Late Night Flight

Story Info
Alex experiences a highly improbable encounter.
3.8k words
4.39
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dubbyx
Dubbyx
16 Followers

All the characters in this story are fictional and above the age of 18 years of age!!!

Hope you enjoy :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for flying with us. We hope you had a pleasant flight and hope you will continue to fly with us. Please remember your hand luggage on the way out. Transfer..."

Alex zoned as the all too familiar message from the captain kept going on the speakers. They had just landed after the four-hour flight. Outside the window, it was raining. How much, Alex couldn't tell. He swore under his breath for not bringing his coat. He packed it in his luggage.

The plane bustled to life as people started to get up to get their overhand luggage or put on jackets or coats. Kids nagging their parents for candy or toys from the duty-free filler of the air. Alex decided to wait for the most eager people to get done. He sat by the alleyway. Next to him sat two teenage girls. They were pressing themselves for Alex to move. They stood up, barely not touching the ceiling. Both put their purses on their seats. Alex didn't mind making them wait, they had after all pestered him the whole flight with loud talking and laughing.

As the crowd started to move, Alex got up to get his backpack from the overhand compartment. He started to follow the line forward towards the forward exit of the plane. As he finally came to the exit the staff stood there to wish them farewell. One of them was a tall, slender woman. She had a slender face, a thin nose, and a mouth with a nice full upper lip. Her make-up was modest, just some easy mascara and rose red lipstick.

Her uniform hugged her body, showing off how thin she was. She had an almost flat chest and a slightly protruding ass. Alex glanced at her name tag. "Zoe," it said. As Alex and Zoe's eyes met, they smiled at each other before he nodded, and she gave a thank you as he walked out. Alex chuckled to himself. Despite being a long and exhausting flight, he had had some fun. Alex and Zoe had hit it off during the flight. Alex didn't know why, but he had sensed a strange connection ever since he boarded. They flirted by giving each other a look and discreet touches throughout the flight. Alex was ready to fuck Zoe in the small, cramped toilet if she had given a sign for it. He hadn't pressed it too much. The haughtiest thing he had done to her was to brush a hand across her ass as she walked by.

The non-verbal flirt had been a nice distraction from the annoying teenagers sitting next to him and the other annoyances one usually has on a flight.

As Alex stood and waited for his suitcase at the pick-up, he realized he would most likely never see Zoe, the skinny blonde beauty, again. At least he had the memories to masturbate to when he came back to his apartment. After waiting a small eternity, his suitcase finally showed up. He picked it up and walked out towards the train station. He could pick any train since all of them passed through his city. He glanced at his watch. It was almost midnight. He would not be home before 2 a.m. Alex sighed but steeled himself. He was ready to get home, shower, and then jump into bed. Tomorrow he would have the day off.

Alex got lucky. The train he boarded was leaving in two minutes, and the wagon was almost empty. He picked a seat and put his suitcase on the overhead shelf. He sat down heavily by the window. He looked out the window. His face met him. Because of the darkness outside, the window reflected more of the light from inside the train, making the window function more like a mirror. Alex was clean-shaven, with short dark brown hair. His square face sported a slender nose, grey-blue eyes, and slender lips. His chin was well-formed, making him look very handsome. His wit, humor, and looks had landed a lot of girlfriends over the years, but most of them never more than half a year. His last relationship had ended a month ago when both had agreed they couldn't stand each other anymore. It took two months to realize that.

Alex was currently single and ready to mingle, with a fine job working as an overseer and advisor for construction for hotels. Wasn't the most interesting work, but it paid well and allowed him to travel, as well as free accommodations.

Alex's mind drifted from thoughts of the past back to the flight attendant, Zoe. He felt his cock grow a little in his pants. He sported a nice eighteen centimeters, veiny meat rod that he had learned to wield to orgasmic effect over the many years of relationships, flings, and one-night stands.

A voice over the comm announced that the next station was his stop. Soon Alex could get a nice warm shower and hit the sack, maybe even masturbate once or twice before falling asleep. He hadn't gotten laid in weeks, so he was fairly pent-up.

The change from train to bus went smoothly. Sadly, there were no seats available. Alex ended up standing in the middle of the bus, giving him a good view of the display showing bus stops. He looked around as the bus started to go. There were people around him from all ages. Elderly couples, boys going home from a night out, teen girls wearing skin-tight jogging pants giving everyone that looked a nice view of thongs in many different colors. Workers on their way home and other people coming from the airport.

