Satw Leing

Story Info
A honeymoon in Thailand goes badly wrong.
5.2k words
4.38
27k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha'... uh... what did you say?"

Alison started to repeat herself, but fell silent as her words were once again drowned out by the screech of the BTS train leaving Sala Daeng Station, right above her head. Between that and the angry rumble of traffic on nearby Silom Road, there was no chance that her drunken husband would be able to hear her words. Not that he was likely to listen anyway. Alison shook her head in frustration, her shoulder length blonde hair heavy and damp in the humid Bangkok air. The taxi driver grinned and drove away, a thick wad of baht stuffed into his shirt pocket.

Eric... her new husband... looked over at her and gave a lopsided grin. "We're here, honey."

Alison looked around dubiously. "Here" was not somewhere she wanted to be. On one side, traffic moved in fits and starts along the four lanes of Silom Road. Tuk-tuks honked and wove their way between the lines of choking vehicles, their lights flickering off the concrete of the BTS track overhead, creating a strange tunnel like effect in the gathering night. It would be a terrible traffic jam anywhere else in the world, but in Bangkok was the typical evening traffic.

A least, typical in Alison's brief experience.

On the other side, opposite Silom Road, was the reason Eric had wanted to come here in the first place.

Patpong.

Back when he had first proposed Thailand for their honeymoon, she had been enthusiastic, picturing romantic dinners on white sand beaches, under limestone cliffs. She had been - still was - excited at the prospect of exploring Phuket and trying new foods, and a few days in Bangkok, to see what Eric kept calling the "real Thailand", seemed like a small price to pay. It hadn't been her first choice of honeymoon stops, but rather something to get through before hitting the beach.

Marriage was all about compromise, wasn't it?

The actual wedding night had been something of a disappointment. Alison hadn't been a virgin, but her sexual experience before the wedding was very limited. She had hoped for... well, more from her new husband. The two, sweaty honeymoon nights at the hotel in Bangkok hadn't been much better. Alison put that down to jet lag.

And alcohol.

And now, on their last night in Bangkok before flying to Phuket, Eric had insisted, once again, on seeing the "real Thailand". What that meant to him, after an online search and a brief, utterly humiliating conversation with the waiter at the hotel restaurant, was one of the Thailand sex shows that Eric had, apparently, heard so much about. With a smirk, the waiter had recommended the Nana Plaza Entertainment District. Alison thought she would die when Eric had loudly asked for directions. He'd had more than a little to drink at dinner and was firmly of the view that any language difficulties could be solved by speaking English slowly and very loudly. After turning heads at the restaurant, the young couple were ushered outside and shown to a taxi on the street in front of the hotel.

If possible, things went downhill from there. Eric, drunk, kept repeating to the taxi driver that he wanted to go to Nana Plaza... the real Bangkok... speaking loudly and slowly in a slurred voice. The driver shook his head.

"You want real Bangkok, yes? You want?"

"Yeah."

"Not Nana Plaza. Nana Plaza for tourist. Real Bangkok is Patpong. You want that? Patpong?"

"Yeah... real Bangkok."

"Eric." Alison took her husband's hand. "No. Let's go back to the hotel, OK? I'm tired." She frowned. "And you're drunk."

"No. No... honey," he told her, with the careful enunciation of a drunk trying not to sound it. "Let's check it ou'... I wanna see it." He looked at the taxi driver. "Patpong."

The man nodded.

That had been a half hour ago. A half hour of Alison looking anxiously out the taxi window as night fell on Bangkok. Once or twice, she ventured an "I don't think this is a good idea", but Eric was adamant and, eventually Alison fell silent. She brushed her blonde hair away from her face and watched as the city, the endless procession of cars, trucks, taxis, tuk-tuks, food stalls and thronging crowds slid by. The feeble taxi air conditioning left her sweaty and frustrated by the time they reached their destination, under Sala Daeng Station.

Patpong.

The Patpong district ran more or less north from Silom Road, a series of narrow roads with connecting alleyways, leading to a confused mix of cast shadows and garishly lit signage, a harsh scream of advertising all jumbled together in a confusing maze-like warren. People... mostly men... mostly tourists... either alone or in small groups, drifted through the Patpong maze, peering hopefully up at provocatively dressed Thai women who gestured them inside their respective establishments with a robot enthusiasm that was somehow both extremely sensual and utterly bored.

