Late Night Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scooted over with my back to the mirror and leaned over to see it happen. He pulled to the side a little and took longer strokes, showing me his dick going into her. I'd watched porn on the internet before but it was nothing compared to this. I could see her pussy lips swell and strain when he pushed in. She was so tight her asshole puckered when he made a thrust. I was transfixed, deeply aroused. I looked back to see her looking over her shoulder at us both. There was a crimson flush across the bridge of her nose. I switched rapidly from her face to her pussy with a shocked expression until I saw her eyes roll and she started to come.

Biting my fingertip I watched the next thirty seconds as she got her orgasm in front of me. He sensed it happening and reamed her hard while she bucked and squealed and feebly tried to break free. It was delightful to see her struggle and moan so loudly. See her pretty face flush and her thighs shake. He held her tight and made her take it. Take it until she could bear it no more. Eventually she wriggled away from him and backed up to the curtain, twitching and giggling. He was panting from his exertion and his dick looked angry-hard. I was surprised he hadn't blown his load inside her. I was surprised I hadn't popped my lid either. It was so damn sexy watching them fuck that I'd forgotten to rub my clit. I felt a tiny pang of disappointment. It would have been nice to come with her. Synchronise. For the next minute the three of us panted together and watched each other. An air of expectation hung between us. My mind whirled. That was pretty crazy but, now what? I gave a side-eye to them both. Did they want to watch me do myself? I was ready to give that show.

She reached over, catching my arm gently.

I looked at her quizzically as she tugged me out from the wall. She had a sly, sexy, smile on her face and she winked at me when we looked into each other's eyes. She was giggling, and I mouthed "what?" at her. She put her hands on my shoulders, gently turning me. She looked to her left and I followed her gaze, but it was just the wall the was looking at. The blank wall. Realisation started to creep up on me. That was the wall she had just been leaning on. Somehow, she had manoeuvred me into her spot. I started to mouth a small protestation. Then I felt his body come up behind me. She had a hand on my chest and another on his back. Putting us together. His arms wrapped around me and his chest pressed against my back. Solid as any wall. I spluttered a little, shocked, and tried to form some words but they died in my throat when I felt a hot, hard, bar press against my butt. He wriggled it until it nestled between my cheeks, the tip touching the small of my back.

Oh my god.

Hands started to press me. Hers and his. Putting me into position. Adjusting me to their liking. Instructing me with little tugs and pushes. Pull my hips back. Kiss the wall. Shoulders lower. No, lower than that. Ass up. Arch my back. Get that ass higher. His hands on my thighs, opening them. I thought I didn't want to do it. But, they weren't forcing me. I could break away. My body was on autopilot while my mind frantically asked it why was I doing this. But my mind went blank when something hard rubbed over my clit. His dick! It felt like a hot pool-ball searching in my slit, pushing and rubbing delightfully. Slicking up and down in the wet. I moaned despite myself and that changed to a shocked yelp when he burst through my vulva and went right inside me. I was so wet he didn't need to ease it in. He just slid it right up there in one motion. And it felt so good.

God it was big. Squeezing my pussy open. When he pulled it out the release of pressure brought starbursts to my eyes. I gasped and braced against the wall as he caught my hips and started to fuck me. I could hear him panting with delight as he felt my inner muscles trying, and failing, to grip him. My pulse was pounding in my throat and I, rather oddly, noticed that he was fucking me in time with the music. His hips impacting my out-thrust ass in sync with the base drum. How rude. We didn't even know each other five minutes and already he was treating me like a slut. I groaned as he hit a particularly sensitive spot. He wasn't entirely wrong on that assessment. Opening my eyes, I looked to my left.

She was still there, her back to the curtain and a crazy smirk on her face, observing everything. Our eyes met and held. I gasped at her open-mouthed as her boyfriend boned me. Going deep. She stood there watching, her face a picture of delight. Pushed up against the wall I savoured it all. The squeeze in my pussy, the impact of his hips on my ass, the feel of my tits bouncing around in my tight shirt. But the thing that I savoured most, the thing that even now brings a deep flush to my cheeks, was knowing I was being watched. That little blonde bitch, standing there with her pants off, passively taking everything in, as her boyfriend ravished some shameful hussy they had just found in the store. I watched her as closely as she watched me. My body was for him but my display was for her.

I could feel him adjust behind me, less body contact, just the dick only. Her attention was directed to my back-end and she moved down to look at what he was showing her. He leaned his back against the opposite wall for support. Letting her see me get penetrated just as he had shown me. I moaned and bit my lip, this adjustment had changed the angle of fucking. I was getting it more from below now. I looked over my shoulder, straining to see, my hair was over my face. It didn't cross my mind of adjust it. Her expression was rapt as she watched.

A bolt of pleasure made me whip my head to the other side. Now, in the mirror, instead of seeing her I could see what she saw. A hot little slut, bent-over and getting smashed from behind. He was looking at her, leaning back and fucking me with long strokes. I could feel his dick move in my pussy and I could see it in the mirror. Out and back in again. This vision caused a weird twang inside my body. Almost like a guitar-string was connected from my throat to my clitoris and somebody had played a power chord on it. I felt my pussy clench hard in response. Normally I need my clit to come but there was something different about this feeling. Something was happening and I wasn't in control of it. My loud moan caught her attention and she sharply looked at me in the mirror. I saw her bite her lip as she noticed my expression. She was a woman. She knew what was about to happen. Then my pussy clenched a second time and I started coming.

