Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 02: Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it, I straddled my brother, his cock inches below my soaked cunt. Bobby woke before I made contact with his member, his hands instinctively reaching for my body. This was the moment of truth. Would he think I was Candace, or would he know I was his sister?

His fingers traced my stomach, inching towards my breasts. I knew he couldn't make out my skin tone, but would he notice my chest was different from hers?

His hands cupped my tits as I lowered my snatch to his rod, sliding along the shaft, feeling the tip graze my clit. It was the first time I'd been completely naked with a boy, and unfortunately, I couldn't see a thing.

Everything happened on feel and instinct. My hips rocked automatically, understanding it felt good for both of us but aware his dick would feel much better inside me.

I'd made it over the first hurdle, but the second was all on me. As Bobby played with my nipple, I reached below and guided the head of his cock against my slit.

I sank onto him without hesitation, acting like my friends before me, finding myself impaled before I considered taking it slow. He was big but not as thick as some of the toys I'd used, making my first time painless and blood-free.

I rolled my hips as I pushed myself up with my knees, dropping back down until my ass hit his thighs. I quickly found a rhythm, surprised at how natural it all felt. Not just sex, but sex with my brother.

It helped that it was too dark to make out the details of his face, and neither of us had spoken since he woke. It was just me on top of a boy, his cock buried inside me, and no reminder he was my brother.

I suspected I would be comfortable looking him in the eyes as we fucked, but I wasn't confident he would feel the same.

Without warning, Bobby grabbed my hips and rolled to the side, managing to wind up on top of me with his cock still buried deep. My legs were wrapped around his ass, pulling him into me. He cupped one breast while his mouth sucked on the nipple of the other.

I preferred the sensation his mouth provided, sucking harder than anyone had prior and somehow managing to turn me on more. He pumped into me, hard and fast, not holding back.

He wasn't holding back!

He wanted to finish inside me, thinking I was Candace. Thinking I'd asked him to do just that.

I needed to cum before him, and I needed to take action on my own. I slid my hand between us, my fingers finding my clit.

The power was like nothing I'd experienced before. Bobby's hips slammed into me, his balls bouncing off my ass, the sweat from our bodies mixing as I creamed over his cock.

I'd heard many girls' first times were disappointments, but this was anything but. My body shook with each impact, my tiny breasts jiggling, and the friction of the sheets the only thing keeping my head from bouncing off the wall.

I was already obsessed with sex, immediately understanding why Dee had as much as possible. The sensations were far beyond masturbating or even being eaten out. Those could stimulate me, make me cum, and bring me intense pleasure, but this was a whole-body experience.

It was the joy of pushing your body to the limits during a race combined with sexual gratification.

There was so much to explore. With my eyes now open to the possibilities, I needed Bobby to fuck me every way he could. I wanted this to last all month. This couldn't be a one-night encounter. I just needed to get over the final obstacle of him discovering his final fuck of the night was his sister.

My brother fucked me harder and faster, our bodies pushing into the squeaking mattress and the headboard thudding against the wall as he bottomed out inside me.

I pressed my free hand against his muscular chest, gripping his pecks as he did my breasts. I wanted to cum before he did but needed more pressure on my nipple.

I moved my hand to the back of his head, gripped his hair between my fingers, and pulled his face into my chest. He responded by sucking my nipple through his teeth, gently biting down while flicking it with his tongue. It was what I needed and pushed me to the brink of orgasm.

I shifted my hand to his ass, cupping his firm cheek before squeezing down. I could feel it contract with each pump into me, his fine ass finally more than window dressing.

He was advancing the pace as I needed, and my fingers mirrored his aggression as they worked against my clit.

I was cumming with my brother's cock deep inside me.

I didn't scream out, not wanting to give away my identity, and instead buried my face into the crook of his neck, kissing him to restrain my voice. I might've cost myself some intensity, but it was still the best orgasm I'd had.

My body quivered, not from nerves but from uncontrolled ecstasy. Surges of pleasure swept over me, liberating me from all the tension and emotion that arose from the transition between high school and college.

I needed more of this.

I could feel my cunt contract around his cock, causing it to feel firmer and thicker. I clung to him, not wanting him to pull out. I didn't know when I'd changed my mind, but I desired what Dee had received, a cunt-full of cum.

I knew he was planning to pull out, he wouldn't want to cum inside a second teenager tonight, but I coveted it. I wasn't worried about pregnancy. I simply craved his seed, thinking it would feel inadequate if he pulled out and shot over my stomach like my first time wouldn't be complete.

It was a desire based on emotion, wanting more connection with Bobby, as if him cumming inside me would bring us closer.

My orgasm was dying down, but Bobby's was just revving up. He grunted as his thrusts became erratic. I guessed on timing and pulled his ass towards me, first with my hand, then wrapping my legs around him.

I calculated correctly, and his cock jerked inside me, transferring his cum to my vagina. The thought, more than the sensation, brought my dying orgasm back to life. My body spasmed again as my brother gave up on pulling out and unloaded the rest of his seed inside me.

Pump after pump from his cock drove my body towards a second climax, my fingers pressed against my clit, urging it further. I'd never experienced anything like it, and I wanted more.

The sex was better than anything I could've hoped for. I'd gone into the experience thinking I'd trick my brother into fucking me and that it'd be a one-time thing, but now I needed more.

He collapsed on top of me, my body slowly calming as he turned his head and kissed me. The intensity grew rapidly as our appetites took hold, despite our recent orgasms.

I let down my guard only to find his hand on my head, his fingers digging through my hair, realizing I wasn't Candace. It was only a matter of time before he concluded who was beneath him.

To my surprise, he didn't stop kissing me, our tongues continuing to swirl, with Bobby showing no indication of disgust. We broke our kiss, not saying a word, and nestled into each other.

The incest stereotypes started to make sense as a feeling of love beyond what I'd previously understood washed over me. I'd already been close to my brother, but now our connection was something few would understand.

I'd dreamed about his body for so long, but I'd never considered how I truly felt about him. He'd been an object to get off to but always remained my brother, off-limits to anything but fantasy. Now he was someone I cared for as both a sibling and a lover, and he just happened to have a smoking hot body.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. It was the first time we'd done that since we were kids in the backseat of our parents' car. It had been innocent and cute then, but now it was a taboo that no one else needed to know about.

Only my friends already did — a final hurdle to face in the morning.

I awoke before sunrise, my body cold from the lack of covers. I knew we had a long discussion ahead of us, but I thought it was better if I wasn't in his bed when he woke. It would give us time to process the new information before facing each other in daylight.

Careful not to wake him, I covered Bobby with his blanket before sneaking out the door. I returned to leave the key to the liquor cabinet on his nightstand, not wanting to disobey his request. It would also remind him that what had happened wasn't a dream.

I kissed him on the cheek and made my way back to the living room. My four friends were still naked, snuggled together in the middle of the floor, blankets haphazardly draped across their bodies.

They'd obviously had a good time after I'd left. I was sorry I missed out on it, but I wouldn't have traded my experience for anything. I picked up my clothes and headed toward the shower. I wanted to look presentable when Bobby woke.

It felt like the best way to convince him it wasn't a mistake and that he should allow me to fuck him again... and again.