Late Night Visitor

Story Info
Would it be just another late night chat?
5.4k words
4.43
14.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
05Little
05Little
109 Followers

"Chocolate chip?" the text read.

"Yup," I responded.

"Be there in 5," came the reply.

I laughed out loud as I sat my phone on the counter and reached for the potholders to pull the cookie sheets out of the oven.

Tonight was far from the first time Bill spotted my light on at 1:00 AM and texted me. Our best chats happened in the middle of the night.

I snagged two glasses from the cabinet and poured some Bailey's and Jameson over ice. As I walked to the coffee table, I spotted him heading out of his building and then jogging across the parking lot towards mine. I buzzed him up, unlocked my door and padded back to the kitchen to begin plating the warm cookies.

I needed this tonight. As I got older, I hated being alone. At 43, I knew so much of my life had already passed by. The time to get married, have kids and my happily ever after, were long gone. I was so tired of trying and not being good enough. Tonight was one of those nights I had crawled in bed early, hoping sleep would make the ache go away. And like too many nights lately, sleep wouldn't come. My brain refused to shut down. All I could think about was what I would never have.

"Hey Nanc!" Bill called as he came in the door and I heard him toe off his sneakers.

"Hey," I called back. "I'm plating the cookies."

I saw his hand before I saw the rest of him as he reached out and grabbed one. I followed that hand as it raised to his mouth, devouring the cookie in one bite, loving the face he always made when he sampled one of my sweets.

"Yum," he groaned.

"Right back at ya," I thought to myself, grinning at the gentle giant of a man who always made me happy. He truly was my best friend.

"How was Vegas?" I asked.

"Boring work stuff, just like always," he shrugged.

"You expect me to believe you had no fun?" I scoffed.

"How long have you known me and you still assume the worst of me?" he grabbed the platter of cookies and turned toward the living room. "I'm insulted!"

"No, you're not," I followed him, turning on the fireplace as I passed by. "You're an egomaniac and completely flattered by my assumptions."

I plopped myself on the couch, reaching for the blanket behind him. He tugged it down for me and laid it over my lap, tucking me in on both sides. I watched his hands as they moved, loving the kindness of his gesture, the way he always made me feel safe. He reached for our drinks, handing me mine, before laying the cookies on his lap and propping his feet up on the coffee table.

"Cheers, sweets," he clicked our glasses.

"Slainte," I tapped back.

He smiled warmly at my nod to my heritage, laying his head back on the couch to gaze at me.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"Tell me why you've been crying," he said. "And don't lie to me. I see the traces on your cheeks."

"Bill..." I shook my head. "I'm fine."

"Oh, I know you're fine. You've been damn fine since the moment I met you six years ago," he smiled at me, making me blush. He loved to tease me.

"I was just...just having a bad night, feeling sorry for myself," I shrugged, taking a sip of my drink. "I'm glad you're home and stopped by. Thank you."

He handed me a cookie and we munched in silence for a few minutes. I glanced at his hand wrapped around his glass. I loved his hands as much as I loved his smile, his eyes. They were so strong, so big. I had spent countless nights imagining them wrapped around me, stroking me, making me feel alive. And the rest of the time I told myself how crazy it was to feel that way. Bill was so far out of my league and we were such good friends.

"You always take care of me in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. I don't think I've ever told you that or thanked you for that. Yet...you won't let me take care of you, you won't trust me," he sighed.

"I feed you cookies. I wouldn't call that taking care of you, Bill."

He placed the cookies and his drink on the table before fully turning towards me.

"When we met six years ago and then you left the company a year later...I missed you. No one sparred with me like you did in meetings, always keeping me on my toes. And then three years ago when you moved in here and I ran into you at the recycle bins...I was so happy," he rubbed my knee through the blanket. "You are the most passionate, caring person I know."

"Passionate? You definitely see me much differently than I see myself," I told him.

"Yeah, I do," he agreed, "and I want to change that. I've always wanted to change that for you. 'Cause that's your one and only flaw...not knowing how passionate you are...how you make people feel."

"I definitely have more than one flaw," I whispered.

"Don't argue with me, sweets," he tucked my hair behind my ear, wrapping his left palm around my neck as he reached for my glass and set it on the table, before returning his right hand to my knee.

I inhaled sharply, biting my lip to keep from crying out at his touch. His fingers dipped into my hair and I tilted my head back into his palm, letting him cradle me.

