Late Night Lights: Show and Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri turned to stare out toward our apartment. Sophia, still kissing Dirk, reached down to loosen his slacks and began to stroke his cock. Soon Terri leaned over. I knew what was coming. She took Dirk's cock in her mouth. Her head moved up and down. This continued for several minutes. Sophia then knelt on the floor while Dirk lifted Terri's head and helped her sit up and lean back on the couch. He began to kiss Terri again while with one hand he helped Sophia part Terri's legs. Sophia began to move her mouth on Terri's sex while Dirk continued to kiss her and to play with her breasts. When I could see Terri's face it reflected her excitement and deep pleasure. I could not tell whether Sophia had given Terri an orgasm. After some minutes Sophia sat on the couch and began to kiss Terri on the mouth. She appeared to return the kisses with enthusiasm, undoubtedly tasting her own juices on Sophia's mouth. When they broke from their kissing Terri stared out at me again. Smiling. I believe I could read her lips.

"Surprise!" she seemed to say.

I found I was not surprised. I was glad she could not see me in the dark, watching, the expression of consternation on my face..

Terri came home the next afternoon. I said nothing about what I had seen in the night. We talked again about the move. She said that Dirk and Sophia offered her their spare bedroom while she worked on her dissertation. She said she wanted to do that, that she would come to Philadelphia on some weekends.

I told her I suspected her main motive was the sex she expected to have while with them--with them and almost certainly with other people.

"They are very open to new relationships.," she said. "I have learned I like that too. I think you don't. You had said you liked surprises. But you don't. Now I do.

"You started this, you know," she said to me. "You turned on the light. Ultimately that light turned us on. More and more I needed the light to be turned on, my body and my mind needed that, and now here we are. What you started, Michael."

"I wish I had never turned on that light, Terri. I'm sorry I started the surprises. Turns out you like surprises much better than I do."

I live in Philadelphia now, in an apartment on the ninth floor. Alone. The lights stay off late at night.

12