Late Night Swim with My Step-Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Joey and the Twins have some fun at the lake.
7k words
4.74
34.9k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy this second chapter. As always, your votes and comments are very much appreciated.

Just so you know, everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

"Really? You want me to take them up to the cottage?" My mother had to be kidding, to call me with a request like that.

Though I noticed Cassidy's twin sister Kendra had been fairly quiet since she'd arrived, I wasn't sure how things would work out with just the three of us on our own up at the lake.

Both my mother and step-father were top-selling real estate agents, who often worked weekends. And I guess, hating the thought of the twins having to cool their heels at home, now that they were both out of school for the summer, she thought they might enjoy having some fun at our lakefront cottage.

Probably late for an appointment, she talked fast and promised that she and my step-father would drive up in a few days. Before I could answer, she thanked me in advance for taking care of them and hung up.

I stared at my phone, shaking my head. If she only knew how I'd been taking care of Cassidy.

They'd probably have a stroke if they had even an inkling of what Cassidy and I had been up to for the last couple of days. Since I had been enjoying plowing my gorgeous step-sister's tight little pussy, pretty much every chance I got. The moment the folks were gone, we'd toss our clothes and go at it like cats in heat.

When Cassidy's identical twin sister Kendra showed up last night, after she'd written her last exam, I felt a little panicky when I realized they looked so much alike that I couldn't tell them apart.

Kendra, who had always worn her hair a little shorter, had grown it out. And now she looked like a mirror image of her sister.

Looking back and forth between them, as hard as I tried, I couldn't see anything that might distinguish one from the other. They were both very pretty, with adorable smiles, long blonde hair, and big luscious breasts. And they were the same height, too.

Which meant that I had to be careful not to go near the wrong twin, especially with a hard-on. Which I'd been sporting almost non-stop since Cassidy and her insatiable little pussy came to stay with us.

Another thing I noticed, probably like most identical twins, they seemed to be able to communicate on a whole other level.

Once I had my car packed with our luggage and some food, as we were driving north on the highway heading for lake, I noticed the two of them both eyeing me and slyly smirking about something.

I felt the hair on the back on my neck go up when Cassidy lifted her gaze and flashed me a devious little smile, that I caught in the rear-view mirror.

I didn't know what the two of them were up to, but I was hoping they weren't planning on some kind of prank.

"That water looks so nice, I can hardly wait to get in for a swim," Kendra said with a sigh, gazing out the window at the tree-lined lakes we were driving past.

"You and me both," Cassidy agreed, smiling into my eyes. "Joey and I have had so much fun in the pool at home, I can hardly wait to try out the lake."

My eyebrows shot up to my hairline, remembering the last time we went for a late-night swim, when the little minx dove down, sucked me into her mouth, and blew the hell out of me under the water.

She got me so stoked, I almost howled when I shot my load down her throat. She took it like a champ though, and swallowed every drop. I guess so there wouldn't be a cum cloud floating on the surface, that would probably look kind of suspicious.

Once we arrived at the lake, I took the long way around, and parked my car in behind our two-story cedar summer home. Knowing the parents would want to leave their car at the marina, so that they could take our cabin cruiser to the cottage, it was nice that we had road access, too.

Since I lost my father in a pileup on his way home from work in my last year of high school, my mother told everyone how grateful she was that she had me to lean on. Of course, I was happy to step up to the plate and help out.

Which was why I was still living at home, though I'd just turned thirty and had my own mobile IT service, that I could check on from anywhere.

At eighteen, I became the man of the house and took over from my dad. And since he's been gone, I've taken care of pretty much everything for the house and cottage.

I know my step-dad is happy to leave me to it, since he told me that he's never been overly handy and had always lived in a condo so he wouldn't have any maintenance to worry about.

Since he and his first wife are divorced, the twins usually spend at least part of their holidays with their father at our place.

Now here I was, wondering what was going to happen with just the three of us alone at the cottage.

Once we'd carried everything inside and put all the food away, Cassidy pointed upstairs and said, "We're gonna change into our bathing suits, to try and catch some sun."