Alex's gaze suddenly stopped. There. In the back of the bus, standing by the rear door. A tall, slender blonde in uniform. Alex blinked a couple of times to make sure he didn't see a mirage. That woman looked a lot like Zoe. Alex decided to move closer. It was difficult since the alley was full, but he managed to squeeze through, trying to make eye contact with the lady. Sometimes he had to stop when the bus had to take turns or drive over speed bumps. All the while Alex got more and more stressed. He didn't know when this woman was getting off. Time was of the essence.

Four or five stops came and went. The blonde beauty was still there. There was still time. Finally, Alex had managed to get two meters away from her. There was no doubt now. This was Zoe the flight attendant from Alex's flight. Zoe was looking down on her phone. Alex relaxed a bit. All he had to do now was to get her attention. Perhaps he could get lucky, if she remembered him, that is. Alex tried to look at her in the hope she would look up. Nothing. He cleared his throat. Nothing. The bus stopped. The seven people standing between them all got off. Alex was overjoyed. Someone had to be watching him. Granting him this chance. He walked up to Zoe, leaning on the glass next to the door. Zoe was now right in front of Alex.

Zoe finally looked up from her phone, meeting Alex's eyes with hers. They were sky blue. Suddenly she raised her eyebrows, a sign she recognized Alex. A small smile showed on her ruby lips. She put her phone her phone back in her bag which was standing on a small travel case. They shared looks for a while, both standing there, admiring each other. Zoe made the first move by brushing her left hand across Alex's chest. Alex returned the gesture by stroking her left arm with his right hand. They never broke eye contact. From the outside it looked like they were communicating telepathically, making small gestures with their faces, like what they had done on the plane. There were still plenty of people on the bus, so none of them said anything. The energy between them was tense with sex and horniness. They wanted each other. Badly.

Zoe started to brush Alex' arm more intently, her eyes indicating she was getting off soon and she wanted Alex to come along. Alex freaked a little inside. This night was going way better than he had hoped. Two more stops passed by in silence while Alex and Zoe were touching each other. Zoe's stop came. She picked up her luggage and turned to get out the rear door. On the way her right hand brushed a final time over Alex's chest, strongly indicating that she wanted him. Alex stood dumbstruck, still processing what was happening. Now was his chance. He hadn't gotten laid in weeks, and now a blonde beauty was offering to help him with that issue. Alex noticed the door was closing. He scrambled to get his suitcase and rushed to the door. He managed to squeeze through the door right before it closed completely.

Zoe was walking up a small alleyway towards an apartment door right next to the bus stop. Alex admired her swaying hips in the tight uniform. Her hair was in a tight bun on the back of her head. She opened the door and walked in. She didn't close it. Zoe must have noticed that Alex got off the bus. Alex just stood down by the bus stop, gazing up at the door. He could hear to echoing sound of Zoe's heels walking up the staircase in the apartment complex. The night was quiet now. Alex was surrounded by darkness; the only light source was the open door and some windows. Alex must have looked odd as he stood there on the sidewalk staring up at the door in his suit with a suitcase and backpack. This whole night was still unreal. All of this had happened so fast and mostly on autopilot.

Finally, Alex walked up to the door at a fast pace. He stepped inside and started to walk up the stairs. He walked up to the first floor. Second floor. Still no sign of Zoe. When Alex got up to the third floor, he saw an open door. He peaked inside slowly, not too interested in getting blamed for breaking into someone's apartment. A hand grabbed Alex's collar and dragged him further in. The door slammed and it got dark. Alex could barely see anything as his eyes were still adjusting. Suddenly he felt Zoe's lips on his. Her kissing was frantic, her tongue trying to enter his mouth. Her hands were feeling up and down his backside. This moment stirred something inside Alex. He felt awake. He let Zoe into his mouth. Their tongues danced as they felt each other up. Clothes started to come off as they moved to the bedroom, both giving out small moans of pleasure from the intense kissing.

