Late Night Swim with My Step-Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
The sexy fun and games continue, now that the folks are gone.
4.4k words
4.66
15k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2023©Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved

Hope you enjoy this next chapter. And thanks for reading! As always, your votes and comments are very much appreciated.

Just so you know, everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen.

I noticed the three of us were all smiles as we watched the parents board the cabin cruiser, to start the three-hour journey back to the city.

After the two of them had kissed the twins and said goodbye; my mom gratefully smiling up at me, brushed a kiss to my cheek, and whispered, "Thank you so much for taking care of them, Joey."

I kind of winced, feeling a little guilty, considering 'just how' I was taking care of them, by pretty much pounding their sweet little pussies every chance I got.

Once we'd waved them off at the dock, the three of us looked pretty happy about being on our own again. Especially knowing that we could finally get back to the sexy fun and games we'd been enjoying, before the folks showed up, forcing us to stop.

Now that the coast was clear, and we could do pretty much anything we wanted, the way the two of them were smiling down at my package, I wondered what they had planned for me.

But knowing how kinky the two of them were, I had a pretty strong feeling it was going to be something really hot, that my twitchy little friend was obviously going to enjoy.

Once we got back in the cottage, before we got sidetracked, I pointed over to the kitchen area, and suggested, "How about we have some lunch?"

Considering how hard we'd been going at it, I figured we needed something to eat, just keep ourselves functioning.

They both nodded, looking slightly disappointed, probably because we'd be eating with our clothes on. Before the folks had showed up, we'd been walking around in our birthday suits. Which of course, I thoroughly enjoyed, getting to watch the two of them strolling around completely naked, showing off their little shaved pussies, and big luscious tits.

Talk about a dream come true.

As soon as the twins were done with their lunch, they smiled at each other, and announced that they were going for a swim.

I just nodded, thinking that once I'd finished cleaning up the kitchen, I'd join them. But I almost choked on the last bite of my sandwich, as I stared at them wide-eyed, watching them slowly begin to peel off their shorts, doing a sexy little bump and grind as they teasingly pushed them down, till I could just see their slits peeking out at me.

Then holy fuck, I could feel my eyes flare when they tossed aside their little crop tops, and unclipped their bras, letting their big, beautiful breasts bounce free.

Licking my lips, eager for a taste, I couldn't believe how hard their nipples were, standing proudly erect.

The two of them, coyly smiling into my eyes, slipped off their tiny, black lace panties, and tossed them aside.

Waving their arms over their heads, they did a little shimmy, that got their tits jiggling and their asses swaying, while also making my frustrated dick grow thick as fuck in my shorts.

I could feel my heart pounding as they grinned at me, teasingly jiggling their titties, daring me to make the next move. While my poor throbbing cock was pulsing like a second heart-beat, pounding through my veins, sure that after that little strip show, he had to be harder than fucking granite.

Kendra nodded at me, smirking. "Okay, big guy, your turn."

More than happy to oblige, I stood up and took my time easing my fly down, getting off on the sounds of the two of them whimpering, obviously eager for a peek at my rock-hard friend.

When I finally let my shorts drop to the floor, I almost laughed at the way their eyes popped when my cock bounced up and sprang free and smacked me right in the stomach.

I was glad now that I had decided to go commando, knowing that as soon as the folks were gone, we'd be back right back at it.

"Oh wow, Joey, you're as thick as my wrist," Cassidy cooed, hungrily eyeing my erection, as I jacked it in my hand, making them anxiously clench their thighs.

"You still want to go swimming?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face, since I knew floating around in the lake, wasn't exactly what they had in mind right now. At least from the way they were both twisting their nipples and licking their lips, as they eyed my cock flying through my fist.

"Oh, fuck," Kendra murmured, watching me squeeze out a bead of pre-cum, smearing all over the angry red tip, till I had it nice and slick, and ready to push his way inside them.

"I thought you'd never ask," I said, nodding at the couch. "Both of you lean over the back of the couch, and spread your legs open wide."

I had to fight not to laugh at how quickly they scampered over and did as they were told, legs open wide, with their asses in the air.

But fuck me, what a sight, as my gaze locked on the apex of their thighs; eyeing their tight pink pussies already dripping, and just itching to be fucked.

