Late Night Swim with My Step-Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Balancing one on each leg, I had fun fingering their pussies and getting them off, while we were also trying to focus on what was happening on the screen. Their pussies were so wet, I could hear them clacking, though just barely over their moans as they came, creaming up my legs, till they had me dripping.

When they reached down and started to sliding their curious fingers over my erection, obviously hoping to watch me shoot, I shook my head and stopped them.

"Just sliding my fingers inside you two, was almost enough to make me come. And unless one of you wants to miss a turn tonight, I wouldn't touch me right now."

As soon as I said that, they both went, "Eek!" and let go of me like my dick was on fire. Of course, I laughed, because obviously the two of them were enjoying our fun little three-way tryst as much as I was, since neither of them wanted to miss a turn.

I toyed with their nipples, gently grazing them with my fingernails, which it seemed was enough to draw out their orgasm, from the way they were shivering and softly mewling as I held them close.

By the time the credits started rolling, I noticed that we were all pretty tired and starting to yawn. Looking between the two of them, I nodded at the stairs. "I think we should probably head up to bed." Since I had bought a king-sized bed for my room, that I knew would be perfect to sleep the three of us, hand in hand, I walked us upstairs to my bedroom facing the lake, with a nice, fresh breeze filtering in through the screened windows.

I thought the twins would be too exhausted to want to play anymore, after the fun-filled day we'd shared, but I should have known better. I shook my head laughing when one of them made a little purring sound, slyly smiling into my eyes, as she slid her leg over my hips and crawled on top of me, murmuring, "I think it's my turn to ride you."

As she happily slid her pussy up and down on my cock, it wasn't long and she had me hard as a brick, and just oozing to get inside her. Hating to leave the other one out, I reached for her and sat her on my face.

It had to be the ultimate high, eating out one of my step-sister's juicy little pussies, pushing my tongue into her as deep as it could go, while her sexy sister rode the living fuck out of my dick, like a bronco busting cowgirl at a wild west show. Except that she was naked with her big gorgeous tits bouncing as she rode me, because I couldn't resist the urge to peek around her sister, even as she kept squealing as she climaxed and came all over me.

It was like an erotic symphony, the way our flesh was rhythmically slapping together, with the high-pitched squeal of the girls and my deep grunts. I half-wondered if I should recording the kinky sounds of the three of us going at it, so I could play it back later, and probably get myself off again.

Licking into a hot little pussy, with the other one happily bouncing on my balls, it wasn't long and I could feel that incredible mounting sensation building up inside me again, letting me know I was about to erupt.

Gritting my teeth, I threw back my head and groaned so deep my chest hurt, as I felt the most explosive rush I'd ever experienced, shoot out of the end of my cock straight into her clenching pussy. While her sister shivered and moaned on my chest, coating me in her juices, the three of us amazingly, managed to reach the peak and climax together.

While we were smiling into each other eyes, fighting to catch our breath, I wrapped them in my arms and kissed the top of their heads, and told them, "I just love this with you two."

I was so happy now that we'd come up here together, just the three of us.

I knew it wouldn't be long though and they'd be here, and I kind of hated to have the folks show up. Knowing that the minute they stepped into the cottage, our kinky fun would have to end.

In the morning, I woke up with a smile on my face, as I felt two sets of hands, stroking my morning wood. Tired of wondering who was who, I looked back and forth between them and said, "Are you ever planning on telling on me which one of you is which. You two look so much alike, I can't even make an educated guess. Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying this with both of you, but it would still be nice to know who's who and who's doing what."

Kendra smiled and tipped up her face, and Cassidy pointed under her chin, and explained. "See that? Kendra's got a little mole under her chin. And that's the only way anyone can tell us apart." She winked. "And since we've always shared everything, even before we were born when we shared our mother's womb, we thought it might be fun to share you, too."

"Share and share alike, that's my motto." At least it was now, considering how hot things had gotten between the three of us.

I sat up, patted their thighs and nodded at the window. "I think we should go out for a swim while the weather's nice."

Shaking my head I laughed, watching them hop out of bed and run naked down the stairs with their tits bouncing, as they raced to get in the lake.

But I decided that I'd better go for a pit stop before I ran downstairs to join them.

When I got down to the dock, they were having so much fun just paddling around and laughing in the water, with their luscious breasts glinting in the sunlight. Tucking my legs up, I jumped in and joined them, making them squeal and laugh as I splashed them.

I reached out and grabbed their hands, and we flipped onto our backs and floated, enjoying the feel of the sun warming our naked bodies.

I kept looking back and forth enjoying the sight of their milky white globes shimmering in the sunlight. Although I hoped that no one happened by, or they'd probably lose control of their boat once they got an eyeful of the two of them floating naked in the water.

"Kendra's gonna make us breakfast, and I'll do the clean up. Then I'm gonna get a shower, and Kendra's going after," Cassidy said, coyly grinning at her sister.

