Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is amazing... " Bobby placed his ear to her belly. "Then again, you are a slut... How do you know it's mine?" He squinted his eyes, trying to sell a sense of distrust.

Ashley pushed him away, and stepped back, posing with her hand on her hip as she glared down at him, still on his knees.

"How do I----How do I know it's yours?" She paused, looking him up and down, cocking her head to the side, contemplating where she'd smack him. "Because it's got a huge dick. You want to see the ultra sounds?" She finished with a smile as her tone lightened.

***

"I----I don't know where to start," Bobby said, looking from one potential partner to the next. "It's been so long. I feel like I owe each of you special attention, but I don't want anyone to feel left out."

As much as Bobby was looking forward to fucking Ashley and Candace, he secretly wished it was just him and his sister. Sarah was the one he wanted to make love to. She was the one that he wanted to cuddle with all night, letting their hands explore each other's bodies, reacquainting each other with every square inch. Tonight was going to be fun, but he wanted alone time with Sarah. His mom and Ian had already snuck off. Well, not off, as they were on the living room sofa, but they were fully engrossed in each other, making it clear that they'd interact with everyone else once they reconnected. And by the look of it, the reconnecting was going well, as Bobby had his dick buried in her cunt as he fucked her from behind, her torso draped over the back of the couch.

"Just fuck them all," Jennifer called out, trying to motivate Bobby and the girls. "All at the same time, son."

"I mean, she's not wrong," Ashley said. "We've all been waiting for this, so we might as well make up for lost time. I just want to add that I don't have a lot of stamina right now, so if you could start with me, I would appreciate it. I'll check out and leave you with these two slender beauties after you fuck me into labor."

"Let's not go that far," Candace said. "Is that even possible?"

"Kinda, it's a thing," Sarah interjected. "She's been going on and on about this whole week.

"Okay. I'll start----We'll all start with Ashley. Give her all the pleasure she deserves, and then she can go rest," Bobby looked Ashley's body over. "Damn, you might look even sexier while pregnant. Just no labor, okay? Not tonight."

"I'll try, but I want at least two orgasms before I tap out," Ashley laid back on the bed of blankets they'd created in the middle of the living room floor.

Sliding a pillow under Ashley's ass, Sarah lowered her mouth between her legs, kissing her inner thigh as she inched closed toward her pussy. Bobby and Candace each took a breast into their mouths as Ashley let out a long, slow sigh, glad to have the gang back together, at least most of it.

"Take it easy, my nipples are really fucking sensitive right now. I have no idea how I'm going to breast feed," Ashley warned. "Oh God, apparently so's my clit," she gasped as she felt Sarah's tongue flick over her nubbin.

"Is it bad that I get turned on by thinking about sucking your tits when you're lactating? I mean, I just find breast feeding so fucking hot. I always want to be the baby," Candace said before returning to Ashley's teat.

"You're clearly fucked up," Bobby said before kissing his way up Ashley's chest.

Secretly, he wondered what Ashley's breast milk would taste like.

He paused at her neck, alternating between kissing, nibbling, and sucking, leaving just a hint of a hickey before he moved to her cheek and finally her mouth. He kissed her for the first time in months, taking it slow, making it passionate but not aggressive. She was going to be the mother of his first child, and all of a sudden he wondered if he was going to be able to treat her like she wanted. Like a wanton slut. He still found her attractive, that was never going to change, but he'd never fucked a mother before... Well, that wasn't correct. He'd fuck his mother. He'd had no issue treating her like a dirty whore, so why should it be any different with the mother of his child.

"Take my dick. I want to feel the inside of your throat," Bobby said as he climbed to his knees, positioning his cock at the entrance to Ashley's mouth.

"Gladly," she replied with a smile.

"Open wide. Here comes the plane," Bobby mocked feeding a child as he twirled his cock around Ashley's face before pushing it between her lips.

Bobby grabbed the back of Ashley's head, holding it in place. He glanced down, seeing his sister's face between Ashley's legs, going to town on her clit. Further up, Candace was sucking intently on one nipple while she tweaked the other between her fingers. It was the same as it had been numerous times before, but this time there was a massive belly involved as well. It was slowing Ashley down, but hadn't seemed to diminish her libido. She was just as ravenous for his cock as she had always been.