Coming up behind them, I slid a finger into each of their hot little holes, and I rolled my eyes, as I felt them clenching their inner muscles, trying to draw in my probing fingers.

"Play with your tits girls, tug at those big, hard nipples," I told them, as I dropped to my knees.

Just the feel of sliding my tongue over her hot, slick folds had me groaning, as I pushed my tongue into Cassidy, while working a second finger inside her. They were just so tight, I could feel my cock pulsing like crazy, aching to push its way inside them, to give them each a nice hard ride.

"Ooh, that feels sooo good," Cassidy cried out, getting off on me licking her up and down while finger-fucking her into what looked like the start of a pretty intense orgasm.

Still working my fingers into her hard and fast, hoping to push her over the edge, I leaned over and pushed my tongue into her sister. I loved how quickly she started shaking and shivering when I suckled her clit between my lips, flicking it with my tongue.

"Oh, wow I'm coming so hard!" Cassidy cried out, her sister already moaning and desperately crying out, right beside her.

I was so fucking ready to pound them, I could feel my dick dripping onto my thighs. Still, I took the time to nurse them through their orgasms, until finally they both collapsed, every inch of them shaking and shivering, after coming insanely hard.

Turning their heads, they let out the most elated sighs, smiling at each other. I guess enjoying the fact that the two of them were getting off together. While I was pretty stoked, that I was the one making it happen.

"Now, let's get a leg up on the couch," I said, sliding a hand under their thighs, raising the right leg on one and the left on the other, and resting them on the back of the couch, so I had them opened up nice and wide, with their pussies glistening with their juices.

"Please Joey," Cassidy nearly begged, watching me get to my feet. I flashed her a devious smile, pumping my slicked-up friend in my hand, that was dripping like crazy, now that he knew where I was planning to bury him.

"I'm gonna try and fuck you both," I told them, getting in behind Cassidy. Clutching my dick at the base, I clenched my jaw and I pushed in, till we were both shuddering at the feel of my fat cockhead popping into Cassidy's tight little opening.

Her breasts heaving, she dug her hands into the couch, and hung on for dear life, muttering, "Oh wow, it feels like you're splitting me in two, Joey. You've got me stuffed so tight."

Bending my knees, I carefully eased my way in, and began pumping into her a little deeper with every thrust. Until we had a nice steady rhythm going, with her thrusting back, and softly moaning as she obviously got over the initial shock of being packed to the max, and was now getting off on the feeling of being fucked.

"Damn, you feel good," I told her as I relished the feeling sliding into her nice and deep, with her clenching around me like a warm, snug sheathe.

Feeling Cassidy starting to tremble, I grabbed hold of myself and pulled out, and got in behind Kendra. Dropping a kiss on her shoulder I told her, "Don't worry, baby girl, it's your turn now."

Knowing that Cassidy was still riding an orgasmic wave, from the way she was quaking, I kept working my fingers in and out of her, while I was getting off on the incredible sensation of driving my cock just as deep into her sister's snug little puss as she could take it.

It wasn't long and they both were crying out at once, "Oh, wow, I'm coming!"

"Who wants it?" I asked, feeling my legs trembling and my pulse racing, knowing I was right on the edge. Growling, I kept thrusting into her, deep and hard, drilling her like a mad man. I could feel my balls kept growing tight, as I got closer and closer to losing my load.

"Please, Joey, fill me up," Kendra pleaded.

I chuckled. "Well, since you asked so nicely."

Laser focused on the erotic sight of my juiced-up cock flying in and out of Kendra, bending my knees, I just kept pumping and pumping and pumping, till I felt the most incredible wave of relief wash over me. Grunting like a beast, almost wanting to pound my chest, I let go and erupted like a volcano, shooting off deep inside her spasming cunt.

I just couldn't stop shuddering, as my cock kept spewing, giving up what felt like a massive load.

Grabbing my dick around the base, my legs trembling, and my heart pounding, I quickly pulled out, took a step to the right and pushed my way into Cassidy's quivering little pussy.

I smiled, watching her stand on her tiptoes mewling like crazy, while I gritted my teeth and kept right on pumping, till I knew that I'd filled her up with the last of my seed.