Patpong.

"Yeah... that's what I'm talkin' 'bout." Eric grabbed her hand and pulled her along the street and into the one of the alleyways. "The real Bangkok."

Alison let herself be pulled along the alley, following unhappily as her husband of less than a week wandered through Patpong, staring at the bars and the clubs... and the women:

"You come here, Mister... you like club..."

"Lots of girls for you..."

"You like... sexy..."

"Eric," Alison tried to slow him down, frowning. "I don't like this. Let's go back to the hotel."

"No. I want..."

"Please, Eric, I..." Alison stopped mid-sentence, mouth open in surprise as she felt someone come up behind her and slide a hand around her waist. It was a short Thai woman, with spikey black hair. She wore a pair of tight shorts, black pumps and a bright red tee shirt, festooned with rhinestones and a design of a dripping heart. At the same time, she saw a slender Thai girl with cropped, blue hair, wearing a short, leather skirt and tank top, glide up beside her husband and take his arm, smiling.

Alison found her voice: "Hey! I don't think this is..."

"Shhh..." The young Thai woman with her arm around Alison's waist put a finger to the blonde woman's lips, cutting her off. Alison wanted to tell the girl to move her finger, but there was something about her... the stern look in her eyes as she shook her head... that made her back down. The reflection of the bright red lights off the rhinestones on the dripping heart shirt... it was almost hypnotic, the way they...

"You come with us," the blue haired girl said. She guided the all too willing Eric around a corner in the alley and up to the front of another club. "You have fun. You come." Alison half tried to pull away, the short girl was surprisingly strong. She could feel the girl's hand firmly around her waist, guiding her, against her will, to the doorway of a nearby club. The blonde women glanced at the surprisingly low-key sign at the front of the building: The Kitten Club!

"You come!" Alison frowned, but followed as the young Thai woman pulled her inside the entrance to the club. Almost immediately, she heard... felt... the aggressive bass thump of loud music as she was followed her husband, and the two women, down a short hallway, though a beaded doorway and into the large main room of the Kitten Club. Alison felt a moment of disorientation as her vision was assaulted by a large number of flashing lights, cycling through a series of colors, in time with the bass throb of the music.

Closing her eyes for a moment, she tried to get her bearings. They were in a large, crowded room, with numerous tables, almost all occupied, set up in an arc around three raised stages pushing out from a curtain. On each stage, a Thai woman danced in various stages of undress, bumping and gyrating crudely to the music. A half dozen waitresses, most wearing little more than the girls on stage, scurried around, ferrying drinks from the bar on the far wall to the patrons at the tables.

The place was packed.

Without thinking about it, Alison's attention was drawn to the women on the three stages. It was almost hypnotic, the way they swayed and gyrated to the pulse of the music, their slender, almost naked, bodies alternating from silhouette to full view as the lights flashed and rotated around them. She had never seen anything like that before! The young newlywed couldn't help but stare, fascinated, as the women... the strippers... danced. She felt an unexpected warmth in her body, almost as if...

"You drink." Alison's attention was jarred away from the stage. The short Thai woman with the dripping heart tee shirt, one arm... still... around Alison's waist, pulled a drink from a tray and handed it the blonde woman.

"What?" The music was so loud.

"You drink."

The young blonde woman started to protest, but realized that she was thirsty. She turned around, looking for her husband. He was already at the bar with the blue haired woman, drink in hand, laughing as she whispered something in his ear.

Fine. Whatever. As long as she was stuck at the club, she might as well have a drink. Alison put the glass to her lips and took a sip, frowning. The drink was sweet. Very sweet.

"You drink." The young Thai girl smiled, giving Alison's waist an approving squeeze.

Alison nodded, still frowning. She took another sip. Maybe one drink and then she'd grab her husband and get the hell out of here. He'd have seen his "real Bangkok" and they could get a good sleep before traveling to Phuket for the balance of their honeymoon.

Satisfied that she had settled on a plan to bring this terrible evening to an end, she took another sip of her drink...

*****

Two... or maybe three... drinks later, Alison peered tiredly around the club, looking for her husband. The colored lights blurred together in her vision, throbbing in time to the bass thump of the music that never... seemed to stop.