She reached out and grabbed his ass, pulling him down, causing him to slide deep into her throat. When she'd had morning sickness she wasn't sure she could deep throat, but now that it was over, she did it like she'd never had any doubt. She swallowed, allowing his head to enter her throat. He held in place for a second before starting to pump into her, slowly increasing the pace of his thrusts until he was fucking her throat. She loved having his cock inside her mouth, especially when his sister was sucking her clit. Candace, who was trying to prematurely nurse, was just the icing on the cake.

"Switch places," Candace motioned between Bobby and Sarah, taking a quick break from Ashley's tit. "I want to see you fuck your pregnant lover."

"Gladly," Sarah looked up from Ashley's cunt, her chin glistening. "I always love making out with Bobby as I sit on Ashley's face."

Bobby somewhat reluctantly pulled out of Ashley's mouth, but he quickly forgot his disappointment as he positioned himself between her legs. He repositioned the pillow under her lower and ass, making sure her pussy was at the correct height to fuck her while sitting on his knees. As he did this, his sister knelt above Ashley's face, lowering her groin until Ashley reached out and flicked her clit with her tongue. She was facing Bobby, and smiled as she saw him press the head of his cock inside Ashley.

"Oh, fuck. I've missed this," Ashley said right before Sarah shut her up by pressing her cunt over her mouth.

"I think we've all missed this," Candace smiled. "I'm so glad we can still hang out like this. I hope we always can."

"I'm not going anywhere, so you are welcome to come and visit any time you want," Bobby replied.

"Just make sure Ashley and I aren't busy, we wouldn't want to be left out of the fun," Sarah added before moaning as Ashley sucked her clit between her teeth. "Just like that, keep it up you pregnant bitch."

Bobby pressed Ashley's legs back as he started to fuck her properly. Pounding into her, but not as hard as he used to. The belly made him cautious, but it wasn't going to stop him from having fun or pleasing Ashley. He pressed one thumb against her clit, rubbing while he thrust, inching her closer to the orgasm she wanted. His sister leaned forward, inviting him for a kiss. Their lips met, interlocking and then parting, letting their tongue play with each other. She was gyrating on Ashley's face, but Ashley was only halfheartedly eating her pussy as she focused on her building orgasm. Bobby could feel Ashley start to spasm, tightening on his cock as he continued to plow into her. He'd experienced these signs many times before, but as it'd been so long, he was overjoyed to feel them again. As her cunt contracted around him, just as tight as the first time, he neared his own orgasm, ready to fill her with his seed. She was only the first of the night, but it was going to be the biggest.

"Candace, suck on her tit, slide in there, make her cum. I want to feel her milk my cock with her tight cunt," Bobby asked.

Candace did as instructed and almost immediately elicited a response from Ashley. Her body trembled before exploding into spasms, so erratic that Sarah had to disengage from her friend's mouth, opting to suck the other tit as the three friends coaxed Ashley to the best orgasm she'd had in months.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Ashley panted, "Yes, I'm fucking cumming. Cum in me Bobby. Fill me up. Please, please, please."

By this point, Bobby couldn't have resisted if he'd tried. He was already past the point of no return. His cock jerked and spurt forth his first load of the night, filling the cunt of the woman who carried his child. Shot after shot filled Ashley. He'd saved up, knowing something was coming, not masterbating for the few days prior. His balls had ached for release, but it made this first orgasm that much better when it came.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight. Take my load you dirty mama," Bobby moaned as he hunched forward, giving Ashley all that he had.

As Bobby's orgasm dwindled he leaned back, his cock popping from Ashley's cunt. His sister was quick to take his dick in her mouth, sucking the remaining cum from him as she cleaned Ashley's fluids from his shaft and balls. She was happy to have her brother inside her, but she wished it was her cunt not her mouth. She knew it would be only a few minutes before she got what she wanted, but was impatient, nonetheless.

It wasn't Candace that slid between Ashley's legs, but Jennifer. She and Ian had been watching the threesome while slowly fucking themselves, and she'd swooped in to clean Ashley's cunt of her son's jizz. Ian was right behind her, sliding back into her cunt, fucking her doggy style as she lowered her head, cleaning the pregnant woman.

"Holy shit. This is so fucking hot," Candace murmured, not caring that she was kneeling off to the side at the moment.

"Oh, shit, keep going, suck my clit when you've licked me clean," Ashley begged. "I think I can cum again, just keep going. Don't stop."

