Late Night Shopping

Story Info
Girl catches a couple in the store... Then they catch her.
6.3k words
4.79
18.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
entryst
entryst
25 Followers

It was nearly midnight. Who the hell opens up for late-night shopping in November? I ambled aimlessly along, looking in windows. My heels clacked in time with the mall music, counterpoint to a dreamscape. I wasn't here to buy anything. I was just bored, wandering, watching the other people drifting through. Immersed in their own little worlds. I like watching them. It appeals to my dreamy side. I met eyes with a girl in white jeans, walking past with her boyfriend. I checked out the guy coming out of the flower shop. Did they notice me noticing them? Or did they pass by unaware of my glances? I like to give them stories in my head. Sexy stories to amuse myself. Naughty things for these strangers to do. That girl? She'll be down on all-fours for him later. In far too much of a hurry to pull those tight jeans much past her knees. The guy with the flowers? He's earned himself a deeply appreciative blow-job from his pretty wife. Sloppy. Moaning. Spit dribbling down his shaft onto her tits.

While tracking a guy in a long coat my eye caught a new target. Myself, reflected in the department store window. Fashionable bag on my shoulder, wearing a white blouse and office skirt. Make-up correct and every hair in place. I looked pretty good. The blouse was a fitted one, the skirt just the right length. Nothing inappropriate, no buttons undone or thigh showing. Just clothes that fitted the trim body underneath. Drawn by the image I floated through the store entrance, passed the security detectors and into the warm interior. Music played. Fast paced, big-based pop. Not chart, and not really family-appropriate if you listened to the lyrics. Incongruous music, more for the club dance-floor than this deserted women's clothing section.

Not really sure what I was looking for, I browsed the racks. Thinking maybe I should get another pair of pants for the office. While idly weighing up a pair of culottes my eye fell on a black top that hung on a rail near a big mirror. It was see-through Lycra with an embroidered ivy pattern that would provide only the barest amount of modesty. It had long sleeves, a round neck that mockingly suggested some feminine propriety, and it was delightful. On a whim I took it to the mirror and held it up to my body. It would be tight and sexy on me. Perfect for clubbing. I could wear a nice black bra underneath it... Or maybe not... I moved with the music. Imagining myself showing-out in that top 'sans bra'. The hottest thing in the club.

That's when I noticed him in the mirror.

A cute guy, staring at me over the top of a clothes rack. He was searching through ladies jackets but my swaying ass had caught his notice. I quickly averted my eyes as a little bolt of excitement shot through me. He hadn't noticed that I'd caught him checking me out. I furtively flicked my gaze back to the mirror. Yup, he was making a big deal of moving those jackets but his eyes were tilted up. I shifted so I could pretend to look at myself in the mirror but instead see him more clearly. Having a little fun, I adjusted the top against myself, supposedly interested in how it would stretch over my bust. His eyes were locked on me, and to have him watch me like that gave me a strange thrill. A watcher, just like me. I gazed at him past the edge of my shoulder, pondering.

Did he make up little stories, like I did?

The moment stretched out, slowed down, and I got careless. Our eyes almost met. With a fright I jerked back from the mirror. My heart was racing a little. I didn't think simply being "looked-at" could actually get me excited. I turned around and he studiously avoided my gaze. Just an ordinary guy, doing ordinary things. Now that I was facing him another bauble caught my eye and I smirked. Sexy panties. They were hanging on the opposite side of the unit he was pretending to investigate. He couldn't see them and he concentrated intently on the jackets when I walked up to take a pair. They were nothing more than a belt of lace, with a scandalously narrow gusset and barely a ribbon to pull up the backside. A disgraceful lack of material for something with that price tag.

My stomach tingled a little as I scooted back to the mirror. Checking for him under lidded eyes I matched the panties to the top. Holding the top against my torso and positioning the panties at my crotch. While swaying my ass to see how I liked them, I pouted and waited... and waited a little more. Those eyes flicked up. Then they side-checked if anybody was looking. Then they checked if "I" was looking. Carefully I held my own stare in the mirror, the thrill rising in me. Then he stared... and stared... drinking me in. I stared back, watching him watch me. My mind formulating his story. I've caught you. I know what you are thinking, you naughty boy! You're thinking about me. Thinking of me showing up to your bedroom dressed in this gear. Ready to fuck you. And do you want to know a little secret?