"Tell me why you were feeling sorry for yourself, what's got you so upset," he pleaded.

"I just...sometimes I wonder...this is going to sound so pathetic," I looked up at him, trusting him not to laugh at me. "Why couldn't I be lovable?"

"Nanc..." he inched closer, his hand rubbing from my knee to my thigh, "you are so very lovable."

"Bill," I shook my head, "if that were true, why doesn't anyone want to be with me? I just...I want to come home at night and have someone to melt into. If I had a bad day and just want to forget everything, I want to have someone to pounce on the moment I walk in the door to make it all go away."

"Pounce?" he asked, prompting me for more.

"You know what I mean," I told him. "Go to my knees and suck on him, make him hard for me so I can climb on him and feel him pulsing inside of me until he explodes."

"Oh, baby," he groaned. "I don't know of any man that wouldn't want that. You just forgot one thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You. What about him licking and fingering and sucking you? What about you cumming?" he stroked my neck.

"I never have so I guess I don't think about it," I admitted.

"What do you mean you never have?" he sounded shocked.

"I've never cum with anyone," I shrugged. "I guess that part of me is broken. Maybe it's because I've had to rely on myself for so long, I don't know how to with anyone else."

"Oh my God..." Bill moaned.

"Besides, I'm fat. No one has ever wanted to taste me that way. And I can't really fault them for that," I told him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he yelled, startling me.

I looked at him in shock, trying to understand why he raised his voice at me. Bill never raised his voice with me. He brought his forehead to mine, maybe thinking he had alarmed me into pulling away. Nothing could be further from my mind. He was so warm and I felt so safe. He wasn't judging me, he was listening to me.

"Nanc...you are perfect in every single way. If you were mine, I would devour you every moment of the day. And when we were separated, I'd be the one pouncing on you the moment we reunited. I wouldn't let you out of my arms until you had cum on my fingers, my tongue and my cock," he assured me, extenuating every word.

My mouth went dry as I looked at him. His eyes were so fierce, so dark, so close to mine. His hands had tightened on me as he spoke.

"Wow," I licked my lips, quivering in his grasp, "your ladies are very lucky if that's what you do for them."

"I don't..." he sighed as he slid his hand higher up my thigh, over my arm, until both of those giant paws I loved so much were cupping the back of my head. "Nanc, I fly home from trips in the middle of the night because I want to come home to you. I know you're alone and I'm so sorry but that makes me happy because I don't want anyone else to be with you. I want to be here laughing with you. I want to be here sharing cookies with you. I want to be here loving you and fucking you and making you cum."

"Bill," I gazed at him, not quite believing what I had just heard. His eyes went soft, searching mine as his thumbs stroked over my ears and to my jaw line, pulling my mouth up to just below his. Tears rolled down my cheeks and he rubbed them away.

"Did you really not know?" he asked.

I shook my head no, at a complete and utter loss for words.

"I text you and call you at night when I'm gone. Just you, only you. I think about you in one of your pajama sets. Just hearing your voice makes me so damn hard. I stroke my cock as you tell me about your day. Sometimes I cum all over my hand, all over my chest while we're still on the phone," he admitted.

I cried out, biting my lip. His thumb stroked over me, soothing the area. His breath had deepened and I could feel it on me, warming me, heightening every sense in my body. He was closer than he had ever been. I was wetter than I had ever been.

"Can I have you, Nanc?" he whispered.

I nodded, shaking my head emphatically.

He tugged me to meet him, dropping his mouth on mine. My hands went to his huge biceps, squeezing him as he licked my lips. I melted into him, moaning as his tongue speared me, sinking deep into my mouth. He tasted like heaven, like everything I had ever dreamed of and ached for my whole life. He devoured me, his long tongue stroking mine, only retreating for his lips to suck mine into his mouth.

No one had ever kissed me so deeply. His scent, his strength, his taste made me dizzy. I pushed my tongue towards him, wanting so badly to taste him, to suck on him, to give myself over to him.

His hands dug into my hair, caressing my scalp, pushing me backwards into the couch cushions as he stripped me of the blanket and covered me with the warmth and the weight of his body. His cock pressed against my core and I cried out, my eyes flying open. His eyes met mine as he continued to kiss me and he moved, rubbing himself against me as he watched me. Tears poured out of me as I melted into the fire of his gaze, the strength of his cock. My hands went around his sides and down to his ass, grabbing him and pulling him tighter against me.

