Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to watch you two fuck your sister," Jennifer said, still on her back, her chest heaving. "Spit roast her like the slut she claims to be."

Sarah propped herself up on her hands and knees, her cunt presented to Bobby and her mouth slightly agape for Ian. They moved forward, cocks in hand, and pressed their shafts against their sister's respective lips. In unison they pushed inside, filling her mouth and cunt with their cocks as she opened for them. Slowly they inched deeper until Bobby's balls rested against her clit and Ian's against her chin.

Bobby and Ian each took a deep breath, looked into each other's eyes, and nodded, signally the start of their two fronted assault on their sister. They opted for alternating thrusts, with Bobby pulling out of Sarah's pussy as Ian pushed into her throat. As they pushed and pulled on Sarah, her body swayed forward and back, guided by their insertions. She'd missed her cunt being stretched by Bobby and was immensely enjoying swallowing Ian's shaft. It felt amazing to be in service to both of her brothers at the same time. She knew Ian had to go back to school in a few months, but she planned to take full advantage of having him around for the summer. Even if she would have to share him with her mom.

The other three women sat back and watched. They could've continued their own fun without the boys, but the show was too good to pass up. Each idly played with her clit as the action unfolded. The depth of which Sarah took each brother was impressive in itself, much less that she was doing both at the same time. The three siblings were putting on the show of the evening, whether they'd intended to or not.

"How close are you?" Ian asked, looking up at his half-brother, but not breaking rhythm with his thrusts.

"Not far off," Bobby responded, his hand gripping his sister's hips. "Are you close? Can we fill her at the same time?"

"That's what I hoped for," Bobby smiled. "I'd ask if she was close, but I don't want to remove my cock from her mouth."

"Understood. I can get her there," Bobby said with a wink. "I'm pretty good at timing my orgasm, so give me a heads up when you're about to cum."

The two men were calm and collected as they conversed about filling their sister with their seed. Their thrusts increased, as they gripped Sarah, holding her still. Bobby latched his hands to her hips, and Ian cupped her face. Ian filled her throat, then withdrew. Bobby filled her cunt, then withdrew. Over and over, driving her wild. She couldn't communicate the immense pleasure she was experiencing, but Bobby could feel it. He knew her orgasm was coming, but was it fast enough?

"Oh god, I'm getting close," Ian mumbled, his back beginning to arch as her thrust into his sister's throat.

"Candace, can you help?" Bobby motioned for Candace to join the fray.

Candace immediately knew what he wanted. No one could reach Sarah's clit, at least not without giving up their own fulfillment. She knelt beside her friend and slipped her hand beneath her, finding her clit after overshooting and letting Bobby's cock slide against her finger tips a few times. She rubbed hard and fast, knowing Sarah enjoyed a firm deployment on her nub. As she did this, Bobby let a stream of saliva fall from his mouth and land on his sister's freshly waxed asshole. He then rubbed his thumb on top of it, lubricating as he teased. He pushed inside when he saw Ian's eye grow wide, signaling the start of his orgasm.

"Oh my fucking God," Ian cried out. "I'm fucking cumming. Eat my cum you dirty slut of a sister."

"Uh, oh, ugh," Bobby joined in Ian's chorus of grunts and moans. "Me too, fill her from both ends, brother."

As Bobby's cock twitched and spurt forth his semen, he felt Sarah clamp down around him, cumming as her brother's filled her with their seed. Her body shook but remained in place, held still by the hips of her brothers and the hands of her friend. She sucked and swallowed as Ian filled her mouth with semen, almost keeping up with his delivery but allowing some to drool out onto her chin. Her cunt overflowed as well, more from the completeness with which Bobby filled her than the shear volume ejaculate. By the time Bobby finished thrusting, a frothy foam was oozing from around his dick, coating his balls before it dripped to the blanket.

Unplanned, but in unison, Bobby and Ian sat back, pulling their dicks from their sister. Sarah, weekend by her orgasm, slouched and sank to her side. Immediately, Candace moved to her face, licking Ian's cum from her chin. The two friends kissed tenderly as Sarah's mom crawled between her legs and sucked up her son's sperm. Once she'd cleaned the outside of her daughters pussy, she proceeded to tenderly and gently clean the inside, at least what she could reach, slurping up each glob of cum that leaked from Sarah's cunt.

