Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 02: Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay then, Candace, pick one of us and suck on her breasts for a minute."

Ashley would've been the obvious choice as she was already topless and had the best jugs of the five. Candace, however, surprised us all and picked me.

"Also, if you have to remove clothing as part of a dare, then you must keep it off until we're finished," Ashley added.

I sunk into the couch, leaning back as Candace yanked my shirt over my head. She hesitated for a moment before leaning forward and taking a nipple into her mouth. She was gentle at first, but as the seconds ticked by, she increased the pressure and even started to nibble with her teeth.

I wanted her to slide a hand down my pajamas, but that wasn't part of the dare, and I had to settle for the nipple play. When the time was up, she leaned back and gave me a wink, leaving me with a glistening and erect nipple.

"Dee, I dare you to give us all a striptease," Candace declared, hitting play on her phone to give Dee something to dance to.

Dee wasn't the best dancer, but she knew how to tease, slowly raising the hem of her babydoll, giving us just a glimpse of her naked cunny before letting the fabric drop. She went around the circle, giving each of us a few minutes with her ass in our face before she settled in the center to slowly remove the lingerie.

She could've pulled it over her head and been done with the dare, but she opted to slip first one arm and then the other through the straps, leaving the fabric hanging on her impressive breasts. She cupped her tits, shaking them around, before she shimmied the lace down, then back up, leaving us with just a glimpse of her nipples.

Eventually, Dee slid the nightgown below her breasts. Taking one in each hand, she pinched her nipples. Moving around the circle, she shook them in everyone's face, allowing each girl to briefly suck on a nipple of their choosing.

We were all heated, and it was only a matter of time before someone dared another to go down on them. Our plan with my brother might have failed, but that wouldn't stop us from getting off. With a few twirls of her hips, Dee dropped her babydoll to the ground and took a bow before sitting down.

The dance only lasted for three or four minutes but left me with an oozing pussy, not that I'd been dry after Candace sucked on my nipple.

"Okay, Ashley, I dare you to let each of us motorboat you."

Ashley didn't say anything before grabbing each of her tits, pushing them up, and trying to shove her own face between them. It was a joke, but she came closer to pulling it off than anyone else could've.

Candace took her turn first, burying her face between the perfectly shaped orbs, taking her time, and enjoying the sensation against her cheeks.

She was followed by Bella and then Dee, both seemingly enjoying the experience, leaving me to go last.

I took a bit of liberty with my motorboating, opting to grab both her breasts, pinching her nipples as I forced them against my head. I turned my face from side to side, pausing with my mouth against the inside of each breast, giving little kisses.

These smooches worked their way outward until her nipple was in my mouth. I sucked long and hard on the right, massaging the left until I switched and continued suckling until my cheeks grew sore.

"Okay, okay, that's enough," Dee interrupted. "We all know where this is headed. How about we ditch the game and get naked already?"

No one objected, and the rest of us stripped from our remaining clothes, leaving us standing nude in an awkward moment of silence. We analyzed each other's bodies, with no one making a move and everyone seemingly afraid of picking a favorite amongst friends.

How did you choose a partner without insulting the others?

"Before we dive face-first into each other's cunts, I have an idea," Ashley spoke up. "Have you ever heard of sexual roulette?"

"That's when girls take turns fucking a guy without a condom until the loser gets creampied?" Bella responded.

"Or are they the winner?" Ashley winked. "There are two ways to do it. Either, everyone gets a certain amount of time, say five minutes, or each girl has to keep riding the guy until she cums. Unless, of course, he cums first."

We were all intrigued by the game.

I was playing innocent, pretending I had no interest in my brother while still trying to urge the others on. Reassuring them that Bobby wouldn't be upset if he was awoken by a naked girl straddling him.

There were real stakes at play, with none of us being on the pill, and Candace was reluctant at first, too afraid of an unwanted pregnancy. Bella was uncertain as well.

Neither Ashley nor Dee were concerned, knowing they could always get the morning-after pill, having had pregnancy scares before.

"Do you think your brother has any STDs?" Candace asked.

"I doubt it, but I honestly have no idea what he's been up to at college."