"Wow!" They both gasped, on a shaky breath, happily smiling at me over their shoulder. Of course, I was smiling right back, having never experienced anything even half as wild as that.

Then I looked down and started chuckling, thrilled to see a nice thick trail of white hot cum, sliding out of their well-fucked pussies, dripping down their thighs, and making two pretty impressive puddles on the floor.

"That was perfect!" Cassidy proclaimed, obviously thrilled, she turned around, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard on the mouth.

Hugging her tight, and patting her little backside, I thought so, too. Being able to do them both at once, was like an erotic fantasy come true. Though I wasn't sure at first, if it would work. But lucky for me, I stay hard, even after I start to come, so I had a feeling I'd be able to take care of them both, if I moved fast.

Then my eyes rolled skyward, when the two of them dropped to their knees. And from the way they were smiling up at me, licking up down and all around my sticky friend, all the way to my balls, they seemed to really be enjoying cleaning up every last drop of our co-mingled juices.

Of course, just as I was really getting into it, letting my head fall back, twisting my fingers through their long blonde hair, and starting to drive myself deep into Kendra's mouth, my stupid phone started chiming.

Probably knowing that I had to answer, since I'd told them I was expecting a call, I watched my two sexy little playmates get to their feet, smirking as they licked the last few drops from their lips.

Shaking my head, flashing them a grateful smile, I picked up my phone, sighed, and said, "Hey, Jeff," since I'd seen him pop up on my screen. When he answered, and asked how I was doing, I nodded when the twins pointed outside to let me know they were going for a swim.

Stepping out onto the deck, I loved watching their tits bounce, their asses swaying and all that long blonde hair floating around their shoulders as they raced down the stairs to the dock, where they grabbed hands, laughed and jumped in.

"So, what's up?" I finally asked Jeff, though I never took my focus off the girls. Now I just hoped that no one came along and found them swimming around naked. Or I might have to get down there, so they'd know that they weren't alone, and that the two of them were mine. Well, my sisters, anyway.

Jeff explained that he was having trouble with a server at a car plant, just west of the city. I took a few minutes and helped walk him through it, suggesting a few things he could try. While I tried my best to keep my voice steady, watching the girls tossing a beach ball around in the water, their breasts dripping and bouncing so enticingly that my dick started lurching again, as they propelled themselves up to hit the ball.

Of course, just watching them, had my cock already pulsing with a thick bead of pre-cum oozing from the slit. Because obviously, my horny little friend knew that it wouldn't be long and he'd be buried in them nice and deep all over again.

After I'd hung up with Jeff, I put my phone inside and ran down and joined them in the water.

Holding hands, with one on either side of me, it felt so nice to be floating around on our backs with the sun glinting off their gorgeous breasts and my semi, lying across my thigh, soaking up the sun together.

We'd been floating for a while, enjoying the afternoon sunlight filtering through the trees, when the same two guys with the canoe came by and said hello. I noticed they slowed down long enough to get an eyeful of my sexy step-sisters floating naked beside me.

The one guy grinned, nodding at the twins. "Hey, you ever got tired, just let me know."

Yeah, like that was ever going to happen.

"You guys enjoy your day," he said when I just shook my head to let them know that it was never going to happen. They got the message, and paddled on down the lake.

Now that we were on our own again, we didn't bother putting any clothes on. And I gotta say, I loved being able to watch them walking around with their tits bouncing as I eyed their little bare pussies, with my cock eagerly pulsing, already imaging what we could get up to next.

When dinner time rolled around, the girls offered to make pasta, so I could check my emails and grab a quick shower.

I had just finished towelling off, when Cassidy called upstairs to tell me it was ready. I raced down with my dick bouncing, making the two of them laugh, since I was already fully erect, anticipating a night of kinky fun.

With the two of them sitting across from me, naked, I thought it was the perfect way to enjoy dinner, with my eyes glued to their voluptuous tits, while enjoying a very tasty plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Along with a mixed salad and warm Italian bread, that I imagined they'd heated in the oven, since the butter melted right into it, as I spread it on.

After I said, "Thanks girls, this is really good," I noticed they seemed kind of quiet as we ate. "Is everything okay?" I asked, looking back and forth between them, wondering if I might have done something to upset them. Though I thought they'd seemed pretty happy with the double dicking we'd all enjoyed, and the hours we'd spent floating around hand in hand out on the lake.

