Late Night Visit

Story Info
Kylie is surprised when she comes home from work.
1.4k words
3.94
7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie returned home following another long day at work as a secretary at a large bank. She enjoyed her job, but was tired of the old man environment and the constant sexism that went on. While she enjoyed the attention, she was always lonely when she got home to her large home. In addition, she was always having to go to dinners for work.

Tonight was the same routine, another boring dinner with the old men. She got home around 11 pm and was unsure why, but something felt different. It wasn't the weather, which always sucked, but for some reason the window in the living room was left open. She felt the draft on her skin as she went to close it.

Upon hearing the latch on the window click she could feel like she wasn't alone. She turned around and saw a large man dressed in a black hoodie, blue jeans and beanie. She was startled, but before she could recognize who he was or say anything his hand was on her throat and she was dragged into the living room and forced over the couch.

As tall as she was and with her heels she was barely touching the ground. She was still in shock when she felt her dress being lifted over her ass and exposing her black panties. The man placed a hand on her back to hold her down. She tried to stand up but kept being forced down.

She felt him take her hands behind her back and could hear what sounded like his belt being removed. He held her wrists together and she felt the leather of the belt being wrapped around her wrists.

Her face was pushed into the pillow and she tried to scream but it only came out muffled. "Who are you and what do you think you're doing?" She muffled into the pillow. "Shut the fuck up slut."

She felt her panties being ripped off her skin exposing her pussy and ass. He kicked her legs apart and his hands touched her pussy. She loved her pussy being touched but she fought trying to get aroused by this stranger. Her pussy had a mind of its own and started to get wet from the attention. Her mind tried to fight it and she struggled against the man and free her wrists. "NO!...STOP" she muffled as she tried to breathe.

She felt his hand release from her pussy and the man took her panties and stuffed them into her mouth. She still fought through the panties and the man took his fingers and rubbed her clit. She continued to get wet as he shoved a finger into her tight hole. The man still had a hand on her wrists and one in her pussy. He rubbed her and fingered her as she still struggled. "Shit...I'm going to cum" She thought as his finger invaded her and hit her g spot and rubbed her clit. Her body fought through her mind and her body shook as she came from the intrusive fingering. Her body tightened and she moaned through her panties.

Her body collapsed but she didn't get any relief as the stranger grabbed her by the hair and stood her up. He ripped the rest of her dress off and exposed her black bra. He pulled her tits out of the bra and pushed her shoulders so she was now sitting on the carpet her back against the couch. He had a hold of her hair as he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his large cock.

"OPEN YOU MOUTH SLUT" he commanded. She tried to fight and shake her head, her makeup running from the tears. He tried to shove his cock into her mouth but she kept it closed. He let go of his cock and grabbed her jaw forcing her mouth open. He violently shoved his cock in her mouth causing her to gag immediately. Holding her brown hair with both hands he started thrusting in and out of her mouth. She felt violated but she could feel her pussy getting more and more aroused.

She gagged on the man's cock, spit and slobber falling from her mouth and his cock down to her large tits. He pulled her face towards his cock and she gasped, losing her breath and gagging. She could feel her face getting red and the tears running down her cheeks. She screamed until he pulled his cock out of her mouth and she gasped for air. He then shoved his cock back into her mouth again and fucked in and out. Again he pulled her face so that his cock was all the way down into her throat and his balls were against her chin.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and then dragged her by the hair and threw her onto the couch. Her hands still bound behind her, she fell back and was delirious and out of breathe. She felt him kneel down and start licking her clit. She could feel him moving his finger down to her ass and as he started to insert a finger into her ass she yelled "NO! NO!...IT'S TOO DRY...STOP!" he didn't heed her warning as he shoved his finger in her ass. She was now being fingered in both holes and still fought herself from cumming. Her body won over her mind as she was about to cum again. Her body shook and she filled the room with her moans as he violated her.

She felt herself being flipped over and placed on the floor bent over the couch cushions. The man moved behind her and she felt him inserting his cock into her ass. She loved anal sex, but she needed lube and he was putting his cock into her with only the juice from her wet pussy. She screamed as he entered her. He at least stopped and let her ass get used to the thickness of his cock before he started fucking her.

As he thrust into her he reached up and grabbed her hair with one hand and her throat with another. She could feel herself losing her breath as he fucked her ass. Her tits were rubbing against the couch cushion and she was getting more aroused even though she tried not to. She kept moaning and tried to speak as he fucked her.

He released her throat and pushed her head into the couch and fucked her harder. Her body kept responding to the violation of her ass. Her pussy got more and more aroused and she could feel the sensations from her nipples. She hated it but she needed to cum again. She was finally able to turn her head and look back at the bearded man and look into his eyes and through her tears she moaned "Fuck my pussy please. I need it. Fuck my wet cunt."

Despite her request he kept fucking her. Eventually he pulled out of her ass and she felt him start to enter her pussy. She moaned in pleasure from finally getting the attention she needed. "YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" She moaned as he slid into her pussy. He thrust into her and grabbed her hair again. She loved that and moaned in pleasure as she could feel another orgasm coming. "I...I...I'M...GOING...TO...CUUUUUUMMMM" She screamed as she felt her pussy flood his cock. Her cock pulsed and pulled and she could feel his cock getting thicker and knew he was going to cum soon. He kept thrusting into her and felt his cock explode, filling her pussy with his cum. He grunted and pushed himself into her as he dropped everything into her womb.

She was out of breath, sweaty, and couldn't see through her tears. Her wrists, jaw, and ass were all sore. She felt the man stand up and pull the belt from her wrists. She stayed bent over the couch and her him walk out and then heard the front door open and close. She wiped her tears away and stood up to walk to the bathroom. She was still in shock as she started a shower, wondering who that man was. As she kept thinking about what happened she started to smile and feel her pussy getting aroused. She rubbed herself to orgasm again in the shower thinking about the incident. Finally exhausted she dried off and went to bed where she passed out and hoped the man would return again soon.