Late Night Lights: Show and Tell

Story Info
A couple: daring, sharing, performing, watching, splitting.
4.1k words
4.2
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
208 Followers

When my wife Terri and I were in the fourth year of our marriage we lived in a small apartment on the eighth floor of an older building in Brooklyn. We were pleased with ourselves. I had a good job with a management consulting company and Terri had just passed her Ph.D. exams and was taking a few weeks to rest before she began research for her public policy dissertation.

A much newer apartment building, with floor to ceiling glass, faced us across a narrow and unusually quiet street. We could see directly and clearly into several of the apartments on our level and on the floors just above and below. We assumed some of the people in that building opposite could see into our apartment but not nearly so well because the windows were much smaller in our older building. At least we did have double windows in our living room and in our bedroom. We noticed people in some of the apartments opposite our building often did not close their curtains, even given the floor to ceiling glass. When their lights were on, especially at night, we could readily discern what the occupants were doing: talking, eating, reading, cleaning, working at a computer, watching a screen, napping, all of the things people do who live in an urban apartment building.

A few times late at night we observed people engaged in something sexual in apartments across from ours. That always drew our attention and, if the curtains remained open, often held it for a good while. Once, for example, we saw a statuesque young blond woman standing in front of a very large black man who was seated on a couch. While he watched she slowly removed her clothes, piece by piece. She seemed to be dancing to music, following a beat we could not hear. His hand was in his lap but we couldn't tell if he was touching himself as she teased him. When she was naked she reached down to take his hand to lead him into the bedroom. We could see that he was very big and had grown fully hard watching her. She turned off the light as they entered the bedroom. Terri had become very aroused while watching them and had begun to touch herself. She expressed her frustration to me at not being able to see the very white blond woman have sex with her very black partner. Nevertheless, what we were able to see, and what we imagined was happening in the bedroom, fueled our desire and inspired our own satisfying sexual coupling.

Another time we watched a couple's sexual performance on their couch. The woman was leaning back, her eyes seemingly closed, her legs spread for her partner. The man knelt, his mouth between her legs, his head moving in a rhythm. They were like that for a long time before the woman noticed the curtains were wide open. She got up and pulled them closed. In both of these instances and a few others we turned off our lights as we watched and had very pleasurable sex of our own.

One night very late while my wife was on top, riding my cock, I reached over to the table next to our bed and switched on the small lamp there. Terri stopped moving. "What are you doing, Michael?" She crossed her arms over her breasts.

"I like to look up at you Terri when you're riding me like this. I like to see the pleasure on your face and to watch you in motion as you tease me and please me, up and down, slow then fast, setting the pace, being in control. Don't you like that?"

"You know I like being on top, Michael, but the curtains are wide open. Anyone could see us."

"Terri, it's very late. It is highly unlikely anyone is watching us. Relax and enjoy this for a minute. Isn't it even a little exciting to imagine a man is enjoying watching you? Wouldn't it turn you on if you knew some man was desperately straining his eyes to see you right now. Wouldn't you want to arouse him further by the way you move and then to reward him by doing something even more erotic for him? Pretend some man is in one of those apartments right now, seeing you, wanting you. Maybe he is touching himself, stroking his cock, wishing you were there to climb on him like you are on me, wishing you were fucking him like you are fucking me. Show him how much you like to fuck like this. Tease him. Slide up and down slowly on my dick and look out the window and smile as though you would welcome him to your bed."

She nodded and smiled, beginning to play this pretend game with me. She rode me smoothly and slowly for several minutes more. Her breathing quickened as she embraced the idea of someone watching, of showing herself, of doing something unexpected and daring. She was moaning and panting when I switched off the light, turned her over and came into her that way, me on top this time, hard and fast. When we talked about it later we agreed we we had liked the sensations of risk and libertinism we had felt.

We begin to repeat this exhibition, or some close variation, from time to time, always on Friday or Saturday night, always very late. A few times before we turned on our light we observed someone in another apartment doing something sexual, several times a couple kissing passionately and moving their hands on one another. We wanted to see a couple going much further than that. Once we watched a man masturbating on his bed. Terri could not take his eyes off him. She seemed to be growing more and more aroused by the idea of watching and by fantasies of being watched.