Alex was startled for a second as Zoe pushed him backward onto the bed. She followed suit, now sitting on top of him. Alex was in his boxers, pitching a respectable tent and Zoe was in her underwear. It was almost see-through. The moonlight coming through the window was their only light source. Zoe stopped kissing Alex and raised herself. In the moonlight, she looked like a goddess. Zoe was admiring Alex as well, stroking her hand over his chest. None of them said anything, only looked at each other. Their hungry eyes said everything. They wanted more. Zoe slowly reached for the strap of her bra, letting go alluringly. Her pair of perky tits came forth., pointing out like small peaks, her nipples, and areolas, surprisingly big. Right now, it was the most beautiful pair of tits Alex had ever seen in his life.

Zoe started to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her panties along Alex's hard-on. Alex could tell she was soaked from the heat he could feel emanating from her pussy. Zoe's moans increased in volume as she rocked her hips harder and harder. Alex reached out his hands, cupping Zoe's tits. His kneading and squeezing increased her pleasure and moaning. Alex could tell she was getting close. He put his right hand on her back, pressing her down towards him. He switched from squeezing and pinching to sucking and licking. Zoe responded well to this change. A couple of seconds of sucking her left nipple while pinching her right sent Zoe over the edge. She started to spasm, arching her back and leaning her head on Alex's chest. Alex felt happy from the knowledge that he still knew how to give pleasure.

Zoe's first orgasm lasted a while. She was breathing heavily, her warm breath feeling good on Alex's bare chest. Suddenly Alex could feel movement. Zoe was reaching for Alex's boxers, trying to pull them down. Alex lifted his hips slightly, making it easier for Zoe. She pulled his boxers down over his thighs. Alex finished the job by pulling them down over his legs before kicking them off. He could hear them landing somewhere with a soft thump. As Zoe sat down on Alex again, he could feel how thoroughly soaked she was. Zoe leaned down and started to kiss Alex again. Their new round was even more sloppy. Alex could feel Zoe reaching out for his throbbing cock with her left hand, leading it up to her flooding entrance. She used his cock to push aside her panties before plunging it in. The warmth and wet embrace came without warning. Zoe took his whole length in one go. Her folds wrapped around his veiny member tightly. Zoe started to rock her hips again, her wetness and warmth covering all of Alex's crotch.

Alex started to moan too from the intense rocking Zoe gave him. In a moment of clarity, Alex realized he wasn't wearing a condom. They were fucking raw. Zoe's pussy was unprotected from Alex's orgasm when it would arrive. He realized he didn't care and that fired him up even more. Watching Zoe's skinny body on top of him was a dream come true. Her body glistened with sweat in the moonlight. Alex decided he wanted to switch it up. He got up and flipped Zoe off him. She landed on her stomach next to him on the bed. Zoe's ass was quite big despite her physique. Alex admired it as he grabbed her hips and lifted her lower body up, aligning her pussy with his precum-leaking cock. Alex started to tease the entrance of Zoe's leaking cunt. She was breathing heavily, but her body reacted to the teasing. She started to twerk her ass a little, begging Alex to insert his throbbing dick back in her.

Despite Alex's love for teasing, he obliged to her wish and started to penetrate her tight pussy again. He grunted from the feeling of her tight folds and wet, warm interior. Zoe moaned loudly again, her face resting on a pillow. As Alex started to move his hips back and forth, taking his entire length out before going back in, he admired her body. She was quite skinny. Her pale skin showed some ribs, emphasizing her petite figure even more. Her skinny upper body and waist led to a protruding ass and hips, ideal to hold tight to take her from behind. Alex could tell Zoe was quite sensitive as well, as her body twitched with his every movement. She was made to take cock. This invigorated Alex and he increased his movements. His hips were slapping into her ass, and his testicles were teasing his aching clit with each swing. Zoe tightened down again, spasming violently. Her second orgasm. Alex could feel a new flow of juices and heat surround his dick. He slowed down to let Zoe rest a bit.

Alex pulled out and laid down again on the bed, his cock still aching, begging for release. Just as Alex rested his head on a pillow, Zoe leaned over and started to suck his dick. Alex moaned loudly from the sensation. Zoe's mouth felt like velvet, sucking, and licking with equal passion. Zoe switched between deepthroating Alex and licking his shaft, her left hand fondling his balls. For Alex, this was sensation overload. He had never experienced a blowjob like this. Zoe was a pro at this. Alex couldn't hold much longer. He was close to orgasm. Zoe could Alex pulsing, getting ready to unload his seed into her mouth. As he started to orgasm, Zoe took his whole cock back into her mouth, all the way to her throat. Alex released four globs of sperm into her waiting throat. Zoe didn't flinch as she swallowed each load. When Alex was done, Zoe released his dick slowly, cleaning his dick as she went up. She released it with a satisfying "plop".

