Late Night Swim with My Step-Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them had been working me over for a while, and suddenly I gasped, when I felt it; a sharp little warning zap racing straight down my spine, to my throbbing balls.

Gritting my teeth, I tried to hold back as Cassidy bobbed her head up and down, faster and faster, knowing she was also trying to get herself off, with her fingers sliding into her pussy.

The urge to come was just so overpowering, I finally gave up and thrust into her mouth groaning, and shot a massive load right down her throat.

I could feel my dick pulsing as she clenched her throat around me, like a pussy trying to milk me dry. I swear I'd never anything as incredible, or as dirty as my adorable kid sister giving me the best head of my life.

Knowing how she loved to swallow, considering that she was still sucking me off like crazy, apparently desperate to get every last drop. My heart pounding, I pulled Kendra up, spread her thighs and started licking between her legs, till the three of us were groaning out loud, as we all got off, shivering in each other's arms.

Though I really hated to see them go, I was glad that we'd at least have another week to explore everything that the three of us could get up to. Before they flew off with their mother, and left me on my own.

Of course, there was always phone sex.

I'm sure they'd be happy to keep in touch while they were touring around, while their kinky brother shared some naked fun with them over the internet.

And hopefully, that would tide us all over, till they were home again with me, enjoying some more three-way fun.

I woke up in the morning, and before I even opened my eyes I was feeling around the bed for my sisters, hoping for some action, since I had some serious morning wood going on.

Finally, I lifted my head and looked around, and saw that they were gone.

Now I knew what it would feel like when I was on my own again, without my little playmates.

Then I turned my head when I heard the shower, glad that they were at least nearby.

I got up and made my way downstairs and smiled at the aroma of fresh-brewed coffee filling the air, as I noticed Cassidy setting the table.

She smirked, eyeing my dick that was already swelling back to how hard he was when I first woke up, just from seeing her naked.

I took a seat at the table and patted my lap, and she crawled on, facing away from me. Reaching between my legs, I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head as she carefully eased her little wet pussy down onto my rigid cock.

Fuck me! What a perfect way to start the day.

I turned her head and kissed her, as she whimpered from the feel of my thickness opening her up.

Hanging on tight to the table, she started bouncing faster and faster, while I was tugging at her nipples, till we were both shivering and groaning as we began to reach the peak, ready to climax.

"Ooh, I can't believe how tight it feels, doing it this way," Cassidy murmured on a broken breath, still bouncing up and down on me like crazy.

"I think it feels like heaven, being buried so deep inside you," I whispered, sliding my tongue between her lips, and kissing her as her pussy constricted around me, sucking me in even deeper.

Soon, Cassidy was crying out my name just as I started erupting. Squeezing her tight in my arms, I groaned, thrusting up as she thrust down.

Kendra came bounding the stairs, and she raced over, just in time to watch us come.

"Oh wow, that looks hot," she said, watching her sister shiver and shake and toss back her head as she rode me to the finish line, reverse cowgirl style, at the table.

After the two of us finally stopped shuddering, Kendra smiled excitedly. "Joey, we want to watch some more porn today. Because we want to learn how to do everything with you."

"Sure," I nodded, breathlessly, as I felt a little river of cum sliding out her sister, slicking up my thighs and dripping onto the floor.

Wow! My brain was already racing, and my dick was twitching like crazy, just imaging what the three of us could get up to before the week was over.

Especially now that she'd told me that my two sex-crazed sisters were eager to try every last thing they could think of, with their equally horny brother.

12