Without telling Terri I put stronger bulbs in the lamps next to our bed and next to the couch in our living room. One night we positioned ourselves on the couch so that anyone looking would see us kissing, naked, while I stroked her pussy and then of her playing with and then sucking my hard dick. We tried other positions. Me coming in her from behind. Eating each other. Masturbating together, facing out to the other building. We slowed so that anyone watching would see the desire and pleasure on our faces. We tried to increase the intensity and length and the variety of our performances. We had become addicted to sharing our passion--and our passion for doing this kept increasing.

Terri begin to enjoy more and more our "late night lights" episodes. She began to crave our creating a sex show for an invisible audience. She knew she was the star. I wondered: had she become addicted to exhibitionism or had she always been so inclined but had not been given such an easy opportunity. I had never expected this from her. Had I missed something along the way?

Once in the winter I took Terri from behind fucking her very slowly while she was standing naked in front of a window in our bedroom; her breasts were pressed against the glass. I could feel her excitement. I said, "Terri, are you thinking about how you must look to a couple watching us? He must be lusting for you. She must wish she was in your place, being so beautiful and enjoying a hard prick in your pussy. Tease them Terri, reach down and play with your pussy while I am inside you."

I went very slowly so she could enjoy her finger on her clit. Then I took my finger in my mouth and made it very slick and put it against her ass and pressed the tip of it in. She gasped.

"Oh, that is so nasty Michael."

"Being nasty is just what you need sometimes isn't it,Terri?"

"Yes. Sometimes."

"Like now, Terri, while you are in such a provocative position and already so hot? Do you like me playing with your ass while my cock is in you?"

"I like it. It is very nasty. So nasty while I am displayed like this."

"A man watching would see how much you like playing with your self while you are fucking. How do you think that would make him feel?"

"He would probably like it, and also knowing that you had your finger in my ass. And that you were using my ass and I was wanting you to do it."

"I think so too, Terri. You do like it don't you?"

"Yes."

"You like feeling nasty and talking about it? Tell me what else you like. "

"Sometimes I like feeling your cock hard in my pussy, not moving. I like squeezing my cunt around your dick, wanting you to feel it."

"And what else do you like?"

"I like playing with myself."

"With what, Terri?"

"With my pussy. Like I'm doing now."

"And? Anything else you like?

"Your finger."

" Doing what?"

"Finger fucking me like this. In my ass."

"Would you say that if someone watching could hear you? What if he was right here next to you? Would you tell him you like to be finger fucked in your ass?"

"I like to think I would. If I was super hot like this. Maybe."

"What if I stopped and he was here. Would you let him take my place? Fingering you. Fucking you too?"

"Ohhhh! Michael! Ohhhh! I don't want you to ask me that. I don't know. Ohhhh, that is so hot, for you to ask me that. I don't know what to say!"

I thought to myself that she must be liking the picture I had presented to her for the first time, of another man involved, someone not her husband, someone not me. Maybe her mind was toggling between fear and delight as she imagined this. Maybe her senses were charged by this dialog and by imagining a scene unlike anything we had shared before. Someone else with her. Perhaps she was feeling a new kind of freedom too, free to examine her feelings about what had seemed forbidden.

'"It is exciting for you, isn't it Terri, for me to ask you those questions and for you to consider them?"

"I don't now how to describe it. What you have said is enough for now. Perhaps too much. I want to go to bed now."

When we were in bed I said, "It surprises me how much you have come to relish me turning the light on while we have sex. To take the risk of being watched. Does it surprise you that you want that, Terri?"

"You surprised me the night you began this, when you first turned the light on. I must have been secretly ready for it. Now I think it is sexy to be surprised and to do surprising things. I like it. I want to be surprised sexually. I'm glad you started this."