I'm... kind of... thinking the same thing.

The music was thumping and my heart beat time with it. I glanced to get a better look at his face... and our eyes met in the mirror. His crystal blue and my cloudy green. We both froze and I counted four thuds of my heart beating. He started blushing and I found, to my horror, I was too. The spell was broken and panic set in. I dropped the clothes down, not knowing what to do. Flustered I looked around, stupidly thinking an onlooker would read our minds and shame us. We were simply looking at each other but now we were acting as if someone had caught us kissing in the school supplies closet. I faced him, matching his shocked expression, and he ran for it.

Simply ran straight through the door.

Now I was alone in the store since "cute guy" had done a runner and I laughed out loud from the sudden release of tension. My cheeks felt hot and my mind was whirling, discombobulated. I hardly could remember what I was even doing there. My heart was beating strong and I was breathing fast. I felt... tingly. Watching strangers was a little game I liked to play. True, I indulged in some dirty thoughts about them but, always in a silly way. Never before had the watching game affected me on such a level, but never before had I been the "watchee". I tried to figure out what had made me act-up like that. After a moment of staring dumbly at the clothes in my hands I supposed I had better try them on. I looked around for the dressing rooms, or at least for somebody to point them out, but there was nobody around. I wandered around, realising I was pretty horny now.

The changing rooms were tucked away in a corner, almost impossible to find. Not even a sign for them. Why do stores do that? There was a rack of discarded clothes waiting to be put back and eight booths with short grey curtains. Four facing four, all open, each with a big mirror in the back. There really was nobody around. I went to the end of the corridor and took the one on the right, dropped my bag, and hung my selections on the pegs. I smirked at the see-through top and tiny panties. They really didn't go with those boring office-pants. What was I thinking?

I drew the curtain closed and discovered another unwelcome feature so common in clothes stores. Changing room curtains that don't properly cover the gap. The thick grey fabric was springy and ironed into stiff cleats that no amount of fidgeting could make fit the entire width of the booth. If I pulled it across, a two-inch gap on the left would allow somebody in the corridor to peek in. Worse again there was line of sight into the shop itself. If I covered that gap, there would be an even bigger four-inch gap on the right. Virtually guaranteeing a showing from that angle. I clucked in annoyance. Why do stores do that? Probably trying to make people hurry up and get out. Opting to cover the left gap and shield myself from the corridor I kicked off my pumps and dropped my skirt in order to try on the trousers.

They fit fine, not too long and they gave my ass a nice shape. I checked all the angles in the mirror and took them off again. Putting them back on their hanger. Then I paused and considered what to do about the see-through top and tiny panties. I hadn't really intended to buy anything like that when I came out. Should I just put them back? I thought about it. Probably yes, but I had used them to flirt so mercilessly with that guy it felt like they were calling out to me. I'd invested so much imagination in what they "might" look like on me why not find out for real? Stores don't let people try on underwear but, I figured if I bought them anyway, what was the harm. Looking in the mirror I weighed up my options. My skirt was off, but to do it properly, I'd have to get naked. Lose the shirt, my bra, and my boring white panties just so I could transform myself into that imaginary sex-bomb for a few moments.

While considering my reflection my mind started to wander naughtily. Maybe the gap in that shitty curtain would give a passer-by a flash of my bare ass while I got changed. Maybe they'd stop to peek in and silently watch me modelling with a thong jammed up my butt and nipples poking out of a see-through top. And they would poke out. They were hard as buttons already, making clearly visible bumps on my white cotton shirt. I examined them in the mirror and pouted. I looked horny. God I felt horny and, if I was going to do this, then I'd better do it right. I pulled the bobbin out of my dark hair and let it fall loose. After shaking my hair out I started opening buttons, but I only got about two undone when a sharp swishing sound made me stiffen with fright.

The curtain!

I jerked around in panic and saw my curtain still in place. Closed on the left and leaving its big gap on the right. What made that sound? Somebody had gone into the booth across from mine. Shuffling around. Shedding clothes. Seemed to be in a real hurry too. My heart was hammering again. So many jump-scares were taking a toll on my delicate state. I felt my pulse throb in my neck and suddenly I thought maybe getting naked wasn't such a good idea after all. I looked around to find my skirt but continuing strange sounds from the booth across gave me pause. This girl was acting weirdly. I could hear her breathing in the gaps of the music. Low, fast, and heavy, with an occasional soft smacking sound.