"Baby..." he pulled away, letting us catch our breath.

I squeezed him as he continued to cradle and stroke my head.

"Bill, please..." I whimpered. "You're everything I've ever dreamed of, everything I want."

"I love you touching me, pulling me into you," he groaned. "Will you do that when I'm naked? Will you pull me deep inside of you?"

"Yes!" I cried.

"God, I can't wait to feed you my cock," he brushed his lips over my cheeks, wiping away my tears. "To shove it in and out of your pussy and watch your sweet cream run down my shaft, to feel you clenching around me."

I tucked my hands into the band of his sweatpants, feeling his hot, naked skin.

"No boxers?" I asked, surprised.

"Nope," he grinned, shaking his head.

I ran my hands over him, kneading his ass, loving the warm, solid muscle.

"Oh Nanc," he moaned, dropping his head to my neck, licking and biting, marking and soothing me.

I turned into him, nibbling on his ear, pulling the lobe between my teeth and sucking as I squeezed his ass and rotated my hips, grinding my pussy against him. He was so hard, like steel against me, and I was so incredibly wet for him.

Bill pulled back from me, resting his right arm on the couch by my head. His left hand made fast work of the button placket on my silk pajamas. When he reached the bottom, he pushed the fabric aside and gasped.

"You're so pale, baby. Look at your pretty pink nipples, puckering for me." He cupped my breast, his thumb grazing over the tip. "We couldn't be more different and yet...we're perfect together."

I arched my back, giving myself to him and he bent his head, latching on. He plumped my breast as he sucked me deep into his mouth, and I dug my fingernails deep into his ass cheeks.

"Bill...harder, please," I begged.

I dragged my one hand over his naked hip, needing to find him and hold him, stroke him, give him as much pleasure as he was giving me. I wanted him in my hand, to squeeze him, play with the tip of him. I couldn't wait to get my mouth on him.

"Nanc," he groaned against me as he moved to my other breast, "what are you searching for?"

"Your cock," I told him. "I want to hold you while you're tasting me. I can feel how hard you are and I want you in my hand. And then I want to taste you, to lick your shaft. Do you have little droplets of cum for me to suck on?"

He bit down on my nipple and my eyes flew wide, meeting his as he lifted his hips from me, giving me access to what I wanted. I brought both my hands to his waistband and tugged, pulling them down over his butt.

"Touch me, baby. Take what you want," he whispered as he flicked my nipple with his tongue, blowing on it before sucking it deeper inside the cavern of his mouth.

I wrapped one hand around him, loving the steel hardness. He was covered in veins, so hot and so big, pulsing in my small palm. I stroked the length of him, loving the sounds he made against me as he feasted on me. He pressed both my breasts together, dragging his mouth back and forth from one to the other as he thrust into my hand. I pulled on him, rubbing and jerking him, loving the feel of him, the reaction I was getting from touching him. He was going crazy on my nipples, marking me with his teeth, his 5 o'clock shadow, his hands as he squeezed me tight. And I loved every moment of the sweet pain, chanting his name over and over again, pleading with him to never stop.

"Fuck...Nanc!" he screamed, tearing his mouth away from me, his thumbs covering my nipples, attempting to ease the ache. "I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you but you're killing me, sweets. Your hand feels so good wrapped around my dick...I have to, I have to see."

He sat up, going to his knees between my splayed thighs. I held on tight, refusing to let go.

"Oh, my God," he breathed, reaching to pull a pillow under my head and propping me up. "Look at us. Look at what you do to me."

I glanced down between us and saw him for the first time. Every inch of his big black cock, hard for me, dripping in cum, encased in my tiny white hand. I brought my thumb to the tip, rubbing those pearls into him, dipping into the sensitive slit as he struggled to remain still, letting me torture him.

"We are so beautiful together, Nanc. You're gonna make me cum if you keep touching me and I have so much more of you to taste," he told me as he grasped my hand and gently pulled it away.

He stood next to the couch and pulled his shirt over his head before bending to push off his pants and socks. I went to my knees on the floor next to him, reaching over to push the coffee table out of the way.

"What are you...?" he asked as I looked up at him, at his at least 8-inch cock standing straight out in front of me.

