Kelli Loved to Suck Cocks

Story Info
Eighteen year old discovers her mom is a prostitute.
1.4k words
3.25
5.7k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
141 Followers

Kelli loved to suck cocks.

Was it Cheating.

Part one.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

Every person having sex in this story is eighteen or older.

In her senior year at North Kitsap High School in little Norwegian-American Village Kelli turned eighteen. Her mom Billie was thirty six that year. Billie was an in home nurse who visited her patients in their homes for care. Some were regulars as it were.

Kelli sometimes went on the rounds with Billie sometimes. Her dad Roger was stationed at Bangor, Washington Naval base on Hood Canal. Because of treaties between Russia and the United States submarines would slowly traverse the surface of Hood Canal as they came and went so that Russian satellites could verify the movement.

Billie explained to Kelli after she gave one of her patients a blow job, that it was not cheating because the man's dick was not in her cunt. Kelli listened haphazardly, stuck on the sight of her mom's face buried in the man's crotch while the man held Billie's head down.

She remembered her mom tucking the five twenty dollar bills in her pocket. Billie filled out the pink scrubs and had a red ponytail which made it easier for Kelli to see Billie give blow jobs that day.

It was not just a blow job. Kelli watched her suck ten men off. She also lovingly would swallow one ball into her mouth, while jerking the dick off. One was really long and Billie took the whole thing, deep down her throat. Billie explained that she did not have gag reflex and that it was critical to breathe through her nose.

Kelli started practicing with carrots and cucumbers (the long skinny English cucumbers) she also watched a lot of cock sucking videos in her bedroom while practicing blow jobs.

It was just luck that Kelli saw her first anal sex video as this white teenager (PAWG which was phat assed white girl) fucked five huge black dicks in her poop chute.).

Kelli ran to the bathroom down the hall and grabbed the container of Vaseline.

She covered the plastic covered English cucumber which was eighteen inches long. She put Vaseline over two of her fingers and tried to put one into her pooper and it went in fairly easily, then the second and that generated some pain, then it was the cucumber and that fucking hurt as with five inches in her ass pain became her soul, then the pain was gone, especially while Kelli rubbed her cunt from the outside.

Kelli went with her mom as often as she could. She asked her mom what was the biggest dick she'd ever blown. Billie told her that over the years she'd blown various black patients with huge dicks and then one very large and fat dick that was a white guy. She said almost always they were younger and been hurt in some kind of accident or another. Immediately, Kelli asked her if it was cheating on daddy if guys fucked her in the ass.

It took Billie a little bit to gather her thoughts. She told Kelli that she didn't think it was but she didn't do that with her patients. She just had some guys that she fucked regular around town. Kelli raised her eyebrows at her mom and asked who?

Billie told her to call in sick to school tomorrow. The next morning Kelli helped Billie move a bunch of clothes and shoes out of Billie's closet into Kelli's room onto Kelli's bed. Billie sent Kelli downstairs to get a kitchen chair and bring it back to put in the closet. It did fit and was comfortable with a little cushion. The doors slid shut and there were little louvers in the door that could easily and noiselessly be opened.

At five minutes to ten Kelli wearing only a thong she'd stolen from Billie was sitting in the closet with her iPhone. The doorbell almost immediately. Kelli could hear Billie giggling like a fifth grader and some very deep chuckles mixed in.

Billie let out this long deep voiced groan, then Kelli heard a loud smack and a muffled scream and then it was smack, smack, smack and a man's voice proclaiming he was cumming. Kelli heard voices and it was two of Daddy's best friend's Bob and Ray. Bob was so white he was pink as was all eleven inches of his so thick dick. Ray was black and his dick soft was longer than Bob's hard dick.

Bob's dick was dripping cum. They climbed into Daddy's bed on the silk sheets and Billie was between the two on the king size bed.

She was giving them sloppy blow jobs. One in her mouth and slowly jerking the other then swap out. After about twenty minutes of this, Billie slid over into the Cowboy position on top of Bob. After a few seconds Billie leaned all the way forward onto Bob's chest.

His dick was NOT in Billie's ass, but in her cunt!!! What the fuck thought Kelli. Ray had found the Vaseline and used half a jar getting his dick ready and then he put some on his fingers and she was feeling those fingers in her ass. Ray didn't waste time and his little league baseball pat plunged into her poop chute. Billie was multiply orgasmic.

Ray pulled his log out of Billie's ass and it was covered in shit and stunk badly. Kelli opened the door to the astonishment of the three in the bed.

Kelli stopped and proclaimed, "Mom you're nothing motherfucking cheating skank whore, prostitute."

Billie and Kelli stopped talking and no longer did Kelli go round while Billie whored herself out. Kelli's anger knew no boundaries.

She called the Poulsbo police and left.

In a detailed and honest description of Billie's prostitution. She had intercepted a bank statement after calculating Billie making two thousand dollars a day for fifty two weeks times six days, she came up with a big number, six hundred twenty four thousand bucks.

There was fifteen thousand dollars between the checking and savings accounts. The deposits were from Daddy's check from the Navy and the checking accounts were about Billie buying food and paying the mortgage and other normal shit. She knew that Billie had been doing this since she was twenty four, Kelli was in first grade. Then she called the IRS hotline and ratted out Billie.

Two weeks passed and nothing happened. One night two weeks before her dad was due home, Billie told Kelli she was pregnant. Further that Bob was her biological dad. Kelli wondered out loud how did she know Ray wasn't the daddy.

Billie said that Ray had a vasectomy and that Roger was infertile, shooting blanks.

Five minutes later the doorbell rang. Billie opened the door and there were three men in black suits who identified as IRS Agents and read Billie her rights and arrested her and she was gone.

Kelli wondered why the IRS beat the Poulsbo Police were beaten to the punch. Billie somehow was able to get bail. Kelli wondered if it was from where the secret stache was the source. Billie returned home just as Kelli got home from school. Kelli was now a senior. Her birthday a week away.

Kelli wanted to know where Billie had been and whined that we're out of food. Billie just shrugged her shoulders and said business.

Almost immediately the door rang and Billie turned and reached out to grab the door and it burst indoors flattening Billie underneath it.

"Poulsbo police!! Everybody on the floor, "Kelli stood mesmerized unable to move.

"Get on the fucking floor right now!"

A five foot two inch man wrapped up in black swat gear with PPD written all over the gear, tackled Kelli, screaming, "Get on the floor you fucking whore."

Kelli wrapped her long leg around his legs and rolled him over on his back and punched him in the neck, causing him to gag.

Kelli loudly said, "I go to North! God damn it I'm a senior keep this fucking little perv away from me. He's got a boner for fuck's sake. Get the door off my mom you jackasses as she rushed to extract her mom. Kelli was heartbroken that she caused this mess.

End part one.

Coming soon, Part II Kelli blows her teacher.

Catcher78
Catcher78
141 Followers