Late Night Hot Tub Fun

Story Info
An unexpected encounter with his neighbor in the hot tub.
1.7k words
4.4
6.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late on a Friday night after what had been a long stressful week and I decided to spend a little time in the community hot tub to help unwind some of my nerves before going to bed. I had long ago discovered that late at night the hot tub was rarely used so I was able to get it to myself. It was during these late-night trips that I discovered that I could use the jets to relieve any pent-up sexual energy I had to. If I sat just right the lower jet would push the water just under my balls and over my cock and would get me quite aroused and it wasn't unusual for me to unload my balls during these late-night trips.

So, here I was letting myself relax in the hot water and the jet under me pushing its stream of water up and over my groin area and enjoying the sensation of my cock hardening under the sensation when I suddenly heard someone behind me.

"Hi neighbor." said a female voice.

I was startled and turned to see Kelly standing behind me wearing a big grin and a skimpy white robe. Kelly lived on the floor above me and every guy in the unit had a crush on her. Her long blond hair, bright blue eyes, and cheerleader body had men (including me) drooling over her. Seeing her long tan legs sticking out from under that skimpy robe sent a pulse to my already hard cock.

"Oh, Hi Kelly." I said trying to act nonchalant. "Up late huh?"

"Yeah, I see I'm not the only one who fancied a late-night dip." She said smiling. "Mind if I join you?"

"Be my guest." I said gesturing to the empty side of the hot tub. Like I was going to deny her. She grinned at me again before untying the robe she was wearing and pulling it off and tossing it on a nearby chair. I was memorized as I saw her killer body in a pink bikini. I tried not to stare and didn't really succeed as she stepped down into the hot tub with me. My cock that was hard already under the pressure of the water jet was now even more so seeing this beauty in her bikini get in the hot tub with me. My swim trunks were now getting tight.

She sat down opposite me and gave a moan of pleasure as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes for a second before looking back up at me. "Ooh this is so nice." she said. This girl either didn't have a clue what she was doing, or she knew exactly what she was doing.

I glanced down and could tell even though the churning water she had one of her feet up against one of the jets. She must have seen my glance because she then pulled the same foot up and looked at me before saying, "Do you mind rubbing my foot? It's a bit sore from working over today."

I took her foot in my hand and decided to have a little fun at first. Instead of rubbing it like she asked I first tickled the bottom of it. She laughed and partially bent over before taking her arm and splashing me with water. "You little shit!" she said as we both laughed, and I began to rub her foot. As I massaged her foot she leaned back into the wall of the hot tub and again moaned in pleasure contorting her face. Geez this girl knew how to tease without saying a word.

After rubbing her foot for a few minutes, she pulled it out of my hand and lowered her leg back in the water before smiling at me again and saying, "Thanks, that feels much better."

"No problem." I said returning the smile.

We continued to chat amiably as I tried to not stare at her breasts stretching her bikini top just breaking the top of the water and also trying to ignore my now raging erection that was still being massaged by the water jet under me. I really wanted to move but didn't want to look awkward or give myself away.

Suddenly, without warning, as we were chatting Kelly suddenly smiled at me and said, "I'll bet you're quite hard with that jet pulsing between your legs."

As I coughed and tried to stutter out a response, she smiled at me again and said, "Oh come on I know what you're doing over there. I grew up with two younger brothers, so I know how guys come with any way to get off." As if she didn't do enough to shock me, she then slid around to my side of the hot tub and scooted up next to me. I felt her hand squeeze my thigh as she leaned her head on my shoulder. As she squeezed my thigh she said, "If it makes you feel any better, I've used the jets in here to get off myself. It feels really good getting my pussy blasted." Before I could respond she moved her hand over and felt my hardon.

"Wow I was right you are quite hard. I'm impressed." she said as she started rubbing my hardon through my trunks. I silently cursed myself for getting trunks with a built-in liner at this point.

"Oh shit!" I cried as my erection throbbed under her gentle stroking.

"You know you might be more comfortable if you got rid of your trunks." she said.

I wasn't about to argue with her at this point since my trunks were super tight and quickly arched my hips and pulled them off basking in the relief of freeing my long hard erection. My trunks floated to the surface after I kicked them off under water and Kelly grabbed them and sat them on the edge of the hot tub. I felt a little vulnerable being naked in a public place but also quite aroused by the kinkiness of it.

"Doesn't that feel better?" Kelly asked.

"Uh huh." I moaned as I felt her hand wrap itself around my hardon again.

"Wow, you're so long and hard!" she purred as she stroked my hardon up and down. How I didn't lose my load right then and there is a mystery that will never be solved. Here I was being jacked off by my super-hot neighbor in the hot tub while a jet of hot water pulsed under my junk yet somehow, I was able to keep from blowing too early.

"Oh fuck!" I cried after she gave my cock a couple of hard squeezes.

She grinned at me and said, "What's got you more worked up, the water jet or my hand?"

"Your hand." I said without hesitation as she continued to squeeze and stroke my cock.

"Aww you like me!" she said coyly.

"Well, who wouldn't like a hot blond in a pink bikini?" I asked.

"Hmm, flattery will get you everywhere!" she said as I felt her hand release my shaft and move down and cup my balls and give them a gentle squeeze. I couldn't help but squirm as I felt her hand squeeze my balls and force more pressure down my already rock-hard shaft.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I squirmed under her teasing.

She put her hand over my mouth and said, "Not so loud baby! You want the whole complex to know we're here?" Before I could respond she spun herself from being beside to in front of me straddling me with her legs. As I eyed her tits straining against her bikini top, I felt her hands wrap around my hard shaft again and begin to pull.

"Oh god!" I moaned softly. "Kelly I can't last much longer like this. You're way too good at this."

She gave me a wicked smile as she slowed her tugging to a crawl and said, "You want to cum my little naughty boy?"

"Please Kelly!" I whimpered.

"Ok my little naughty neighbor!" she said. "You're lucky I don't like to see men suffering." With that she started tugging hard and fast on my shaft with her hands. Suddenly I felt the pressure building almost exponentially and I knew what was coming. The pressure built to the point to where it was almost painful but then suddenly and mercifully burst. My whole shook and if I wasn't pinned in by her legs straddling me, I probably would have fell over as my cock pulsed over and over again with an intensity I hadn't felt in a long time. The water obviously hid the amount of cum being blasted out of my balls, but I knew from the force and the sheer number of pulses it must have been massive.

Kelly continued to tug on my cock until the pulses died down then she looked down at me with a sweet smile and said, "Wow that was so powerful and intense. I'm impressed!" I was completely tuckered from the orgasm and all I could do is pant a week 'uh huh' in reply.

Kelly leaned down and gave me a chaste kiss on my bottom lip and said, "Ok baby I see you're tired, I'll let you get to bed. But you owe me for this, and I will be around to collect. I nodded weakly as she got up and climbed out of the hot tub. Even in a post orgasm fog I admired the bikini bottom that was partially plunging between her ass cheeks as she walked around the hot tub.

I sat still for a few minutes after she left not really wanting to move after such an intense orgasm. I was ready to pass out and figured I'd better move sooner rather than later before I fell asleep and ended up drowning. As stood up and turned around I noticed that my trunks weren't where Kelly had set them down after getting me out of them. I glanced around the whole area, but they were nowhere to be seen. Next, I stepped out of the hot tub and walked over to the chair where I had put my shirt and a towel but all that there were my keys. Now panic was setting in as I realized I was naked in the hot tub area with no clothes. With no other options I grabbed my key and headed for the stairwell hoping that nobody was out and about as I streaked up several stories to my place thinking that Kelly must be having a good laugh right about now.