Late Night Snack Pt. 01

Story Info
An incident occurred in a public restroom.
1.3k words
4.32
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appreciate your email and comments. The characters are over the age of eighteen. Please give your valuable feedback if you enjoy the story. Thank You.

It was quite late at night. Lily was driving home after work. She had gulped down three cups of coffee to keep herself awake while driving. Suddenly, she felt as if her bladder was going to burst. She drove for another five minutes before reaching a service station.

Lily pulled into the parking lot and parked her car as close to the building as possible. She grabbed her handbag and the phone from the passenger seat. She then locked the car after getting out of it, and nearly dashed into the building.

"Excuse me, do you know where the restroom is?" she asked a man who looked like in his mid-thirties. He was wearing a suit with a name tag on the right side. Lily assumed that the man must be the manager.

"Yeah, sure," he responded, pointing to the entrance she entered through. "It's just out that door."

"If you follow the building round to your right, they're just round the back there," he added.

"Thank you," she beamed at him.

"No problem at all, miss," he replied, smiling.

Lily stepped out the door. She walked around, and after making sure that no one was watching her, she began running on her tiptoe around the building to the bathroom. Her phone, which was in her handbag, went off as she ran. The urge to pee was so intense that she ignored it. The most important thing is to go to the bathroom before she wet herself.

Finally, she found the door with a metal plate reading "Toilets" on it. Without wasting a second, she walked in. Lily noticed that there was no distinction between "Male" and "Female" restrooms. It was just a large room with sinks at one end and a row of around ten toilet cubicles.

At least, it's clean and doesn't smell awful. She pondered.

Lily walked into one of the cubicles. After locking the door, she pulled her dress up, lowered her panties to her ankles, and sat on the toilet seat. As the need to pee subsided, she instantly felt a surge of relief.

"Aaahhh..." she gasped.

She took the phone out of her bag and looked at the display. It was Janice, her closest friend, her roommate, and her lover.

Hey, babe, I'm waiting for you. You're late today. She went through the message in her mind before putting the phone back in her bag. Lily and Janice had been together for over two years. She really loved her, but lately, she became curious to know how it felt to be with a guy. Lily wanted a guy in her life. To be honest, she didn't really want a boyfriend; all she wanted was sex--proper sex with a cock entering her.

Lily closed her eyes. She lost herself at the thought that she could still be with Janice, but also have sex with whoever she desired at the same time. She felt the pleasure drifting through her body, all cultivating in one place, making herself warm and moist. Her long fingers slowly trailed up her leg, eventually reaching her groin, and feeling the smooth mound. She softly traced her finger up the moist slit, feeling a shiver run up her spine.

Lily pressed her tender fingers a little more, and they entered her, parting the soft petals. She imagined as if she were getting fucked by a huge cock.

"Mmm..." she moaned, moving her fingers faster and faster and working her pussy hard.

As she approached the apex of pleasure, a heavy knocking sound pulled her out of the dream.

Lily jumped; her legs trembled. She straightened up and stared at the door in front of her. She was about to say something when she realized the sound was not coming from the door but from the next cubicle. She looked at the wall to her left and noticed something that she hadn't before. It took her by surprise when she saw a hole in the wall that connected the next cubicle.

What is it? She wondered.

Lily bent forward, trying to peek through the hole. Suddenly, a figure blocked her gaze. Her eyes slowly widened as a throbbing hard-on appeared in front of her eyes. Her heart began to race.

"Fuck! He's jerking off!" She murmured.

Her heart was pounding like a drum, and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter at the thought of the guy masturbating in the next cubicle. She took a minute to look away from the hole, but then looked again. This time, the guy was slowly walking over to the hole. She held her breath, pretending she wasn't there. She stared at the hole in the cubicle as the guy slid his cock through it.

Wow! He's huge! She thought.

Lily couldn't help but gasp. For a second, she thought of leaving the cubicle, but her urges took over. She stared at the long, throbbing meat right in front of her eyes.

Was this the opportunity she had been waiting for?

"Do it, Lily, do it!" her inner voice screamed. "It's your day!"

She took a step, but not towards the door. She stepped towards the thing that had entered the hole.

The boner was getting soft. She gently extended her hand and gripped it firmly. It started firming up almost immediately. She carefully curled her fingers around it and began to move her hand back and forth along the thick shaft. She knew that she shouldn't have done that since she didn't even know who this was, but her devilish side had already taken over her. She got to her knees and continued to stroke the thick flesh. She kept on jerking him off in a rhythmic way.

He was fucking her hand. His cock oozed precum which lubricated the handjob, making it easier for her. Lily slid her hand up and down his boner as he thrust himself into her tight grip. As she continued stroking, she felt the cock swelling in her hand, and suddenly, she heard a knock on the wall that confused her. Soon, she realized what it meant. The massive boner in her hand began to pulsate and started shooting jets of semen onto her cleavage. She felt the warm seed all over her chest.

"That's a lot," she whispered.

Lily quickly undid her blouse, and then her bra to avoid getting any mess on it. When she looked down at her skirt, she noticed a small drop of spunk forming on it. She decided to take it off too, so that she wouldn't get any more on it. She couldn't believe that she had jerked off a guy--a complete stranger, and she had no idea how he looked like!

Lily, sitting on her knees, gazed down at her perky tits, which were still covered in his whitish cum. She scooped up some of the cum with her finger and looked at it.

What does it taste like? She wondered. Should I try it?

Her finger began to get closer to her lips. She opened her mouth, slipped her finger inside, and savored the stranger's spunk. She instantly fell in love with the flavor. As she swallowed the thick, salty cream, she heard the door open and footsteps as the guy left. She continued scooping the cum from her tits into her mouth. Lily became a little disappointed that the guy had left, but it was only for a fraction of a second. She heard more footsteps and heard the doors of the cubicles open and then close. Her face shone up with a devilish smile.

Copyright © 2024 princess_stacey. All Rights Reserved.

All content published on this account is copyrighted material belonging to princess_stacey. The stories and poems published on this Literotica account may not be distributed or published on other websites.