Beach Voyeurism Leads to Hot Sex

Story Info
The sight of a strangers cock leads to hot hotel room sex.
1.5k words
4.34
7.2k
12
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Paula is a little older than me at 53 versus my 48. When we 1st met sex was brilliant. Oral, sex in every position and we even dabbled with anal.

Anyway as the year's advanced and menopause took hold, the sex dwindled to virtually nothing. When we did actually get down to it i came way quicker than i used to and it was over in a flash.

Anyway this summer we took our holidays in Corfu, a place we have been many times before. Early one morning we decided to go for a walk on the beach. We were fully aware the far end of the beach was a nudist friendly beach but as it was early morning we didnt really expect to encounter many unclothed people.

We saw a couple of older ladies, i would say mid 60s topless on the edge of the water. Ill admit one of them was built similar to Paula, nice bum, decent belly and big floppy tits. I'll admit my cock stirred a little as she bent over to pick something up and her boobies jiggled in front of her.

We continued our walk and just as we reached as far as we can go there he was. A man totally naked. I'd say mid to late 50s and in great shape. I couldn't help but admire his washboard stomach which led to one of the biggest cocks ive ever seen. Even on the slack it was about twice as big as mine. The vein running on the surface was bulging.

Now normally Paula is a bit of a prude, she'll have a quick glance then turn her gaze away. She was totally fixated on this monster. She must have gawped at it for 30 seconds as we walked past.

After another 5 mins we reached the end of the beach. Paula said we should turn and walk back as she was caught short and said she would be needing the toilet soon.

As we passed Mr Big Cock again Paula was once again entranced by his big member. As we passed he adjusted how he was hanging. His foreskin moved slightly to reveal the purple head underneath. This time i noticed Paula blush as he caught her having a good look at his thick, juicy dick.

The rest of our walk back was uneventful, the two older ladies had gone back to their loungers so i lost out on the chance to admire those tits again!

We arrived back at our hotel and Paula announced she was going to the room as she needed the toilet. As she went upstairs i made myself comfortable on my sun lounger and drifted off into a doze.

I awoke after what seemed like 5 mins but a glance at my watch showed I'd actually been asleep for over 30 mins. There was also no sign of Paula so i thought I'd check on her in the room.

Now our hotel room had a small window in the bathroom next to the shower.

As i walked past the window was ajar. It was then that i noticed an amazing sight. i couldn't see directly into the bedroom but i could see the mirror on the wardrobe. Reflected in this was the sight of my wife, she was on her knees with her head buried in the pillow. Her lovely round arse was in the air and i could see that she was vigorously rubbing her pussy.

My breath was taken away and i froze on the spot. I couldnt take my eyes off the amazing sight in front of me. Paula was letting out small moans as her fingers moved over her clit. Every few seconds she would put a finger inside her juicy fanny.

I didnt know what to do. I wanted to charge in there and ram my now hard cock up that sexy mature fanny. But i was also so transfixed by what i was watching.

I slowly moved towards the door and found that it was unlocked. I managed to slip inside without making a sound. Deliberately leaving the door pushed too rather than shut completely to make sure i made no noise.

What i hadnt noticed whilst i was focusing on my wifes pussy was her flip flops that were left on the floor in the middle of the kitchen.

I stumbled over them causing one of them to slide across the tiled floor and into the wall opposite.

At this point Paula jolted into life, spinning herself round on the bed. She went bright red and immediately closed her legs. You could tell this was probably as flustered as she'd ever been in her life

"I, I, errrm, kinda" she stammered as she tried to get her words out.

"Enjoying yourself darling?" i said almost sarcastically. Paula just laid there, paralysed by shock and embarrassment.

"You dont need to say anything Paula but in my swim shorts I've got a rock hard cock that needs to find its way inside your wet fanny"

Paula didn't argue at all. She just opened her legs wide and smiled at me. I ran my finger up and down her pussy. Almost from her arsehole right up to her clit. Two things came as no surprise whatsoever......firstly how wet she was and then to find her rock hard clit poking out of it's little hood.

I dont think she'd cum when she was wanking herself earlier but her pussy was seriously drenched. Her love juice glistening all over her sex. I concentrated on rubbing her clit. Up and down and side to side. I briefly stopped as i had to take off my shorts as my cock was bulging in them. I went back to the bed and kneeled next to Paula as i continued to play with her lovely mature fanny. It was then that she reached out and started stroking my cock. Im fully intact down below and she pulled my foreskin backwards and forwards over the purple shiny head of my cock. It wasnt long before some pre cum appeared. Paula moaned and at that point she pulled my knob into her mouth. I seriously thought i would cum then and there.

"Paula stop a minute" i said. I then told her i wanted her pussy in my face whilst she gobbled my cock.

Paula immediately got off the bed and got back on. This time she lowered her pussy down onto my hungry mouth.

She smelled amazing. I told her to use my face and i stuck my tongue on her swollen clit. Paula let out a large moan as i swirled my tongue around her pussy

I knew that she wouldnt last long. She had been continuing to suck my cock but all of a sudden she stopped. I knew this meant she was going to cum.

Then it happened. She started moaning through gritted teeth, her body shaking as waves of orgasm passed over her. She was grinding her fanny all over my face and gushed some sexy juices all over me.

Once Paula cums she usually needs a rest as her clit is too sensitive. However this time she didnt move away, she just stayed in position and resumed her excellent work on my shaft. She kissed it from bottom to top then she would give me helmet sloppy kisses while she squeezed my balls.

I was now so horny. Again my tongue licked at her wet pussy. This time i would deliberately put my tongue inside her and poke her arse. I'd not done that for a long time and she responded by moaning everytime i prodded at her bumhole.

I was now at the stage i needed to shoot so i tapped her bum cheek and asked her to get off my face.

One position we'd never done was reverse cowgirl. So i got Paula to get on top of me in an all fours position. The view was fantastic......Paula's fat arse and wet, sloppy fanny were in full view. She started grinding on my cock. My helmet looked massive as it kept nearly coming out of her as she raised her pussy up and down.

I couldnt last longer than a couple of minutes and with what seemed like the power of a nuclear bomb i squirted my sperm inside that sexy mature tunnel.

"Phew" said Paula as she rolled off me and laid next to me, her big fat tits sagging by her side as she moved next to me.

I already knew the answer when i asked her what made her so horny. She told me how the strangers cock had literally made her wet the minute she saw it hanging there on the beach. She told me she had never felt the need to wank so much in her life.

It was then that i did something i've never done before..... i pushed Paula's thick thighs apart and stuck my tongue inside her fanny. Her juices and my spunk tasted exquisite as I proceeded to clean her up. Soon she was bucking like a bronco as another orgasm rippled through her.......