Late Night Hookup Ch. 05: Almost Everyone

Story Info
In which Charlotte starts a new career.
2.5k words
3.96
5.2k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part in the "Late Night Hookup" series. Thanks again to Samantha Burnett for allowing me to continue her excellent story.

BRIAN

"Do you, Brian, take Abby to be your wife, to to have and to hold from this day forward..."

The words, important as they were, faded into the background as his gaze slipped into the dark green eyes of the woman he was marrying. Had it really been only six months since he had met her at that party? It seemed like they had been together forever... that they had always been together.

"... for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer..."

That night at the party. It had all been such a disaster... being dumped by his then girlfriend, Charlotte, in the worst possible way..."

"... in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish..."

... but it had all been for the best, because that was how he met her. Abby. The woman now standing in front of him at the church...

"...till death do you part?"

... the woman with whom he was going to be spending the rest of his life! Looking back, Charlotte had almost been doing him a favor, breaking up with him like she had. It hadn't felt like it at the time, but...

"Psst!"

Brian was snapped out of his reverie at Abby's voice, an urgent sotto voce in the church.

"Hey... this is the part where you say 'I do'."

A quiet laugh swept through the church.

"Sorry." Brian straightened up and squeezed Abby's hands. "I do."

CAROLE

"... 'till death do you part?"

Abby's smile was radiant. "I do."

Carole fidgeted in the church pew, glancing over once again at the stubbornly slow moving clock. Was this fucking thing almost over already? She needed... really needed a cigarette. That... she glanced over at the stunning blonde woman sitting beside her at the wedding... and a few moments alone with doll here.

Yeah. That.

The blonde woman, Carole's paid "date" for the evening, looked over, an uncertain smile appearing... and then disappearing... on her face as she turned her eyes down.

Carole smirked.

The first time she'd met the blonde, at her retirement party just over six months ago, she might have believed the girl's little "shy" act. But now... now she knew better.

"Before we bring this wedding to a close, I'd like to offer some closing thoughts on Brian and Abby and their upcoming journey together, as husband and wife."

Carole groaned softly.

"At these times, I am reminded of the words of 1 Corinthians 13. In particular, the following passage is..."

Supremely bored, Carole shifted on the pew, moving closer to her young date. Charlotte tried to slide away, but was blocked by the edge of the pew. Smirking, the older woman moved her coat to block the view of the guests sitting across the aisle and slid her hand onto Charlotte's crotch.

"Love is patient, love is kind..."

"Don't," the blonde woman whispered, her voice small. "Please... Mommy."

Carole ignored her. She slowly slid her hand down and under the younger woman's skirt, as Charlotte squirmed helplessly on the pew.

"...It is not rude... it is not self-seeking..."

Her fingers trailed upward, over the blonde woman's smooth thighs, to... no panties. Of course not. Good to know that the little slut could follow simple orders. It had been a bit of a chore training her, but...

"Ohhhh," Charlotte let out a quiet moan as the older woman's finger trailed along the outside of her pussy.

"Quiet," Carole whispered. The blonde woman was wet. Drenched. "Slut."

"... love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth..."

Carole smiled as the blonde woman bit her lip and tried to stifle her moans, pathetically anxious to avoid attention from the other wedding guests. Charlotte's face flushed bright red as the older woman slid her finger...first one... then two... along and then inside her wet pussy.

Along... and then inside...

"Please", she whispered, flushed and trembling. "Please, Mommy... don't..."

"It always protects, always trusts..."

The blonde woman hunched over slightly, her breath quickening. "Mommy..."

She was almost...

"... always hopes, always perseveres."

... almost there...

Carole drank in the look of fear... humiliation... lust... that flickered across the younger woman's face...

...almost...

"And that concludes the reading."

Carole and Charlotte both looked up, their attention diverted to the scene at the front of the church.

"I now present to you... Brian and Abby... husband and wife! You may now kiss."

Carole twisted her fingers, quickly rubbing along the younger woman's clit. Charlotte, hips bucking and twitching helplessly under her skirt, orgasmed - in frantic lip biting silence - on the church pew, watching as her former boyfriend kissed his new bride at the front of the church.

ABBY

Abby drifted through the central aisle of the church, happily accepting congratulations and well wishes from friends and family. It was almost surreal... the last time she had walked this aisle, less than an hour ago, she had been unmarried. Now... well, now everything was different.