After I'd turned on the pump and made sure everything was working okay, and brought in some extra firewood, in case it got cool at night, I put on my board shorts, and grabbed us each a beer.

Standing out on the big wrap around deck, I just loved gazing out at the sun dappled lake, with tall, majestic pines dotting the shoreline.

When I heard the glass doors sliding open behind me, I turned to take a look, and I swear I almost swallowed my tongue.

"Whoa," I muttered, sure that I'd never anything as sexy or as revealing as what the two them were wearing. Their bathing suits -- if you could call them that - were basically just a few strings connecting three microscopic translucent triangles, that left absolutely nothing to my imagination.

I could see their big pink nipples, plain as day, standing proudly erect. And I could tell that they were both clean-shaven, since their pussies were on full display.

It was like an erotic feast for the eyes watching the two of them striding towards me with their tits jiggling, long hair shimmering, and every inch of them getting me harder by the second.

I could feel my breathing getting choppy as my cock began to swell, already pulsing in my board shorts.

And I almost shit when they both grinned and held out two bottles of sunscreen, and asked in once voice, "Joey, would you mind helping us out, so we don't get burned."

My hands were so shaky as I creamed the lotion all around their big luscious breasts, and down over their flat bellies, till I was sliding my fingers over their cleanly shaven mons, before enjoying the pleasure of coating their long, lean legs.

When I motioned for them to turn around so I could do their backs, I almost forgot how to breathe. Their asses were spectacular, shimmering in the sunshine, totally bare, save for a little piece of white string bisecting their delectable looking globes. As I massaged the lotion into their curvy flesh, I had to remind myself, it was just to keep them from getting burned, and I wasn't doing anything sexual.

Which I should have told my dick, because I was so fucking hard by the time I finished, I thought I'd bust right out of my shorts.

The way they were smirking and eyeing my package, I could tell they knew darn well what they'd done to me, by getting me to run my hands all over their bodies.

Then my breath hitched when they both stepped in close, pushed up on their toes and whispered, "Thanks, Joey," feathering teasing little kisses at the corner of my lips. Like I wasn't already totally aroused.

Then holy fuck, they both reached down and started stroking my throbbing dick, right through my shorts!

"Ooh, somebody's nice and hard," the one to my right cooed, as they both coyly grinned from ear to ear.

I didn't know if I should be terrified or elated, wondering what they had planned for me, as one of them was getting off on stroking my shaft through my shorts, while her twin, seemed to be enjoying rolling my balls around in her hand.

"Oh, my goodness, you're just so thick," Kendra gushed. I knew it had to be Kendra, since Cassidy already told me how much she enjoyed having a cock as thick as mine, every time I'd filled her tight little pussy.

I could actually feel my eyes rolling all the way to the back of my head, when they dropped to their knees and tugged down my shorts, gasping and giggling as my erection sprang free.

And then - holy fuck -- they blew me.

The one moaning the loudest, I thought was doing an excellent job of sucking on my balls, that I'd thankfully had the foresight to shave clean. But whoever had her lips wrapped around my cock, playfully teasing me with her tongue, had me almost levitating in mid-air, she already had me so close to the edge, she was just so crazy good at giving head.

It was like the hottest porn I'd ever seen, only lucky bastard that I am, I was actually living it. Two hot blondes blowing the fuck out of my raging hard-on, was like a fairy tale come true. Well, if fairy tales were as kinky as what I had going through my head, watching them go to town on my throbbing friend, who felt like he was getting ready to explode.

I could hardly believe my eyes, sure that I'd never seen anything as erotic, watching them tug at their nipples through their tops, as they really got into it. The way they were moaning and softly whimpering as they worshipped my deal, I knew it wouldn't take long and one of them of was going to get a mouthful.

Unless of course -- one of them might be interested in getting fucked.

"Girls," I warned them, feeling my knees starting to shake and my balls getting so tight, they felt like they were trying to crawl up my asshole. "I'm getting really close. So, I think you'd better decide where you want it."

The one sucking the hell out of balls, let go, and flashed me the naughtiest smile.

Wide-eyed, I watched her get to her feet, slip off her tiny thong and toss it aside. Spreading her legs, I watched her grab hold of her ankles, and bend over as far as she could, pointing her juicy pussy right at me.