I yelped and slapped the wall. My pussy was gripping and spasming. I had never orgasmed like that before and it made my eyes roll back. I was cumming hard, and he fucked me through it, showing my poor pussy no mercy. After thirty seconds of shrieking and struggling the sensation became too intense and had to I break away from him. I collapsed back into my corner, gasping, desperately trying to catch my breath. She watched me with a delightful smile as I stood in front of them, shivering and jerking. Even though the fucking had stopped I was still coming and I spent the next ten seconds twitching out the last of my orgasm on shaking legs.

All while they watched the show.

When it finally stopped I put my hand down to my pussy to check if it was alright. Even though I had just come I found my clit was still active. Like a little baby bird cawing out of the nest. I teased it with my fingertip and watched as a scene unfolded before me. I could see him shivering now, his dick twitching. He looked incredibly tense. I had probably got away just in time to avoid him unloading inside me. His eyes darted from me to her and I could read his intentions. One of us was about to get fucked again, and there would be no dodging the cum this time.

Blondie saved the day when she dropped to her knees in front of him and promptly took his dick in her mouth. She sucked on it enthusiastically, grabbing his shaft tight in one hand and pumping her head. He was out of control and he banged her pretty little face as hard as he could. I couldn't tell who was grunting louder, him or her. She struggled just to stop him going down her throat and I could see her cheeks occasionally bulge out the shape of his cock. Even though she pleasured him with her mouth, her eyes were always on me, staring. I leaned into my corner and rubbed my clit openly as I watched her back.

He was gasping and moaning as he swivelled his eyes from the blonde blowing him to the brunette masturbating while she watched. It was impossible for him to hold on and he suddenly went rigid in ecstasy. She pumped her mouth on his dick for a few delicious seconds before making a wet gurgling sound as he howled and grabbed her by the hair. She strained against him, using both hands to hold his cock back, and I could see her throat work as she swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed. I giggled with the surprise of how long it took. God, he must have shot a bucket-load into her. Then they broke away from each other. Gasping. Suddenly, it was like a buzzer went off and they both ran from my booth. In the seconds that followed I stood in my corner and rubbed my clit urgently. I heard them shuffling and bumping around as they got dressed in the booth across.

Then they were gone.

I stayed in my corner and masturbated. My pussy had that just-fucked ache but my clit still wanted action. I rubbed it up and down and circled it, rolling that little ball to build the pressure back up. My mind tried to process what had just happened but just couldn't. Through my little gasps I noticed they had been careless with my curtain when they fled. She had pulled it too far over and there was a sizable gap on the right now. From my corner I could see right out into the shop. That meant if I could see out, then somebody could see in. If somebody came along. If they stopped at the right clothes rack, and got just the right angle, they could watch me masturbate. There was nobody there but I didn't make a single move to close that curtain. I just rubbed my clit and stared out through the gap savouring that thought for a long moment... until I came. My second orgasm in minutes. Not the pussy crunching I'd got from him fucking me but my normal orgasm, gasping, twitching, and releasing pressure.

Afterward, I slowly dressed myself. My lower abdomen was awash with sensations, relaxation, fulfilment, a little raw in places. Coming twice in quick succession had flooded my brain with orgasm hormones and I felt like I had lost twenty points of IQ because of it. I needed to sit down to put my panties back on, grinning like an idiot. I picked up the top and knickers which had started all this and decided I'd better buy them even though I hadn't tried them on. Furtively I tip-toed out of the dressing rooms, half expecting to see a crowd of police waiting to arrest me, but there wasn't soul in sight. The shop really wasn't busy. The nearest cash register was empty and no shop assistants were to be seen. It didn't seem to be a well-run establishment. After wandering around in the shop for a while I spotted a checkout sign and made my way around a tall coat rack to get to it.

At the desk was a pretty little blonde in a tight white blouse and a dark skirt. Her hair was in a pony-tail and it looked pretty carelessly tied-up. I stopped in my tracks but her eyes tracked me immediately. There was nobody else around. Swallowing nervously, I walked over and put the things on the counter without a word. She picked them up and started folding them expertly, her eyes flickering to me with each item packed. When she took up the see-through top she held it out and eyed me beside it. Clearly imagining it on me. She smirked and I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Did you try it on?"

She spoke slowly and her voice was deeper than you would expect from a little thing like her. They were the first words I had heard from her.

"Um, no. I ahh, didn't get the chance."

I flushed a little when I said that. That sentence carried a bit more meaning now than it would normally.

"I can get Patrick to get another size from the stock room, if you like."

She nodded her head to the side and I looked across. Further down the shop a handsome young man, wearing a white shirt and dark slacks, was stacking trousers from a cart. I hadn't noticed him. I stared at him for a long moment, and she did too.

As if feeling the psychic weight of our stares he looked up to see the two women watching him. He was too far away to hear anything but he recognised me and rubbed his hand through his good hair. No doubt wondering what we were discussing about him. Perhaps critiquing his performance.

I turned back to the girl.

"No, that will be fine. I'm sure it will fit me."

She folded the flimsy top and packed it carefully while I entered my credit card pin. When she handled me the bag our fingers touched and I got a little shock from it.

"Well... if it doesn't fit."

She locked my eyes and held my stare.

"You can always bring it back."

12