Alison had taken a turn around the room, looking for Eric as she'd finished her first drink, but hadn't been able to find him. He was lost somewhere in the crowd, along with the blue haired woman he had been speaking with earlier. But the short Thai girl with the dripping heart shirt... she had been easy to find. All too easy. She had stayed close by Alison all night, always touching... always guiding the taller blonde woman. Always smiling. She didn't have much English, which limited the two women's ability to communicate, but that didn't stop her from trying.

"You very pretty," the young woman had said at one point, her hand on Alison's shoulder and lips almost touching her ear. Alison, flustered at this unexpected compliment, stammered out a thank you and turned away.

"You finish drink. You have more." The girl waved a waitress over and fired off some instructions in Thai before turning back to Alison. "You thirsty," she smiled, as the waitress went off to pick up whatever she'd ordered.

That was how one drink had become two. Or maybe three. Alison had tried to refuse at first, determined to find Eric and get back to the hotel, but the young woman had been insistent. And the drink was good, if a bit sweet. And so, the newlywed smiled and gave in, accepting the second drink. Or maybe the third.

It was hard to keep track.

Alison blinked and shook her head again as the lights strobed on and off the stage. She didn't know if it was the alcohol, but it almost seemed like the room was... was tilting, causing her to stagger slightly. The young Thai woman took the opportunity to pull her closer, holding her tight around her waist.

"You come with me," she said, guiding the blonde woman towards the far side of the room. "Sit down. Private."

"No, uh..." Alison rubbed her face, trying to focus. "My uh... husband. I need to uhm... I need to find him."

"Oh, he there already," the Thai girl said, smirking. "You come."

Reluctantly, the young newlywed allowed herself to be guided by the Thai girl. Still disoriented, she staggered and almost fell as they pushed through the crowd, but the girl kept her upright. After crossing the room, they went into a small hallway with a series of doors along one side. The girl steered her towards the last door on the left. "Here," she giggled. "Here. You like."

Alison went through the door.

It was small, a much more intimate setting than the main club. A slightly raised stage, glowing blue under the lighting, covered the middle of the room, surrounded by a dozen or so large, padded seats. The space was obviously meant for private shows. A pole ran from the floor to the roof in the center of the stage, with a number of rings and hooks dangling from various heights. One of the chairs was occupied...

"H... uh... Eric..." Alison tried to say something... to object at the sight of the new husband reclining in a seat, with the blue haired Thai girl in his lap. She had her arm around his neck and the two were... were kissing... deeply. "Eri..." She tried to yell at him... to tell him to stop, she could muster nothing more than a half whisper. "Eric... wha..." The blonde woman shook her head, trying to clear away the confusion and weakness. What was he... doing?

"You sit." She had forgotten about her own guide, the shorter Thai girl. "You sit." The girl steered her to the chair beside her husband. Relieved to be off her feet, Alison collapsed back into the chair, her gaze turning to the scene beside her. Up close, she could see that Eric and the girl were kissing while Eric's hand cupped and squeezed the girl's breast. What was he... her husband...

"Eric..." Again, she found herself unable to speak. "Don't..."

The short Thai girl leaned down, a smile on her face. "Sexy," she whispered into Alison's ear. "Sexy." The blonde woman shivered as she felt the girl's breath on the side of face.

"But..."

She was interrupted as some music started playing in the room, a low, bass heavy pulse under a layered pad of synthesizers and electric guitar. Somehow, it sounded both close and far away at the same time. The lights on the stage slowly brightened, first blue and then fading into a deep red. "You watch," the Thai girl told her. A hand turned her head away from her husband and towards the stage. The blonde woman felt the girl's lips on her ear. "Sexy."

Alison watched.

Three women walked on stage, each dressed... or half dressed... in shiny black outfits. The first, a tall woman with jet black hair done up in a high ponytail, wore knee high boots with tall, spike heels. A tight leather skirt, barely covered her ass and her small, tight breasts were supported by a leather harness. She carried a black riding crop, which swung back and forth... almost hypnotically... as she walked on stage.

Behind her, a shorter woman walked out, dressed in a black leather harness, studded with rings and buckles, and a set of towering, black pumps. A thin, purple mask covered her eyes. She held a crop in one hand and a leash in the other.