Candace responded by, once again, taking Ashley's nipple into her mouth, sucking hard as she tweaked the other with her fingers. Jennifer slipped two fingers inside the pregnant woman, curling them, spinning them, and always pumping them in and out as she focused her mouth on Ashley's clit, sucking hard and not letting up until Ashley tipped into the ravine and fell face first into the depths of back to back orgasms.

"Oh my God. Yes, again, yes, keep going, yes, I'm cumming! Again!" Ashley cried out as her body was rocked by successive climaxes, sending her over the moon with pleasure.

As Bobby watched Ashley spasm on the floor, his cock regained strength inside his sister's mouth. She'd become an expert cock sucker, taking him fully inside her, a long way from where she started. The combination of her skills and the unadulteratedly erotic pleasure that Ashley was experiencing had Bobby ready to fuck once more. As his cock filled his sister's mouth, she pulled away, knowing that as much as she wanted to swallow it down her throat and keep it there until he gaged her with his cum, it was better served being used elsewhere.

"You should fuck Candace," Sarah whispered to her brother.

She wanted his cock inside her, but knew she had to share. Plus, she wanted his cum. He'd just filled Ashley, and she knew he'd be able to hold out through Candace's orgasm and she'd be the one that ended up with the second creampie of the night.

"As you wish," Bobby smiled as he stared down Candace and crawled toward her.

He knew what his sister was thinking, and like her, he knew it would be worth the wait.

Candace lay back as he approached, bending her knees and spreading her legs, opening her pussy to him, inviting him to fuck her. Her long, black legs, spread in a V, drew his attention to her cunt. Her lips were wet, reflecting the overhead lights, and while the edges were slightly darker than her skin, the inside was as pink as Sarah's.

As Bobby paused and stared at Candace's body, she slid a finger through her folds, gathering moisture, before bringing it to her mouth. Slowly and seductively, she licked her fingers clean. She took it between her lips, pressing it into her mouth past her second knuckle, before slowly pulling it out. A string of saliva hung between her finger tip and her bottom lip, glistening before it broke free and she smiled.

"I've been longing for your cock."

As Bobby plundered Candace's pussy with his large, white cock, Ian was approaching orgasm. Ashely had calmed from her second climax and rolled to her side, exhausted from the action. As she rested, Sarah had replaced her beneath her mother's mouth. Jennifer eagerly licked her daughter's cunt, teasing her, before finger fucking her and focusing on the clit as she'd done to Ashley.

Ian, who was still fucking Jennifer from behind, was spurred toward his own orgasm as he saw his half-sister get her pussy eaten by her mother. While he'd fucked both women, it had been a long time since he'd been involved in group activities such as this. He'd forgotten how much it turned him on to see mother and daughter service each other, especially when said daughter was his half-sister.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to shoot," Ian moaned as he grabbed Jennifer's hips and pulled her back as he thrust forward.

"Yes, please, fill me up stud. I want your sister to lick you from my overflowing cunt," Jennifer urged him on.

"My God, that's so fucking hot," Ian grunted as his cock exploded into Jennifer's pussy.

He'd been abstaining since fucking Colleen, and when his cock erupted it more than filled Jennifer's pussy. He kept pumping as his cock twitched, but as his orgasm died he collapse to the side, landing with his member inches from Ashley's face. She had just enough energy to scooch forward and take him into her mouth, milking the last few drops from him before she systematically cleaned his shaft and balls. She knew he wasn't done for the evening and wanted to make sure he was presentable for the next woman. It didn't hurt that she'd grown to love the taste of Jennifer's cunt. It had aged like fine wine.

Jennifer rolled to the side after Ian slipped from her. She'd cum earlier, but hadn't joined him in his grand finale. She wasn't upset, as Sarah exchanged roles with her and lowered her mouth to her mom's freshly fucked cunt, lapping up Ian's spunk, already leaking from her slit. Sarah took her time, running her tongue between Jennifer's folds, waiting for more cream to seep out, before focusing on the clit. Jennifer reached down and grabbed Sarah's hair, holding her head in place as she sucked on her clit.

Candace had already been more than sufficiently aroused, and Bobby was doing quick work to bring her toward orgasm. She ended up face down, legs stretched out behind her, as Bobby fucked her, straddling the back of her thighs. His hands gripped her firm ass as he pushed down, focusing his attention on driving his dick deep inside her. She had one hand beneath herself, helping him along, fingering her slit. She had wanted her first time back with Bobby to last, but all this attention had her cumming faster than she wanted or expected.