"I guess I'll clean each of your cocks," Ashley said with a mock sense of duty. "Whose's going to be first?"

The fun continued late into the night, with Candace and Sarah outlasting everyone. Eventually, even they gave up and joined the rest in the cuddle puddle that had formed in the middle of the living room floor. The blankets, that had been used as padding and protection for the carpet, were now wrapped around the plethora of naked bodies. Everyone was satisfied as they fell asleep, but knew their libidos would reawaken in the morning with the rest of their senses.

***

The following day got off to a slow start, but the sexual tension rose as the morning wore on. Jennifer cooked a large breakfast, which they enjoyed on the patio in the warm morning sun. Their naked bodies soaking up the vitamin D as they fueled themselves for what promised to be a sexually charged afternoon around the pool. The mid-spring temps were already warm, bordering on hot, but no one was concerned about breaking a sweat.

The group fell back into sexual adventure before lunch, but they had less urgency. Their initial cravings had been satiated, and now they performed as they wanted, with individuals dipping out to rest, or just take a few laps in the pool. It was a sign of what was to come during the summer. A sexual free for all, with everyone coming and going as they pleased. It was still enough that everyone forgot to keep track of their phones, so when Dee and her boyfriend Mark arrived, not only was everyone naked, but Candace was getting spit roasted by Ian and Bobby, inspired by the previous evenings antics.

"Seriously, you guys? You can't even behave when I bring a boy home to meet you for the first time?" Dee screamed, feigning anger.

In reality, she'd expected as much and had warned Mark about everything. They enjoyed an open relationship, although neither of them took advantage of its allowances very often. The only thing she hadn't shared with him was everyone's relationship. How would she have explained that the two boys fucking Candace were half-brothers, and the girl licking her lips ready to eat Candace's creampie was their sister? She'd mentioned that Ashley was pregnant, and said it was Bobby's but that probably would have been obvious once Mark saw everyone. She knew he was very open sexually, but she feared someone slipping up and giving away the relationships. She assumed he wouldn't be okay with the incest. The problem, as she now realized, was that she never bothered to come up with an explanation of who Jennifer was. How was she going to explain who the middle aged, albeit extremely attractive, woman was? Sure, it could be waved off by Ian's propensity for older women, but it was going to be obvious that she had a connection with Bobby and Sarah, and not just in a sexually experimental way. As soon as Mark saw them interact, he was going to know she was their mom.

"Mark. Honey. I know I warned you about everyone here, but I didn't tell you the full story," Dee rubbed Mark's arm. "Don't be mad, but I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with the full truth, but now I realize I can't keep you from it. Um... I should warn you----"

"That those two are siblings, and she is their mother?" Mark motioned first at Bobby and Sarah, then at Jennifer. "Oh, and he," pointing at Ian, "is their half-sibling."

"Um... Yeah. How'd you know?"

"I did some research after you invited me. I looked up everyone's social media, piecing it together by friend connections and the names you told me. Then I cross referenced it with public records, and discovered everyone's relations, majors, and voting records. Even that Ian is Bobby and Sarah's half-brother because their dad stepped out on their mom. Although, that was a bit harder and of a gray area in my search. Anyway, I can't imagine why he stepped out now that I see Jennifer in person, even if she was pregnant with Sarah."

"Holy shit. Okay. Wow," Dee took a deep breath. "That's a little scary. You'll have to show me how you did that. How do you feel about it? I know it's a lot."

"I wouldn't have come if I wasn't okay with it," Mark smiled. "Plus, I have a little experience with family as well. Not to this level, but I used to fool around with my cousin. In fact, I lost my virginity to her," Mark glanced at Dee, not giving her any further details. "Shall we jump in? I'm sure you want to catch up with old friends, and I could certainly learn a thing or two from such a gorgeous cougar," Mark winked at Jennifer.

Dee and Mark integrated into the group with ease. They took their own partners for a while, then came back to each other before inviting others to join them. The group, as a whole, had a wonderfully exciting few days. Everyone was disappointed when Candace had to return for summer training camp, and Mark and Dee left to start summer school. They vowed to return when they could, and when presented with Bobby's plan of buying the adjoining lot, once he saved up the down payment, they dreamed of a post-college life living in a compound designed around sexual adventure and experimentation.