Looking kind of put out, Cassidy nodded at her phone on the table. "Our mom just texted to remind us that we're leaving next week."

Oh, fuck no! We were having such a great time together I just didn't want it to end. "Leaving to go where?" I asked them, hoping they'd be back soon.

"Mom says that my father works so much, she thinks he's ignoring us, and she wants to take us to Europe for a month. She's probably assuming that we're bored out of our minds, just sitting around at home with nothing to do." She smirked, when she said that last part, because they'd obviously been far from bored, enjoying some sexy fun with me.

Being without them for entire a month would feel like a lifetime. Especially since I couldn't imagine waking up without them anymore. Though I knew when they went back to college, we wouldn't be able to enjoy each other like this anymore, at least until the holidays rolled around again.

Unless... I went and paid them a visit, just to keep in touch, of course.

I noticed Kendra's bottom lip was trembling, she looked so upset. Hating to see her cry, I pulled her into my lap, tipped up her chin and kissed her, brushing back the hair from her eyes.

"I'm sure you'll have fun getting to explore all the sights in Europe," I told her, idly playing with one of her nipples, without even realizing that I was toying with her tits, while I was trying to make her feel better.

Of course, I always had my hands on them, either playing with their titties, squeezing their buns, or delighting in the feel of sliding a finger into their pussies.

Kendra grinned and started sliding her little wet puss over my cock. Shivering, she nodded down at my busy fingers. "But who's gonna play with my titties and get me off, when I'm stuck over there without you?"

"Hopefully no one," I said, and I meant it, too. "Because you're mine," I said, looking back and forth between the two of them, so they'd know how I felt.

"We know that we're yours. And you're ours too, because we've all gotten so close. But I just wish you could come, too," Cassidy said, finally giggling when I bent my head and licked her nipple.

Probably feeling a little left out, Cassidy snuggled into my lap, settling onto my other thigh.

Now I had two wet pussies in my lap, and my dick was very aware.

The three of us had fun, kissing, touching, licking and nibbling, till we are all breathing pretty heavy.

"Hey, why don't we clean this up?" I suggested, nodding at our plates. "Then we can cuddle up on the floor and watch a movie."

As soon I said it, they hopped off, and the three of us got everything put away pretty quick.

The two of them wearing identical little grins, took me by the hands and led me into the family room.

We'd just settled on the floor, with one on each side of me. When Cassidy said that she wanted to watch something scary and Kendra argued, "Cassidy, you know I don't like scary stuff. Why can't we watch a comedy for a change?"

Knowing what they'd both enjoy, I reached for my phone.

They stopped arguing and the two of them were staring up at the screen wide-eyed, when they realized I'd put on some porn, and some pretty raunchy stuff, too. Naturally, featuring a three-way with two busty blondes and a well-hung dude, who looked pretty happy about having two lusty ladies eager to savor his long, hard deal.

"Oh, wow," they both said, when the one lady smiled up into his eyes, wrapped her hand around his super long dick and slid him into her mouth, and then amazingly, took him half-way down her throat! Holy shit! She had her lips stretched around him so tight, I wondered why they weren't cracking.

While her busty friend slithered her way down his ripped, sun-bronzed body, dropping little kisses along the way, till she reached her goal and latched on, and started sucking the living hell out of his balls.

Their breasts heaving, and their pussies so wet that I could smell their sexy scent filling the air, my two playmates instinctively reached for my dick and started stroking.

No surprise, my cock was in heaven, knowing that soon they'd be taking their cue from the two lusty porn stars on the screen. Who were now pulling back, to let the camera zoom in on the long strings of saliva connecting their mouths to his pulsing dick, and juiced up balls.

That was followed up with a money shot of his thick, white cum sitting on the bustier blonde's outstretched tongue, that she had dripping down to her tits.

Before I knew it, Cassidy was latching onto my cock, and Kendra was moaning over my balls. While my eyes were rolling skyward, as I fisted their hair in my hands and started thrusting into the heat of Cassidy's hungry little mouth.

I couldn't even begin to describe how incredible it felt to have the two of them moaning and worshiping my cock at the same time, like it was the sweetest thing they'd ever tasted.

12