"Going to my knees to suck on you," I answered him, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

He looked down at me, searching my eyes, making certain this was what I truly wanted before taking a step forward. His one hand held his cock as he rubbed himself over my lips.

"Your pretty pink mouth wants me?" he asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

I opened my mouth over him and sucked him inside. He was so wide, I could only take a few inches. I could feel his veins caressing my cheeks, his precum on my tongue. He knotted his fists at his sides, trying to gain control. I didn't want him to have control. I wasn't letting him out of my mouth until I tasted every inch of him and had all of his cum pouring down the back of my throat.

I took his hands, opening them and lacing my fingers with his as I pulled back enough to flatten my tongue on the underside of his shaft, licking the veins and the bottom of his tip before sucking him back inside. His eyes were so dark as he struggled to stand still, to keep control of his breathing. I loved that I could do this to him, for him. For six long years, he was all I had ever really wanted. No man had ever made me feel the way he did. No man would I ever trust more.

"Baby..." he exhaled.

I placed his hands on the back of my head as I watched him raise an eyebrow, watching me closely. I ran my hands over his tree trunk muscular thighs, rubbing them before gliding them up to his ass. I gripped him and then pulled him, wanting him deeper in my mouth. His fingers caressed my hair but his hands remained loose. I pressed my scalp back into them as I sucked him harder, retreating only to lick him, to look at my saliva coating him. My eyes pleaded with him to help me, to feed me, to fuck me. I could see the battle in his eyes, his fear of hurting me and I repeated the motion.

"You want me to fuck your mouth?" Bill asked.

I dug my nails deep into his cheeks as I pulled back all the way, rubbing my lips over the huge black tip that was now coated with my saliva.

"Yes," I murmured against him, licking his shaft. "This is what I dreamed about...having you in every way. Please feed me your cock. I want your cum down my throat."

And as I swallowed him again, his hands tightened on my head and he did just that...he fucked me, pistoled his hips and drove his cock deeper inside my throat. I looked up and watched the fire rage inside of him, the passion completely take control over him as he thrust in and out of me, giving me what I longed for, what I lay in bed every night dreaming about, and my eyes pooled with tears. In each of his actions, each of his glances and at every touch, I felt his love and his desire for me. This was the man I had always wanted and he was standing over me, meeting my demands. I would do absolutely anything for him.

I couldn't take him to the root but I had so much of him. I could feel him swelling as he established a rhythm, feeding me, his hands knotting in my hair. He tasted and smelled so good and my pussy was on fire for him, so wet for him. He moaned my name with every jerk of his hips and I loved it, hearing my name called in ecstasy. And too soon for my liking, he pulled out all the way and then gave one final shove, reaching further than he had before.

"Nanc!!" he screamed, literally howling.

His cum boiled out of him and in rapid fire bursts, shot down the back of my throat. His taste marked me before it slipped into my tummy and I would never be able to describe it but I would never forget it... the taste of Bill. I held tight to his ass as he continued to jerk into me, pressing my head toward him as he emptied himself inside of me.

My hands softened on his ass as I slid them up and down, over his thighs, stroking and soothing him. His hands relaxed in my hair, combing it with his fingers as he gently pulled back. I kissed every inch of him as I reluctantly let him go.

"Oh my God, baby," Bill sighed as he sunk to his knees in front of me, "did I hurt you?"

"No," I reassured him. "That was the hottest thing I've ever done. Did I make you feel good?"

"Did you...? You seriously couldn't tell? No one has ever done that for me, no one has ever made me feel that way...thank you, thank you for wanting me and for trusting me," he caressed my cheek.

"Maybe I am passionate after all..." I wondered.

He laid his forehead on mine as he looked down at me, shoving my opened pajama top off my shoulders.

"Yes, you most definitely are, Nanc," he promised me. "Your mouth is incredible. Your pretty pink nipples are the sweetest thing I ever tasted. And look at these freckles all over your shoulders. I'm going to spend forever kissing each and every one of them. But first, I'm going to taste your pussy."

"Bill," I clutched tight to his shoulders, "I'm so wet for you."

"I love the way you talk to me, baby," he kissed my forehead, dropping his hands to my ass. He cupped me and lifted me, pushing me back up on the couch. I dropped back on the pillows as his fingers dipped into the waistband of my pants, yanking them down and off my body. My hands flew to my lower belly, embarrassed by my stretch marks.

05Little
05Little
109 Followers
12