The next morning as Terri was leaving for work a man stepped up to her as she turned toward the subway entrance. He said to her, "Thank you for last night. You are a beautiful couple. My wife and I like to watch. We often stay up very late hoping you will appear. You and your husband are wonderful lovers. Both of you are extremely sexy and we have hot sex while we watch you. So please don't stop."

That night she told me about this man and what he said. She was very excited by this. She said he was very handsome, blond, rugged, very tall. That night, to my surprise, she said to me, "Let's do something special for our admirers next time. Can you think of something that would be a nice surprise for them?"

"Why don't you think of something, Terri?"

Very late that next Friday night after we had been kissing and touching on the couch in the dark, gradually arousing ourselves to a high pitch, I turned on the light.

"I have something special," Terri whispered.

I watched as she turned on some music, stood up and began a very slow sexy dance in front of me, stripping off her blouse and then dropping her skirt to reveal a red garter belt and stockings, shaking her long blond hair as she moved. Sometimes she faced me, sometimes she had her back to me looking out the windows, performing. Gradually her movements quickened and rather than swaying she was jerking and grinding, simulating fucking.

"If that man who talked to you is watching you move, even if he is with his wife, right now he is imagining fucking you, wanting it to be you. He loves seeing you acting like someone who is eager to be fucked. Are you eager to be fucked by someone?"

She said nothing. She backed up to me and sat down on my hard cock, stimulated by her dancing. We both were. Facing out toward the windows she began to fuck me. She was doing all the work, enjoying showing them that she was leading.


"Are you imagining the man who spoke to you at the subway station? Perhaps he is making love with his wife while his mind is filled with you as he watches. Wanting it to be you he is fucking. He wants that so much. He can't help himself, Terri."

"Ohhh, don't say things like that. It's too much for me, to think about something like that."

"What is too much Terri, thinking about letting someone else fuck you.?"

"Yes. Because I don't want to make you jealous. It's only imagining what you described. I can't help it."

"But that is what you are imagining right now, isn't it?"

"Ohh. I am, Michael. I am thinking of that. I can't help it! You shouldn't tell me things like that."

I came in her as she said this. She stopped moving on me. I had stopped her show. She got up and left the room and said nothing more to me that night.

The next evening Terri told me he had been waiting again at the entrance to the subway. He handed her an envelop. "For you two to look at later."

That night when we opened the envelop we found three photos. First, of them sitting naked on a couch, smiling, looking out, presumably toward our window. Then one of her with her hand on his cock; she was looking at it. His arm was around her, cupping her breast. Finally, a photo of them making love with her kneeling, smiling; he has come inside her from the back, all the way in. The couple was very attractive and very fit. He was tall and blond as Terri had said. She was darker, smaller, but with a pretty face and a voluptuous body.

There was a note with the photos: You were so hot last night, especially the dancing. We couldn't take our eyes off you. When we watch you, or after, we have the hottest sex ever. Thank you both. Maybe we could return the favor sometime. We would be willing to try. If you would like that, wave at us next time or use a sign. This week end, very late, we would turn our lights on for you. My wife Sophia wants to do that." It was signed, "Dirk."

We waited until 2:00 a.m. the next Friday night, looking out, hoping, anticipating, already aroused. Finally, a pale light appeared, enough for us to see them. Anyone could if they knew where to look, what to look for. They were sitting on the couch. They had no clothes on. They looked nervous, excited. They kept peering toward our apartment as though they wanted us to let them know we were watching. We turned on our light just long enough to smile and applaud. And then we turned off our light.

They turned off their light for just a moment and then when it was back on they were turned so we could see that he was fucking her hard from the back just as in the photo. Her face was turned toward us. They were like this only for a short time when he appeared to come in her. Then the light went off. We assumed they had been so excited by being watched for the first time that he was unable to restrain himself and was embarrassed by his performance.

The next night, Saturday, around mid night, with our lights on, we both looked toward their apartment and we both mouthed a single word: "MORE!"

An hour later their light went on and this time they left it on much longer. She was on top of him. This time she controlled the pace. Terri was fully engaged. "I have never seen anyone else fuck before Sophia and Dirk, Michael. She looks so beautify on top like that, don't you think?"