Now, she was married.

She looked over at Brian, her husband of almost... what was it ... ten minutes. He caught her glance and grinned stupidly back at her, shaking hands with a guest. He was perfect! The day... the whole wedding had been perfect.

Almost perfect.

Abby had felt an irrational surge of anger when she'd see her... Charlotte... Brian's ex... at the wedding. It had not been so long ago that Brian had dated the blonde woman and, no matter how close she and Brian had become since meeting at the retirement party several months ago, Abby was unable to eliminate a tiny, niggling almost fear that this - her and Brian... their relationship - was all some kind of terrible mistake... that Brian would go back to her.

But it had quickly become obvious that the girl had no interest in Brian. Or he in her. Charlotte was apparently there as Carole's "date" for the wedding. Abby couldn't repress a malicious smile at the thought. Carole and the young blonde woman had been all over each other before the ceremony and...

Ah ha... there they were, hand in hand... making their way towards the washroom to do god knows what. Charlotte's blonde hair was tousled and she looked flushed and breathless as the older woman pulled her into the washroom and let the door swing shut behind them.

The blonde woman was such a slut!

Brian was lucky to be rid of her.

"Abs! Hey there... earth to Abby!"

"Oh, hey." Abby turned away from her angry thoughts to be enveloped in a tight hug from Angela.

"Congratulations." The brunette stepped back, smiling. "Look at you... all married."

Abby grinned, her bad mood dissipating. "Oh, so you noticed?"

Angela grinned back at her. "I may have just seen something resembling a wedding ceremony, yes."

The two women laughed as Brian came up and put his arm around Abby's shoulders.

"It's time to head out to the reception," he said. "The bar opens in a few minutes. Don't want to miss that."

"Oh, we don't want to miss that. We're paying for it." Abby looked at Angela. "See you there?"

"Of course, I..." Angela's phone buzzed. She glanced down at it and then looked up, smiling. "Of course. I just have to deal with this and then I'll head right over."

"Great. See you then."

Holding hands, Abby and Brian moved towards the exit.

ANGELA

"Great. See you then."

Angela gave a little wave as Abby and Brian walked away and then turned her attention to the email that had just arrived on her phone. After a quick skim of the email, she clicked open the attachment.

"Wow."

Smiling, opened the texting app and punched out a message.

Angela: "just read the ctr... very generous $$$"

A few seconds later, the reply:

Melissa: "standard terms... with a bump 😊 The session went really well. Do you want to see the pics?"

Angela shook her head.

Angela: "no thanks. And my 60%?"

Melissa: "np. You're the agent. Nice work if you can get it"

Angela: "😊"

Melissa: "I need to you to sign the release, ok? You can do it on the pdf and send it back to me asap so I can set up more sessions."

Angela: "k"

Melissa: "once I clear things with Brenda. after that, we're good to go"

Angela: "cool... you need me to talk to Brenda?"

Melissa: "no need. I'm on it"

Angela: "k"

Melissa: "your client is going to be very busy... very in demand"

Angela: "good news 😊"

Melissa: "just sign the release as her agent... I'll do the rest"

Angela: "will do"

Melissa: "k... talk later"

Angela: "bye"

MELISSA

Melissa put cell phone down on her desk and turned her attention back to the laptop.

"Nice," she breathed, scrolling through the images of an innocent looking blonde woman being seduced... no, being dominated and bullied... by her female boss into having hot lesbian sex.

"Very nice." Of course, the specific plot for the photo shoot didn't really matter... they'd filmed this same scenario numerous times... but the quality of the models... and the quality of the relationship between the models... that did matter.

Charlotte was... something special. Not just beautiful, although she was that. But her girl next door quality... the sense of... Innocence... fear... followed by wide eyed submission and sexual abandonment... it was that quality that people were reacting to.

And they were reacting.

It was not just her F4F "clients" ... or the subscribers to Melissa's web site. Kendra, the other model in the shoot Melissa was reviewing, had outdone herself, in turns seducing... bullying... then dominating and, finally, taking complete control the young blonde woman, whipping her into a genuine frenzy of lust and humiliation for the camera.

The general "script" they had been working from hadn't called for that, exactly, but Kendra - an old pro - hadn't been able to help herself. After the shoot, the brunette model had approached the director about the possibility of doing a spanking scene with the young blonde. Charlotte had objected, of course, but Melissa thought that was an... interesting idea... definitely worth looking into, at the very least.