"Okay, sure," I said, letting my eyes drift shut, not really caring what they were up to. As I reveled in the weightless feeling of floating on the smooth surface of the lake with the warmth of sun beaming down on us, with the melodic sound of the birds chirping in the trees, as we breathed in the clean, fresh, pine scented air.

It felt like paradise, especially being able to share it with the two of them on our own for the first time.

We were so zoned out, silently floating around on our backs, we didn't hear the two guys paddling past us in a canoe, till I heard one chucking and saying, "Wow, nice way to spend the day."

Though I smiled and gave him a nod, since they'd already seen us naked, we just kept floating. The girls giggling, probably thinking how naughty if felt to have two complete strangers ogling them as they drifted by.

He was right though, I knew I'd remember this weekend as the best time I'd ever had, considering everything we'd shared.

As nice as it was, eventually, we decided we should probably head back inside to get something to eat.

Holding them around the waist, I helped them up the ladder to the dock, and we walked together hand in hand back to the cottage. I had put some towels out on the deck, and we had a lot of fun drying each other off.

I noticed the two of them were really taking their time, drying off what was dangling between my legs, till they had it standing straight up in the air, with a bead of pre-cum oozing from the slit.

Kendra, coyly smiling, leaned in and lapped it up. Drawing it between her lips, she grinned as she gave it a little suction. I could feel my toes curling, from the way she was circling it with her tongue to make sure she got all.

I just shook my head chuckling as I watched their nipples getting hard, knowing what we'd be doing as soon as we finished breakfast.

Just for fun, I growled and chased them squealing into the cottage. And when I caught them, I hugged them to my chest and one after the other I dropped a kiss on their lips.

Giving their backside a little pat, I said, "Okay, I think you've had your fun. Now, let's eat."

Worried she might burn her delicate breasts I slipped an apron over Kendra while she was at the stove frying us up some bacon and eggs. Smiling up at me, she said, "Thanks, Joey." Then she put down the spatula, captured my face in her hands and gifted me with a sweet little kiss.

Shaking my head as I carried a plate of toast to the table, I was already dreading them going back to school, considering how close we'd become.

Once we'd finished breakfast, and cleaned up, when Cassidy ran upstairs to get a shower, Kendra offered to pour us more coffee.

I got the cream out of the fridge, and when I turned and got an eyeful of her luscious ass, I started thinking how nice it would feel to bend her over the counter and fill up her juicy little puss from behind.

Reaching around and slipping my hand down over her belly, I slid a finger into slit, shocked at how wet she was. Though I shouldn't have been, considering how hard she was clenching her inner muscles around my probing finger, like she was just itching for some action.

I dropped to my knees and licked her up and down, probing her with my tongue, till I had her moaning, and breathlessly spreading her legs open side, obviously ready to mate. "Ooh, yes, Joey. You know just how I like it," she murmured as she thrust herself down, sliding her puss over my face, feeding herself to me.

Once she'd come nice and hard, I got to my feet and came up behind her. Though I still had her panting and moaning as I worked my semi between her legs, sliding it through her slick folds. It didn't take long and I was fully erect, and nudging at her opening with the tip of my cock.

"Ooh, yes!!!" she hissed, as I bent her over the counter and with one deep, hard thrust, I was buried in her, balls deep.

Fingering her clit with one hand, wrapping an arm around her breasts, I had her squirming in my arms as I teased one of her nipples with my thumb, strumming it like a guitar.

I loved the sound of her whimpering, as she whispered, "Oh yes! I love how that know what it takes to get me off." As she got closer and closer to rising to the peak and cresting, I could feel my balls getting tighter and tighter, as a bead sweat trickled down my back and slid into my ass crack.

Flexing my knees, it was incredible watching her go into a full-body shudder, while I kept pumping my way inside her, till I had her packed to the max, and still thrusting.

I could tell that I was hitting her g-spot from the way her whole body was helplessly beginning to quiver as she threw back her head and let out a desperate cry, screaming my name, "Oh wow, Joeeey!" Changing up the angle, I kept up a steady pace, sure that I'd never felt anything as good as her pussy molding itself around me, clenching me like a custom-fit glove, like she hated to let go.

"Joey, I can feel it mounting, like a pressure cooker, ready to go off. Oooh, I'm gonna come so hard!" she warned me, as I picked up my pace, railing her like a mad man. Turning her face, I slid my tongue between her lips and mated with her mouth as I flexed my hips and straight up fucked her.

Then I shook my head and groaned, when I heard the distinctive sound of our cabin cruiser coming across the water. Talk about shitty timing. "Oh, fuck, that's them! I can't believe they're already here. I know the sound of our boat, and they're probably pulling up at the dock."

