her luck. I know she would have had sex with her little brother. But I get the feeling wasn't as into it as I was.

Haley quickly responded, "I said anything, so you can definitely watch your sisters make love again. Hot, sweet, messy, love. No problem there." She climbed off of Bryan and faced toward me. "We can definitely put on a show you won't soon forget little bro." I'll never forget her devious smile as she moved toward me, slinky, like a cat, predatory and sensual. Damn, I couldn't wait for her to get her hands, and more, on me once again.