The publisher felt a familiar warmth kindle in her pussy at the thought.

Her phone chimed with an incoming email. She glanced down. It was the release papers, signed by Charlotte's agent, Angela. Good. That meant they could now move ahead with the upcoming sessions.

Yes, the young blonde woman was going to have a very busy career ahead of her.

Which reminded her...

Melissa reluctantly turned her attention away from the images on her computer screen and reached down to pick up her phone.

BRENDA

"... to let you know that her role with Parker Publishing has changed. Just giving you a heads up, right?"

"I see." Brenda Addison sat back her in office chair, looking upward. "I appreciate the warning, Melissa. If Charlotte is truly moving in to the uh... performance side of your operation, I agree that we should terminate the secondment and have her work for your company directly. A public presence of this sort is inconsistent with her continued employment here as an accountant."

"Right."

"To tell you the truth," Brenda continued, frowning, "I had contemplated this... uh... this contingency."

"I bet you did."

Brenda's frown deepened at the other woman's tone. Was the publisher laughing at her? The woman really was insufferable!

"I mean the contingency of having to terminate Charlotte's position with the firm," the businesswoman clarified.

"Yes, of course."

Brenda sniffed. Better.

"Anyway, I've just sent you a link to her first photo shoot. I thought you might be interested in how she's doing."

Brenda's laptop beeped with the incoming email.

"Yes, well..." Brenda opened the email and looked at the link. "... that won't be necessary. Thank you again for the warning. I'll make certain our HR department takes the appropriate steps."

"Fair enough." Brenda thought she heard a smirk again in the other woman's voice. "But I will be needing a new accountant."

"I'll... yes, of course. I'll think about who to assign and let you know."

"Great. See you."

"Goodbye."

Brenda hung up the phone and gazed at the link on her computer screen. It wouldn't... hurt to look at it, she supposed. And, if she was being honest, she was curious about... about what was happening with her former employee.

Impulsively, she moved her mouse and clicked the link, pulling up a web page with images.

"Oh." It was Charlotte... they'd given her some kind of stupid stage name... Charlotte Stroker or something dumb like that... with an older brunette, Kendra something...

Slowly, one by one, Brenda began scrolling through the images.

"Oh..." They were...

The brunette businesswoman punched her phone intercom. "Joan, please tell HR to move forward with terminating Charlotte's employment with the firm, as discussed at the meeting last week."

"Yes Ms. Addison."

"And uh..." Brenda's hand slid down between her legs as she glanced back at the images on her screen. "... please hold all calls for the next hour."

Those images...

"I'm not to be disturbed."

"Yes, Ms. Addison."

KATH

Kath checked her watch impatiently.

Angela had promised that her "surprise" would arrive at 8 pm. It was now almost 8:15! She was going to have to speak to the girl. Daughter or no daughter, punctuality was important! It was bad enough that she hadn't felt well enough to attend Abigail's wedding that afternoon, but now she was stuck at home, waiting for...

... well, for something.

Angela had been remarkably tight lipped about what she had in mind.

Kath sniffed and checked her watch.

Someone was going to pay for this tardiness.

A buzzer sounded.

She punched the intercom. "Hello?"

"Hi. It's uh... it's me."

"Come in."

Kath walked towards the door and waited. The voice on the intercom had sounded familiar, but she couldn't place it, exactly. Was this the surprise her daughter had promised her? Must be.

A knock came at the door and Kath pulled it open.

It was a strikingly beautiful blonde woman, young... dark blue eyes... wearing a very short... very sexy... black dress... she looked familiar, but Kath couldn't place her... exactly...

"Uhm... hi. I uh..."

The girl blushed and it all came flooding back to Kath... yes... it was that inexperienced blonde slut she had played with several months ago. Yes... that was it... Charlene or something?

"... I'm uh... yours... uh... tonight."

Yes... that was the one... with that ad of F4F... don't ask... demand...

Kath frowned. "You're late."

"I..." the girl looked confused and panicky... "I'm sorry... ma'am."

"Come in," Kath said, fighting the urge to smile as a familiar wave of ugly pleasure rolled through her body. "We'll discuss how you can make it up to me."

"Uh..."

The blonde woman looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"Now!"

Charlotte did as she was told...

"Yes ma'am."

... and the door closed behind her.

THE END