My Neighbor Made Me Do It Ch. 01

Story Info
Another lonely Friday night...interrupted.
4.6k words
4.35
53k
66

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Neighbor Made Me Do It

by: CapnSteelBoy

Author's note: Here we are again, some creativity back in my mind so a new story for you all. Hope you enjoy, and I will continue it as my mind creates the words to type out. Cheers!

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

There I was, sitting in front of my computer screen, watching porn and jerking off. Countless loads have been sprayed into my hands, towels, socks, my makeshift fleshlight. After college, I moved to DC, the nation's capital, blah blah blah. There were so many good paying jobs here, many grads had little other choice if they wanted to make a living. Been here two years now.

Now I'm not saying it was worth it, as DC is an expensive area, and traffic is just lame. I'm just a business admin guy, working at a financial firm at the bottom of the corporate ladder. My job consists of looking at other people making tons of money off of their spare money day in and day out. Sure, I was paid properly for my job and I have no reason to complain about my salary. I was happy with my effort vs. payment for said work. I'm not a real "go getter", as they say, or "self motivated", and whatever other sort of properties employers are looking for. But I do my job, and I do it well, so there's no complaints coming at me either.

My days are mostly the same though, as I live a life of being basically a shut in. I go out to go to work, buy essentials, but spend the rest of my life locked away in my basement apartment sitting behind my computer playing games or watching porn. In school I tried a few times to meet women, but being slightly pudgy and socially inept, I never had any luck. I also always punched above my weight, so to speak, and went after the hottest girls. Talk to a girl who is pudgy and socially awkward as well? No thanks! Don't hate me, I know what I like, that's all.

So here it was, another Friday evening, having blown three loads during the day, that I finally realized I have to leave my apartment. Not far, mind you, just up stairs and down the hall to the laundry room. A shared public laundry room, with never enough machines. My hope was that being Friday evening, most the other folks in my apartment complex would be out having fun socially, leaving the machines free.

Plodding up the stairs in a hoodie, with my laundry bag slung over my shoulders like a weird stealth Santa, I made my way to the laundry area. I kept my head down the whole way, hoping upon hope to not see anyone for fear of having to interact. Yes, even a simple hello was annoying to me. As luck would have it, I made it all the way there without seeing a soul. Phew! Alright, a few dryers were running, but all 6 washing machines were not. I was in luck! I went to the first machine, and it had wet clothes in it. Ditto for the second, third...dammit! All the machines had washed clothing in them.

Huffing a bit in anger and frustration, I saw a post-it note on one of the machines - "Its my stuff, either move it into the dryer and I'll pay you back, or come get me to do it! Unit 11A Thanks, K." There were various hearts and smiley faces drawn on the note too. Great!, I thought, a little girly girl. I only have enough change for my wash and dry, so I can't do it for her. Guess I'm stuck knocking on her door...shit!

Her apartment was just a few doors down from the laundry room. As it would happen, its the unit directly above me downstairs, as I'm in unit 01A. She was a loud one at times, with her music and partying. So I knew she was a social butterfly, with lots of friends, and clearly had a good time in life...unlike me. This is going to be difficult.

I approached the door and pulled my hood down, so I just had a ball cap covering my head and keeping my shoulder length hair behind my ears. I didn't want to look like a stalker or something. There was loud music to be heard from the outside of her door, and sounded like some heavy movements inside. I knocked -- one, two, three -- with my knuckles on the metal doors of her unit.

Nothing.

Shit! I'm going to have to be that guy, and knock harder. Attempt number two -- one, two, three, four -- again, with my knuckles on the metal door, this time with some more behind them.

Nothing.

I'm not interested in laundry enough to play this game any further, so I started walking toward the stairwell to go back to my unit. I'll just do laundry at like 3am or something. After taking about 10 steps from her door, it opened. Out popped a girl...no, a woman...in her late 30's would be my guess. She had on one of those short robes I've seen in porno out takes that the girls wear on set when not in scene. You know the ones, barely long enough to cover their ass and pussy from being seen. K, as I assumed was her, barely had it tied shut, and I could almost see her tits.

