All Comments on 'Late Night First Time Anal'

by hung_cunnilinguist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Reynald454Reynald454over 7 years ago
It was like my wifes first time

This eager lady reminded me so much of the first time l fucked my wifes big pretty ass. Brought back some great memories. Thanks

AnalMajorAnalMajorover 7 years ago
Anal done right

The story is told like the author knows what he's doing when it comes to ass fucking...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You def know what's up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
UGH

I wish I could be the woman in this story! Lucky bitch. :-P You certainly seem to know what you're doing with a woman's ass, Mr. Cunnilinguist. Well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Most exquisite lustful poetry

The author is a master of a woman's body, delicately detailed in the telling of these moments in time...

Your vivid memory of that night burned onto these pages of your book would

be complete only if it, perhaps, included melted candle wax dripped onto her aching nipples whiles her pussy became sopping wet and she inhaled sharply and let out a delicious cry of pleasure and pain.

Although Arianna's name should have been Samantha...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Wow..just wow. Very detailed account of what seemed to be a very memorable night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Real or Fantasy?

Either way, this story has a great hook, line, and sinker...on both literary and sexual levels. Gets the juices flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Too automatic.

Needed much more foreplay before even finger entered ass, no less cock.

Needed to find out if she watched anal porn to prepare herself for getting anally fucked. Did she like it? What did she like about it? Did she masturbate while watching? Did she have orgasms?

Did she put anything in her own ass? Her own finger? what/anything else? Did she use lube? Did she like it?

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous