Late Night Snacks

Story Info
Late night visit from milky neighbor and friend.
3.3k words
4.5
27.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lacuberas
lacuberas
47 Followers

A few years ago, I lived for a spell in Reno. I can't say that I loved it all that much, but it did present some unique opportunities that I'm glad I took.

No one in Reno lives all that long in the same place for one reason or another. I found myself in a series of cheap apartments over the years. My favorite was the garden-level space across from Jackie. The building was a tacky two-story affair built with all the indifference of cheap 1970s architectural design, but the way it was made allowed for a small courtyard in the middle of the structure. There had once been a pool there, but that had been paved over long ago, covered now by a series of tables and benches and some poor soul-sucking a cigarette in the corner.

My back door opened out into the courtyard, and I could view the activities, such as they were, from my kitchen window. Directly across the courtyard from me was Jackie's space. She had moved in about a year after I did, and it wasn't a great time in her life. She had a four-year-old boy and a baby inside her when she first moved in, but her husband was a general asshole who left one day after she told him a second child was on the way.

She was a brunette firecracker, twenty-eight or so, short but stacked. Her curvaceous ass counterbalanced her enormous rack, which typically was barely restrained by a cotton t-shirt. When she moved in, she was six months pregnant, her belly rounded and heavy, her massive jugs heaving above her as she awkwardly moved around.

Seeing her condition, I quickly introduced myself and lent her a hand. She needed many things fixed in that shitty apartment and couldn't do the work herself. I fixed cracks in windows, leveled door sills, that sort of thing. I think she liked having me around to talk to while she tried to rebuild her life. Her boy was well-behaved, but still a lot of work. She was a good mom to him, and when the baby came a few months later, she was elated but exhausted.

I admit to doing some deep thinking about Jackie's curves when I lay in bed at night. I was just a friend; of course, I wouldn't ever do anything out of line to a vulnerable woman. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be there for possible rebound action, but I didn't push it.

Once she had her baby girl, she needed even more help. I ran out for groceries and emptied her trash. Around this time, Alicia moved in.

Alicia was about nineteen or so. Jackie had told me about her coming to stay and help out. Alicia was a friend of Jackie's youngest sister who had just graduated and was taking a year off (at least) before deciding what to do next; as a result, Jackie had asked if she might be available to come out for a while and help with the kids. Jackie's savings were starting to dry up, and she needed to pick up some job soon.

Like Jackie, Alicia was brunette and short, about five feet three inches. But where Jackie was naturally voluptuous (and more so in motherhood), Alicia was slender but still curvy. Where Jackie was about a 34DD before the baby (though at least a double-F now), I estimated Alicia a 32C.

Her youthful ass was still tight and firm, the curves of her buttocks sharply defined behind blue jeans that clung to her thighs. Her little breasts were primly pressed against her chest by a tight black bra that hid behind a fitted gray blouse, the top of her cleavage pushed together, two tan bubbles firmly strapped in place.

I cut back on my visits now that Jackie had some help. Alicia needed to be kept busy, and I didn't want to be that guy. My midnight thoughts were getting pretty intense, but I kept them to myself and kept an eye on them through my kitchen window. They often kept their window open when the air conditioner broke, which was a regular occurrence. Jackie had gotten some work down at the local market working mornings, so Alicia spent most of the day minding the boy and the baby until Jackie got back at four, and on a good night, they would invite me over for dinner.

And then, one late Friday night, I woke to a sharp rapping at my back door. I groggily rose out of bed, pulled a t-shirt down my chest, and stumbled towards the darkened door.

"Psst, hey neighbor, wake up." A muffled voice called out from behind the door. Stifled giggles followed. I knew well the sound of drunk women but wasn't sure what to expect as I slowly opened the door.

I had just unlatched the lock when I was pushed back as the door flung inward, Jackie stumbled a bit as she had been leaning up against the door outside, and she giggled as she steadied herself against the door frame, then sloppily entered. She carried an unopened bottle of champagne and two plastic flute glasses as if it were New Year's. Still outside, giggling as she watched Jackie stumble in, Alicia slowly followed her inside, trying not to tip another filled glass.

.

I closed the door behind them. "It seems as if you two are having a party?"

Jackie ignored me, pushing past me to enter the kitchen. She placed the bottle and glasses on my kitchen table and began rummaging through the cabinet drawers. She triumphantly smiled as she retrieved a small serrated knife, which she used to start hacking away the foil that covered the bottle's neck. I watched, alarmed that she would draw blood until she spoke.

"We are celebrating a pay raise, my friend. I got a new title and three dollars more an hour. The kids are asleep, and Alicia has never had champagne before."

I glanced at Alicia. She was definitely a bit flushed in the face and giggled at everything we said.

"I like it a lot!"

I glanced at the bottle. I'm no snob, but I could tell this stuff was from the bottom rack somewhere and was an express route to a miserable morning. But I took the flute Jackie offered me, then waited as she filled her glass and topped off Alicia's drink.

Jackie spoke again. "We wanted to share our last bottle with our best neighbor before we drank it all ourselves." Alicia giggled.

I raised my glass. "Congratulations on the promotion."

Jackie took a large gulp as Alicia watched her, giggling still. Then she grabbed my right hand with her left and pulled me into my living room. I followed behind, crashing my groin into her rounded ass, her maroon skirt riding her full hips as she strutted in front of me.

She pulled me down onto my beaten-up sofa, then squeezed into the couch next to me, pressing her thigh against me.

"I want to have some fun tonight, neighbor." Her enormous tits heaved next to my face, barely constrained by a large dark gray bra that, in turn, was covered by a black blouse. The bra pushed each tit together somewhat, and it was clear she was firm and full of milk.

She noticed my gaze. "I know you like my big tits. I like my big tits too." From the kitchen, I heard Alicia giggle and the sound of more champagne being poured.

"Um, I uh.." She looked down at my crotch the same time I did, a bulge visibly rising between my legs. She smiled, then grimaced a bit.

"I don't like them this big, though. I should have pumped before we came over here. "

My bulge grew a bit bigger. "Uh, do you want to return and come over later?"

"Fuck that." She sat forward on the couch, reached behind her back, fished her bra hook open, and then with a deft pull, the dark gray straps and cups of her bra lay next to her on the couch. Her blouse still held her breasts behind the thin cotton cloth, but they sank lower down now, and I could see two sharp points where her nipples pressed against the fabric.

Then she rolled over onto me, her knees on my thighs and her rack above my head as she propped herself up by pushing against my shoulders. Then balancing herself a moment, she raised the blouse up on her right side until her enormous tit fell from the fabric, crashing back to her chest. Her nipple was swollen and erect, and a couple of tiny drops of milk clung to her bulged areola.

She brought her hand to my shoulder, swinging her right tit down into my face. I felt her nipple sweep across my cheek, leaving a wet trail on my face, and then she pushed the bottom of her breast up, forcing her nipple between my lips.

I sucked on her nip, gently grazing her swollen tip between my teeth and then pulling her tit into my mouth until I had cupped her entire areola with my lips. Her tit began to quicken its letdown, and I felt the drips of milk rapidly increase into my mouth. She sighed a bit as the pressure began to lessen.

I reached up with my right hand and grabbed the front of her left tit, still hidden behind her blouse, a sizeable damp circle soaked in the fabric that covered her nipple. I grasped her and the material together and gave her a few pumps as I continued to swallow from her right side. Droplets of milk immediately soaked through the cloth and began to drip down onto my arm.

I pushed her back away a moment, the tip of her nipple dropping out of my mouth, then raised the blouse so it now rode across the top of her rack. Her right tit, still reacting to my tongue and teeth, had started to stream a bit, with thin spurts of milk arcing up, then splashing down on my face and neck. Both sides of her now dripped a consistent stream of white down onto my chest, soaking my shirt.

She arched back further, grinding her ass down on my groin, the crack of her ass resting on top of my erect penis that lay trapped within my jeans below. Then she grasped the undersides of her tits with each hand, placing her thumbs above and about halfway down, then began to pull her hands down towards the nipple. Each tit began gushing small rivers of milk, arcing high in the air, then coming down all over me.

I noticed that Alicia had entered the room at some point; I had been otherwise occupied, so I wasn't sure when. She was sitting in my recliner in the corner opposite the sofa, her empty champagne flute sitting on the TV tray I kept near. Her face was flushed from the champagne, but also what her night was suddenly turning into. I noticed that she had tucked her right hand down the front of her skirt, surreptitiously rubbing herself as she watched Jackie and me.

Jackie noticed as well. "How are you doing, sweetie?"

"I am doing... fine!" Alicia stammered, then blushed further, knowing we had both seen her hand disappear.

I saw a chance, and I took it. "I've got a great idea." I motioned Jackie to stand up, then stood up, awkwardly hobbled by my cock's trapped position in my pants. 'Alicia, come over here."

She quietly obliged, slipping her hand back out from her skirt as she stood. Even though she wore her structured bra, I could see that her little nipples had hardened.

"OK, stand about two feet across from Jackie." As she moved over, I placed myself behind Jackie, reaching around her to grab each colossal tit. "Time for a wet t-shirt contest."

Jackie giggled, then arched backward, her nipples protruding into the air. I pressed Jackie's tits together, and a massive blast of milk streamed across the black shirt that covered Alicia's little rack. It quickly soaked through, and they laughed at how fast the milk flowed.

Jackie reached forward, my hands firmly pumping her, stripped Alicia's blouse off, then reclined back into me. I aimed the warm white streams gushing out of Jackie onto Alicia's bra, a small lake of milk forming between her tight cleavage, milk spilling down the front of her cup, swerving around the peaks her hard nipples were pushing outward Jackie giggled again as I continued to paint Alicia's chest with her milk.

"Take your bra off, honey. It's not doing you any good now", commanded Jackie. Alicia did as she told, gingerly unhooking the back strap, peeling the little cups down, and sliding the bra to the floor. Her titties were each rounded at her chest, upon which a puffy areola sat as if a dollop of whipped cream had been placed on a scoop of ice cream. Atop the puffed hill protruded sharp nipples that perked skyward.

I resprayed her, working my hands down Jackie's jugs, rhythmically arcing sharp, warm streams of milk down over her erect tits, down her belly, drenching the front of her skirt until the entire front of Alicia from the neck down was soaked.

Jackie stopped m, grabbing my hands away from her tits. "Darlin', why don't you clean her off a bit?" She guided me towards Alicia as Alicia giggled yet again, bringing her shoulder blades together so that her drenched chest presented itself to me. I took her right tit into my mouth, her nipple throbbing, wet with Jackie's milk. I savored her with my tongue as her hips shuddered with my strokes, then worked her left tit the same way.

Meanwhile, Jackie had removed my pants from below us, guiding one foot, then the other out of the pants, then stripped my boxers off, all while I still had Alicia's tit in my mouth. Jackie let me play a bit more, then pulled me away, guiding me back to the couch. She pushed me down into the cushions, placed her hands on my knees, and took my cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips around my shaft.

A shudder ran down my body as she worked my shaft with her tongue, swallowing me deep until she was almost to my balls. She gagged a bit, then pulled me out of her mouth. She pushed herself back a bit, then crushed her tits together, showering my cock. Rivers of her warm milk covered my throbbing head, and my balls were bathed in white as she focused her streams. She released her milkers, then returned to bring me to the edge with her tongue.

She pulled my cock from her mouth, then directed me to lie horizontally on the couch. Once I had re-positioned myself, she straddled her pussy across my mouth., Her hot, swollen cunt spread open with engorged butterfly lips, and she pressed herself against my mouth, pressing her clit up against my nose as my tongue worked her slit.