Zoe gave Alex a satisfying grin as she lay down next to him, resting her right hand over his chest and snuggling her leg over his left thigh. They lay in bliss, their heavy breathing synced. Zoe started to tease Alex's right nipple with her index finger. None of them said anything, maybe too afraid to ruin the moment. Alex felt relieved, a month of work, stress, and heartbreak gone. Almost gone at least. Alex could feel his dick growing again. Zoe noticed too and started to tease his cock with her knee. She got up again. Alex expected her to blow him again. Instead, she lifted her right leg over Alex's head. Alex's view was now full of Zoe's clean-shaven pussy. The moonlight made it look even more beautiful by showing her pussy juice covering her lips. It looked tasty, and Alex didn't need to be asked twice. He started to lick, locating the clit. As he started to suck on it, Zoe moaned and returned the favor by sucking his cock again. Alex groaned under his breath as he felt Zoe's warm, velvety mouth sucking his dick tenderly.

They lay in 69 for what felt like an eternity, Zoe using her fantastic techniques and Alex licking and sucking her clit while teasing her pussy entrance. Her juices tasted heavenly. A sudden gush of juices covered Alex's face. Zoe was a squirter! Alex smacked her ass in happiness, licking her pussy even more intently. The bedroom was filled with sounds of wet slurping, moaning, and groaning. Alex was surprised at how compatible he and Zoe were. Whatever they did was pure bliss, despite their lack of communication. Their bodies wanted the same and went for it, simple as that. As they lay, pleasuring and tasting each other, building up their climaxes again, the time stood still. Alex was licking Zoe, squeezing her, smacking her, and reaching down to the perky tits, fondling them. Zoe returned the gesture by licking his shaft, sucking the head intently, while teasing his asshole. They both were squirming, moaning, and groaning, lost in the pleasure.

A new spark came into Alex's eyes when he finally broke their trance. He was going to finish inside her. As he got up, Alex flipped Zoe on her back. He got on top of her and started to kiss her rock-hard nipples. Zoe embraced Alex's head, pressing him down while stroking her hands through his short hair. Alex arched his back to get his aching cock up to Zoe's waiting cunt. The head was kissing the entrance. Zoe moaned when it made contact and started to rub her lips up and down, lubricating the cockhead with her juices. Alex started to press upwards, entering Zoe's willing, flooding pussy. Zoe started to squirm again, letting go of Alex's head. Her third orgasm.

Alex started to move, gently at first, enjoying the feeling of Zoe's insides wrapping around him. He was more sensitive because of his first orgasm. He could the climax approaching. He started to move faster. Zoe understood his intentions. She didn't speak up or resist. Her hips started to sway, matching Alex's rhythm. She wanted this too. As Alex started to cum, Zoe wrapped her legs around him, locking him in place. There was no chance for him to pull out now. That was okay. Alex had no intention to. He was going to fill her up. He could care about the consequences tomorrow. He needed this badly. This orgasm was bigger than the last one. It felt like a hose on full throttle. His cum was gushing into Zoe's waiting and expecting pussy, filling her womb. Zoe jerked again as Alex started to fill her. The fourth orgasm of the night.

Alex fell limp on top of Zoe. She kept on embracing him, her full cunt still squeezing his dick, milking him for his last drops of cum. They were both hot, their sweat mingling on their bodies. Alex could feel a delightful exhaustion come over him. He could have fallen asleep right here, on top of Zoe. He got up slowly, feeling his cock slowly getting out of the hungry cunt. It was still grasping him tightly, refusing to let go. With a delightful, wet "plop" his dick was free. Zoe was lying still. She was breathing slowly. She had fallen asleep. Alex admired her in the dim moonlight coming in the window. Her skinny body was sweaty, and her pussy was dripping with his cum. Her hairdo was almost undone from their ravaging of each other. Alex stumbled into the darkness, clumsily picking up his clothes. He got dressed and left the apartment silently, making sure to close the door behind him. He called a taxi and was home thirty minutes later.

Dubbyx
Dubbyx
16 Followers
12