Late Night Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Nanc. Don't ever hide from me," he lifted my hands away, pinning them at my sides as he gazed at me. I felt my entire body go bright red as he took in the sight of me. Thank God the only light was the glow from the fireplace.

"Look at you. Look at that pretty pussy with that beautiful red hair. I can't believe I finally get to see you, get to be between your thighs," he pressed my legs wide, opening me fully.

His thumb dipped, searching for and immediately finding my clit. My whole body jumped as he pressed down hard and rubbed me. I grabbed my breasts, trying to ease the ache his touch caused in my nipples. He slid a finger down and I pushed against him, silently pleading for it inside of me. It sunk deep, stirring the moisture that was flooding me.

"Oh, baby," Bill moaned, "you are so unbelievably wet and so fucking tight."

He continued to rub my clit kernel as he fingered me and my eyes closed in ecstasy. He added a second finger, sinking them both deep and I cried out.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked, slowly retreating.

"No! Please...don't stop," I whimpered.

He tucked them back in, curling them upwards, stroking the inner wall of my cunt. I could hear hot wet I was and I squirmed, lifting my hips towards him, wanting even more.

"I love watching you play with your nipples as you lay back, spread wide open for me to do with you whatever I want. Tell me, Nanc. Tell me what you want me to do."

"More..." I begged, biting my lip.

"More what?" he demanded specifics, pressing his thumb harder on my clit as his fingers fucked in and out of me.

"Your mouth," I wept. "Please...please lick me."

"With pleasure, sweets," he said and bent his head, pulling my right leg over his shoulder, stretching me wider.

His fingers of his left hand pulled me open, his tongue immediately finding my clit. His right fingers pulled out of me, rubbing my moisture down to my ass. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch him between my legs just as his mouth enveloped my clit, sucking hard. I gasped in pleasure, grabbing his head with my hand, pushing him harder into me. His one finger, wet with my juices, played with my asshole, rubbing the tight little pucker over and over again.

"Bill!" I recited his name, panting to catch my breath.

My orgasm hurled through me, rocking me into another dimension. His tongue swept over my pussy lips and as he licked up my cum, he shoved his finger deep into my ass. I fell back onto the pillows, arching my lower body closer to his face, his touch. I was shaking and flying apart into a million little pieces and still, he worked me. He was consuming me and I prayed it would never end.

After what felt like an eternity yet not long enough, he pulled away, covering my mound in soft kisses as his finger left my ass.

"Hi baby," he looked up at me, his left hand rubbing my tummy.

My eyes drifted open, finding him, taking in his chin and jaws, coated in my cum.

"Please..." I whined, "please fuck me."

He fisted his cock, rubbing it up and down my slit, swirling my juices all around. He pressed gently on my tummy and watched me as he fed me every inch of his hard steel.

"I can feel me under my palm, feel you taking me," Bill grunted. "Your pretty pick pussy is spreading for me, swallowing me whole."

My hand joined his, covering his fingers, squeezing and encouraging him as I struggled to find more words.

"Every time I retreat, I see your cum coating me. You look so beautiful impaled on my cock. You're so hot, so creamy, so tight," he extenuated each word with a harder thrust, before slowing down and coming over me.

I kissed him, tasting myself on him.

"You're inside of me," I whispered against his lips, "so deep inside of me. I've waited forever for you."

"You should have told me, baby. I should have told you. I'm never leaving you. I could never get enough of you...your touch, your taste, your beautiful heart," he pounded into me. "I'm not wasting any more time with you."

I wrapped my arms tight around his neck, lifting into him, wanting him covering every part of me. His mouth went to my ear, sucking on me before finding the sweet spot of my neck. He nibbled on me, marking me. My nails dug into his shoulders and he went even deeper. I felt his pubic hair meshing with mine, the curve of his dick stroking the most sensitive part inside of me and I spasmed again, cumming all over his cock. I was so wet, I felt it oozing out of me, raining down over him.

"Yes Nanc," he lifted his head, watching me soar. Only he had ever made me soar. "Cum for me, sweets. Cum all over me."

His mouth covered mine, swallowing my cries. His tongue swept inside of me just as his cock fucked in and out of me, prolonging my ride. He moved his hips in circles, grinding into me, coaxing more and more out of me.

"You feel so good, baby," he moaned against me, licking my lips.

"Did I...did I just squirt?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he grinned, "you make a habit of that?"

"N-no...Bill..." I bit my lip, shaking my head.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I..." I stumbled for words.

"Tell me, Nanc," he encouraged.

"I...I haven't been with anyone in...in 10 years," I admitted.

"Oh my God, baby, I don't...I don't understand why. No one deserves love more than you," he kissed me softly, bracing himself on his hands on either side of me. He pulled back slightly, glancing down at where we were joined.

I lifted my head to follow his gaze, looking past my tummy to where we were connected. I could feel him flexing, still hard inside of me. He was so patient, waiting for me, making sure I was okay.

"You're so beautiful, so sweet. You literally have the kindest, most nurturing heart of anyone I've ever known." He looked up at me. "Are you on the pill?"

His question threw me for a loop. I hadn't even thought of protection. It had been so long for me and I was 43. I knew he was safe but I was so excited and needy, the thought had never crossed my mind.

"I can't be," I told him, shaking my head. "I have that blood clotting disorder but I'm 43..."

"But you still get your period," he pointed out.

"Yes," I admitted. "But it's been so long, I don't have protection. You can cum in my mouth again. I want to please you and I loved tasting you."

"Oh Nanc," Bill laughed, rubbing my tummy. "You do please me, in so many ways. If we can, I want to make a baby."

"I'm 43," I repeated in shock, only for him to laugh again.

"I know and I'm 46 but I want to try. I've always imagined what our baby would look like...your red hair, freckles and green eyes, a perfect blend of our skin colors. I'm never going to stop fucking you so you better tell me now...can I cum inside of you? Can I always take you bare?" his eyes were so sincere, pleading with mine as he began to move in and out of me.

"Yes Bill," I whimpered, crying in happiness. "Yes, to everything you just said. I want...I want everything and forever with you."

He came over me, his hands going into my hair, holding tight to my neck, his forehead meeting mine.

"I love you, Nanc. I have always loved you," he searched my eyes and moved. He pulled almost all the way out of me before shoving back in, nearly stealing my breath. "It's you and me, baby."

I clutched at his ass, pulling him into me.

"You remembered," he smiled. "That's it...pull me deep inside of you as I stroke you. I love the feel of my bare cock inside of you, gliding through your silky, gooey depths."

"I love you, Bill. I love you, I love you, I love you..." I chanted as he picked up speed, thrusting harder, swelling thicker inside of me. I knew he was about to burst and I couldn't wait to feel it, to feel him filling me.

"I love you," he repeated with me, rocking into me. "Cum with me. Take it...take all of me. You're mine, baby. You're fucking mine."

He heaved himself inside of me, firing his cum deep into my depths. The twitching of his hot steel as it emptied his hot essence into me caused me to spasm again and I joined him, flying higher than I ever dreamed, ever imagined. His hips slammed into mine as he poured himself inside of me. He filled me to overflowing and his cum poured out of me, coating our thighs, warming me from the inside out. My nails dug into his ass, marking him as he had marked me with his tongue.

"Will you marry me, Nanc?" he breathed, his dark eyes staring into mine, his heart thundering against my chest.

"Yes Bill, yes!" I cried, shaking in complete happiness.

And for the first time in my life, I felt so very lovable.

12