After some back and forth, they all agreed to take the risk and play the game. We'd clearly grown too frustrated over the summer if we were willing to risk pregnancy just to get laid.

Ironically, this was the type of behavior our parents were trying to prevent by keeping us sheltered. Although, I doubt our parents would have ever thought the four of us would be openly discussing the rules of fucking the same boy without a condom. With one of us dreaming about her brother's cock inside her now drenched cunt.

The rules were finalized, and straws were drawn to determine the order. Bella would go first, followed by Dee, then Candace, and finally Ashley.

Each girl would ride Bobby cowgirl or reverse cowgirl until either they or Bobby came. They could use their hands to play with their clit and breasts, while Bobby was allowed to do anything he wanted except flip them over.

There would be no foreplay, except when required to get Bobby hard. They weren't allowed to jerk him off, blow him, or keep fucking him after they came, as those would put the next girl at a disadvantage.

If he came inside someone, they would return to the living room immediately, showing the rest of us. The next girl would be obliged to get him hard again.

It was a stupid game, but it was going to get each of them laid. After the initial hesitation from Bella and Candace, they both seemed eager to play.

Bella, going first, was confident she'd be able to cum before my brother, which was a good bet given how drunk he'd been.

Candace now acted like she was now craving my brother's cum inside her. She kept talking about how she wanted to know how it felt for a guy to cream in her.

I had to remind her, that like Bella and I, she didn't even know what a cock felt like inside her. We'd all had a dildo up there, so our hymens were long gone, but it was not warm flesh and certainly not attached to my brother.

As the girls worked out the final details, I plotted how I'd get involved in the action. I knew my friends would take pity and eat me out, but I wanted to experience my brother's meat as well.

I hadn't been sure, but the longer we talked about it, the more I dreamt of impaling myself on his impressive cock.

I thought I could wait until everyone had gone to sleep and sneak into his room. Hopefully, he would think I was Candace returning for a second go.

It was risky, as I might wake someone, but I couldn't think of a better way. Anyway, I doubted I would have the courage to follow through when the time came.

"All right, Bella, good luck and have fun." Dee winked, and Ashley gave Bella's ass a slap of encouragement.

Bella ascended the stairs and walked toward my brother's room with certainty, but I knew she was nervous inside. She'd never gone all the way, claiming she was saving herself for the right guy, who, as it turns out, was apparently my brother.

She seemed eager, but I'm sure she would've been more relaxed if she wasn't risking a creampie.

I would love to tell you that the living room turned into a foursome while we waited, but part of the rules was you couldn't play with yourself until you had Bobby's dick inside you. Leaving us to sit around and try to listen to what was happening upstairs.

At first, there were no sounds, but after five minutes, Bella released a shriek of satisfaction, which brought her round to an end.

Dee waited impatiently for Bella to return, but she didn't emerge from the base of the stairs as anticipated. After another five minutes, she appeared with a radiating grin and everyone rushed to give her a group hug, congratulating her on losing her virginity. Dee, per the rules, immediately made her way toward my brother's room.

"What took so long after you came?" Ashley asked suspiciously. "We said no extra stimulation."

"We didn't say anything about titty fucking," Bella replied with a smirk.

"Well, that sucks for Dee, but maybe we should outlaw that as well?" I suggested, hoping to preserve my brother's stamina for when I could sneak into his bed.

We all acknowledged what Bella had done was technically not cheating as it hadn't been explicitly discussed. It was also agreed that no one would pull another move like that, which really only applied to Candace as Dee was already moaning on top of my brother, although she wasn't going to make it to her climax.

Bella assured us that she'd left Bobby on the brink of orgasm, meaning Dee wouldn't get anything other than a cunt full of sperm. This was confirmed when we heard Bobby grunt, followed by Dee's footsteps as she came waddling back to the living room, with Candace already on her way to join my brother.

"That was unfair. Bella did something to him after she came. I barely touched him before he shot his load," Dee complained, her hand holding her dripping pussy. "I think Bella should eat me out to make up for it."

Bella didn't seem thrilled about the idea. She'd been the most hesitant during our sleepover earlier in the summer and I am sure adding a large creampie to the equation didn't help.