Alison's breath caught as the girl on the end of the leash moved into view, crawling forward on her hands and knees. The top of her face... her head... head was covered by a black, leather cat mask, complete with ears, which was buckled behind her head. Her neck was encircled by a red collar, which was attached to the other end of the leash. She wore a thin leather harness, which wrapped around, but did not really cover, her body in any way. Padded cuffs encircled her wrists and ankles and a long, black tail, dangling down the harness just above her ass, completed the costume.

"What..." Alison looked up at the Thai girl standing beside her. "Wha..."

The girl just giggled and pointed at the stage, the rhinestones in her shirt glittering red and blue. "Watch. Sexy."

Alison's attention drifted back to the stage, where the girl in the cat outfit had been fastened to the pole by the cuffs on her wrists. The rings were high enough that she had to half kneel, exposing her ass. The chained cat girl looked around the room, her eyes wide with fear as one of the other women... the tall one with the pony tail and the knee-high boots... barked out something in Thai. Alison couldn't understand the words, but she could hear the menace in the woman's voice. The cat girl let out a wail as the crop slashed down on her exposed ass... again... and again...

Squirming in her seat, the blonde newlywed tried to look away from the awful scene playing itself out on the stage in front of her, but found herself unable to do so. Her attention was drawn in by the way the crop slapped against the girl's ass... the way it left bright, red lines on the dark, creamy skin... the way the poor cat girl writhed and moaned... the way she uh... kissed the other woman...kissed?... the way she...

In a daze, Alison realized, to her utter shock, that she had been touching herself... no... masturbating... in public... as she watched... her hand sliding along the outside of her... no... NO... it wasn't her hand... no... the short-haired Thai girl smiled over at Alison, her hand vanishing under the blonde woman's skirt...

Alison could feel her...

"No... "Alison moaned, her face turning red. It felt so... good... "Don't..." The girl just smiled and kept doing what she was doing. The dazed newlywed squirmed helplessly in her seat, her hand pushing ineffectually at the Thai girl... why did it feel so...

... so good...

"Uhhh." Alison's body tensed and then exploded into an orgasm...

... an orgasm...

... something that hadn't happened on her wedding night... or on any other night of her short marriage...

"Ohhhh..."

Eyes closed... resting... Alison slowly regained her breath. That was... well, she didn't know that that was... or what had happened... but she did know it was time to...

She opened her eyes. And then shut them again, as the room spun around her.

"Uhm... what... I don't..." Somehow, she was standing... naked... by the side of the stage. Her clothing had disappeared... when had that happened? Her eyes had only been closed for a moment, hadn't they? She didn't... couldn't...

"Watch,' the Thai girl whispered, slipping her arm around Alison's waist. Still disoriented, the blonde woman leaned into her for support as the Thai girl's hand drifted down to cup her ass.

The scene on the stage had changed. The tall woman with the ponytail was sitting on a stool, legs spread wide, while the cat girl... now unchained from the pole... the stripes on her ass from the crop glistening red in the light... kneeled in front of her, face pressed into tall woman's pussy. From Alison's vantage point by the stage, she could see... see that the girl's tongue was sliding in and out of the other woman's pussy, desperately lapping...

"Uhhh..." Alison could feel the Thai girl's hand down her ass and onto her pussy... rubbing again... she looked down. No... that was her hand... she was standing, naked in front of the stage... leaning against the Thai girl in the dripping heart tee shirt...sliding her fingers in and out of her own... sopping... pussy.

... naked...

... masturbating...

A bolt of panic shot through her. Eric!

Alison turned, but her husband seemed to be passed out, eyes closed... mouth open... in his char. The blue-haired Thai girl who had brough them into the club was sitting on the arm of the chair. She smirked and pointed back at the stage...

Alison closed her eyes for a moment, trying to steady herself.

What was...

... dizzying... movement... confusion...

... she opened her eyes...

She... the hand pushed her face forward into the woman's... uh... pussy... she was licking another woman's pussy. No... she wouldn't! How... Alison tried to turn her head away, but someone was pushing it forward. "You lick." She felt the short-haired girl's breath on her face again. "You lick. Be good." A hand slapped her ass. Groaning... Alison opened her mouth and gave a tentative lick... "Good. You lick." Confused... not really understanding what was going on... she started licking.

12