What the hell was she up to? It was all really weird.

Curiosity awakened, I crouched down slowly. Bending down so I could look under the bottom of my curtain and take a peek at the booth across. What I saw made my hand shoot to my mouth in surprise. There were four legs with four bare feet in that booth. One set, smooth and dainty, with thin calves straining to tippy-toes. The other set, hairy and muscular, much bigger than the dainty set. Those strange sounds were starting to make a whole lot of sense now. The wet smack of kissing and the soft murmurs of two voices. One deep and demanding, the other high and needy. Did they know there was someone in the other booth? They didn't even check? My eyes went as wide as saucers when the slim legs were abruptly and forcefully spun around. Then, with a gasp, a set of panties were ripped down to those dainty knees, and just left there. White lacy things. All bunched up. I watched as she wriggled them down to her ankles and kicked them away.

I bolted back up and leaned against the mirror of my booth, hand still over my mouth. I couldn't see anything now but the low female moan I heard could only mean one thing. I was stunned. There was a couple in the booth across from me... and they were fucking. I pressed my back to the mirror until the cold seeped through my shirt. A minute went past and I could hear their breathing, hard and urgent. They weren't even trying to be quiet, they probably thought the music would cover them. His grunts were masculine, deep, and dominating. She moaned in time with the beat and I could hear, in the timbre of her voice, that it was getting intense for her.

My booth felt like it was shrinking around me. What should I do? They had better not catch me here. Maybe I could get dressed and slip past them? It was scary but, at the same time, strangely exciting. They didn't know I was here. The gap to the right of my curtain loomed in my vision. I felt a desperate urge peek out. I breathed slowly through my nostrils, daring myself to do it, and realised something.

I was wet.

With this weighing on my mind I inched over to the curtain and caught its edge to hold it in place. Slowly, slowly, I leaned over so one eye could clear the gap. I still couldn't see much. Below their curtain I could see a pair of female legs trying to hold steady while the male legs thumped rhythmically behind them. They had picked a curtain gap on the side that lined up with mine but, to see more, I would have to expose myself to the gap in my own curtain. I inched further across to focus on a glimpse of movement in the mirror at the back of their booth. Nothing much. The shadow of a woman's body, straining back, thighs jolting forward due to impact from behind. I'd forgotten all about leaving now. I was too turned-on. My pussy was tingling and I touched myself through my panties feeling it purr with excitement. I explored the cotton cleft with my fingertips. At this rate it wouldn't be long before I leaked through it. I stared to relax... getting distracted.

Hands slapped the wall of their booth with a bang that made me leap back from the gap, my heart thumping in fright. There was a gold bracelet on her delicate wrist. It had a tiny charm that swayed in time with the music. In time with her breathing. In time with her fucking. I held my breath as her face came slowly into view. She was young and pretty, with a button nose and bee-stung lips. An expression of pure pleasure was on her face, showing little pearly teeth as she panted sexily. Her hair was a shock of gold, broken loose, and falling down her face. A strong male hand was on the back of her head, dominantly pressing her cheek to the wall. Her eyes were tightly closed but she was facing the gap in the curtains. I was trapped now. Caught by my own silly excitement, and I dared not even move lest I make a sound that opened her eyes.

She wore a white blouse not unlike mine and, even though she braced herself with her hands, the thumps from behind made her firm tits bump rhythmically against the wall. She groaned with the feeling of him going deep and that sound sent a bolt of pure lust shooting through me. I shoved my hand into my panties to deal with the hot mess I had made down there. Another minute went by and she got fucked some more while I watched through the curtain gap and played with my clit. I couldn't see him, only the effect he was having on her. He put his fingers in her mouth and she sucked them. The sight alone made my pelvic floor twinge. I gasped and started finishing myself off. I instinctively looked between my legs to observe my hand dancing under the cotton. It's just a little habit I have.

When I looked back up, it was into two clear blue eyes.