Ashley and I sensed her hesitation. As we looked at each other, I could see a devilish look developing behind her eyes. I knew what she was about to propose and gave a non-committal shrug.

"How about Sarah eats the creampie?" Ashley blurted out.

Now, I should remind you that we had been drinking quite a bit. This whole idea was concocted by a bunch of drunk and horny girls. So while Dee and Bella were shocked and a bit grossed out by Ashley's suggestion, they quickly accepted it was happening.

For my part, I tried to play it cool, not wanting to show that I ached to taste my brother's seed.

"I mean, I guess. It's just cum, right? It's not like I'm blowing my brother." Just the idea turned me on. "Fine, I'll do it."

Dee lay on her back with her knees in the air and legs spread wide, giving me a perfect view of the trickle of cum oozing from her slit. I was quickly between her legs, my tongue reaching out and tasting a man's cum for the first time, lapping up what clung to her folds.

My nose buried in her neatly trimmed pubic hair as I pushed my tongue deep inside her, releasing a gush of liquid, which flowed through my lips. I paused before swallowing, letting the flavor sit in my mouth like I was tasting a fine wine, and tried to determine what was Dee and what was my brother.

I dove back in, focusing on getting Dee off, attacking her clit with my tongue as I slid two fingers into her soaked gash. Despite her reputation of being loose, she clenched tight. It felt like my fingers were being sucked inside. I returned the courtesy by drawing her clit into my mouth.

I knew from our previous encounter that Dee preferred intense pressure on her clit, not the light flittering of a tongue as often shown in porn. I didn't bite down, but I pulled her nub through my teeth, hitting it with my tongue once it was elongated inside my mouth.

I tried to curl my index finger to run along the ceiling of her vagina but found it more difficult than anticipated and struggled to maintain the pump with my arm. It didn't really matter as Dee swiftly approached the orgasm she'd missed with my brother.

I felt her fingers dig into my hair, pushing my head deeper into her groin. Her legs tightened against my face, squeezing and holding me in place as I launched her across the threshold. She released a howl of pleasure as her pelvis bucked, my teeth hitting her pelvic bone.

I kept going, knowing she wasn't done, sucking harder on her clit, not letting up, and struggling to breathe as I forced a third finger inside her.

She responded by arching her back, forcing herself against me as she pulled my hair towards her as if she sought to merge my face with her cunt. I was all for it.

It felt great to provide this level of pleasure to my friend. I was growing adept at eating out women, with my confidence growing with each orgasm delivered. Despite this, I didn't consider myself a lesbian or even bisexual. True, I'd gone farther with my friends than with any boy, but it wasn't for lack of desire.

The thought of a cock inside me still held the most weight. Boys were still my top priority, despite stumbling into my lesbian experiences. I knew it was merely innocent fun, even if it brought serious orgasms.

"Damn girl, that's one of the best I've ever had." Dee stroked my hair as I lay my face on her stomach. "I'm no longer sad about missing out with your brother."

"I can't believe you just ate your brother's cum," Bella added.

"Seriously, that was fucking hot. You might as well fuck him now," Ashley teased.

There was an awkward pause while everyone digested what Ashley had said. I hadn't immediately rejected the idea, which made the girls conscious that I wasn't utterly opposed to the proposal. Thankfully, Candace broke the tension as she returned wearing a giant smile.

"Not that I've anything to compare it to, but that's an amazing cock," Candace exclaimed.

"My turn, and then you get to finish him off, Sarah," Ashley announced as she bounced towards my brother's room.

"What's she talking about?" Candace asked, looking confused.

We explained how I'd eaten his cum from Dee and how everyone thought his cock was amazing, and Ashley, in particular, thought I should sneak into his room after she's done. Neither Dee nor Bella added support for the idea, but neither did they distance themselves.

"I think you should go for it," Candace injected, "after all, it's not that much crazier than what we've all been doing."

"Do you think that he would go for it?" Dee asked.

"I don't know, but it does sound nice right now. I'm super fucking horny," I continued to act like I was on the fence.

"He doesn't need to know," Candace said, motioning to compare our two bodies, "I told him I wanted to feel his cum inside me. He'll think it's me returning for a second round. Just keep the room dark and his hands away from your hair."