Epilogue

Three years later.

"How long can mom watch the kids for?" Sarah asked Bobby as she rolled over in bed, her naked body pressed between his and Ashley's.

"She's free until this afternoon," Bobby pulled his sister's body against his, her leg draping over his engorged manhood. "Why?"

"It's just... I'm set to ovulate. Today's the day that we should----I think it's time. I know we were going to wait, but I'm graduating next week, and honestly, I don't think that I've wanted anything more in my life. Can we do it today? Will you impregnate me?" Sarah kissed Bobby, not waiting for his answer.

"Of course," Bobby pulled away from the kiss for just long enough to answer.

"Um, did I hear that correctly?" Ashley, said, rolling over still groggy. "Are you going to knock her up finally? Can I help? I want to help. It's only fair. She was there when you bred me."

"Of course," Sarah reached an arm out for Ashley. "You can start by sucking on my nipple. I'm already wet thinking about Bobby filling my unprotected cunt, but a little nipple play couldn't hurt."

Ashley obliged Sarah's request as Bobby leaned over to take the other nipple in his mouth.

This wasn't a unique morning, as the threesome had slept together most nights since the contractors had completed Bobby's dream compound a month before. They'd moved out of Jennifer's house, and started to make the new residence a home. It was a longer process than they expected, and It still felt empty, but they hoped that would be fixed when the rest of the gang joined them after they graduated in a month.

For now, Ashley, Bobby, and Sarah were taking advantage of Jennifer's generous offer to babysit whenever they wanter. Sometimes, they would get a real babysitter and she would join them in bed, or Ashley would take care of the kids for a night or afternoon, but mostly it had been the three young lovers.

Bobby had been able to build the house after living with his mom rent free and pinching pennies to save up the down payment. Construction had gone over budget, but he wasn't worried. The others had promised to chip in for the mortgage after they got settled in their own careers. Even if they didn't, he was doing enough business to keep the house afloat, that is, until the babies started to multiply.

He slid his unprotected cock into his sister, for the first time fucking her with the intention of getting her pregnant. They'd been discussing her having a kid, with a lot of back and forth. They both feared genetic issues, but after a lot of research and several genetic tests on themselves, they decided it was worth the risk. He picked up the pace as Ashley decided to sit on Sarah's face, wanting to get off as badly as the two siblings. It wouldn't take Bobby long to orgasm that morning, as the thought of impregnating someone always got him off, but this time was especially arousing as it was his sister.

***

Candace was the first to arrive. She'd graduated a few days earlier, and made the drive to Scottsdale, eager to join her friends at Bobby's new place. She'd heard only good things, and couldn't wait to swim naked in the large pool. Although, that was not why she was arriving before the rest of the group. She was ovulating, and having had her IUD removed several months earlier, and with no hope of continuing her running professionally, she decided it was time Bobby put a baby in her. With Jennifer watching the kids, Candace was naked with Ashley, Bobby, and Sarah within five minutes of arriving.

"Bobby. I know we've talked about this, and I know you're on board, but I want to double check," Candace asked, looking in Bobby's eyes as she sank on his cock impaling herself as she began to ride him.

"Nothing's changed," Bobby ran his hand up her side before stopping and palming her breasts. "Yes, Sarah's pregnant, but I built this place with the idea of everyone living here, raising one big convoluted and fucked up family. Obviously the main house is huge, but there are several smaller residences around the property, not to mention my mom's house next door. Everyone can mingle or retreat to the privacy of their own building. I have no idea how we will raise all these kids, what we'll tell them, or what anyone that finds out about the intermingling will think or say," Bobby paused as he adjusted to Candace's increased tempo, obviously turned on by what he was saying. "This is all just a very convoluted way for me to say that I would love to put a baby in you. Now ride me hard, make me cum... and tell my sister to get over here and sit on my face."

***

Ian walked through the gate leading to Bobby's pool. He looked sheepishly around, seeing who was there. He saw Ashley, Sarah, then Bobby and Candace making out in the pool, and finally he saw who he was really looking for. Jennifer lay on the lounge chair across the pool. She looked up, as if she'd sensed Ian's presence, and then jumped up and ran toward Ian with the enthusiasm of a woman half her age.

