Late Night Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he finally stumbled in the door to his apartment, Alex just went to bed. He was exhausted from a long day, a very satisfying day. He fell asleep fully dressed, the memories from the unlikely encounter soaring through his head. When Alex woke up the next day it all fell like a dream. It was almost midday. He got up, undressed, and took a shower. He felt relieved and relaxed. It was a strange, but welcome feeling. In his mind, Alex was debating if the last part of yesterday had happened in his mind. As he went back to his bedroom to get dressed, Alex took a glance at his phone. It was full of notifications. Emails, social media, and news. Nothing out of the ordinary. At the bottom of the feed, Alex noticed the SMS icon. He raised an eyebrow. It wasn't often that he received SMSs. He opened it. The number was unknown.

It was an MMS. The message said "Thank you for yesterday. Here is my number." Attached to the message was a picture of pussy spread with two fingers, cum dripping out of it.

Alex got hard from the picture. He smiled. Maybe he should take more late-night flights more often.

12