"Hey! Sorry, I was, uh, working out in there, didn't hear you knock. What's up?" she said in my direction.

"Uhm...", good start, idiot! I was a bit tongue tied, as she was clearly naked, at least I assumed, under that robe, so the only work out I could think of, was, well, you know...

"Uh, hey. Yeah, your note in the laundry room...uhm...uh...I was going to do laundry...uh...", I fumbled in her direction.

She giggled a little at me, like a girly girl. Why was a woman of this age acting like this? And answering her door practically naked? It all seemed rather suspect to me, and definitely not something a woman should be doing, right?

She smiled after her giggles at my fumbling, and continued with, "Oh sweetie, I'm sorry, I'll head down right after I finish up in here...got to keep my sweat going, you know?!"

"Whatever," I muttered as I continued my walk to the stairwell. Frustrated and angry at the situation and this woman's weird aloof nature. Just before her door closed, I think I heard something along the lines of, "Oh, it was just a cutie from the building...now, where were we, stud?". Did I hear that? Did she say I was a cutie, and it definitely sounded like she was in there fucking, not working out! She did have a sheen layer of sweat shine to her facial features and above her chest, they must be really going at it!

I raced down the stairs, as I was getting a hard on from the exchange, or more accurately, from the words I think I heard before she shut the door. As I entered my abode, dropping my laundry bag right inside the door, I raced into the kitchen to create my makeshift fleshlight. Thank god for reddit, as I read about making these up for jerking off...way cheaper than the real things. You just roll up a towel with a latex glove in it, and then wrap the wrist portion back over the rolled up towel. I use a rubber band to keep the other end of the rolled towel closed. Add lube and your dick, and business!

So there I was, my pants off in front of the computer, watching the videos that came up from my search for "fitness girly girl takes it hard". I say videos, but the reality is, I blew my load almost instantly after getting fully erect inside the love glove. It felt pretty weak, the shooting of my load, but that was the fourth today, so didn't bother me at all. Objective completed, although it left my dick feeling a bit raw and looking pretty pink and angry from all the day's work on it.

The music stopped in K's apartment above me, and I heard footsteps going to the front door, and finally the door slamming shut. I assume she went over to the laundry room then, so I'd give her 15 minutes and then head up there to start my load of clothes.

Wasting time was one of my specialties, and I spent it watching a youtube video about picking up girls out of my league. Same old bullshit by a guy who is pretty handsome saying anyone can get any girl with his specific techniques. I was too cynical to learn anything from him...plus it all seems like bullshit to me, as these videos always lead to, "Now, if you really want to win with the ladies, buy my book/course/whatever." Yeah, I was a cynic.

Figured enough time had passed, I grabbed my laundry bag and went back upstairs. Shit! Forgot my hat and hoodie! Realizing this as I was getting to the first floor landing, and accepting that in general I'm too lazy to go back for something like that, I headed down to the laundry room with my face and head completely exposed. This may not sound like anything special to you all out there, but to my anti-social self, it was a big deal to me.

Arriving at the laundry room safely without having to wave, or speak, or acknowledge anyone, I figured it was a lucky night!

WRONG! As I entered the room, a little out of breath from my pace, there she was -- K, the girly girl -- reading her phone while leaning on the dryer. Still in her short robe and with the eyes of a predator, she looked up and saw me -- then scanned me from head to toe and back. She licked her lips then and spoke, "Hey, its you again! I'm Kayla, by the way, but everyone just calls me Kay, or just the letter K."

Standing there like a deer in the headlights, I didn't answer her. God what was wrong with me...women just turn me into a dull headed turd. Then the giggles started again from K, as she continued to stare at me, trying to figure me out...although I'm pretty sure she already knew my issue at this point.

"Uh, uhm...sorry...I...yeah, I'm Ken, or I guess...uh...you can call me just K, too!" I replied, far too cheery for my normal nature. Damn this woman had an effect on me! I felt myself getting upset again that a woman of her age, her upper 30's, was acting like those high school and college girls with all the girly shit and high pitched voice.