"I do, but don't you wish you could see his cock?"

" Maybe they will show us more."

Suddenly, as we watched, Dirk picked up his wife, his cock still in her, and carried her to the window, showing off his strength. Her back was toward us and he raised and then lowered her on his prick several times, effortlessly."

"Terri, do you like seeing him do that? "

"Yes. She has her arms around his neck, helping him. She likes moving up and down on him. Michael, I like seeing his cock, the in and out. You like me telling you that, don't you?"


"I like you saying what you are thinking and feeling,Terri."

"I like seeing his cock. That's really what you wanted to hear, isn't it. Well, I like it, watching what he is doing to her."

A few days later, on a Friday morning, Dirk met Terri in front of our building.

"Did you like watching us?"


Terri told him that we did, that we found it arousing, that we would like to watch them again.

She said he then asked, "Would you like to trade sometime? We have talked about it. You could come to our apartment and Sophia could go to your apartment to be with your husband. Here is my e-mail. Watch us again tonight and think about what we could give to each of you."

"What do you think about his question, Michael?"

I"m not sure, Terri, I want to think about it," I said. "It is a big step and could change things. We need to be careful."

That night we stayed up very late again, planning to watch them. I glanced over at midnight. Another couple was with Dirk and Sophia. Each couple began to kiss and pet. They were on two love seats, both turned to face the window. We watched as gradually clothes were removed and tossed aside. Soon both women began to play with their partner's cock as they all faced the window -- and us. Then, to our surprise, the women switched places. Each of them began to stroke the cock of their new partner. When this slowed both women lay back, spreading their legs; the men knelt and each began to eat the pussy of his new partner. This all appeared to have been choreographed for our entertainment.

The new woman, a lithesome blond, Scandinavian perhaps, slid down to the edge of the couch. She spread her legs, presenting her pussy to Dirk. As he entered her she wrapped her arms around him and placed her hands on his hips to pull him further in with each stroke. The other man was sitting with his legs sprawling out from the couch while Sophia, her back to us, was riding him, holding on to his shoulders while his hands grasped the cheeks of her shapely ass. We watched as the four of them took their time, continuing their fucking for us. Almost simultaneously they increased their pace until each man spent into his partner. After a minute or two to calm, each man returned to his original partner and the four of them, as if on cue, looked out at us and smiled. Terri said to me, "We missed an opportunity."

The next evening, over dinner, Terri and I each had news to share. Terri went first. "I would like to try what Dirk proposed, trading with them with me going to be with Dirk and Sophia coming here for you. What do you think?"

I did not respond then to her question. I told her, "Terri, this morning I received an offer of a much better position with a higher salary." I explained that this was a career changing opportunity for me and that the salary immediately would make our lives easier while she worked on her dissertation. "But It is in Philadelphia. If I accept the job we would need to move in six weeks."

We talked about this into the night. Terri said we had never talked about leaving the city and she had never imagined doing so. "This is where I need to be to write my dissertation; it is where the research collections are, the people and organizations I need to work with. It's where I want to teach after I finish. It's where I want to live, Michael. It's New York City!"

We agreed to wait until Sunday evening to reach a decision.

On Saturday, late afternoon, while I was out for a long run in the park, Terri left me a note saying she would be out late that night with friends. I thought probably she was telling them about my job offer. I hoped she was telling them we probably would be leaving. Or maybe she was only asking them for advice.

At midnight she still wasn't home. I began to worry. On a hunch I looked out at Dirk and Sophia's apartment. The light was on low. Two women sat on the couch with a man in the middle. They were talking. I saw that Terri was there with Dirk and Sophia. As I watched, both women began kiss him, his lips and neck, taking turns. Hot kisses, intimate, involving the three of them. Sophia unbuttoned Dirk's shirt and spread it open. I saw Terri lean over and kiss his hard chest, probably his nipples, her hands enjoying his strength.

albright
albright
208 Followers
12