"Oh my God, Ian. It's so good to see you. I've missed you so fucking much. I'm going to tie you to my bed tonight and not let you leave until I'm done using you as my personal play thing," Jennifer said as she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her naked body against his, planting a kiss on his lips before he had a chance to respond.

Ian kissed her back, slipping his tongue in her mouth as his hands slipped to her ass, gripping her cheeks between his fingers as he ground his growing hard on between them. He could have kept doing this all afternoon, but he broke free from her kiss, pushing her back slightly so he could look into her eyes.

"I'm so, so happy to see you, but we need to talk," Ian sounded serious.

"What's on your mind? Do we need some privacy?" Jennifer looked concerned.

"No. I think everyone needs to hear this. In some ways, it affects everyone here."

"What is it?"

"Um, it's funny you mentioned tying me to the bed, because do you remember Halloween from a few years back? When you were still married?"

"Of course, we invited that room service girl to play with us. That was a lot of fun," Jennifer looked wistful as she spoke. "What was her name?"

"Colleen. It was----er, well, is Colleen," Ian took a deep breath. "I ran into her a few months ago, and well, as you know, you encouraged me to have fun with girls my age. And, I guess, we've been fooling around a lot since then."

"Okay," Jennifer squinted her eyes. "Are you dumping me for her? It's okay if you are. I understand."

"No. No. Nothing like that," Ian sighed through his nose. "I love what we have and I don't want to give that up. Ever. And I hope that your offer for me to move in with you still stands now that I've graduated."

"Of course it does, honey. I love you, that won't change. You can live with me even if you don't want to sleep with me anymore. Although, I really hope you do," Jennifer started to regain her confidence and squeezed Ian's hip.

"Well, that's awesome, because, well... I got Colleen pregnant. We weren't trying, but also weren't taking much precaution. Well, any, really. I guess I was motivated by Bobby having kids with Ashley, and everything that he talks about happening up here and what he wants to create, and well it all sounds amazing, and it's just that----"

"I probably can't have kids any longer," Jennifer sounded slightly dejected.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to tell you."

"It's okay. I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish I could've had a child with you, but I always knew it was unlikely to happen. I've been living vicariously through Bobby and Ashley's kids, and I'd love to help raise your's and Colleen's. It will be the closet I'll get to raising one of our own... unless you knock up Sarah, although you'll have to wait a bit for that to happen," Jennifer smiled.

"Wait? What?" Ian shock his head as his eyes widened. "Are you pregnant?" He turned toward his half-sister.

"I am," Sarah wrapped her arms around Ian, pushing her mom out of the way, as he pulled her naked body against his.

"Congratulations," Ian said. "So all the tests went well?"

"They did, but enough about me. We can catch you up later, there is so much going on. How far along is Colleen? When can I meet her?"

"You can meet me right now, and I'm about twenty weeks," Colleen emerged from behind the fence, "I'm so happy to be part of this huge, loving family."

***

"Hello, everyone," Dee announced with her arms spread above her head, "We're here, so the party can get started. "Oh, I see, you've started without us, per usual."

"Oh, shut up and get naked," Sarah said. "I've missed sucking on those breasts, and I'm sure Bobby has missed that tight cunt as well."

"I sure have," Bobby lifted his head from Ashley's pussy, his chin and cheeks sparkling in the sun.

As Dee stripped and jumped straight into the fun, Mark stood motionless, not knowing what to do. He'd spent plenty of time at Jennifer's house the last few years, and enjoyed his time immensely. So much, that once he and Dee had secured jobs in the Phoenix area, he'd agreed to move in with everyone. It had seemed like a great idea, especially with the seemingly endless supply of people to fuck, but now he was a little nervous. Dee slipped back into this lifestyle with ease, while he----

"Hey sexy, you look like fresh meat," Colleen said, eying Mark, who she'd never met. "Want to come show me what's beneath those shorts?" She leaned forward, still sitting on the lounge chair.

Mark could instantly see that she was pregnant, and ever since Dee had started talking to him about having a kid, he'd grown more and more turned on by every woman he saw who was carrying a child. It did not help that Colleen was extremely attractive, with short blonde hair and huge breasts.

"I'd love to," Mark smiled as he stepped out of his shorts, his cock already sticking straight out.