All Comments on 'Late Night Security Threesome'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Galloway and Quinn

Everyone 's favorite naughty security guards thank you for the delicious DP for Galloway definitely hotter the second time around and see what naughty things you have planned for them next.I don't know how many parts you have in mind for them but it was an excellent follow up and I hope to see more., if have any more horny orgasms to extract from us. Cheers!

Jackal54641Jackal54641over 4 years agoAuthor
A million ideas...

Thanks for the kind words! Glad to hear that you enjoy Galloway and Quinn so much. If I have characters I like, that resonate with me, I have a very hard time letting them go. So I can honestly say I have a million ideas for them. But deciding which scenarios to actually follow through with is a little tougher, since I can get very protective of certain characters, and the last thing that I want is to do something that compromises their character and ruins them.

But rest assured that my well of ideas runs VERY deep, and this won't be the last we see of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...