Holy cow, talk about a perfect target. Her pussy was so wet, it was dripping. And her tight back pucker seemed to be winking at me, taunting me to push in and have a go at that, too.

From the way my cock was lurching in my hand, all I knew was that I had to get inside her.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the other twin had curled up on a lounge chair and spread her legs, with her eyes focused on us.

Her bikini was gone, and she was sitting there totally naked, and beginning to whimper pretty loudly with one hand sliding between her legs frigging her pussy, while tugging her nipples with the other.

Her eyes lit up, watching me line up my big fat cock, aching to push into her sister's glistening pussy.

My dick in hand, I carefully eased my swollen head into her opening, knowing that she'd be tight. The way she was whimpering and starting to shiver, I could tell she had to be enjoying the sensation of being packed tighter than she'd probably ever been packed, considering how thick I was. As I worked my way into her snug little pussy slowing pumping, inch by inch, so I wouldn't stretch her too fast.

"Ooh wow, that feels so good," she moaned when I flexed my hips and began thrusting in a nice steady rhythm.

I gotta say, I don't think anything in the world could beat the feeling of sliding into a tight little pussy.

Though, I cautiously glanced around as I plowed her, glad that there were plenty of trees around the cottage so that no one could see us fucking under the bright blue sky.

I just couldn't believe how good it felt to be sharing this with the two of them. I told her so, too. "Fuck, you feel good. You're so tight, you feel like you're sucking me right in, and holding me in a death grip."

My dick, of course, felt like it was in heaven, from the way her hungry little pussy was trying to milk me dry, the way she was clenching around me, working the hell out of her inner muscles.

Watching her sister, getting herself off, I knew I still owed the other one a nice little pounding. While I dug my fingers into her sister's hips and really began to ride her, I winked at the other twin to let her know she was next.

Getting the message, she flashed me a teasing smile, just as her mouth fell open on a gasp. I could tell that she'd worked herself into an orgasm, the way she was shivering and shaking with her eyes rolling skyward, she had to be coming pretty hard.

What a dirty, kinky weekend this was turning out to be.

I just hoped I'd make it out alive, or they'd have some explaining to do when the folks showed up and found me dead with a big fucking smile on my face, from what I imagined we'd be doing for the rest of the weekend, especially if we were starting things off like this.

The way her legs were shaking, afraid she might fall, I held her tight as I tunnelled in and out of her, hard, deep and fast, hoping we'd come before we collapsed.

With her clenching me around me like a vice, and really starting to squeal, I could feel my balls getting tighter and tighter as that incredible feeling began to sweep through my veins.

Before I could even ask where she wanted it, I felt a zap shoot down my spine straight to my throbbing balls. Jaw clenched, I threw back my head and groaned, as I erupted like a volcano, bathing her convulsing pussy in what felt like a gallon of white-hot cum.

Once I'd managed to catch my breath, I took hold of myself and pulled out. And I gotta say, it was pretty hot, seeing a nice thick trickle of cum leaking out of her quivering puss. Jacking my cock in my hand, I shot the last of few ropes up her back, till I had her coated all the way up to the top of her head.

Though her legs were trembling, and she was fighting to catch her breath, I loved the way she shivered when I pulled her into my arms, turned her face and kissed her.

"Wow!" she said, sounding pretty breathless, though I noticed her eyes were happily sparkling with her smile. She just looked so overwhelmed about what we'd just shared.

She didn't have to tell me, though. I was so blown away, wondering how I could possibly be this lucky, to have two sexy little minxes to play with all weekend.

I noticed her sister on the lounge chair, slyly grinning at me and crooking her finger. My chest still heaving, and my legs a little shaky, I walked over, and she reached out and circled her hand around my semi, lashed out her tongue, and smiling up at me, she licked me clean.

While she was happily licking me up and down, while I was enjoying toying with her nipples, at least I knew what heaven felt like, now that I had these two gorgeous little vixens to see to my every need.

After we'd cooled off with a couple of beers, we wandered back into the cottage, and I decided to put together something for lunch, imagining we'd need some fuel to keep us going.