I froze like a rabbit in the headlights. She was peering through her curtain gap and into my booth. She knew there was somebody there. She had heard me. Could she see me? She didn't say anything about it. She just stared into my booth and kept taking his dick like a champion. I moved slightly, a half step back, and saw her eyes track me. She knew I was there. It took for ever for me to gather my wits. I was panicking. Should I run for it? I'd have to grab my clothes and tear through the store half undressed. Try to find a place behind a rack to put my skirt and shoes back on. No. It was too much of a risk. I was trapped. I needed to come clean.

Needed to apologise.

Sheepishly I moved up to let her see me. I put my face into the curtain gap and guiltily mouthed "sorry". She said nothing, just panted and gasped, her face quite flushed. Her eyes roved up and down the gap to see as much of me as she could. Something in me wanted to explain. To at least try to make her feel a bit better about herself. So, I squeezed my hip over to the wall and tugged the edge of my curtain back a little so she could see I had a hand in my panties. Letting her know that, in a way, we were "both" doing the shameful thing. I shrugged and gave her a goofy "Well, what do ya know?" expression. At this her face broke into a big sexy smile. She locked my eyes and then stared pointedly at my crotch and, when she looked back at my face, she gave a deliberate nod that said.

"Well... get on with it then."

I felt a shock go through me. She was "ok" with me watching. She was even "into" it. What's more, she liked the idea that I would get off on it. She wanted to see it happen. I paused for a moment. The guy behind her was completely oblivious to what was happening between us. He ploughed away merrily, pounding her. Slowly I peeled down my panties and stepped out of them. We were in this together now. With my hip to the wall I showed her my pussy. How it was neatly groomed and swelled with arousal. I put my fingers in it and then held them through the gap to let her see how wet I was. I exposed my clit and rubbed it. I knew I was going to come any moment, and she looked like she was ready too. But not once did she take her eyes off me. My clit throbbed so hard my nipples answered and I thought to myself...

"Oh God! I'm going to do it. I'm going to let a stranger watch me get off."

I started rubbing harder... Closing my eyes.

The sudden curtain-scrape made me shriek with fright.

I bolted back into my booth. What was that? There was shuffling outside. Had security caught us? The manager? My panicked eyes fixed on my panties lying on the floor. I could never reach them in time. I squeezed myself into the corner as a hand grabbed my curtain and jerked it back. My throat constricted to scream... and a blonde in a white shirt barged in. Bare feet and bare legs. No bottoms. Flaunting it shamelessly like it was the most natural thing in the world. What's more, she had brought him with her, literally dragging him along by his dick as she crowded the three of us into my booth. He stared at me in confusion while she pulled my curtain closed. He was young and handsome, good hair, and fit enough to have the beginnings of abs. Hot, actually. I tried to smile at him but I saw his eyes drop and register that I had no bottoms on. I instinctively covered myself and rudely stared at his own lower half. His cock was a good size and rock hard, not a hint of give in it. It swung like a yard-arm as he turned in his confusion.

The girl took him by the hips, gently positioning him behind her and re-taking her position against the wall. Except, this time, it was my wall. Mere feet away from me. She bent over pressing her chest to the booth panel and sticking her ass out. When presented with this lovely sight, the guy quickly forgot about me and started concentrating on getting his dick to re-take its position. After a moment of adjusting they both made an identical "eureka" face and groaned together as his dick went into her. Then they started fucking again, right in front of me, simply picking up where they left off. Now I could see everything. I could see the little freckles on the bridge of her pretty button nose. I could hear every breath she took. Her bright blue eyes bored into mine as her head bobbed against the wall. I could see how much her firm ass bounced when his hips connected. How her thigh muscles tightened. My eyes roved up his torso, up the sheen of sweat on his muscles, to meet his eyes. Big and brown, watching me. They were both watching me.

I was watching them, and they were watching me.

I could feel a weight of expectation in their stares. I hadn't moved a muscle. I found I was still trying to push myself through the corner between mirror and wall. I checked with her silently and saw her smirk and looked back to see him eyeing me. I suppose I had done it for her. Now I had to do it for him. With a pout I opened my legs and showed it to him. He kept fucking her, but he eyed my pussy greedily. I put my fingers in it, spread my lips and played with them. God, I was ready to pop. I held my fingers up to let him see the silvery string of juice when they parted. Something about the sight of me masturbating made him fuck her harder. He gripped her hips and pounded her till she squeaked.

entryst
entryst
25 Followers
12