"Yes, Bobby. Fuck me. Fuck me, hard. Fill me with your massive cock," Candace screamed. "Make me cum. Keep going. I'm going to cum! Holy shit, I'm going to fucking cum!"

"Cum for me," Bobby encouraged. "I want to feel you strangle my cock. I want to feel you shake between my thighs. Give me the satisfaction of driving you wild you filthy, cross country slut. Do this for me and I'll fill you with my seed. I'll put a baby inside you just like I did for Ashley."

The idea of Bobby impregnating her pushed Candace over the edge, igniting her climax as she thought of his sperm fertilizing her egg. She knew she wasn't going to get his juice on this round, as that would go to his sister, but she knew she'd get plenty of it on this trip. She wanted him to shoot inside her bare cunt, but impregnation would have to wait. She'd wanted to carry his child since they'd started fucking, even before that, but track had gotten in the way. She hadn't told anyone, not wanting to ruin the idea that she could get pregnant, but she'd had an IUD placed after her first time with Bobby. She knew she'd take it out and let him put a baby in her as soon as her track career was over, but that was far away. For now, she dreamed and fantasized, careening over the edge into orgasmic bliss.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," Candace called out. "I want your baby inside me. Knock me up just like Ashley. Oh yes, I'm fucking cumming!"

Candace started to drool as pleasure swept through her body. Her face was smashed against the bed of blankets, and her ass thrust up, trying to drive Bobby's cock deeper, not that she needed it. She moaned and grunted, enjoying every last second of the enjoyment, knowing she had to share Bobby with the other girls. It was so much fun watching him with them, however, that she couldn't be upset. She came just as often from their mouths as she did his cock. It was part of the game, and this group they'd formed was not done having fun. Especially now that Jennifer and Ian seemed to be a permanent part of it.

Bobby pulled his cock from Candace as she fell limp post orgasm. She needed a breather and he needed another cunt to fill. Luckily, his sister was just putting his mother over the top of her orgasm as well.

"Oh, darling. Suck mommy's clit, fuck her with your finger. Make mommy cum," Jennifer urged as she pulled her daughter's face tight against her cunt. "I want to cum on your face, honey."

"Fuck, you two are hot," Bobby muttered as he watched his sister service his mom. "Make mom cum, sis. I want to taste her on your lips as I kiss you."

"Fuck. This family is messed up," Ian shook his head.

"Aren't you part of it?" Ashley asked, taking a break from sucking him.

"I sure am," Ian smiled.

"So are you, Ashley," Candace said, still lying face down. "And hopefully, so will I will someday."

"We'll make sure of that," Bobby said as he lined up behind his sister, glancing over at Candace.

Jennifer was just summating her orgasm, so Bobby held off on impaling his sister, not wanting to interrupt her licking of their mother's cunt. But he was already planning what was coming next, getting Ian's attention and motioning for him to replace his mom once she was finished.

"That's right darling, suck harder. Harder. Harder!" Jennifer screamed at her daughter.

As Sarah did as instructed, Ian knelt over Jennifer and took her right tit into his mouth, sucking on her familiar nipple. Candace, now partially recovered, nursed on the left. Ashley, content to watch, lacking the energy to continue with the fun, leaned back against the couch and enjoyed the show that her five friends----no, family members were providing.

"I'm cumming. God, yes, make mommy cum!" Jennifer continued to yell.

Her orgasm started from her cunt, but quickly jumped to her extremities, causing her fingers and toes to shudder. The tremor crept up her limbs, until her whole body was overwhelmed by the warm and luscious quake. He cunt gushed, covering her daughter's face, and her head rocked from side to side as she was serviced by everyone except her son.

Bobby sensed that he was missing out and quickly slid around the four others, kneeling over his mother's face. His first instinct was to press his cock to her lips, but he knew he was too late for that, so instead, he leaned over and kissed her. It started gentle, but as she regained her composure and the waves of her orgasm diminished, it became more and more intense. Their tongue battled and she reached up and grabbed the back of his head, holding him in place as she sucked on his tongue, then bit his lip. She held on with her teeth as he pulled away, then let it slap back to his teeth. She smiled at her son, who looked down on her naked body as it was serviced by his sister and two friends. They were all lovers now. A family with no distinction of who could fuck who.