"Oh, I love it! A couple of cutie K's, doing laundry, having a chat! Its so nice to meet you, fellow K!" Her cheery response hit my ears like a grenade. "I got my stuff out of the first and second machine, buddy, so you can use those now! Need any change for the machine? I have a big baggie of quarters!"

Yes, everything she says seems to have an exclamation point to it.

Wordlessly, I pulled myself away from her gaze and started loading the laundry machines, separating my colors from my whites like my mom taught me. I could feel her eyes on me the whole time, as I bent over away from her to pull clothes out of the laundry bag. I laughed on the inside thinking I was showing off my ass like a girl...well...to another girl. Who was acting like a little college girl now, jackass?

She murmured something behind me, which I think was, "Mmmmm...nice and cute..."

That made me really self conscious that I was showing off my ass like a girl. Did she really just say that? Is my ass really cute? Ah shit, I've been bent over this whole time thinking about what I may or may not have heard.

K's murmuring continued, "Fucken' tease...showing off like that...momma's gonna get hungry..."

There was no way I heard that right. What the fuck was this woman saying??

Startling me from my inner dialogue, K spoke louder so I could hear clearly this time, "Hey you, which unit are you in? You already know I'm in unit 11A. I haven't really seen you around before, did you just move in?"

I responded to her queries with, "No, I've been here for a couple years now, I guess. I'm in unit 01A downstairs. I'm a pretty private person, you probably just never saw me as I don't go out much..."

"Oh sweetie!", she squealed. "You're young, you should be out having fun, drinking, partying, having sex - lots of sex - its what you do when you're so young!", K said, ending it all with a giggle.

My face was flush red at this point, I could feel the heat from the blood flow. Embarrassment just coursed through my veins, my heart beating faster, my breathing becoming a bit heavy. All her talk of sex and the things I was over hearing had my libido rushing. But having jerked off so much today, and so recently before coming upstairs, I guess fortunately my dick didn't grow into an obvious pants tent.

"I..uh...well, its sort of...like...yeah, I just have friends that aren't local, we talk online and stuff." I shot back her way. "Plus with work and all, I don't really have time for all the partying...uh...yeah, like...uh...and the sex."

I turned back to her during that diatribe, and she looked deeply into my eyes from about 10 feet away and said, "Oh honey, you don't even know what you're missing, do you? A cutie like you could be having sooo much fun out there! Hmmm...well, since you live right below me, why don't we start hanging out a bit? Not all the time, I have work too, and needs...but I could totally help you enjoy life more! What do you say sweetie, you want to be momma K's friend? Hrmm?"

Holy shit! Was this woman offering to help me fuck girls? I've been all porno for so long, I didn't even think about it that often, except when staring at a hottie for too long.

I stuttered then, with the prospect of sex in the forefront of my mind, "I...uhm, uhhhh...I think I would...uh...like that. Do you mean it though? You're not teasing me, right? You're serious?"

K smiled at me and walked over then, putting her hand on my cheek. I was frozen stiff with this close proximity to this older woman, barely clothed, touching me. Sure, it was like when a mother strokes her kid's cheek to calm them down, but here I was, being touched by a woman none the less.

"Oh you're so cute, sweetie. Of course I'm serious! You can even come to my work, which I suggest, and work on yourself too. I'm a physical trainer, I get people in shape! People love being with fit partners, you know, right? You just need a little work. Otherwise, you're already so cute, and your skin is so smooth..." she trailed off, stroking my cheek then with her fingers.

She was so close now, I could finally get a good view of her. K was like I said, in her upper 30's for sure. She was very attractive, as her face was cute and her body was very tight. I could clearly see the fitness trainer in her now. Her thighs had muscle definition, and I'm sure if she were naked I could confirm a six pack of abs. Her job had a side affect clearly of keeping her boobs on the smaller side, I would guess only B cups, if that. But man her body was tight, her skin tan, and her flowing blond hair were all very attractive.

I was panting a bit as she stroked my cheek, and extremely embarrassed to share, that a drop of drool fell from the corner of my mouth. "Oh shit! I'm sorry, I..uhm...I just...I have to go..." I blurted out.