Since we were already naked, and pretty happy about it too, from the way they were grinning as they looked me over, we decided not to bother getting dressed.

It was fun eating in the buff, with me of course, licking anything that dripped onto their titties, while they laughed, and kept letting things drip.

Once we had everything cleared away, the two of them took me by the hands and led me over to the fireplace.

It felt nice to curl up together on the floor, with one on either side of me with their heads on my chest, their breasts pressed to my sides and their curious little fingers exploring my body.

"This is so much fun," the one on the right said, giggling as she leaned in to lick my nipple. "It's just so nice being up here with you, Joey. Especially with you letting us explore all this stuff with you, that we never get a chance to do at home."

The other one nodded in agreement, as she traced a path up with her fingernails up down the length of my shaft. "Our mom would have a fit if she knew what the three of us have been doing. Even though we're almost twenty, we're not allowed to date. She says we'll have plenty of time to date once we've finished school. Which means, we have to go behind her back, and sneak around if we want to see anyone."

"Yeah, and dear old dad, still thinks we're both virgins," the other one said, making them both laugh.

"Well, I'm happy to be sharing this with the two of you," I told them. And I really was, since they were obviously both enjoying the fun of exploring the pleasures of the flesh. Though their parents couldn't understand that they were just normal healthy urges, that everyone has.

Staring up the massive stonewalled fireplace, we talked for a while about different things, like what they were studying in school. One of them saying that they were hoping for a job in finance and that the other one was planning to teach.

Till finally I said, "You know it would be nice, if I knew which one of you was which." But they just shook their heads grinning, obviously enjoying keeping me in the dark, since they didn't offer any hints.

Not that it mattered, which one was which. Since I was enjoying the feel of them running their hands up and down over my erection and taking turns licking me up and down, while sliding their fingers through my chest hair, and tweaking my nipples, till they had me rock-hard all over again.

It just felt so incredible to be enjoying my first three-way, especially with my own step-sisters, that I wondered if I was going to erupt, just from the feel of their hands sliding over me.

Once they'd gotten me hard enough to pound nails, one of them got up on her knees, smiled at me over her shoulder, and murmured, "My turn," with a little wiggle of her gorgeous ass.

My cock already oozing with pre-cum, I crawled in behind her. Taking hold of my throbbing dick, I honestly didn't know that life could be this good. With two hot little pussies, just itching to be fucked, had me thinking, that I really did have it all.

The way she was moaning and softly mewling and eagerly rocking her sweet, round ass back against me, I knew it wouldn't be long, and we'd both be seeing stars.

I was pumping into her nice and steady, and I could feel my dick starting to pulse. Pulling back, giving her one last deep thrust, I let go and shot my load deep in her hot little puss. The way my legs were shaking, I couldn't believe how hard I came, considering the load I'd just shot in her sister.

Though maybe it was because of how kinky this whole thing was, being able to enjoy one sister after the other, was an absolute fantasy come true for a guy like me, who hadn't had a date in months.

When we decided to take a break and have some dinner, I thought I'd better put on a barbecue apron before I cooked our burgers outside on the grill. Mostly, so I wouldn't burn anything important, like my joystick, since we still hadn't put any clothes on. And hopefully, we still had lots of fun in store, considering that the evening was still young.

As the two of them set the table outside, I couldn't get over how hot they looked strolling buck-ass naked across the deck, with their tits bouncing and tight little backsides swaying.

I also noticed they seemed to be enjoying reaching out and copping feels of my bare ass, every time they passed. While I was trying to concentrate on what I was doing, so I wouldn't burn our dinner.

While they were parading around in the buff, my apron was getting pretty tight down in front, my dick popping up, just from the feel of their soft little hands sliding over my bare backside and me watching their bodies in motion.

I laughed when one of them squeezed me pretty hard, and playfully, murmured, "Hmm, nice buns."

This whole thing, was like an erotic dream come true, especially being able to share this with both of them at once. And I just loved how open and playful they were about sex.

After dinner, I put on a action movie and took a seat in the middle of the leather couch. I laughed as the two of them yelped when I pulled my naked playmates into my lap.

12