"That could actually work. What do you think, Sarah? Are you game?" Bella asked.

It was true my body was similar to Candace's, and if the room was dark enough, Bobby shouldn't be able to tell us apart.

I wanted to fuck him so badly at this point, but I was still afraid of what my friends would think in the morning, not to mention what would happen if Bobby found out.

Would he tell our parents? Would he refuse to speak to me again? I wasn't sure, but I was willing to take the risk. He was returning to college in a month, and after that, I might never live in the same house as him again.

This could be my only chance to take the leap. It's something that'd been in my head since I first saw his naked body, but I never thought I'd ever get the chance to go through with it.

Faced with the consummation of a long-standing fantasy, I froze. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I couldn't comprehend that I was being egged on by my friends.

They were actually urging me to sleep with my brother. I knew we were drunk, but this seemed like a sexual spoof of the Twilight Zone. Was this really happening? Would they still support me in the morning?

There was only one way to find out.

"I'd give him a few minutes. He was pretty close to cumming when I was done with him," Ashley said upon her return, assuming I'd decided to fuck Bobby.

I sat on the couch, staring blankly across the room. My friends crowded around me, and their arms pulled me tight as their hands worked their way across my body.

I felt fingers clamp down on my nipples, cup my breasts, and slither across my tummy. Then someone dropped their hand to my groin, and two fingers slipped inside me, pumping away they were soon joined by another set pressed against my clit.

They weren't seeking to make me cum, but they wanted me to be as close as possible when I mounted my brother, just as each of them had previously done.

I wish I remembered more of those minutes, my four friends servicing my body, teasing and pleasing me.

I should've returned the favor, letting my hands roam their bodies, but I just sat there, envisioning what I was about to do and thinking about how Bobby's cock would feel inside me. Knowing I was about to lose my virginity to my brother.

I thought about the stories I'd heard about incest. How the brother and sister always professed their undying love for each other. They explained how their bond was tighter than anything possible with an outsider and that their relationship was something unparalleled. This didn't apply to me.

I loved my brother like a sibling, but he wasn't my soul mate. He was just fucking hot with an outstanding cock to boot. This wasn't a story of forbidden love.

Forbidden yes, but it was lust through and through. I was going to fuck the shit out of my brother, and then I would walk away. It was never going to happen again. At least, that's what I kept telling myself.

"Are you worried about getting pregnant with a genetic freak?" Dee asked.

I snapped out of my trance. "I'm way past ovulation. I'll be fine."

Ashley surprised me with a gentle kiss on the cheek. It was followed by one from each girl, ending with Candace kissing me on the mouth. Her tongue pierced my lips, and our tongues lightly danced as we Frenched.

Despite all the oral sex, none of us had kissed in such an intimate way. I wasn't sure how to take it, but it helped get me out of my seat. That, and eight hands, shoving and hauling me to my feet.

"Go get him," Ashley said as a chorus of hands slapped my ass, urging me towards Bobby's room.

There was no backing out now. I wanted my brother's cock inside me, for Bobby to deflower me, to make me a woman.

Yes, he was my own brother, but he was also a sexy well-hung man, the latter spurring on my cravings.

My friends, who I'd previously feared wouldn't condone my thirst, urged me on, giving me the confidence to make it happen. I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol, the heightened sexual atmosphere, or honest understanding.

No matter which, they wanted me to fuck him nearly as badly as I wanted it for myself. It's amazing what a bit of groupthink can do.

As I climbed the stairs, my legs began to shake. By the time I reached his bedroom door, it had spread to my arms.

I grabbed the doorframe and took several deep breaths, trying to calm my nerves. I thought about turning around and rejoining my friends, but I knew they'd push me up the stairs again. There was no backing out now.

I stepped through his door, everything stopped quivering, and my nerves suddenly calmed as I faced my prize.

Bobby lay on his back, naked except for the sheet covering half his legs, his cock still hard from when Ashley left him, and his head was tipped to one side.

He was asleep and unaware of his sister standing, naked herself, watching him, waiting until she had enough resolution to climb atop him.

I moved with determination, not wanting to balk at my decision. The door closed behind me, leaving the room mostly black, with only the shadows of our bodies visible from the faint light sneaking through the drapes.