As I turned to run away in shame, I felt her firm grip take me by the shoulder, turn me slightly, as her other meat hook clamped down on my other arm. I was held in place by this impossibly strong woman! She looked me deep in the eyes, and said, "Sweetie, don't you get all embarrassed on me now! Its ok to be turned on by me, I work hard to look this way...and I've been trying to push your buttons...look what I'm wearing for goodness sake!"

I started to respond but before any words could form, she pushed her mouth onto mine, her eyes remaining open and boring into my soul! I stumbled back, but her iron grip kept me rooted to the spot. Her tongue shot past my lips and started battling around the inside of my mouth. It tasted a little salty, but having not made out with lots of girls, I just assumed this was normal. I couldn't believe what was happening, I was so turned on by this woman taking charge...taking me.

K released my left arm then and moved her right hand over my body. She found my nipples and pinched them roughly, tugging them away from my body. I squealed into her mouth, and felt her smile in the kiss she was forcing on me. Her hand continued down my chest and stomach, until she was grabbing my dick. It was soft still from the day's over use. Her grip was also anything but loving, as she tugged and squeezed my shaft and then my balls. More moans and squeals escaped my body during this.

Breaking away from the kiss then, without removing her hands from my body, she said, "What's the matter, cutie? You don't like me? You don't like my body?" As she said that last part, she sort of shrugged until the top of her robe slid down her shoulders, opening enough for me to see her bare breasts. She giggled as she saw me staring, open mouthed and pathetic looking. She kept tugging at my balls during all of this, but without effect, as my dick was just too raw to get hard.

Her giggling continued, only broken up by her speaking to me. K was saying to me, "I can't believe you're not getting hard for me, sweetie, all that teasing you were doing, showing me your little chubby bottom for so long when you were loading your laundry. I thought for sure you were trying to turn me on, to trick me into your apartment so you could fuck me...but I was wrong....you don't get hard for hot girls, do you? DO YOU?!?!" she screamed that last one, right in my face.

I snapped to attention then with her shout. I tried to respond, "I...sorry...uh....shit...I..."

"Oh just shut it, cutie bear, I get it. I know your type well enough," K said to me as I fumbled words at her. She had accentuated the your type, like whatever the fuck that meant. The truth is, I wanted to be the type of guy to tear her robe off and ravage her body with my huge, manly, cock. At least, in my mind I wanted to be that guy. The reality is, my dick is not the ravaging size...and my body is not the ravaging type. If I could be hard right now, it would be about 6" long. I know that's fine, but with all the porn I've watched, you don't see anyone with a 6" dick getting paid to fuck super hot chicks, do you? Well, all that porn and jerking off sort of fed my mind with the thought that I was not big enough to please women, which probably didn't help my current softness situation as well.

"I don't know what you mean...uhm...uh...I want to...fuck...you. You're so hot! I just...just...uh...well...jerked off too much..." I blurted at her, shameful of every darn word after it came out of my mouth. The shock of her yelling at me, taking control of my body, manhandling my junk, and her eyes boring into my soul made me blurt out the truth.

K broke me from my thoughts when she spoke, "Well, little boy, you're gonna take care of momma K then. Since your little pee pee isn't up to the task, let's put your tongue to good use. You HAVE eaten a woman out before, haven't you? Well?!?!"

"N-n-no, mam...I...uh...haven't," I said back to her, shame flooding my face with fresh blood to keep it red.

"Oh cutie, we have so much work to do on you....just shut up now, and get to work," K said ash her hand left my junk and moved back to my shoulder as she roughly shoved me down to the floor on my knees. The concrete floor was harsh and cold on my knees, the pain and discomfort ensuring I wouldn't enjoy this too much.

As she released my shoulders, she pulled her robe open and there in front of me, in all her glory, was the naked body of K. True to her profession, a fit and muscular body, with abs you could wash clothing on, were presented to my vision. Her boobs were smaller as mentioned - definitely B's - with tight and dark nipples pointing straight ahead. They couldn't sag as her muscular body kept them in place it would seem. Her pussy was completely shaved, with just a short trimmed landing strip leading right to her clit.

12