As Jackie smothered me with her wet cunt, I felt a tentative pulling on my cock, then I felt Alicia's teeth lightly graze my tip as she brought my rod into her mouth. She began to suck me more confidently as she felt my cock swell in her mouth. She started to grasp my balls with her fingernails, and I knew I had better cool off before I blew, so I pushed Jackie off me, rolling her next to me on the cushion. I stood up, grabbed Alicia's hand, guided her to the sofa, and plunked her down next to Jackie.

I knelt down and spread Alicia's knees apart with my hands. A neatly trimmed pelt of black hair sat atop her tight clam-shell slit, unlike Jackie's gaping snatch. I wrapped my hands around her upper thighs to pull her further open, then lowered my face into her cunt, working her tight lips apart with my tongue. She began to moan as Jackie sprayed her little rack some more, massaging each petite tit a bit before showering her again.

I worked Alicia open more with my tongue, her slight lips swelling outward a bit, revealing more of her slit. I decided I had better reset my focus on Jackie for a bit before I went off the rails, so I pushed myself backward, then stood up and moved in front of Jackie. I bent down to grab Jackie's ankles, then brought them upward. From there, I grabbed her behind her knees, bringing her down the couch until her ass rested at the end of the couch cushion, her hungry cunt next to the tip of my rock-hard cock. Correctly set, I plowed into her snatch as she loudly gasped. She was dripping wet and already primed to go off. I had just started pumping her when she shrieked, her pussy grasping my rod tightly as she clutched the cushion with her fingers. Her tits bounced heavily, spraying me with warm milk with each deep pump I gave her, and when she came, her milk sprayed out in staccato bursts, splashing all of us.

I had exhausted Jackie and survived it. I pulled myself out of her as she lay back gasping for air, then moved over and placed myself in front of Alicia. I brought her toward me as I had done with Jackie, but as she was more slender, I could put her feet above my shoulders, pulling her ass further off the couch. My cock was dripping wet with Jackie's juices, and once I could work my tip inside Alicia's tight slit, the rest of me followed.

I pumped her slowly, slower than Jackie. Part of that was wanting to be gentler, and part of it was that her snatch was so tight that I would have instantly blown my load inside her if I wasn't careful. She moaned as I penetrated her. Jackie, a bit recovered now, began to massage Alicia's clit with her finger, then reached down and grasped her vulva and my cock as it lay deep inside her, squeezing the both of us.

Alicia began to shudder, and I held control as I felt her tight pussy grip me inside as she came, emanating a series of high-pitched squeaks as her body shook around my cock, her little tits bouncing with each shake.

After she relaxed enough, I pulled out. I couldn't believe I was still holding. Neither could they, and they were willing to help out.

"Get down on the floor, on your knees." They both obliged.

I reached down to milk Jackie some more, starting the spray back up. Then I bent her back a bit, her huge tits falling to her sides. I pushed her back farther and placed my cock between her jugs, then brought both tits together, completely wrapping my dick in between. I pressed her massive milkers together as two explosive milk geysers sprayed high upward.

I quickly approached climax titty-fucking her, but I wanted a little more fun. I stood up, then placed myself behind Jackie. I grabbed her jugs from behind, then milked her some more onto Alicia's face and tits, warm rivulets streaming down into the tight slit between her legs.

I could take no more and brought both women nearer to each other. I exploded a massive stream of cum over both of them, glazing their hair, faces, and tits. My hot cum dripped down slowly, strands melding with the white milk droplets that covered their bodies.

We all collapsed afterward. Alicia quickly got up, wanting to ensure the kids were still sleeping, and slipped out the door. At some point in the night, Jackie left as well. I saw them two days later, and none of us said a word, and none of us ever did. Every once in a while, the right occasion calls for champagne.

lacuberas
lacuberas
47 Followers