"I know we should probably stop, Joey, but I just can't. I almost there, you got me so close to the edge again. Please don't stop." Nodding my head, I dug my hands into her hips and kept pounding her from behind, hoping like hell I could get us both off.

The way my poor heart was pounding, I knew I was almost there. "I'm so close, I can almost taste it. Kendra, bend over, and hike up your ass, and spread your legs wide, so I can finish inside you."

Trembling in my arms, she leaned over as far as she could, pressing her tits against the counter. She kept thrusting back, as I picked up my pace, tunnelling in and out of her hard and fast. Anxiously listening for the sound of them opening the door, I pounded her like a wild beast, my voice shaking and my legs trembling beneath me as I muttered, "Oh, man, I'm close. So, fucking close."

She nodded her head. "I know I can feel you pulsing inside me. Oh god, and I'm close, too, really close."

I tightened my grip on her hips and just kept thrusting and thrusting and thrusting driving myself as deep inside her as I could go.

Sweat pouring off my face and onto her back, I just hoped that the folks had stuff to carry in, as I gave her a pounding that I knew she'd never forget.

Then suddenly, I tossed back my head and growled, utterly elated as I felt it shoot through me, like an electric charge racing down my spine, right down to my balls. My cock let go, and I feel it shooting deep into her body. I just hoped they didn't come walking in the door right now, while we were both trembling and groaning, while I kept on pumping, till I knew I gave her every drop I had.

Both of us were shaking pretty hard when I pulled out, grabbed some napkins off the counter, and pushed them between her legs to try and catch all the cum dripping out of her.

Pointing at the family room, that was darker than the kitchen, with the lights off, I told her, "Try and keep to the far side of the room, so they don't see you running upstairs. And put some clothes on. Tell Cassidy to get dressed, too."

Noticing a little puddle of cum that had leaked on the floor, I grabbed some paper towel and mopped it up. Then I raced after her, trying to stay at the edge of room, so they wouldn't see me from the window, back ass naked, running upstairs.

I'd just got into my room, and was reaching for my shorts, and I heard them call out, "Hi, we're here."

"Oh, fuck," I muttered. I just hoped I didn't reek of sex, because I couldn't do much about it now with Cassidy in the shower. As I made my way downstairs with a smile plastered on my face, I also hoped that my erection had fully deflated.

"Hey, you made it. How was traffic?" I asked, hoping I didn't look guilty as fuck, considering the fact that I'd just spent the last two days having a sex-a-thon with my step-sisters.

"Joey, your face looks flushed," my mother remarked, looking a little worried. I waved her off and muttered something about the heat, hoping she'd believe me.

Glancing around the room, probably wondering where his daughters were, my step-father mentioned, "Traffic was pretty light. It looked like everyone was heading home, while we were driving up."

Then we all turned and looked when Cassidy came bounding down the stairs, happily calling out, "Daddy, you're here! I didn't know you'd be coming today."

Cassidy and I shot each other the side-eye when my mother said, "Well, we're both so busy this time of year, unfortunately we won't be able to stay long. We're going to have to head back home tomorrow night. But at least you three can stay up here and enjoy yourselves."

"I hope they haven't been wearing you out, Joey," my step-father said, smiling at his daughter.

I had to fight so hard to keep a straight face when I replied, "No, I've been keeping up with them. And we've been having a lot of fun together."

"Yeah, we went in for a swim this morning. The water's really nice. You two should go in for a dunk, while you're here," Cassidy said, managing to look as innocent as could be.

"What's this?" my mother said, when she noticed a white sticky glob dripping down the side of the center island, where I had just pounded Kendra almost through to the other side.

I don't know how I missed it, while I was mopping up the rest. But as she was just about to reach out and touch it, I dove for the paper towel, and wiped it off. I shrugged and came with up what a hoped was a logical explanation. "We just had coffee, so we must have dripped some cream."

Cassidy was smirking about whose cream it was, and I was shaking my head, glaring her down, afraid we'd break out laughing. While the folks just nodded and Mom glancing around the room, said, "Well, I guess we should go and change and go in for a swim, since we're here. We brought some steaks and salad, so we can have a barbecue later."

"Sounds good." I said, as they walked into the bedroom off the family room, to stow their bags and change.

Watching them disappear into their room, Cassidy wearing a teasing little smile, leaned in and whispered against my ear, "Um... before you think about kissing your mom, you should probably run up and get a shower, because somebody smells like pussy."

Holy shit! I was just glad my mother didn't squeeze my face and kiss me like she normally did, or she'd probably be wondering why her son smelled like he'd been muff-diving, which of course I had been, when I'd buried my face in Kendra's pussy.

**

Talk about a close call, I thought as I scrubbed myself clean in the shower. Still, I couldn't help but smile, watching my horny little friend spring back to life in my hand. Knowing that the folks would be heading back to the city tomorrow. Once again, leaving the twins and I to enjoy a little three-way fun.

12