All Comments on 'Late Night Park Adventure'

by AussieLord

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Its a wonder you have no comments. The first time is always the scariest, I too decided tonight was the night, I walked through the park to the toilets. I had been in before and had seen the writing on the doors. When I entered 3 of the 4 doors were closed, I moved to the last one and shut it. Nothing happened, I knelt down and peered through the hole, I saw a guy, looking through the other hole, stroking his cock. I kept looking, he turned, I quickly stood up, I saw movement at the hole, then his hard cock pushed through. I stared at it,what to do, then he pulled it back,i quickly reached out and managed to touch it,he pushed it back through. On my knees I took my first cock in my mouth, at first he didn't move, I moved slowly back and forward but then he moved, so I stayed still as he fucked my mouth. I tasted pre cum, then he seemed to swell and the first shot entered my mouth, then the second,i was trying to swallow, a third, a fourth but not as much and he stopped moving so I moved back and forward along his cock, still pulsing, then he pulled back and I heard him leave. I took 2 more cocks that night,but I remember always the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

When will the second part come out? I want to know what Matt will do with the man who explained what was happening by the bathroom?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous